Alex and Nate - First time

Story Info
Nate comes out to Alex & she makes an intriguing suggestion.
4.5k words
3.68
14.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is about rape. It also includes elements of voyeurism and bondage. But primarily it's about non-consensual sex. Don't read this if that's not your thing.

***

Nate was nervous. He wondered for the thousandth time if he could do this in a letter, and knew he couldn't. If Alex reacted the way he hoped she would, she'd feel insulted that he hadn't been willing to tell him in person. If she reacted the way he feared she would, a letter would be physical proof that could be used against him. His fear of rejection was, he thought, likely irrational. That didn't make it go away.

"So what's going on?" asked Alex. "You don't usually schedule an appointment before you come over."

"I wanted to be sure you'd be free, and alone."

"Well, here I am, free and alone as ever."

"Alex, I, I need to tell you something."

Alex looked at him, her eyes filled with concern. "Is something wrong?"

"No, yes, well..." Nate shut his mouth, gulped, and forced the words out. "I'm gay."

"Obviously," her tone was matter-of-fact, as if what he'd said hadn't been a bombshell, hadn't been the hardest words he'd said in his life.

Alex saw the look on his face, a mixture of relief and shock, and hugged him. "Nate, I've always known."

"How? I only worked it out a few months ago."

"You may have only worked it out a few months ago, but you've been ogling hot boys for years. I've seen the way you get around a really hot guy. You can't make eye contact with them, but you keep looking at them out of the corner of your eyes. Oh, and you've never once tried to fuck me."

Nate flushed. Then Alex made it even worse.

"If you had, I'd probably have said yes."

Nate spent a minute trying to speak, trying to work out how to react to this. Finally, he settled on"I didn't think I was your type."

She laughed. "Oh, you're not. But I wouldn't have minded; it'd just be a small favor for a huge friend."

"But you're not..."

"In love with you? Jesus, no. If we fucked it would be strictly platonic."

The juxtaposition of "fucked" and "platonic" made Nate start to giggle. It was less out of humor and more out of relief, but he couldn't help himself. He laughed and laughed.

Alex giggled too, glad her friend was finally starting to relax. Now that Nate had finally come out to her she could ask him a question she'd had for over a year. But it might be best to wait till he was a bit calmer, she thought. No need to rush things.

"Why don't we have a night in?" she suggested. "George won't be here until tomorrow morning at the earliest and we could order a pizza, play some games, get you re-oriented. I get that this was a big deal for you, even if it wasn't for me. You need some R&R."

***

A few hours, beers, and games later they were relaxing on the couch. Nate was back to his more usual self, no longer nervous. It was time for Alex to ask her question. "So, do you want to fuck George?"

Nate was taken aback. "Do I want to fuck your boyfriend? I would never do that to you."

"Don't think of him as my boyfriend then, think of him as just another person. Would you want to fuck him?"

"I mean, yeah, obviously."

"I wouldn't mind if you did. Fuck him, I mean."

Nate's head was once again whirling."You, Alexandra Marie-Claire Schausten, wouldn't mind if I had sex with your boyfriend."

"It'd be hot. And I'd specifically want you to fuck him. I mean, other stuff would be fine, but it's the fucking that I'm really after."

"And you think he'd agree to it?"

Alex swallowed. This was the hard part, her own moment of vulnerability. And unlike Nate's, her fear of rejection was very realistic. Neither of them were exactly strangers to illegal activity, but for the most part it had been theft and vandalism, nothing that a hefty bribe from one of their families couldn't cover up. What she was about to suggest... well, if they got caught they probably still wouldn't actually suffer any consequences, but there'd certainly be a risk. And Nate might actually just be horrified by her idea; might think she was a freak for wanting what she did.

"No, you'd have to rape him."

Nate looked at Alex. "Why on earth would you want your boyfriend to get raped?"

His first reaction to the idea wasn't visceral horror, she noted. He looked shocked, yes, but he wasn't furious with her for the suggestion; he wasn't saying she was a sick pervert.

Alex shrugged. "I was planning on breaking up with him soon anyway. We might as well get some use out of him before I ditch him."

Nate's head was spinning. Nothing today was going as anticipated. His giant revelation to Alex had been something she'd already known. Then she'd said she'd be okay with her boyfriend having sex with him. Then she clarified that by "sex" she meant "rape." Her cavalier attitude towards George wasn't exactly a surprise; for Alex, dating had almost always been a means to an end; her jealousy primarily a means of keeping her boyfriends in check. In the case of George, he knew that end had fizzled out; his father had lost his position as a US Senator after a series of scandals that would almost certainly prevent George from having a career in politics as well.

Alex's idea had been unexpected, but Nate had to admit it was also intriguing. George was certainly hot. The possibilities of what he could do to that body if he had full, unfettered access to it were arousing. Taking the arrogant upstart down a few pegs would be satisfying, too. "Let's do it."

***

A few days later Alex and George were at her father's hunting lodge. She had told him it was for a romantic getaway; they hadn't had a lot of time just to themselves in months and it would be nice to get away from the pressures of classwork for a time. She had kept her cool on the drive to the lodge, but it was becoming harder and harder to act normal now that they were here.

"Are you okay, babe?" asked George.

"Hm?"

"You seem distracted."

"I'm sorry, I really am paying attention."

"Good, because this is important."

It was. George had spent the last few days preparing for this. It had been a relief when Alex had suggested spending time at the lodge; it was both private and romantic, perfect for what he had in mind. He just hoped he got this right. Well, there was no time like the present. He stood up, walked over to Alex, knelt, and held up the box.

"Alex, will you marry me?"

Alex was delighted. This was going far better than she had hoped. She saw the look in George's face; it was a look of hope and love unalloyed by any greed or ulterior motive. It was a look of absolute, implicit trust. It was a look that said that tonight she was going to get to crush his soul.

She hoped he saw delight in her eyes and not sadistic thrill of pleasure she was also feeling. "Oh, George," she said, plucking the box from his hand. "I would love to marry you. I have some champaign, let's celebrate."

In the pantry, Alex took a moment to look over the ring. It was high quality, custom-made. Both the diamonds and craftsmanship would have taken serious money. She hoped George had gone into debt to buy it. She also hoped it would fit on one of Nate's fingers; she'd make sure George saw it before he was fucked.

She came back with two flutes of champaign -- the real stuff, from the French province -- and handed one to George. "To us," she said. They clinked glasses and drank. George was unconscious a few minutes later.

***

George was disoriented when he woke up. He was lying on his back, blindfolded, his legs held above his head by something, his arms secured against his body. He tried to speak, only to discover he was also gagged.

Alex and Nate looked hungrily at George. Alex, of course, had seen his naked body many times before, but it was always a treat. George was lean with a swimmer's build; because he was a swimmer he was also completely hairless except on the top of his head. She had convinced him ages ago that the hairless look was not complemented by having hair under his speedo, so that was shaved, too.

Seeing him trussed up like this, ready to be fucked, made it even better. Alex had never done bondage with George, he was far too vanilla, and it was nice to know she still had her old skill at it. The only question now was, how to begin?

Originally the plan had been to leave him blindfolded the whole time. Oh, he'd know it was Nate fucking him and that Alex was watching, but he wouldn't get to see it. He'd be terrified the whole time, not knowing what might happen to him next. But he'd given her the ring and it fit, albeit imperfectly, on Nate's finger. She wanted George to see that. Now that Nate was naked, she realized she also wanted George to see Nate's cock. She had seen Nate naked before, but never erect. His cock was a monster, long with serious girth, she knew it would terrify George. It was also bigger, a lot bigger, than George's, and she wanted to point that out.

By the time this was over, George's mind would be far more fucked than his body. Even if he swallowed what little pride he would have left and reported what had been done to him, his story would likely come across as the ravings of a madman. She rubbed her crotch through her pants thinking about the psychological damage she and Nate were about to inflict.

For now, though, she wanted to leave the blindfold on. Nate was letting her take the lead on the preliminary parts; he was more interested in fucking George's body than his mind.

"Hello, honey," she said, her voice mocking. "Are you awake?"

George said something, but the ball in his mouth made working out exactly what impossible.

"Now, I know you're probably a bit upset and confused, but try to listen. You're about to have a very unpleasant experience. There will be pain and you will be violated in ways you never imagined. You can limit that pain by cooperating." She reached into her bag, took out a zapper, and zapped him. He screamed.

"I think you hurt him," said Nate. "Do it again."

She did. Nate was more turned on than he could have imagined by the sight of George writhing in pain. He grabbed his cock, intending just to pump it once or twice... but it only took twice before he came. "Aw, shit. I'm sorry, Alex."

"It was your first time. George came early his first time too. It's nothing to worry about. Well, nothing for you to worry about. But George, for you I'm afraid it means you'll be here a while longer than we'd planned. It'll take awhile for Nate's juices to get flowing again. The good news is that I planned for this."

"You did?" Nate was embarrassed, but he supposed it made sense that Alex would be able to anticipate that his first time wouldn't go off without a hitch. Smiling ruefully at her he said, "Thanks."

Alex grinned. This time it took a moment or two of rummaging before she found what she wanted. She pulled out a vibrator. "We can shove this in him and turn it on. It'll keep him occupied. Unless you want to be the one to pop his cherry."

Nate considered. At first the psychological aspect of this affair had been of secondary importance, more for Alex's benefit than for his. But now he was getting into it. Which would be more humiliating, he wondered, having a vibrator stuck up your ass for who knows how long or to having your virginity taken by a real cock? Put that way, the answer was obvious.

"I don't think he deserves to have his cherry popped by my cock. Let's do the vibrator."

Alex lubed it up, minimally, and made to hand it to Nate.

"Oh no," Nate grinned. "George, I want to be clear about this. You're about to be sodomized with a vibrator. The person sticking that vibrator into your ass is gonna be Alex. While I get recharged and Alex does whatever she plans to do until then, I want you to think about just how much effort Alex has put into getting you into this place. How much she pretended to love you. How little your love meant to her."

Alex decided to add more fuel to the fire. "Just so you know, the only reason this is happening now is because Nate finally came out to me. I've wanted to do this to you since our first date." She roughly put the vibrator up George's ass and switched it on. Then she spat on his face and left the room. Nate followed after her, trying to decide whether he hoped he'd be up and ready to go soon or whether he hoped George would be alone in that room for a long time.

***

"So do you hate George?" Nate had showered and dressed. He'd decided he wasn't in a particular hurry to get back to fucking, so he and Alex were enjoying a leisurely dinner.

Alex considered. "No, I wouldn't say that. I've pretty much wanted to do this to every guy I've ever been seriously attracted to. Except Dylan." Nate nodded, Dylan had been the only boyfriend Alex had dated with no ulterior motive. Dylan also, he thought, would probably have enjoyed what they were doing to George. "But I have to admit that of all the boys I've dated, George is probably the one I've wanted to do this to the most. Nouveau riche boys always act like they're my equal and he was one of the worst. He's needed to be shown his place for a long time."

"I keep telling you, you've gotta stop dating guys out of ambition. Imagine if you'd married George before his dad got arrested."

Alex winced. "Okay, but counterpoint, if I hadn't gone out with him he wouldn't be tied up and awaiting our tender mercies right now."

"Touche." Nate raised his glass in salute. "We should probably go check up on him, see how he's doing."

They found George lying where they'd left him, moaning and writhing with an intoxicating mix of fear, pain, pleasure, and humiliation. Nate had already been at half mast, and the sight of George utterly helpless and terrified brought him to full arousal. He switched off the vibrator, but left it in. "Good news," he said cheerfully. "I've got a raging boner again." George shuddered.

"I think he's frightened," said Alex. "But George, if you're good this will all be over soon. Now, I want to ask your opinion on something. Nate really wants to get a blowjob tonight" -- Nate looked at her, startled, and mouthed "I do?" -- "but I don't think it's worth the risk. What do you think? Can we trust you?"

George tried to speak, but the ball gag in his mouth prevented him from talking. Alex patted his cheek. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about the gag. I'll take it out." She undid the strap and pulled the ball out. "Now, again, will Nate be safe if he puts his cock in your mouth?"

"Fuck you!"

"Wrong answer." She picked up the shank and zapped him. George screamed.

"Alex," said Nate. "Can we talk?"

The two of them stepped outside the room and closed the door. "There is no way I'm letting him blow me!" Nate hissed. "I don't care how scared we make him, it's still too risky!"

"No, we can do this," Alex whispered back. "Trust me."

"It's not your dick on the line!"

"Don't worry. I brought a spider gag."

"A what?"

"Don't you watch any porn?"

"Of course I watch porn!"

"You need to be watching better stuff, then. I'll send you a few links when this is over."

Alex opened the door and walked back in, Nate followed.

"So it turns out that Nate doesn't trust you to be a good bitch and take what's coming to you. So we're gonna have to give you a new gag."

Returning to her back she rummaged through it until she found what she was looking for. She walked over to George twirling the gag.

"Now, you can't see it, but this is a lovely little device we're going to use so Nate can get his dick wet without worrying about you biting --"

"Alex, please," George interrupted, begging. "Just let me go. I won't tell anyone, I won't do anything just... please make this stop."

"You interrupted me. That's twice you've interrupted me today. Unless Nate objects, that means we're going to switch the vibrator back on and leave you here for another hour. If you upset me again, we might leave you here for a day. Nate?"

"I don't mind waiting a bit, but interrupting you is a pretty serious offense. Do you have anything else in that bag we might use on him?"

A few minutes later George's body was covered in clothespins. They outlined his scrotum, climbed up both sides of his torso to his nipples, ran down his arms and legs, even pinched his nose shut so he had to breathe through his mouth; they had taken that opportunity to fit the new gag in place. The vibrator was on again.

After what was probably an hour, but time had ceased to have much meaning for George, the vibrator stopped. The clothespins were yanked off his body and somebody, or two somebodies, was rubbing the spots where they'd been. George didn't scream this time. He had no energy for it.

A voice -- Alex's? -- was saying something, but he couldn't comprehend it. He felt a few slaps on his cheek but distantly, as though it were happening to another person. Nothing happened for a time, then suddenly cold water was splashing over his body, reviving him and returning him to his senses. He wished it hadn't.

"You got the mattress wet," Nate scolded. "But if we punish you for everything you do wrong we'll be here for a very long time and I'm sick of waiting. Alex wants to show you something, so she's going to take off your blindfold. I'm sure you're grateful."

The blindfold came off. George blinked. He knew this room, had made love to Alex in it many times. His legs, as he'd suspected, were tied with rope, connected to some rings in the ceiling he was sure hadn't been there before. He lifted his head and saw Alex and Nate. Nate was naked and hard. George shuddered; Nate's dick was fat, almost certainly fatter than the vibrator currently stuck up his ass. Alex was clothed, but her hand was down her pants and she was looking at George in a way that broke what remained of his heart. Alex had been the love of his life, the best girl he had ever known. He'd confided things to her he'd told no one else, been supported by her when his life was at its lowest. And all that had, apparently, been a lie. The past two years of his life, years that had been blissful because of her presence, were a sham. Nothing more than a long and twisted road that led to him here, tied up and ready to be fucked.

"I said," said Nate, his voice a little louder, a lot colder, "I'm sure you're grateful."

George realized what was expected of him. "Than oo," he said through the gag.

"He's learning," Nate said to Alex. "If we had more time we could probably get him cowed enough that he would suck my cock without the gag, might even beg to."

Alex grinned. "Now, show him the ring."

Nate held up his hand; he was wearing Alex's engagement ring. "It's worthless trash to me," said Alex, "But I thought Nate might like a souvenir of his first time."

"We'll see," said Nate. "Depends how good of a fuck he is."

"Don't get your hopes up then. I had to fake an orgasm every time we slept together."

Nate knew this wasn't true. Alex was quite open with him about her sex life and he knew that George was very good at eating her pussy. But he enjoyed watching George break, not just once but again and again, under repeated pain and humiliation, so he saw no need to remind her of this.

Nate climbed on the bed and straddled George's head. "Are you ready?" he asked. George screamed. He thrashed. He desperately tried to shut his mouth. He refused to be violated, he refused to let them use him like this.

Hands held his head in place and a dick was thrust into his mouth. George gagged. Nate's body loomed over him as his mouth was filled with cock.

Nate was ecstatic. As a blowjob this obviously wasn't the best quality, but he shared Alex's intoxication at the power and dominance he had over the other man

George couldn't see much besides Nate's body, but he could hear Alex moan as she brought herself repeatedly to orgasm. "Your ex is really getting off on this, isn't she?" Nate teased. "Actually, aren't you still dating? I don't think you bothered to break up with her before having sex with me." He pulled out of George and glowered down at him. "Why are you cheating on my best friend?" he demanded.

12