Alex and Mike Pt. 03

Story Info
A good night.
2.1k words
4.26
4.2k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and Mike part 3

I hope find you readers and apologize been so slow to write

I want thanks my first editor for the part 1 and 2: Alpha Lyon who make good workwith my poor english and was too busy to help here. Ad thanks toJohn Renju who helped to write and edit part 3.

and now readers have pleasure and comments.

##############

"You asleep" Mike's voice forced me to open my eyes as I was drifting to sleep. From the clock on the side stand, I see that the time is half past midnight.

"No," I replied.

"It's time to warm up your boy-pussy once again," Mike whispered and with one push his hard cock entered my ass, ignoring the resistance offered by my tight anus.

"Mike, please stop!"

"Oh my white little boy, don't lie to yourself. Your hard dick says you are loving it, " Mike said, "besides, this is just the beginning of a long learning journey."

Mike pushes harder, sinking deeper into my asshole. He bites my neck and ears. His fingers pinch my nipples and I feel them react and harden.

"You are very sensitive, my little Alex; I am going to enjoy teasing your nipples. And now you're gonna come without touching yourself while I hook you up and throw my male juice into your pussy butt," Mike reaches under the pillow and pulls out a condom rips it open.

I raise my hip in anticipation and Mike slides the condom on my already hard cock. Once he made sure that the condom is fully rolled over on my penis, he turned his attention to fucking my ass. He moved in and out of me at a quicker pace. I anticipate him coming inside my ass. But the sensation of rubber trapping my penis for the first time and Mike fucking my ass overwhelms me and I squirt my cum.

"You see, Alex, that's what I like about you white guys. You resist on the surface but if we deepen your exploration we find a pleasure to share."

Mike pulls out his dick after making sure that every drop of his juice is emptied in my ass. He brings his now soft but big cock towards my mouth. I hesitate but don't give much resistance as I open my mouth. Mike's big cock enters my mouth and I feel it touching the entrance of my throat, forcing me to gag on it. But, Mike with his brute force ensures that his cock stays in my mouth. I felt a rush of excitement growing in me as his soft cock started to get hard in my mouth.

Suddenly, Mike reached over and removed the condom from my penis and brought the same to my lips.

"Drink my little white slut. Tell me if you like your's cum more than mine."

I shake my head and try to move away. But, Mike presses the condom on my lips and pushes it in my mouth with a finger. I have no option but to open my mouth and swallow.

"So what do you think, handsome? You prefer mine or yours?" Mike says stroking his hard dick. "or do you want one more sampling?"

"Mike you won, I want more of yours" I said.

"I know my little slut. Once you get a taste of my cum, you can't keep away from me. But let's get some rest so that I can fuck you more tomorrow," Mike said.

Mike naked body spoons me from behind. His dick, still semirigid, finds its place in between my butt cheeks and his hand across my chest, two fingers tickling my nipple. As I lie in my bed, thinking about all the things that have happened till now, I hear Mike snoring lightly. Then I slowly drift into my sleep.

*************

A hard slap on my ass wakes me up and as I try to figure out what is happening, I see Mike is above me on all fours, trying to penetrate my asshole with his hard cock.

"Good Morning Alex! You will enjoy helping me to get rid of my morning wood." Mike said as he kept slapping my ass.

He then brings his hard cock towards my mouth and presses against my lips. I hesitate but opens my mouth and Mike pushes his hard cock. I gag when his cock hits my throat. But Mike held my head firmly.

"You better do a good job and lubricate my cock. The more you lubricate, the more smoothly it will go in your ass," Mike continues to use my mouth for a while. Suddenly he pulls out and lies on his back.

"Come and sit on me, Alex. Impale yourself while riding my rod; stand in front of me and push it in easier." Mike takes my arm and pulls me towards him.

He helps me to lower myself. His throbbing cock touches my asshole. I reach under and strech my asshole as I feel his wet dick enter into my ass.

Mike can see that I am panting, so he steadies me as he slowly slides his cock inside my asshole. He takes my dick in his hand and strokes it in a study motion. My dick gets hard and reaches on the verge of cumming.

Mike reaches for a shot glass kept on the side table and brings it under me while continuing to stroke my dick. I reach my orgasam and spurts my cum into the shot glass held by Mike. I see my juice filling the shot glass; Mike puts it back on the side table and rides me faster and faster.

Mike suddenly pulls his dick out and moves towards my mouth. "Here suck, my little white slut."

I reach forward and take his dick in my mouth and suck hard. Mike soon erupts into my mouth, I swallow several shots of cum after cum. I started imagining all the spermatozoids swimming in me. I lick and slurp on his semi flaccid cock and balls as he reaches for the glass on the side stand containing my cum and gives it to me.

" Let's see whether you have changed your mind?" Mike said.

This time I didn't hesitate and took the glass and swallowed my cum.

Mike waits for my verdict while pinching my nipples which exacerbates sensitivity. When his fingers abandon them I see them swollen, red, and hard. He waits for my verdict; a slap on my sex reminds me to answer. I blush and slowly stammer.

"Mine is a bit bland, not fragrant while yours is strong with powerful aroma, a bit salty but a very good taste," I said looking into his eyes.

"I am glad to hear that," he replied, "I have tasted several of them but always preferred mine."

"Alex, I am going to fulfill your wildest fantasies." Mike takes my dick in his hand and drags me down the hall, naked towards the shower.

As we pass by his mothers room, I see that the door is wide open and Emma the maid is there cleaning the room. When she saw me, she looked away from us, trying to ignore us. My face turns red, but Mike continues towards the shower, leading me by cock, as if this is a normal thing to do.

******

"Show me your ass." Mike said as the water from the shower washed away the soap on my body. I stood straight supporting my hands on the bathroom wall.

"Spread your legs," Mike said.

Suddenly I feel a soft tube pressing against my ass. Just as I realized that Mike was giving me an enama, the tube entered my asshole without much resistance and I felt lukewarm water entering my intestine. I wiggle my ass and try to pull away.

"I like my little boy's pussy to be clean when I eat it later,:" Mike said ending my resistance. He leaves me in this position for about ten minutes.

"You should learn to give yourself an enema as I would be expecting you to present me a clean boy-pussy daily" Mike said, pulling the bulbous tube out of my asshole. I pushed hard, helping the squishy liquid drain from my asshole.

*************

Rinsed, dried, we moved towards Mike's room. We come across Emma again in the corridor. This time I covered myself with my hands, but Emma didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that we were naked.

"Did you finish the laundry from last night?" Mike asked.

Emma's hands were shaking as she said "I didn't get time, Sir."

"Do you expect my boyfriend to go home naked, " Mike said and took a step towards her.

Emma was looking on the floor and her hands were shaking.

"I should have known that you are just a mindless bimbo. At least be courteous enough to apologize to my boyfriend by pleasuring him," Mike said

"Yes sir" Emma got down on her knees and looked up at me.

Mike pushed me towards her. She reaches for and takes my cock in her hand and guides it towards her mouth.

At first Emma gently kisses my cock and slowly licks on the sides of my flaccid cock. I feel myself getting hard. She takes my hard dick in her mouth and moves her head up and down along the length of my hard cock. I feel the pressure building up in my cock and I ejaculate quickly.

"Swallow it," Mike said and Emma obeyed.

But a few drops escaped from her mouth.

"Alex, please show Emma that you have forgiven her transgression,'' Mike pushes on my shoulders.

I bent over and kiss her lips and then licked the cum that had escaped from her mouth.

"Is it your first blowjob?" Mike asked.

"Yes" I replied

"I hope the slut did a good job," Mike said.

"Yes. I enjoyed it," I replied.

Mike slams my ass to resume our journey to his room; Emma remains on her knees still shocked.

Mike pushes me into his room and looks at me saying while smiling, "I'm going to have to take you home naked, my friend Alex. Unless I figure out a way, Shorts and a shirt from my mom would look good on you and I'm also gonna find bikini pants. It'll be better than being naked, won't it?"

Mike comes out of his room a few minutes later wearing shorts, a T-shirt and a bikini. He hands it all out and sits down. Alex blushes and whispers "But Mike, I can't put this on, it's too typical and what's your mom gonna say?"

"Would you rather I take you naked downstairs and then home? You have five minutes to decide, I'm starving."

Alex lowers his head and starts to put on the red bikini that curves his buttocks and imprisons his sex like in a cage. Then he takes the shorts, turns them around, hesitating.

"Mike, are you sure it's these shorts? Did you see the color? This pink is a little too girly, isn't it?"

"Come on, Alex, stop talking and get dressed, you got two minutes left."

Alex doesn't say anything anymore. It is red with confusion but Mike makes him walk into the room to see it from every angle. Then he gently slams her ass and takes her hand to go down to the kitchen. After breakfast, Stacy says that she is taking Alex home and that she will thank her father for allowing Alex to spend the night to keep Mike company.

Mike brings Alex back to the living room to pick up his bag. He kisses her full mouth, his hands clunking his butt. I pull out a shiny metal object from his pocket. He shows it to Alex; it's a slightly swollen pear in the middle with a puck; Alex has never seen this. Mike, if you slide Alex's shorts and bikini under his ass, he's gonna blow it.

"You see Alex, this is a butt-plug and you're gonna wear it until our next meeting."

Mike pushes the toy up my ass and pulls up bikini and shorts and adds "My little sissy, you must remain flexible and open. I'll call you in the afternoon when I get back home. I'll look and read your messages. And now don't keep mom waiting."

I leave with Stacy as Mike watches me from the door steps.

I am sitting in the car, with a butt plug up my ass, thinking about all the things that happened.

It's strange as what just happened last night. Frightening and at the same time enjoyable.

To be continued