Alex and Nate - First time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex came again as she saw the confusion, pain, fear, and humiliation on George's face. This was going so much better than she had hoped; she hadn't expected Nate to get nearly so into the psychological side of their exploit. George was broken, had been broken, and would be broken again. She wanted to say something, to tell Nate to punish George for his infidelity, but the words wouldn't come. She was swept up in lust and pleasure, unable to do anything but moan and scream.

Nate climbed off George's body and pulled the vibrator out of his ass. "All right, bitch. Ready to get fucked?"

George said something, but it was incoherent. "Oh, right," said Nate, and he removed the spider gag from George's mouth.

"Okay, again, are you ready to get fucked like a bitch?"

"Please don't, please. I... I'll do anything you want, just make this stop. Don't hurt me."

"Sh, sh, sh." Alex's voice. "No one's going to hurt you George, at least, no more than we were already gonna."

"No, please."

"Well," she giggled "Someone's getting fucked tonight and it won't be me or Nate. So that leaves you."

"Alex, not that this isn't hot, but I can't control myself much longer. I gotta start fucking him."

"Go ahead."

George screwed his eyes shut only to open them again when he felt a slap across his face.

"Look at me when I'm fucking you," Nate ordered.

Nate maintained eye contact as he pushed his way through George's sphincter, reveling in the tightness, but far far more in the look on George's face. Nothing in his life had ever felt this good. The physical sensation was amazing, but the emotional high was even better. He'd thought he might do some verbal taunting while inside George, but he was too completely in the moment to say anything; he was utterly focused on his own pleasure and George's ruin.

Then Nate came. He moaned as he did, his seed pumping into George's ass. After he came he withdrew and laid down on the floor, letting hormones wash through his body, letting the memory of what had happened linger. After a few minutes he was able to get up, to look at his conquest. Cum was leaking out of George's ass, his face was covered in tears. His cock was hard, though, and Nate decided he would add one more humiliation to George's list.

He took George's cock in his mouth and sucked. He wasn't sure this would work. He had no experience with blowjobs and this one probably wouldn't be the best, but it was nice to have a dick he didn't care about to practice on. Nate released George's cock and licked his way up the shaft, favoring the head with extra attention, then went back down, taking as much of it as he could into into his mouth. After several minutes he decided he wouldn't be able to make George cum with his mouth and switched to his hand. Jerking off was something he was far more familiar with, so it didn't take long before George came. Nate caught the cum in his hand and brought it to George's lips. "Lap it up," he ordered.

George obeyed. The idea of disobeying didn't even occur to him. The taste was unpleasant, but he licked up all the cum he could. His eyes were closed again and he didn't want to open them, maybe not ever again. He felt a tongue pass across his cheek and knew that either Nate or Alex was licking up his tears. Then he was alone. He lay on the bed in a state of total exhaustion, trying to block memories and sensations from his mind. Time passed -- seconds? minutes? hours? -- he had no idea. Suddenly his legs dropped and the sensation of pins and needles was stronger than he'd ever had before. He screamed.

He was pulled up and made to walk, repeatedly caught -- and slapped -- as he stumbled on legs that still hadn't returned to full working order. He was being taken outside. He was naked! He was naked and they were taking him outside! Gravel poked his feet as he was walked over to his car, then thrust into the driver's seat. Alex took a key out of a pocket and placed it on his cock. It was the key to his car. That key was usually on a ring, usually with his other keys, but apparently he wasn't going to get those keys. Alex slammed the door shut and he watched her and Nate go back to the lodge and lock it up. Then they drove away in a car that he recognized as Nate's.

***

They never saw, or heard from, George again. His family put out a missing persons report, and the police had -- very respectfully and apologetically, not wanting to upset either of their families -- asked when and where they had seen George last. That answered truthfully, if not honestly, and that was that. They had done it. They had gotten away with it. And, if they wanted to, they could find another victim and do it again.


12