All Comments on 'Alex and Nick Ch. 03'

by SingleGay93

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dirtyricekingdirtyricekingabout 5 years ago
Fucking adorable

These guys are so cute together! Can't wait for the wedding!

4agoodtimecall4agoodtimecallalmost 5 years ago
🙁🤐 Why no epilogue?

Great story. However, I feel quite let down, after investing so much time into Alex & Nick, to be shorted the family's reaction to the newly engaged status, and their wedding day, honeymoon or married life portrayal. I guess I need the happily ever after, because it just feels... unfinished otherwise. That's all I'm saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So it’s been said there are lots of typos and mistakes throughout these chapters - some annoying and some more than that as they distract from the story. But this chapter had the ultimate one - “as I plunged my dinner into his hole”. Wow, that would be something!

I also agree that this story seems to have just stopped. No family reaction at Christmas, no planning of the big day, no summer wedding. And no epilogue on if they have kids, where do they live, etc. Big disappointment to not carry this love story through until it’s proper conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 hours ago

I am so disappointed as the other comments stated that this story just abrutly ended...no family Christmas comments about their engagement or where Nick and Alex are with their wedding or children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous