Alex and Mike Pt. 04

Story Info
Alex return home and chat with Mike.
2.2k words
3.2
2.3k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and Mike part4

For this part 4 I thank John Renju David, who agrees to be my éditor; thanks for his nice work and help.

Thanks also for those who offer to help

Thanks to read and comment.

I am sitting in the car, with a butt plug up my ass, thinking about all the things that happened.

It's strange as what just happened last night. Frightening and at the same time enjoyable.

During the journey, Stacy asked me questions about my family, my father, my mother, etc. Learning that he was a widower and that I was his only son, she smiled and spread her tongue. We were also continuing to discuss the need for Mike to have boyfriends after he changed cities. I was thinking about my night, our night; she seemed not to imagine or rather not to want to talk about it.

When we arrived at my house, Stacy parked in front of the house. When I get down, I remember my dress is too feminine, however I have no other choice. I go down, wait for Stacy to go home. She takes her time to get out and close her car. I think neighbors can see me blushing. I walk to the door trying to move quickly but in my ass the plug gets restless; strange feeling of shame and pleasure. We go in and I take Stacy to the living room where my dad watches basketball. He raises his head, and seeing Stacy stands up without being able to leave his eyes on her.

" Hi dad, this is Stacy, Mike's mom. She brought me back and wanted to meet you. Stacy is my dad, Paul."

Stacy looks him in the eye and smiles:

"Call me Stacy, Paul. I am delighted to meet you and to be able to thank you for allowing Alex to spend his evening with Mike. We moved because of my work and Mike has to make new friends."

My father is captivated, I feel it. He cannot keep his eyes in contact with her, I feel him destabilized.

"Ma'am it's a pleasure for me that Alex has other company than me and becomes more sociable. But would you like a cup of coffee or tea? Sit down, I'll prepare this."

Stacy accepts a tea, sits on the couch crossing her thighs. My father stares at these legs, the pump swings and then looks at me and says

"You are dressed in a funny way, I did not know you had these clothes"

I blush, wiggle. Stacy smiles.

"My stupid maid picked up his laundry when he was in the shower and only had to wash it this morning. I couldn't bring you Alex naked and Mike is several sizes above. I had to go through my drawers, but I think it highlights his silhouette."

My father remains thoughtful, but does not insist on going to the kitchen. Stacy smiles at me while blinking. I blush, lower my head. At this time, my phone buzz to tell me a message.

"It's Mike and he scored urgent"

"You can look at it and it doesn't bother anybody"

I opened the voicemail.

« My little darling Alex, go quickly on your computer; I have just sent you a file for our presentation and I want to discuss it with you. I know that you are at home and you have 10 minutes to answer me. Quickly. I wait for you»

"Mike wants me to look at my computer before I answer."

"Come on Alex, I'll get along very well with Paul."

I ran up the stairs to my room. I turn on the computer before I sit down. The start seems long, already five minutes past. The screen lights up, I open my email. A message from an unknown address, "Black is in you"; This sounds strange, but it's the only unread one. I click on works and read:

"White boyfriend, open the link below and follow the instructions, open your mic and camera. Faster or you'll be late."

It can only be Mike; I click, a window opens for allowing the site to have access to my microphone and camera. I say yes and the screen opens on Mike.

"So Alex is happy to be home? The plug is still in place? How do you feel about it?"

I see Mike caressing his thigh while talking and his hand sliding along his sex that inflates his shorts. I blush, rub my butt on my seat. The plug sinks deeper into me.

"Yeah, Mike, and it's weird, both awkward and exciting."

"Stand up, Alex! Lower your shorts and panties to your knees and show me how your little clitoris is swollen. You were already two minutes late for the connection."

I understand that there is no point in objecting and I get up, put down my pink shorts and my red panties. Facing the camera, again humiliated and excited.

"Your little clitoris is really stiff, it may get clogged, right? Hands-on your head, then slowly rotate to present your stuffed ass. Yes well, slowly yes, that's it. Bend over, your hands grab your ankles. You can show the plug; it fits you perfectly, doesn't it?"

I stood there, without reacting, showing my stuffed ass. Red, and at the same time humiliated but also touched by the comments. His hardened sex, Alex feels his sap rising, including a pearl drop.

Turn to me, Alex, and then straighten up. This little clitoris is really stiff without you even touching yourself. Do you like being exposed? Do you want to jerk off?"

I remain speechless, nods my head and ends up articulating an almost murmured yes. Mike laughs:

"Not so simple Alex you will first watch a little film about the link I will send you. You will be able to masturbate, but not cum. And before that, for your two-minute delay, you're going to put a rubber band around the base of your dick. Quick, my kitty."

Alex blushes, but understands that it is useless to speak; he searches his drawer, takes out an elastic bracelet and slides it on his stiff dick, under his balls and reaches his destination. The sensation is strong from an engorgement but also from less pressure to jute.

"It's good and now look; don't turn off your camera I want to see you."

A link appears, I open it in my viewer. The first images: a woman on her four's advances in a living room. She is naked except for stockings and pumps, a little chubby and she moves towards another seated in a sofa, dressed, the skirt raised and the thighs spread. The camera zooms, gets closer. Alex opens his mouth as he sees Stacy sitting on the couch and the girl on all fours was Emma. Emma slips between her boss's thighs and licks her pussy. The sequence is short, but Alex wanks frantically. The video stops and Mike returns.

"You look like you love something. Stop jerking your sex or you'll come and, I had to punish you."

Alex blushes. Mike appears on the screen, muscular; his black and heavy sex swings between his thighs.

"So Alex, how do you find these salon talks according to the maid and her mistress?"

"Mike, how did you get this? It's amazing, I didn't think it existed."

"I can see that you are pleasantly surprised by my kitten. I have a few cameras here and there in the house and in the living room. And now for the new video; click on the link,,, I'll talk to you later."

I opened the link. On the screen a room, a turn of camera,,,, Alex wiggles on his bare buttocks,,

"Mike, this is your room,,,, you don't have a camera in, do you? Please answer me."

"Shut up and look, you're gonna love how you loved our night."

On the screen I'm back next to Mike watching a video and jerking off each other; then some images of our fight on the bed, dressed, but naked sex. And Mike pinning me to the bed, legs up. Then, the movie goes on about us at the window looking at the patio where Stacy was playing with Emma. Mike slips behind me, pulls down my shorts and rubs my bare buttocks. His hand that slips in front grasps my sex, my balls and kneads me.

"Oh Mike, you're going to destroy it; you realize if someone sees this,,,"

"Shut up and look, you already love it, I see. You little pervert."

The movie continues, me on all fours on the bed, shorts on my knees and behind me Mike holding my sex as if he were milking me. I make a moan of shame and pleasure mingled.

Then Mike prepares my ass, lubricates him and creams his cock. The black cylinder puts his head on my anus and Mike grabs my hips and shoots. I groan, but inexorably, I am invaded, stuffed, ascended.

I gasp as in the video, his dick is stiff, a few drops flow.

"Your first Alex bugger; you were tight, tight, but that was good like every time I opened the back door of a white ass," Mike comments.

The video ends on us two lying on our backs, me surprised, and Mike seems satisfied and says:

"It was good; we'll rest and then do it again for your pleasure, Alex."

The movie stops and I see Mike's sex in his hand that regains me and says I'm going to empty myself, you're going to have a little break dear Alex. Take the time to grab a can of soda and go back to your room."

Mike whistles, I see Emma naked, her big, bloated tits smoking. Mike shows him his sex she swallows it,,, The screen becomes black, Mike turns off his camera, but I hear the sucking sounds, his grunts.

Alex decide to obey and go down the stairs quietly. He hears Stacy's voice saying,

"Paul, you seem to appreciate the contact of my stockings or is it my skin that troubles you? Don't worry, enjoy yourself; Alex is chatting with my Mike. Tell me more about this Uncle Jim and how he was involved in your marriage."

Alex stops and stretches out his ear. He approaches the living room door and sees Stacy with her feet on her father's thighs. This one is sitting on the floor and massaging one of Stacy's feet. The other foot is caressing father's shorts, right on his sex.

"Uncle Jim was a close friend of Lea's mother. Her mother was divorced and that friendship was, I thought, a little more than platonic. After our wedding Léa invited Uncle Jim regularly. I often saw him there in the afternoon and one day I found them in bed. I was going to protest, and Jim got up and grabbed my shirt collar and asked if I had any questions. Bigger and more stronger than me. I whispered no. He let me go and went back to bed with Léa."

"Interesting story Paul; it ends there? Where do you have more to tell me?"

Alex listens, thinking of Uncle Jim so nice, who often stayed to sleep. He imagines him with his mother. His father continues

"Oh no. I was impressed. Uncle Jim had me strip, pick up Lea's panties and watch. She sucked him like she never did for me. Then, he buggered her in the missionary position and then took her asshole. He cum in her, and then makes me come to bed, pushes my head into her vagina and tells me to lick and clean. Stuck I obeyed and when he put his dick on my lips I opened my mouth. And got my first fellatio; not the last."

I, feels my hard sex imagining my father like myself with Mike. My dad continues

"A week after Uncle Jim comes home, Lea is at his mother's home, he is furious, drags me to the room, makes me strip and uses me as Lea. I cried, screamed, begged, he laughed and pushed up my ass. And since then, even after Lea's death, he has been visiting me regularly. I got a taste for it and I'm always impressed with your black color and I like to obey you."

"Paul I love your story, I'd like more details one day, but I have to leave."

Hearing this, Alex slips into the kitchen, takes a can and quietly returns to his room, troubled. He sits in front of the computer, still hears the noises coming from Mike. He coughs and his screen opens on Mike wiping his semi-erect dick on Emma's butt.

"You took a long time, Alex. What delayed you?"

"Mike, I just heard Stacy and my dad and he said he likes black dicks. Can you imagine my dad?"

"Yes Alex. My mother just called me on her way out of your house; she invited him for a small meal tonight; you are also of course invited by my white diver. We can complete our presentation. Mother added such and such a father, such and such a son."

I remain speechless. I had not cum. Mike tells me to clean myself up and cuts the connection.

To be continued