Alex & Sarah Ch. 05 - His Fantasy

Story Info
Alex is the first to have his fantasy fulfilled.
6.2k words
4.55
3.4k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah woke up feeling refreshed. She looked around the room and smiled. Such a lovely place and such a lovely holiday with the man she loved. Alex was asleep, breathing lightly. She looked around the room and spotted two small piles of envelopes on the desk, each wrapped up in a pink ribbon. Ah yes, the fantasies, she remembered. It was going to be an interesting day.

Alex stirred, waking up. He was a bit bleary eyed but smiled when he saw her. Before he said anything he reached up to kiss her on the lips. Without thinking his hand reached down to Sarah's lower back and then further down to feel her small, smooth bottom.

"Good morning Darling," he said, "how are you?"

"I'm feeling pretty good thank you, all the better for having my sexy husband waking up beside me. You might have remembered that today is going to be a fun day," she said, gesturing towards their fantasy envelopes.

"Ah yes," how could I forget? If I'm smiling it's because I love waking up on a day when I know I will be making love to you."

"Yes, that's true. I like that thought too," Sarah said, "but right now we don't know whose fantasy we are going to fulfil today, do we? How are we going to decide?"

"Let's keep it simple. Just one round of scissors, stone, paper."

Sarah didn't demur from that idea so on the count of three they each made one shape with their hand. Alex showed stone and Sarah chose scissors.

"You win!" said Sarah. "I don't know whether I'm pleased or not. What time does your fantasy start today?"

"Mmm...," said Alex, "I think about 4.30 this afternoon. As far as I know we haven't got anything else planned."

"Okay, sounds good," Sarah said. "After most of the day on the beach then."

It was yet another gorgeous Maldives day. Alex & Sarah spent most of it on the beach, except for lunch where they sat in the smaller resort café. Neither of them said anything but the previous day's agreement about eating lots of fruit continued. After lunch they put on their snorkels and were lucky enough to see a couple of sea turtles up close to the beach, so by mid-afternoon they were both in a good mood.

At about 4.15pm Sarah put down her novel. "Well, it's getting near to 4.30. Are you ready to head back to the villa now?"

Alex had been watching the clock all the time but only because he had been getting increasingly nervous about his fantasy. How would Sarah react? Still, there was no going back now. They packed up their things and went back to the villa.

Once inside, with the door closed, Sarah moved towards the bathroom. "I think I'm going to take a shower. Is that okay darling? I certainly need to freshen up a bit."

"Oh, hang on," Alex replied. "If it's okay I'm going to shower first. Why don't you sit down and read your book a bit more?"

"Okay," Sarah said, now intrigued. "I will leave you to it." She went just outside the villa and read for about ten minutes. Alex then emerged apparently wearing just a towel wrapped around him. But he was clutching one of the little envelopes which he gave to Sarah.

"This is for you," Alex said.

Sarah opened the envelope and read the little card inside....

MY FANTASY 1

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO AND TAKE A SHOWER. WHILE YOU ARE DOING THAT I WILL QUICKLY OPEN THE DOOR TO THE BATHROOM AND GIVE YOU THE NEXT INSTRUCTION.

While she had been outside Sarah's expectation levels had had time to increase and the Fantasy card left her a bit underwhelmed. All that Alex wanted her to do was take a shower? Oh well, she thought...she needed a shower and it was likely that tomorrow her husband was also going to be underwhelmed by his first Fantasy instruction from her. And it was clear that she wouldn't have to wait too long for his next instruction

She went into the bathroom, took off her bikini and got into the warm running water. She remembered the time a few days ago when Alex had been in the shower with her. That had been exciting. That husband of mine, she thought...quite a guy.

Alex had the room to organise but first he had to find a few things. The second instruction card -- tick. Sarah's short dressing gown was hanging up and easy to find -- tick. He opened Sarah's underwear drawer. Finding the right piece of underwear took a little longer but only because he had to rummage a little to find the right thing - tick. And he always found looking through Sarah's lingerie drawer a little...intoxicating. At the back of the drawer he saw a little fabric bag and a small box; he wondered what was in them but decided not to pry too much. Maybe that was a secret Sarah was keeping to herself.

He could hear that Sarah was in the shower but as a courtesy knocked on the door. She obviously couldn't hear his knock so he opened the door and carefully put the three things he was carrying on the floor.

Alex then set about preparing the bedroom.

Sarah's thoughts in the shower were interrupted by the noise of the bathroom door closing. She could see through the glass panel that Alex had left her dressing gown on the floor, together with the expected note card with her next Instruction. She quickly finished her shower, picked up her towel and dried herself off enough to go to investigate.

She opened the envelope and read the message inside.

MY FANTASY -- 2

WELCOME TO THE MALDIVES HONEYMOON MASSAGE SERVICE.

PLEASE PUT ON YOUR DRESSING GOWN AND THE UNDERWEAR OF YOURS ENCLOSED. I'M GOING TO BE A FEW MINUTES (TEN?) GETTING EVERYTHING READY SO YOU SHOULD HAVE TIME TO PUT ON A BIT OF MAKE-UP.

I WILL KNOCK WHEN I'M READY AND THEN YOU SHOULD REPORT TO THE BEDROOM. YOUR MASSEUSE HUSBAND AWAITS!

Sarah was impressed. A massage -- wow. She hadn't expected that. It sounded fun. She was a bit confused about the underwear message though because she didn't have any with her in the bathroom. But when she picked up her dressing gown some white cotton panties fell out. She remembered that Alex liked those and had obviously folded them in somehow. She had been saving them to wear on the flight home, but never mind.

She finished drying herself all over and then rubbed body lotion in all over her skin. Was Alex going to use lotion or something else? Just his bare hands? When she had finished with that she slipped on the bikini panties on and looked at herself in the mirror. Yes, a bit of make-up wouldn't go amiss. She wanted to look her best for her masseuse. She wondered what he would be wearing. How would the massage work out?

After a few minutes work with the make up; she took another look at herself. She was pleased with her efforts and it gave her confidence. She put on her dressing gown and had a couple of minutes to herself to think.

Alex was still busy. He completely cleared the large desk they had in their room. He was sure that some business types had worked hard at the desk, but this afternoon it had another purpose. He took the cover from their big bed and folded it so that it fitted onto the desk. He also found the two spare blankets from the wardrobe and laid them on top. Yes, that should be soft enough. Now it just needed a couple of big towels and a nice soft pillow.

With the desk ready Alex found the clothes he intended to wear and, lastly, he went to his bedside cabinet and pulled out the bottle of massage oil he had surreptitiously bought that morning without Sarah seeing.

Just a couple more things left to do. There was still light coming in from outside but he did put one of the side lights on which gave the area around the desk a warm glow. And then he used his phone to ensure that gentle music played on the room speaker system.

Everything was ready. Alex knocked on the bathroom door.

Sarah heard the knock, quickly emerged from the bathroom and took a while to adjust to the change in the bedroom. "Oh, wow. You've been busy. I can see that you've had a massage table installed. And you look just the part I reckon," she said, taking in Alex's attire of white T-shirt and briefs.

"I'm glad you approve," Alex said. "I wasn't sure what to wear to be honest. But you look gorgeous I have to say."

Alex gave his young wife a longish gentle kiss on the lips.

"Now if you could just remove your gown and lay face down on the bed we can get started."

Alex turned around so wasn't watching as Sarah did as instructed, discarding her robe and lying down on the massage table. She waited expectantly and noticed for the first time the gentle music that was playing.

"What happens if I fall asleep?" Sarah asked.

"If you find it relaxing that's great, but I don't think there's not much chance of you falling asleep."

Alex started just by placing his hands on Sarah's back and arms before reaching for the bottle of massage oil, putting it on his hands and then starting to rub it into Sarah's skin.

"That stuff feels good," Sarah commented approvingly. "Where did you get that?"

"I saw it in the resort shop a couple of days ago. I sneaked out to buy it yesterday," Alex replied.

Alex spent a few minutes massaging Sarah's neck and shoulders before working his way down each arm in turn. Then he turned his attentions to Sarah's back, gradually working his way down to her bottom.

"How is this for you? Am I being gentle enough? Too gentle? You are allowed to comment."

"Everything is just fine darling, it really is nice," Sarah responded. "I'm rather wallowing in it and feeling very guilty that I'm not doing anything."

Alex moved down to the end of the desk and, after adding more massage oil to his hands, he worked in turn on Sarah's feet and then up her legs. He found the view of Sarah's bottom to be completely captivating. His eyes followed the hem line of the cotton panties from one side of her waist, around her bottom and then down between her closed legs. As he massaged her thighs he felt her legs move further apart so that his fingers could get to within an inch or so of the cotton hem. He needed to be patient. They had lots of time.

Sarah really was enjoying the experience of being massaged by her handsome husband. It turned out he was rather good at it. As Alex's attention got to the inside of her thighs she felt herself starting to get excited in a sexual sense. What was Alex going to do? Was he going to start touching her most sensitive area through the material? Would he ask her to become completely naked? What plans did he have to divest himself of his clothes? She recalled that there was still one more Fantasy card to be opened and read -- what would that say?

"Would my wife like to turn over now?" Alex asked.

"Of course. Then I will be able see you better," Sarah answered.

Sarah turned over on the massage table and settled herself into her new position. Alex bent down and kissed her on the lips, their tongues meeting briefly.

Alex loved the view. Sarah's breasts were small but firm which meant that even lying down her curves were a joy to behold. He set about massaging the front of Sarah's arms and down her torso, but deliberately avoided her breasts for a while before moving his hands onto them and massaging them gently. He played with each of her nipples in turn.

Alex's attentions turned to the lower half of Sarah's body. As he massaged the front of her legs he could see that Sarah was gradually moving her legs apart, essentially inviting him into her sensitive areas. He stood facing her feet and for a while used the fingertips of both hands to massage each side of her panties between her legs, imagining that beneath the material he was opening and closing her outer lips. Finally he tickled her gently through the material itself and he felt her squirm slightly.

Alex was nervous about the next question he was going to ask Sarah, worried that she herself was going to be too nervous, feeling that she was going to be too exposed. But he overcame his nervousness and asked his question.

"Are you going to be okay if I remove your underwear now?" Alex tentatively asked his wife.

Alex realised that his trepidation had been misplaced when he heard Sarah's very clear consent.

"Yes, please. I thought you would never ask."

Alex stood on Sarah's right side and hooked a finger in each side of her plain white panties. She raised her bottom to let him slowly pull the material downwards. He put the underwear at the bottom of the desk, laying it neatly.

Sarah again made herself comfortable on the desk, waiting for Alex's next move. If she was feeling nervous and exposed to her lover's gaze it wasn't reflected in the way that she now laid back with her legs somewhat apart. Alex was pleased that he had thought to set up the massage table so that the late afternoon light from the window was now illuminating the most intimate area of his wife's body.

"I don't think you realise how beautiful your body is down here Sarah," Alex said after a while.

"Maybe I don't," Sarah said. "But it's nice that you think so."

"It's just all so perfect," Alex said. He put one finger on her skin and brushed it gently. "This is where you had some hair until recently, until you shaved it all off just a few weeks ago. Now it is all silky smooth. Then, further down, the start of your opening."

His finger kept moving slowly on its downward journey as he tried to carry on with his description. But Alex had a problem.

"I never know what to call this area of your body Sarah. All the words seem either medical or rude. I could give it a pet name but it seems so silly."

"Oh, it's hard isn't it," Sarah answered. "I know a lot of people say 'pussy'. I don't mind if you want -- if we want -- to use that word."

"That's fine," agreed Alex. "So your....your pussy...is so beautiful. It seems quite small, very cute, symmetrical. I love the way that it stays completely closed even when your legs are apart like this. And then when you open your legs fully wide it opens up slightly so that I can see your inner lips. And if it looks totally amazing it feels even better when I touch you, so soft. Thank you for sharing your body with me. I feel like the luckiest man alive."

And maybe he was.

Sarah felt -- how would she describe it? -- perhaps 'otherworldly' was the right expression. Like a dream, like she wasn't really there at all but watching something play out in front of her. She knew that she should be embarrassed by her nakedness, by the way that she was allowing Alex to see her body. But it felt so right, so in the moment.

What she mainly felt was sexual excitement -- she wanted to be touched. But she didn't want to be touched by any man; she wanted to be touched and played with -- and penetrated - by this man -- her new husband -- who she trusted deeply and who she loved more than she ever thought it possible to love anybody.

Alex turned his gaze away from Sarah and picked up the bottle of massage oil. He squeezed the bottle and dribbled some of the oil onto Sarah's skin just above the top of her pussy opening. The thin stream of oil ran down the line of her outer lips. He caught a few small drips with his right hand before they hit the towel below.

Using the fingers of two hands he repeated the movement he had made when the panties were still in place, slightly pulling apart Sarah's soft and pliable outer lips. But now, without the layer of material in place, Alex could see what lay beneath and he could also see some of the massage oil run inside.

Two of Alex's fingers from his right hand then started a gentle exploration. Using the slightest of pressures he massaged the full length of Sarah's outer lips. Then he increased the pressure. His finger easily slipped inside.

Immediately Sarah let out a small gasp.

Emboldened, one of Alex's fingers travelled up and down the short length of his wife's opening, stopping at the top to feel the small button of her clitoris and at the bottom to linger at the opening to her vagina. He realised that now the massage oil was now not the only source of lubrication between his wife's legs.

Alex quickened his actions. His finger now focused on Sarah's clitoris, moving in swirls around her little hard place. Sarah's breathing quickened and deepened and her body started to squirm against his touch.

"God I love that Alex," Sarah said, encouraging her husband to keep going. Which he did, for most of a minute or so, before moving his finger quickly down to her vagina, quickly rubbing that sensitive area, playing with her entrance and collecting some of her moisture to take higher up and which made the feeling of rubbing her clitoris even silkier and smoother than it was before.

Alex felt that if he continued he could bring Sarah to her climax but he decided to try something different. He took his finger away and repositioned himself, standing in line with her shoulder. Again he bent down to kiss his wife and she returned the kiss, not gently this time but passionately. While Sarah caught her breath Alex used one hand to massage her shoulders, neck and breasts.

It was Sarah who spoke first....

"I know this is your fantasy and not mine, and...um...I'm enjoying this hand and finger massage service very much but tell me...do you offer any other type of massage service? I was thinking..." She reached up with her hand to touch Alex's lips. Alex kissed her fingers.

Alex could see the way Sarah was thinking. "Ah, do you mean...," he started to say as he gently used his tongue to lick Sarah's fingers.

Sarah nodded.

"Ah yes, well you are in luck because that service is available this afternoon. But you will need to move slightly I think."

Alex looked around to see the best way to accommodate his wife's request. He started to pull up the office chair that went with the desk. He gestured to Sarah to move towards the chair so that instead of lying straight along the desk she was now more diagonal with her feet towards the chair.

Before sitting down Alex removed his T-shirt so that he was now wearing only his briefs. Sarah smiled approvingly and continued to move her body along the desk to allow him to once again access the area between her legs, but this time with a different part of his body. Sarah found the pillow she had been using, put it in place and settled her body on the towelling.

Alex spent a few seconds trying to bank the memory of what was happening. Sarah's left foot was stretched along the desk to his right with her knee raised, while to his left her right foot was sitting on the side of his chair. All of which meant that Alex's eyes were just a few inches away from the area between his young wife's slim legs. Alex glanced up and saw that Sarah had lifted her head to look at him. He blew her a silent kiss; she responded with the same gesture and then silently mouthed three words -- "I love you." Then Sarah laid back down, waiting expectantly.

His wife was already aroused and this was no time for Alex to be over gentle. As his lips approached Sarah's intimate area he did stop for a second to take in the smell of her, so sweet and welcoming. He also kissed her gently on each side of her opening but then moved in swiftly with his tongue, gently touching the area of her clitoris with his tongue and not wasting time before quickening his movements.

Sarah caught her breath a couple of times and adjusted her position slightly to make the feeling more intense. Alex took advantage of her movement to put one hand under each of her legs so that he could reach up to massage her breasts while his tongue continued its work. Sarah started to rock slightly and Alex knew she was close to coming.

He retrieved his right hand and put his index finger just at the entrance to her vagina. Sarah sensed the finger's arrival. "Inside," she gasped, "finger inside."

Alex concentrated hard on making Sarah feel good. He increased the pressure of his tongue on Sarah's clitoris while his finger moved in and out of the moist entrance to her body. His wife started to moan, quietly at first and then louder. Finally Sarah let out a little scream and Alex felt her body start to convulse with her orgasm. Sarah continued to shake and to make little whimpering noises for a while before eventually calming down.

12