Alex and Nick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned back around and I finally ran my hands over his cock and balls, soaping them up. I tugged on his dick a few times until it got a little stiff.

Then he stood under the water and let the water wash away the soap. I grabbed the soap again and poured some into my hand.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm just cleaning myself. Thought I'd do that as you rinse off."

"We made a deal. I intend to stick to that deal. Besides, you deserve to be treated as well as you've treated me." He took the soap from me and began lathering my body. "Damn, baby, you are so gorgeous."

"Well I have to be to even out the hotness scale between us." I teased.

"I'm gonna ignore you and just kiss you instead." He kissed my lips as his hands ran over my back.

"You know you're so gorgeous it actually hurts." I said.

"Flattery like that will get you everywhere with me." He smirked.

I washed off the soap then grabbed the shampoo. We both shampooed ourselves. I rinsed my hair first, then he stood under the water and began doing the same. I wanted to surprise him so I got down on my knees in front of him. His eyes closed to insure he didn't burn his eyes, I took his cock in my mouth.

He put his hand against the wall for support. "Oh, fuck. That feels incredible baby."

I continued to slide my lips along his shaft. Soon he was hard. Since his hair is so short, the soap was all gone, so he was able to look down at me. He placed both hands on my head and helped me move back and forth. Soon he took full control, holding my head still as he slid his cock in and out. When he stopped I moved towards his balls and licked them. I badly wanted to suck them, but knew the sensation of me licking them first would be worth it for him. Finally, I took each ball in my mouth and went crazy sucking him.

Meanwhile, his cock bounced on my forehead.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." He suggested, turning off the shower.

"I was thinking somewhere else first..." I said, getting up.

"Lead the way." He smirked. We dried off and then I led him to the dining room.

"Are you sure, baby? Doesn't this table cost a fortune."

"I'm sure. Plus, if it cost so much it should be able to handle a little weight and pressure.

"Such a naughty one, aren't you?" He laughed. He grabbed my waist and helped me sit on the edge of the table. He leaned me backwards until I was laying flat on the table. His hands ran down my abs as he took my cock in his mouth. My legs wrapped sound his shoulders as he intensified. His lips glided along my shaft, his tongue did things I can't even describe. I was moaning and holding back my load.

"Cum for me, Nick." He said quickly before taking me in his mouth again. He's incredible at this and his fucking voice sent me over the edge.

My hands over my head, I began moaning loudly as I shot my load in his mouth. I lost control of my arms and I heard the vase and flowers set as the centerpiece fall slide off the table.

"Shit!" I said. Alex finished swallowing and looked up to see why I swore.

He burst into laughter when he saw the broken vase. "The table did just fine, but the vase couldn't handle it." He joked. "Guess I'm just too good at sucking you off." Now I was laughing with him.

He helped me clean up the mess right away, even though we both really wanted to continue. Afterwards, we walked back to the bedroom. Before we reached the bed I stopped and turned around. Then I lightly punched him in the stomach, not hard enough to actually hurt him. He look confused. "Why did you just punch me?" He asked.

"Well, I just assaulted a police officer. Doesn't that mean I need to be put under arrest?" I lifted my hands to mimic the motions of being handcuffed.

"You're such a loser." He laughed. "You know you could've just been like 'hey, get out your handcuffs' but that's too easy, right?"

He laughed.

"This is way more fun." I laughed.

"Let me grab the sex pair."

"You bought sex pair?" I asked, interested, as he went to grab them.

"Yes. Wouldn't want you in those real ones that those real criminals wear, even if they are cleaned."

"Only the best for your favorite criminal." I smiled.

"You got it, baby." He said, returning.

"Too bad I didn't have these on when we were on the table. Could of saved that poor vase." We both laughed.

"Lay down on your back on the bed for me baby." He ordered.

Once I did so, he began to make a trail of tender kisses up my stomach and ending on my lips. His left hand guided my right arm above my head. Then his right hand did the same with my left. He kissed my armpit and moved his way along my arm. Finally, he took hold of both of my hands and brought them together, placing them in the handcuffs. "Try and keep your hands above your head." He said.

"What if I don't want to?" I teased.

He brought his lips to my ear. "I'll leave that for your imagination..." he whispered. "But trust me, you will have consequences." The way he said it was stern but seductive. He was only driving me crazier with his words.

Then he retreated downwards, kissing his way towards my cock. Having just came, I was only half hard at the moment. He began licking around my dick, kissing my pubes and licking my balls. He buried his face between my sac and my thigh, tasting every inch of me he could reach.

I had already forgotten the rule. My hands, cuffed together, reached down to feel him. However, before I could, Alex's half gripped my arm, holding me back from touching him.

"What did I just say?" He said, staring at me.

"I'm sorry." I laughed. "I forgot. You distracted me."

"If you want to touch me that bad, fine." He said. He took off the handcuffs and placed them on the nightstand. "Turn over." He ordered. I did. "You can try to reach back for me, but I have a feeling you'll be too busy gripping the bedsheets." He was now kneeling over my legs.

"What do you me-" before I could finish, he dove in. His went crazy on my hole, licking and kissing me. "Fuuuck!!" I moaned in pleasure.

His hands gripped my ass cheeks, rubbing them in circles in sync with his tongue's actions. He was right, my hands were grilling the sheets, unable to move as I took in the sensations.

He slapped my ass. "You like that, Nick? Don't want me to stop?"

"I will literally cut you if you stop!" I moaned, my face buried in the mattress.

He kept going. The heat of his hands on my cheeks, spreading me wide for his face to bury into me, was so hot. He slapped me again and I let out a moan.

I moved one hand down to hold his head, but his arm jumped up and stopped me before I could. "Guess I'm not doing a good enough job if you can stop gripping the sheets."

I lifted my head up just enough to talk. "That is false. I think I'm gonna cum again very soon if you keep going like that."

He kissed my butt gently. "I wouldn't mind that." I felt his smile on my skin. "But I'll be kind and let you touch me all you want now."

"Thank you!" I said, turning around.

"One catch." He said. Then he leaned in and whispered, "But when I fuck you, those handcuffs are going back on."

"Fine. Deal." I win both ways anyways.

I got him on his back and held myself over him. I kissed his cheek. I kissed his neck multiple times. Then I moved to his clavicle and down towards his nipples. I sucked on one nipple as I played with his other one. Then I flipped. I made sure to lightly bite and scrape my teeth. I moved back up and began kissing his lip. I let my body fall on top of his as my hands rand through his hair. I ground my hips into his. Our cocks rubbed against each other.

His arms wrapped around me as we got lost in each other. It felt like all our pieces fell right into place. I felt his hands squeeze my butt. "Not so fast mister. It's still my turn. Your seductive tricks won't work on me." I said, getting up off of him

"Fine, fine." He sighed.

"Hey, you don't think I can make it worth your while?" I stared him down.

"Oh, I have faith." He smirked.

I made my way down his body, making sure to properly cherish his insane abs. Finally, I reached his beautiful penis. I kissed where part of his cock sat on his sac. Then I pulled it so it lay on his stomach. I dived under his balls and then licked all the way from under them to the top of his cock, never losing contact. I kissed the skin under his pubes, then ran my fingers through them. With my other hand I took hold of his cock, then gently slid my lips over his head and took him in. Once reaching the base of his shaft, I curled my fingers in his pubes and pulled them slightly hard while simultaneously squeezing my lips as tight as I could without hurting him.

He let out a deep breath and grabbed hold of my head. "Fuck, Nick!"

I slid my lips back up and let go of his pubes. I used that hand to fondle his balls as I worked up and down. I pushed my tongue flat against his shaft a few times. Once he was fully hard, I began to flick my tongue, poking him as I slid up and down. I left his cock for a minute to lick his balls over and over. I moved back to his cock and made eye contact with him. I kept contact as I kissed the tip. His breathing was heavy as I took his whole cock in my mouth. After a few more times of sliding up and down I lifted my lips off of his cock.

"I think I'll let you cum in my ass instead. That way you can lick it clean after..."

"No objections here." He smirked, reaching for the handcuffs.

I held my hands out for him and he kissed each wrist before placing the cuff on it. He got me in the position he wanted, on my stomach with my ass up for him. Soon I felt his cock slowly entering me. After a minute of easing himself all the way into me, he started to pick up his speed. My hands above my head, unable to move much, I felt completely safe in his control. To the best of my ability, I ground my ass up into him as he pushed down into me. "Mmm, that feels so good, Alex."

"Fuck yeah, baby. Your ass is so sweet." His hands gripped my hips as he pulled me up and backwards towards him. I was now on my knees, my back angled down and my head flat against the mattress. He kept a tight grip on me as he almost violently thrusted into me and paused for a few seconds. Then he pulled out slowly only to once again quickly slam into me again. He repeated this a few times. Then, instead of slamming into me he pulled my ass back onto his dick.

"Fuuuck!" I moaned. "Give me your cock!"

"Yeah, you want it, don't you? You're a naughty boy, huh?" He began picking up his speed again. "You like that?" He grunted.

"Mmmm" I moaned as the sound of his balls hitting my ass filled the room.

"What's that?" He grunted. "Tell me what you want, or these handcuffs aren't going to come off anytime soon."

"Don't stop. Keep pounding my ass. Fuck me, Alex. Fuuuckkk" I moaned.

Then he pulled out and turned me around. He ducked his head and moved under my arms so they were wrapped around his neck. He began passionately kissing my lips and my face. He positioned himself and buried himself back inside me. He began furiously pounding me.

"Aughhhhhh. Yes yes yes." I moaned. Then he dragged me so my ass was on the edge of the bed and then picked me up.

"You've got to work off your sentence, baby. That means you need to ride me some more. You want that?" He growled.

"Yes. I want you to keep fucking me please." At this point I was just lost in the heat. We were now in the middle of the room and he began bouncing me up and down on his cock as he stood. He leaned me back and held me firmly, making me feel safe even in the heat of the moment. He kept gliding his big, throbbing member in and out of my hole.

"You want me to cum in you, baby?" He asked. "You ready for it?"

"Yes. Cum in me Alex. Give it to me!" I begged. Then I felt the rush of heat fill me. He shot rope after rope of his hot load as he continued to thrust his cock into my ass.

"Mmmm. Yeah, baby. Take my cum!" He groaned.

When he finished cumming, he asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course." I replied. Then he let his softened cock slip out of me and told me to to lift my arms off his shoulders. I obeyed.

Next thing I knew, he was swinging my around and had me so my ass was right in his face and my legs sat bent behind his back on his shoulders. My favorites part was having his cock less than an inch from my face. Before I had time to process everything his mouth was once again attacking my hole. Not having easy use of my hands was interesting, but I managed to get his cock in my mouth and taste the left over cum that fell on his dick. Damn, it tastes so sweet, I can't get enough.

"I'm regretting letting you cum in my ass. Really wish I could've tasted more."

"Dont worry, the next time it's all yours baby." He breathed. "Damn, I love your ass. So fucking sexy, baby."

He walked back towards the bed and playfully threw me down. He collapsed on top of me and we both laughed.

"That was quite hot." I breathed.

"Yes, is sorry if I went overboard with those handcuffs..."

"I loved it. You can handcuff me anytime if it means you fuck me like that.

He laughed. "Well, I think we can bring them out again. Maybe for special occasions. Maybe we can add a few other things some day."

"I don't think my ass could take it." I joked. "But seriously, I love you and you make me feel so safe when I'm with you." I kissed his sweaty shoulder.

"I love you too. There's no place I'd rather be than with you, baby."

We shared a passionate kiss. "Let's go shower." He said.

"Only if you promise to feed me after."

"As long as you cuddle me after." He said, kissing me again.

"Maybe you are getting better st this negotiating thing." I smiled.

"Guess you're rubbing off of me. I hear that happens when you're so madly, deeply, and completely in love with someone." His eyes were locked with mine.

So this is what it feels like. How did I get so lucky.

***

November passed and December came. We were having both of our families, including Ben and Taylor, coming together for Christmas at the beach house.

We both took the week before Christmas off and headed down early to prepare and have a little vacation.

December 22nd we spent the day finishing cleaning as everyone was coming on the 23rd.

That night we decided to cuddle on the couch and relax alone before the House was full of people and Christmasness.

Alex made hot chocolate and popcorn as I set up the couch and blankets. Since there are huge footrests in the middle I was able to make a full bed for us. I turned on the fireplace and got our new Hallmark movie on.

First he brought the bowl of popcorn for us, then the hot chocolate. "Here you go." He said, handing me both mugs.

"Let's get this movie going!" I said as he sat down and covered us in the blankets. Before I handed his mug back to him I pulled it towards myself and took a sip.

"I saw that." He said. "It's a good thing I don't want to ruin this white couch or I'd tackle you right now."

"You could just lie and say it's cause you love me so much." I retorted.

"How about it's because even with all your evil tricks, you love me so good I can't help myself." He said. He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"You know I love it when your accent is so thick."

"I know, baby. It's all for you." He whispered kissing me again. Then he grabbed the mug and pulled back.

He took a sip and raised it slightly to me. "Thanks for giving me your mug, sweetie."

His devilish grin spread across his face. He distracted me so well I didn't realize he took my untouched mug rather than his actual one.

My jaw dropped in awe. "How did you do that?! Well I mean I know how, but dang, I applaud you. You deserve that one!"

He laughed. "Why, thank you." We kissed.

We started the movie. I snuggled up against him and rested my head on his shoulders.

When the movie was over I turned to him and started kissing his neck. "That guy was hot, but you're definitely hotter." I kept kissing him as I maneuvered myself so I was on his lap. My hands cupped his face as I leaned my head down to reach his lips. His hands slowly worked their way around my hips and settled on my ass. His hands slid under my waistbands. The heat of his hands firmly grabbing my ass felt so good.

"Why don't we clean up and have a bath?" He asked.

"Only if we can resume this same position in the tub."

"As you wish." He kissed me gently. Then stood up while setting me on my feet.

We put the mugs and popcorn bowl in the dishwasher. I took his hand and kissed it. I started pulling him upstairs.

When we reached the bathroom I turned on the hot water and added bubbles. He just stood there looking a little off. He was smiling at me but seemed a little distracted.

"You know..." he started. "This is the place we first said we loved each other..."

"It is." I said, moving closer to him and kissing him. "That's why I will always love this place."

"That'd why I'd like to make it even more memorable." He said, leaving my embrace and getting down on one knee.

I looked down into his deep blue eyes. They are so beautiful, especially the look in them at this moment.

"Nick, I have waited my whole life to find someone to live my life with. Little did I know life would give me something better: you. I never dreamed I'd be as happy as you make me." He reached in his pocket. "I only hope I can make you as happy as you make me, for the rest of our lives." He took a deep breath and smiled, opening a box to reveal a gorgeous silver ring. "Nick, will you marry me?" His eyes were filled with stars. I went into an indescribable state of happiness.

"Yes." I said. I bent down and hugged him so tight. "I love you." I said, kissing him.

"I love you, too." He said, grabbing my hand and slipping the ring on my finger. "Now let's get in that tub before it overflows." He smirked as he kissed me.

We got undressed and shared another kiss. He stepped into the tub and I admired his beautifully sculpted butt. I stepped in after him and resumed the position we had on the couch. This time, I couldn't control myself. I kissed every inch of his face. My hands held onto his head, my fingers ran through his fingers. His hands once again cupped my butt.

"I can't believe I'm so lucky." I said.

"I feel the same way, baby." He replied.

I slid down his body, slowly kissing his chest. My fingers ran along his body, feeling where I had just kissed. I went slowly, wanting to enjoy this moment. I did the same with his solid abs. Damn, this man has a body sculpted by heaven.

I reached his penis, beautifully laying on his balls, his thick dark pubes surrounding the base. I dipped my head underwater and took his cock in my mouth. I let the water help me as I started sucking him. The sound of splashing water filled the room. One of his hands gripped the edge of the tub, the other lightly held onto my head. His fully hard cock filled my mouth as I buried my face in his pubes. His skin tasted so good.

Then he stopped me. "I don't want to cum yet. Thanks to you I'm extremely close." He breathed.

"I promise I'm not trying to make you..." I teased. "Maybe this will cool you down a little." I said, turning around in the and gripping opposite end that he was leaning against. I lifted my legs up and got them on both sides of his body. This position gave him a great view of my ass, only half above water.

I turned to look at his face. His eyes followed my spine down to my butt. "Have mercy." He said. I laughed.

Then he grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him, settling me in between his legs, my back against his chest. "I love the view, but I don't like being that far from you." He kissed my cheek. I blushed. He kissed my neck passionately as his hand ran up my inner thigh and started pulling on my cock. His strokes picked up in speed. "You drive me nuts when you tease me like that." He said into my ear. My breathing was heavy as he worked me up and down. "I think it's only fair you get a taste of your own medicine." Then he abruptly stopped stroking me and stood up, getting out of the tub.