Alex and Nicki: Sleepy Siblings

Story Info
A pair of young adult siblings get drunk an share bed.
3.9k words
4.41
64.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Do0gle
Do0gle
17 Followers

I was staying over at 19 year-old my sister, Nicki's new one-bedroom flat overlooking the River Thames in London, and had come straight over after a nightmarish day at work in the City, nearby. I was 29 years old at the time, and my boss wanted me to resign as I cost too much for the small company I worked at; the younger staff all cost far less.

Nicki was being unhelpful, and nit-picking about all of the accounts that I was involved in and things I'd complained about in the past. This sort of passive aggression really wound me up, particularly as I knew the rather mercenary cause of it.

My sis and I had had a heavy night, drinking several beers in the bar downstairs, after which we came up and shared a half-bottle Jack Daniel's on her small 4th-floor veranda. We talked late into the night, discussing a lot of family issues in depth, and trying not to annoy each other too much. I loved my sister, but her over-simplistic viewpoints got my back up sometimes. After the last drink we'd both realised we were very drunk and it was time to go to sleep.

The drawback of staying at Nicki's place that night was that, because she'd just moved in, nothing had been unpacked yet, and you couldn't really move because of all the stacked boxes. The only sleeping option was that we'd have to share her disappointingly small looking double bed. While it suited her perfectly well being all of 5 feet 4 inches tall, I'm 6 foot 2 and a little thick of frame!

Regardless, as we'd spent two years back in our early teens sharing a bed at the family home in Hertfordshire, and had managed not to kill each then so, I agreed that it should be okay just for one night, now.

When we got into the over-crowded bedroom, Nicki went into her small en-suite, switched on a lamp, stubbed her toe on a partially assembled Ikea bathroom cabinet, swore and hopped around the room grasping her foot for a bit (much to my amusement), and commenced her night-time ablutions. I couldn't wait just to lie down and stop the room spinning, so I rapidly stripped to my boxer shorts and t-shirt and climbed into the small, comfortable bed.

As expected for a girl's bed it was extra soft and smelled of spring flowers and talcum powder. I could hear Nicki brushing her teeth in her en-suite, to the sound of running water. I felt safe; looked after, just like I always had all those years ago, asleep in my bed as a child at home. I finally started to relax, with the warmth of the whisky from earlier still tingling my throat and stomach. I felt sleepy.

I heard Nicki spitting out her toothpaste and gargling mouthwash as I was starting to drift off to sleep. She finished and I heard her turn off the lamp in the en-suite. Seeing me almost asleep, she quietly negotiated her way across the obstacle-strewn room to the other side of the bed. She quickly slipped into her nighty too, and landed slightly heavily, drunk, next to me. The last thing I heard was a whispered "Awwww..." as she probably saw me in the very early stages of sleep. I remember her shuffling about under the duvet as she made herself comfortable, switching off the light before curling up facing away from me.

I had a terrible dream! In it, I was running anxiously this way and that through empty corridors in my office building, looking for a faceless colleague who could help me with some unknown predicament. My panic level rose as I entered this office and that, looking for someone to help with a big problem that I didn't know the answer to. I woke up feeling as if I was falling, and glanced anxiously around the small dark room. There was a dim light from the veranda windows, coming from floodlights of the river promenade down below. The makeshift curtains I'd helped sis put up earlier before the bar trip didn't quick reach across the whole window.

Nicki had migrated towards the centre of the bed and her warm cotton-clad body was pressed up against me. Being single, I wasn't used to sharing a bed, and soon realised a slight problem. As usual I'd woken up with a hard on. Not normally a problem, but tonight it in slight contact with my sister's knicker-clad bum. Still very groggy, I was slightly aware that it actually felt quite nice. I knew though that it would soon go away if I just ignored it. I drifted back into a still-drunken slumber.

My sister was snoring very slightly when I woke up again, about 45 minutes later. This had the potential of being a very poor night's sleep! I sighed the deep sigh of the drunk, sleepy person, breathing in the pleasant perfume emanating from my sister. "How do girls MAKE that gorgeous smell?" I wondered to myself as I drifted back into another light sleep.

Sure enough, an hour later I woke again, and realised that Nicki had progressed further over to my side of the bed, this time sliding one of her soft legs backwards over mine. Again I noted the spicy, musky perfume coming off her limp, warm, sleeping body, and again her warm bum fully slotted in against my own. We were now fully spooning. I smiled in my sleepy state. Actually it was very nice having an attractive, vivacious young woman asleep against me once again. I'd missed this sort of physical contact. I slid my arm under hers and across her chest in a hug, and went back to sleep, breathing in the pleasant aroma of her hair.

"Dammit!" I thought when I woke up once again, another hour later. I'd have to be getting up for work in 3 hours and I still felt exhausted. I opened my eyes to look at the clock and realised I was way too hot. I slid the duvet off my torso, thereby removing it from most of my sister, who was now clasping my hand against her cheek as she slept. Her light cotton nightdress had ridden up her body a little. In the pale light I could see the rounded curve of her panty-clad bum.

"Actually she looks quite sexy like that" I thought in my drunken state. "Wait...what the fuck?...Don't think THAT again, please", I told myself. With another boner though, I couldn't quite let go of the thought, and after a short time I felt inquisitive. I slid the duvet further down to reveal her upper legs too. "Yes definitely sexy!"

Her upper leg was wound between my lower thighs now, that hard on wasn't going away! It was now in full contact with her cotton panties, which had somehow ridden up to reveal most of her visible buttock. I felt a stretch coming on and decided to let it happen. My body straightened and I breathed a deep sigh, feeling my cock slide pleasingly against the smooth flesh of Nicki's soft, well-muscled arse cheek. As this happened she stirred slightly, muttering something unintelligible under her breath and pulling my hand up to her mouth to kiss it.

Two of my fingers were in contact with her warm, moist lips, and I could feel her heavy breaths on my fingertips as she fell easily back into deep sleep. The familiar stir of sexual arousal flashed through my mind, as I suddenly became aware of every single nerve ending in my now throbbing cock. I shifted slightly, and once again felt a shiver of tingles as it slid nicely across her arse, this time landing in the deep, soft crack between her buttocks. I moved my fingers very slightly and they went a tiny way past her lips, just on the edge of her lower teeth, contacting her wet, hot tongue. The moisture there seemed to awaken some primal urge in me, as my cock grew impossibly hard. What was I doing?!

I re-considered my position. Perhaps if I shifted back slightly, I'd be able to calm back down and go to sleep. I gently shifted my bum back away from her, removing my cock from that dark furrow. As I did though, Nicki stirred again, sighed, and slid backwards into me again, with the result that my cock burrowed even deeper into her. It was now held fairly firmly between the backs of her upper thighs. She moved her arm now, back from my hand that was intruding into her mouth, and across my arm that extending round her. Doing so, she unconsciously moved my hand slightly further round to her face.

I was still groggy, but was now fully awake and intensely turned on. I moved my index finger a little further into her mouth, now in full contact with her tongue. To my utter amazement she closed her lips around it and suckled on it lightly, as a baby would. Unable to resist the urge any longer, I push my hips forward into a little, marvelling at the pleasure of slight friction her heavy, sleeping arse-cheeks and upper thighs had on the tip of my cock. I wanted more, and, still drunk, no longer cared if this was so very wrong. I straightened my back, pushing slowly but more firmly against her. Now the shaft of my cock could feel the heat and pressure in amongst her supple flesh. I did this a few times, still in rapture at the feeling of her now-moist lips gently suckling my finger, which was now up to the second knuckle in her mouth.

Nicki let out a quiet, muted groan as I continued the gentle, barely discernible pumping action of my hips against her arse. "God this is driving me crazy!" What am I going to do now?", I thought. There was no way I'd be able to sleep now, without somehow bringing myself off, but that seemed so wrong, and very risky. In the back of my mind I felt super guilty. The feelings I was now experiencing in my gut were irrepressible though, and my mouth watered at how fucking perverted this was. Anyway, my sister seemed to be enjoying it.

I made a decision. I continued rocking against her I removed my now slippery, wet fingers from her mouth and passed them slowly downwards, over the cotton of her night-dress to where it had ridden up over her tummy. I luxuriated in the silky feeling of her soft skin when I reached the raised hemline, passing underneath it and up again, finally reaching her tits. I caressed the firm bulbous form of one of my sister's breasts, and was pleased when I passed my palm over the plump, form handful to feel a rock-hard nipple. Even if her mind wasn't conscious, her body was definitely registering this! I continued caressing her breast, passing my hand over her tight cleavage. I moved my hand lower, back across her stomach, and lightly skimming over her smooth flash down to her navel.

I considered briefly whether I dare go further down, knowing full well what this would mean. A caress and some rubbing and hip movement could easily be put down to an embarrassing drunken mistake, but if I went any further, we were into potential lifelong relationship-changing territory. I lay there a few seconds, my hot cock rhythmically pushing between her upper legs as my hand meandered across her flat navel. I decided I couldn't just leave it here - I'd remember this forever, and would probably curse myself in future for not seeing how much further things could go.

I turned my hand so that my fingers lay flat and pointed downwards towards her knickers. In her position, with her upper leg extended backwards over my thigh, my fingertips gained easy access underneath the elastic tops of the little cotton panties. My cock throbbed even more as they passed over tantalising initial stubble and I breathed in sharply as I touch her soft pubic mound. As I advanced my hand I was again delighted to see how turned on her body was, as soon enough my fingers met with her soaking slit. I daren't push too hard so I played my fingers as lightly as possible back and forth over her clit.

I realised at this point that if she woke up to find me with my hand stuck down the front of her panties, there would be no explanation other than me pretending to drunk and asleep. A weak defence! My sister unconsciously allayed my fears a little though, by groaning softly in her sleep, and in the dim light she muttered something inaudibly as a smile now played across her beautiful lips. As I continued to play with her slick pussy and now pushed my stiff cock slightly more firmly into her partially clothed body, she gave a deep sigh and another, more distinct moan.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was burning to come on or inside her. To come, period! My mouth watered as I breathe in her musky, sexual scent, and I push my face closer to her extended neck to kiss it lightly. I moved my hand round to the back of her panties and started sliding them down across her fabulous buttocks. As gently as I could I pulled them down at the back, then the front, then the back again, so that I could now put my desperate cock in full contact with her hot flesh. The first touch was like electricity and I nearly came instantly, but I held back, not wanting this to stop just yet.

I licked the fingers of my free hand, which was now soaking with her delicious pussy juices, and passed it across the curve of her young body to where my cock was rubbing against her arse. I passed two down the crack of her arse, exploring between those two glorious, firm globes, further and further down until I felt the rough pucker of her arsehole. I paused, wondering if I could...reaching a decision I put my fingers fully in my watering mouth and lubricated them as much as possible. Spreading her cheeks with two fingers, I circled her rosebud with a wet middle finger, and pushed ever so gently inwards. The small ring of muscle yielded to my digit with little resistance.

My finger slid easily up to the first knuckle. The thought of what I was doing mixed with the sweet scent from my sister's neck made my cock iron-hard. I kissed and nuzzled her neck more bravely, tempted now to turn her face towards me and kiss her mouth. As I wriggled my finger into her a little deeper she let out a throaty groan.

She turned her face towards me and I ventured a light kiss on her mouth. In her sleep she responded slightly, so I stuck my tongue a little way in. She kissed me back slightly, and moaned again, into my mouth as I slipped a second finger into her loosening arsehole. With my free hand underneath her I kneaded her breast, playing over her still rock-hard nipple while I pumped my two fingers more and more easily in and out of her bowels.

In the dim light I saw her eyelids flicker slightly then open to narrow sleepy slits. I suddenly stopped my movements, hoping she wouldn't wake with shock and leap from the bed in disgust. As I lay there like a statue, unmoving, her pelvis continued slow, rhythmic movements back and forth on my hand, making my slick fingers penetrate deeper and deeper into her tight hole. As I looked deep into her sleepy, half open eyes with awe, I realised my sister was now willingly fucking my hand with her wide open arse.

Overcome with lust at the thought that my sister was this perverted, I kissed her more deeply, and let out an audible, lusty moan - a low, animal sound, teasing my lips with it's vibration. She quickened the pace of her movements as I slipped a third finger to meet with her widening bumhole. She opened her eyes fully now, pulling her face away and grasping the back of my neck to look at me fully, a wary look of wanton lust on her face...

"Yes...she whispered...do it! More!!"

I couldn't have been happier or more relieved, or more excited. My beautiful, clever, funny sister who I loved a great deal, begging me to pump three of my thick fingers into her most intimate hole.

I obliged, slipping in a slick third finger into her arse.

"Goddd...yess!!" She grunted, pumping harder onto my hand, my grateful palm cupping her firm bum cheek each time she pushed back to let my probing fingers deeper and deeper into her insides.

My cock was now aching to get in there, but I was hesitant to take my hand away from her bum in case she came to her senses and realised how sick and incestuous this was. She must have sensed this or seen a flicker of doubt cross my face, as she grasped my neck and pulled me in close.

"I know this is so wrong Alex, but I want you to fuck my arse so bad...d...do you want to? Will you?", she stammered between gasps.

"Fuck yeah, sis!" I replied..."I just didn't want to take things too far...I love you more than anything, but if you're okay with it...", I whispered breathily between pants of lust.

"God yeah! Put your cock in me...fuck it, it's only sex! I reeeeeeally need this and it just feels soooo fucking amazing...pleeease...fuck me in the arse, split me in two...do it as hard as you can!"

I kissed her so hard...my tongue stabbing deep into her throat as she groaned and met my kisses with equal force...and seemingly equal lust.

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her, with her letting out a small gasp as my last digit exited her back passage. I flipped her over onto her front, grabbing a pillow and quickly shoving it under her soaking pussy, to present the most wonderful sight - her beautiful toned buttocks, glowing with perspiration in the dim light, her arsehole opening and closing in expectation as I lined up my rigid, desperate cock ready to enter her.

Sliding my lower half up towards her, my cock grazed against and marble-smooth insides of her thighs and touched her soaking pussy. I couldn't help myself, just dipping easily into her white-hot cunt, getting slathered with her juice. She flicked her head up with a loud moan as I pumped once, twice, three times into her. Her hair giving off the scent of coconut oil and that beautiful, sweet body odour.

Placing my hands on the back of her shoulders, pushing her into the bed, I brought my cock out of her and placed it on her now-lubricated back entrance, rubbing it up and down her rear crack. It felt so amazing and intense, the full expectation of what I was about to do, my sister gasping and raising her arse up, relaxing her bum cheeks, and contracting them to grip my cock as it slid over her rosebud.

I pushed slightly, feeling the intense heat of her insides as the tip of my cock passed the muscular ring of her arsehole. The heat down there was so intense, and I could feel her gripping my cock to feel every ripple as I pushed slowly, further and further into her.

I laid my boy weight fully onto her upper boy, kissing the back of her smooth neck and passing my hand over the front of her throat, gripping slightly as I pushed all the way into her. She let out a low, lusty growl; "Fuck meeee that feels good!" she gasped, "Go on...push it in...further, harder".

I brought a hand up beneath her to massage her tits as I breathed fervent, jagged breaths, trying har not to let myself go over the edge too soon so we could both enjoy this incredible, perverted feeling for as long as possible. Suddenly I was pumping in and out of her arsehole fast and hard, egged on by her cries and growls, gripping her throat, with a feeling of complete domination magnified by my sister's snatched lustful glances at me over her shoulders, encouraging me to do more...even more!"

"Play with my clit as you fuck my arse!", "yes...that's it oh...ffffffffffuck yeah!"

I was pumping so hard into her right now, pushing my rigid cock into my sister down to the root, rubbing her swollen, juiced up clit frantically as her moans became louder and louder, the tip of my cock seeming to reach even further and hotter recesses of her bowels with each thrust.

"Oh Go I'm cumming...I want you cum deep inside me...go in as deep as you can go...go on Alex, fuck my arse hard and fill me up!"

As I increased my pace even further I felt my orgasm approaching...gripping her throat and pulling her head back so I look her deep in her gorgeous, lust-filled eyes I let out a low cry as every fibre in my body tensed and I shot out the biggest load of cum deep inside her anus. Nicki screamed with ecstasy as a massive wave of climax undulated her hips, her arms flailing and fingers grasping uncontrollably at the bed-clothes as wave after wave of ecstasy pulsed through her.

Panting with delight and exertion I my upper body collapsed down on top of her as she still jerked involuntarily from her continuing orgasm, breathing into the bedclothes.

Now totally spent, we both turned to look each other deep in the eyes, and I shifted to gently kiss her wonderful lips. It was a kiss full of intensity and utter longing as we breathed other in.

Do0gle
Do0gle
17 Followers
12