Alex and Nick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was left high and dry, minus the tub of water I was laying in. "I'm not gonna be easy, you gotta work for it." He said, drying himself with a towel. He bent down and kissed me. "Maybe you'll love the chase."

He finished drying off, knowing full well I was watching his every move. Then he dropped the towel and walked into the bedroom, letting me watch his string back and ass move as he walked.

I got up and opened the drain to empty the tub. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off. Then I ran into the bedroom and jumped on the bed next to him. I moved on top of him and held him down. "I thought the chase just ended. You did just promise to be with me forever." I leaned down and kissed him.

"I guess you're not wrong. You've trapped me..."

My hands held down his wrists and I kissed him again. "You got that right." I moved down and kissed his shoulder. Then I kissed his armpit over and over again. I licked my way to his chest. Then I sucked on his nipple. I lightly grazed my teeth, pulling on the skin around it. My hand played with his other nipple. I kissed my way down to his abs. He smelled so good and clean. His abs are so hard, it's insane. I worshiped each one as my hands ran over his chest and shoulders. I moved further down towards his cock.

He stopped me. "Babe, you already sucked me. Why don't you let me return the favor."

"But your cock is so pretty... I miss it." I kissed the middle of his shaft.

He sat up and pulled me towards him. "I promise I'll make you cum so hard." He whispered into my ear.

I kissed his neck. "I can't say no to that." I kissed him again. He wrapped his arm around me and flipped us over.

His lips began to worship my skin. His hands ran over my body as he kissed all along my neck. He kissed all over my chest, then down my stomach. His fingers found their way under my ass. His lips and tongue ravished my pubes. Then, simultaneously he took my cock all the way down while plunging a dinner in my ass.

"Fuuuck!" I moaned.

"They're are no neighbors and nobody else here baby. That means I'm gonna make you scream so loud."

"Oh, god. I'm screwed. In many ways." I laughed.

"You bet your ass, baby." He smirked before going back down on me.

My hands gripped his head as he moved his head up and down my cock. I began thrusting my hips up towards him. Then he pulled his lips off and began attacking my balls with his tongue. He feverishly licked and flicked my sac, driving me nuts.

"Ahh, that feels so good, Alex!"

Meanwhile his finger worked its way in and out of my hole. He added a second, then a third. His fingers picked up speed as they fucked me. He took my cock back between his lips, licking my shaft as he slid up and down.

He was attacking me from both sides, but in a good way. "I'm gonna cum soon!" I moaned.

"Fun for me, Nick. Let me taste you, baby," He said, before sliding all the way back down my dick. I felt myself at the edge. Then his fingers found the perfect spot and I was sent over the edge.

"Fuuuck!!" I shouted as he made me squirt load after load of my cum into his mouth.

"Never tasted so good." He said in that sexy Texan accent.

"Never felt so good." I breathed.

He grabbed hold of my legs and repositioned himself. "Ready?" He asked.

I locked my eyes on his and nodded. His head poked my hole, forcing his way inside. His cock slid further inside, then he pulled out. He continued to slide back and forth until he was all the way inside me.

"Right there! Fuck, that feels so good!" I moaned when he found the right spot. "Fuck me, Alex, please!" I screamed.

His hand wrapped around my neck, just holding me down enough to feel like he was choking me. "You like it when I fuck you?" He grunted. Then he turned me over, keeping his cock in me. His hand held my head down against the mattress, he placed his foot on my back to add pressure as he angled his body and started to pound my ass.

"Uuuhhhhhh" I moaned into the sheets.

"You're so tight, baby. It feels so good." He slid in and out smoothly. "Take that big cock baby." He moaned.

I managed to turn my head to the side. "Please don't stop! Fuck me!"

"Get up and follow me." He ordered. Then he pulled out and got off the bed. I watched his cock bounce and his shining back move across the room and towards the balcony. He opened the doors and the cold air came in. "Aren't you coming?!" He called back.

I got up. "What the heck are you doing?" I laughed. "It's freezing!"

"Just come here!" I walked out and stood next to him.

"Such a beautiful view, isn't it?" We admired the ocean. "What are we doing out here, it's so cold?!"

"Follow me." He said, starting to descend the stairs. We ran down the stairs that led to the backyard and beach.

We were both shivering. "Now what?!" I laughed.

"Now we make naked snow angels!" He said, falling backwards into the foot of snow.

"You're insane!" I shouted, following suit and falling backwards into the snow.

After a few seconds of making snow angels we both jumped out of the snow. "Those are terrible!" He said.

"That's what we get!" I laughed. We ran back inside. I shut the door and he started the shower.

We stood under the very hot water making out. Finally we reached normal warmth. "That was kinda fun." I said.

"Which part?" He asked.

"The snow part. But this make-out session isnt that bad."

"While I agree, I kinda miss the part before the snow..." he said.

"Why did you stop so suddenly then?" I asked.

"You were just too hot, I couldn't handle it. I needed to cool you down." He said, his arms pulling me closer to him.

"I think we should revisit the part before the snow..."

"I like the way you think." We kissed.

We dried off and returned to the bedroom. He led me to the couch in the corner and sat down. I climbed on top of him, my chest pressed against his. My hands grabbed the back of his neck and I tilted my head down to kiss him. His hands squeezed my ass, then he readied his hard cock. I slowly pushed down, letting his cock push into my hole.

I let out a deep breath as I took his whole length in. My breathing was deep as I ground my hips against his. My cheek was pressed against his. We were breathing in each others' ears. His skin is so smooth and he smells so good.

"You're so fucking hot, Nick." I kissed him. The passion was heavy as I bounced up and down. His hands run up my back. Then he kissed my clavicle, making my head roll back. I felt my hole tighten around his cock as I pushed my body against his, arching my back.

"You like it when I ride that big cock?" I moaned.

"Yeah, baby. Ride me. Fuck you feel so good." I began to pick up the speed, grinding and moving up and down his cock harder. "Take that cock baby." He groaned. Then his fingers pulled my hair, pulling my head back in pleasure.

I managed to get my arms and legs around his body. I pressed my lips firmly against his. The need for oxygen lost to the need for him.

I let go for a second. "Your cock feels so good in me." I grunted.

"You want more, don't ya?" He asked.

"Give it to me. I want that big cock!"

He stood up, holding me as he walked to the bed. Then he tossed me down on the bed and jumped on top of me. He attacked my neck. Biting and kissing his way down my body.

Then he pulled my legs up and reentered me. He slammed all the way in, not giving me notice. "Fuck!!"

"You okay, baby?" He asked, concerned. He genuine concern only makes me love him more.

"I'm fine. I'm in heaven. Do that again please!" I replied.

He took that response and went with it. He pulled out, then slammed all the way back in. I not only felt his balls, I heard them smack my ass.

He worked his way in and out of me. After ten minutes we were both shining in sweat. Then he pulled out. "Get on all fours." He ordered. I obeyed.

Then he grabbed my shoulder with one hand and my hip with the other. His cock filled me again. He worked his cock in and out, hitting my G spot each time. I was moaning so loud, thank god we don't have close neighbors here.

He bent down over me, wrapping his arms around my chest. He kissed my shoulder blade as he glided and thrusted into me.

He held me close to him, my back feeling his damp chest pressed against at it, as he made me his.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" I moaned. He fucked me harder and faster before pulling out and turning me on my back.

"Give it to me, baby." He took my cock in his mouth and sucked hard, giving my cock no option but to blow my load in his hot mouth.

He took my huge load and didn't lose a drop. "Damn, you taste so good."

"You're making me blush." I laughed.

"Good. Means you still like me." He kissed me hip bone.

"Come here. I want to make you cum. I wanna taste you baby. I've now had two incredible orgasms, I need to return the favor now." I kissed him.

"Trust me, jsut tasting you is good enough."

He said.

"You're full of it."

"Well you said you wanted to empty my balls..." I kissed him.

"Shut up and lay down." I said.

I pushed him down and climbed on top of him. I started by kissing his lips. Then I nibbled on his ear before working my way down his neck. My lips trailed across his pecs, taking care of each nipple. My tongue swirled around them before slowly sucking.

I worked my way down his ridiculous abs, making stops along the way to worship every inch.

I moved my lips along his happy trail before arriving at his beautiful bush. I massaged his balls as my lips kissed and pulled on his pubes.

I moved to the shaft of his cock and moved it so his underside was up. I made a swift, slow lick all the way from the base to the top. Then I lightly blew on it, following the line I just made. I proceeded to suck on his balls. I kissed the skin underneath his sac, letting his balls slap my face. I took his hard cock in my hand and slapped my tongue with it. He lifted his head and I made eye contact with him.

"Damn that's one hot tongue." He moaned.

I took his cock in my mouth and slid it all the way down. I buried my nose in his bush. My lips didn't want to let go of his cock. I worked my way up and down, making sure every inch was wet. I massaged his balls with my hand I used the other to run his shaft up towards my lips and back down, repeating the process multiple times. The hand on his balls moved down and teased his hole. I continued sucking him, making sure my tongue pressed hard against his shaft. Then my middle finger found its way inside his hole.

"Ahh. Fuck!" He moaned.

I synced my lips and finger, slamming my finger in as I slid down his cock. I added a second finger, then a third. I found his g spot, his reaction was helpful. I slid my lips off his cock and pulled my fingers out. I flipped him over and attacked his ass with my mouth. I licked and kissed his cheeks before circling in on his hole. I grabbed both cheeks with my hands and shook them in circles, letting them slap into my face and my tongue dove into his hole. The moans he made into the sheets only egged me on more.

Not wanting to miss his cum, I flipped him back over. I took his throbbing cock in my hand and laid on my side next to him.

"Cum for me, Alex." I breathed in his ear. Then I nestled my mouth into his neck and kissed him. "Give it to me, baby."

"Fuuuck. I'm gonna cum baby."

"Cum in your abs." I moaned, slowing my tugging and aiming his cock at his stomach.

Then he let go, rope after rope of his hot cum flew up, covering his abs and reaching his chest.

His breathing slowed and he lifted his head up to see the mess he just made.

"Don't move. Let me clean you up first."

I slid down the bed and hovered over him. I slowly licked up his still hot cum. I took my time to make sure each drop was cleaned off his hot body. I moved back up and kissed him passionately. My hands held his cheeks as I let him taste his own cum.

"Damn. You manage to make me cum harder every time."

"Regret saying tasting mine was enough?" I asked.

"Yes. I'd like this to be in our marriage contract, you need to do this at least once a week."

"I think my lawyer would allow that..." I teased, falling back next to him.

He turned to me, "I can't believe you want to marry me..."

"I can't believe you want to marry me." I replied.

We leaned in and kissed. His hand slid down and cupped my ass. Mine did the same.

"Your ass is so wet." I laughed.

"Not my fault your lips were holding me down. You gave me quite the workout."

"I'm not sorry."

"Good." Our lips embraced.

We got up and took the sheets off. I brought them to the laundry room while he started to shower. I joined him, walking up behind him and wrapping my hands around his body. I let my hands trail from his upper abs to his cock.

"I'm not sure I can take another go." He laughed.

"Doesn't mean I can't worship your cock. I love it when it's soft, so sexy..."

We cleaned ourselves off, using soap twice to make sure we were nice and clean.

After showering, we dried off and got into underwear. We put fresh sheets on the bed and finished making it.

We snuck under the covers and cuddled up. "Nothing better than you and me cuddling in a freshly made bed." I said.

He kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

The next morning I woke up early to make Alex breakfast. I turned to admire his gorgeous, smooth back. The covers were down on his legs, giving me a great view of his cute butt.

I went downstairs and made chocolate chip pancakes. Along with orange juice and a cup of coffee for both of us, I put the pancakes on a tray. Then I put the ring on it and brought the tray to the bedroom.

I set the tray down on the bed and got back in.

*** Alex's Point if View***

I woke up to heat on my cheek. Nick must be kissing me.

"Mmmm" I groaned, still waking up.

"Good morning, my love." He whispered in my ear. "I made you breakfast."

I turned over and sat up. "Smells so good. Thanks, baby." I pulled the covers over my lap and he put the tray on top. "Breakfast with a view..."

He smiled at me. "You're such a flirt." He leaned in and kissed me. "Now eat!"

I looked down and grabbed the fork and knife. Then I saw a silver ring. "Babe, your ring fell off." I said grabbing it and passing it to him. He took the ring.

"I don't think so..." he said, holding his hand up to show the ring I gave him on his finger.

Oh my god. He got up and walked to the side of my bed. He got down on his knee, holding the ring up. I moved the tray off of me and turned to him. "Alex, you have changed my life forever. Before you, I was perfectly fine on my own. I thought I was better off being alone. But I thank God every day that you came into my life. You make me so happy and you bring out the best of me. You truly have me. Heart, body, and soul. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I said. I got off the bed and jumped on him, pushing us both to the ground. I kissed him passionately on the lips. "Of course I'll marry you." He slid the ring on my finger.

"Why don't we eat before it gets cold." He laughed.

"I would rather have something else, something tastier." I said, kissing his neck. He hands ran down my back and under the waistband if my underwear.

"How about we chug those drinks and down that food. We will have plenty of time before people get here. Besides, we need the energy after last night and what we're about to do..."

"You're right, dang you take good care of me." We kissed.

We climbed back in bed and ate breakfast. We couldn't stop smiling and laughing.

"What kind of wedding do you want?" I asked him.

"One with you." He leaned in and kissed me.

"While I agree on that part, seriously." I laughed.

"How about summer time? And how big did you want to go?"

"I was hoping you'd say summer... and I was thinking not huge but not small. I want to share how much I love you with the world."

"I can't say no to that." We kissed again. We finished the food and I moved the tray to the dresser. By the time I turned around he had already pulled down his underwear and slid under the covers. He held them in his lifted arm and twirled them. Then he flung them at me. "Want to join me?" He asked.

"I can't say no to that." I repeated his words. I brought his boxer briefs up and sniffed them. "Smells like you..." I said climbing back in. "But I'd rather taste..."

I pulled the covers down and then flipped him over and buried my face in his ass. My hands spread his cheeks as my tongue dug into his hole. "Ahhh fuck!" He moaned. I ate him out furiously, wanting to make him scream in pleasure.

I moved down and licked all the way from his sexy balls up to his tailbone. I kissed and rain my teeth over his cold morning ass. "Fuck your ass is just insane. So fucking hot baby."

I rimmed him a little more before turning him on his back. "Put your head up on those pillows." I ordered. I helped him get set up. Then I got on top of him and grabbed the headboard for support as he opened his mouth and let me slide in.

My cock got harder and harder as my hips thrust towards his face. His hands came up, one gripping my ass cheek and the other fondling my balls. He worked my sac so well and his mouth took my cock so deep. "Ahhh fuck. Take that cock, Nick. Fuck, yeah!" My hands firmly gripped the headboard as I began to thrust faster and harder. He couldn't keep hold of my balls as I slammed into his mouth. I pulled out and let him suck on my balls, my cock bouncing on his face.

His tongue stopped moving for a second and he took as much in as he could and used so much suction It almost felt like he was gonna rio my sac off, yet it only made me more ready to cum. "I'm gonna cum, baby."

He managed to move from my balls to my cock so swiftly, like a gymnast on the uneven bars. His hands gripped my ass, pushing me further down his throat. "Fuckkkk yeah, Nick! I'm gonna blow!" My cock pulsed as I blew my load in his mouth. His tongue licked at my cock, making sure he got every drop.

My breathing was heavy as I pulled away and fell down on the bed next to him.

"Fuck." I breathed, trying to slow my breathing.

"Yeah..." He said with a laugh.

"I've only gotten a little taste, it's time for the real meal now..." I said, pulling his head towards mine and brushing my lips against his. I rolled us over so I was on top of him. I moved down so my face was right over his cock.

"Such a pretty penis." I said, kissing his soft shaft. "Such a beautiful human." I kissed his inner thigh, making eye contact with him.

My arms roped around his legs, holding them on each side of his body as my face got centimeters from his skin. I slowly moved my head down towards his cock, but dodged it by the slightest amount to kiss the crevice where his legs met the rest of his body. I felt the hair on his balls against my jaw as my lips cherished his flesh. Slowly my mouth worked it's way through his pubes and to his base. My nose dove between his cock and balls, letting me kiss every inch of flesh I could find. His cock grew hard, begging for my lips. My fingers slowly wrapped around his shaft and held it firmly. Making eye contact with him, I kissed the tip. Then my mouth made passionate attacks along the sides of his cock, wanting to devour every bit.

"Your lips feel so good, Alex." He breathed, his chest rising and falling. "Please keep going, suck me."

"As you wish." I finally wrapped my lips around his cock, slowly pushing further and further down. Only once my nose was pressed against his body did I reverse, going back up just as slow. I kept the slow pace, this time turning my whole head and mouth as I moved along his shaft. I lost myself in him, my lips did as my body pleased, working their way over his shaft, up and down along his throbbing member. My lips continued with the same passionate movements but my head began to pick up the pace. The intensity rose as I worked my tongue over his cock with quickening speed. I heard moaning, meaning I was doing something right.