Alex & Sarah Ch. 05 - His Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex lifted Sarah's right leg back onto the desk and encouraged her body to make itself comfortable back along the length of the desk. Then he got up and went to the bathroom, bringing back a glass of water for his wife. She took it from him gratefully and drank from the glass.

"That was amazing Alex. I've never felt like that before. I love you so much, come here."

Sarah pulled him down to her level and gave him a deep kiss. Then she turned on her side to look at him.

"I can't believe you are still wearing something. It's definitely my turn to make you feel good. After what you just did for me...to be honest I would do anything for you."

"Right now you need to catch your breath I think," Alex replied, "but if you remember I do have one fantasy card that you still have to open."

"Oh yes, wow, I'd forgotten that. Where is it?" Sarah asked.

"It's here," Alex said, picking it up from the bed and passing it to her.

Sarah opened the envelope and read the card...

MY FANTASY -- 3

IN THE NEXT PART OF MY FANTASY YOU HELP ME GET NAKED. THEN, DARLING, LYING ON THE TABLE I'D REALLY LIKE IT IF YOU COULD KISS MY PENIS AND TAKE IT IN YOUR MOUTH. SO THAT I'M LOOKING DOWN FROM ABOVE.

I'D LIKE THIS VERY MUCH BUT REMEMBER OUR ESCAPE CODE IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY TO DO THIS.

"That doesn't sound very hard, Alex. I'm sure I can help with that."

Sarah sat up on the desk, her legs hanging off the side. She beckoned Alex towards her and kissed him with both hands behind his head, before those hands released him there and made their way down towards his underwear. Once there the hands were active, back and forth, side to side, gently stroking, coaxing and rubbing him through the material of his briefs. To Alex it felt fantastic.

Alex reached out with his hands and felt for Sarah's breasts. So far she had been lying down nearly all the time and it was the first time he could appreciate their perfect shape, small but standing out from her slim frame.

Sarah now pulled back the material at the top of Alex's underwear and released his penis. With one hand holding him she used the other to push his last item of clothing down towards his knees, then used one of her feet to push the underwear the rest of the way off.

Alex was now naked. Sarah looked him up and down. Both of her hands were now playing with him and to Alex it felt very good indeed.

After a while Sarah stopped what she was doing and laid back down on the desk. Alex tentatively moved towards her. She watched him coming towards her and smiled.

Alex stood with his penis tantalisingly close to Sarah's mouth. She moved slightly to kiss the underside of the tip of his penis and then licked it gently. She repeated each of those movements a few times and then stopped.

"Is this the kind of thing you had in mind?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, it's perfect, thank you. Perhaps you could scratch me very gently underneath, between my legs, with your finger nails?"

Sarah reached out her left hand and started to tickle him as requested.

In addition to kissing and licking the end of Alex's penis she now started a new movement. She reached up a bit further and started to take the very end of him into her mouth. Because of the angle she was at she could only take in the very tip. And all the while her beautiful blue eyes were staring straight up to him. To Alex the whole thing was exquisite.

Sarah spoke again...

"There are two ways I know you are enjoying this. Firstly, most of the time you have your eyes closed and seem to be dreaming, and secondly...I'm now having to hold you down a little with my hand."

Indeed, her right hand now came into play holding down his penis so that she could reach the tip with her mouth.

Alex could no longer be passive. His hand reached out and played with Sarah's breasts, moving back and forth from one nipple to the other, enjoying the feeling of her soft warm flesh.

"I would have done this for you if you'd asked before," Sarah said. "You didn't have to wait for a fantasy to be fulfilled. It's fun."

"I thought about asking you before but felt a bit guilty," Alex admitted. "There's something about standing above you...like I'm dominant or something. And the situation's a bit contrived, isn't it? I had to find a surface that was just the right height."

Sarah continued with what she had been doing with the tip of Alex's penis but then took her fingers away for just a few seconds. She found Alex's hand that had been caressing her breasts and moved it down her body, between her legs. What she wanted down there was confirmed by the way she moved her legs apart.

"Can I have some more attention down here, please?" she asked.

Three things then happened at almost exactly the same time.

Firstly, Alex started using the whole of his left hand to start massaging the area between Sarah's legs with a pressure that was significantly more than gentle.

Secondly, Sarah started moaning

Thirdly, Sarah turned her head towards Alex's penis so that, instead of just taking the tip into her mouth, she could now take in half his length. Her actions on that part of Alex could also not be described as gentle.

After less than a minute of this activity Sarah spoke.

"It would be a pity not to make use of this, wouldn't it?" Sarah said, kissing the very end of his erect penis once again. "Which of us wants your penis inside me more, you or me?" she said.

"I'd love to be inside you Sarah," Alex answered, "but won't it be difficult now you've come? I know it can feel not quite right for you sometimes."

"Well," Sarah said, "that's true but from what I can see that bottle of massage oil isn't empty, so....," her words trailed off as she carried on sucking Alex.

Suddenly she stopped what she was doing and sat up on the edge of the bed, grabbing the bottle of oil on the way. She squirted some on to her hands and then used those hands to rub all over the length of Alex's erect penis. Then she repeated the action but put some of the oil between her own legs.

Sarah then kissed Alex on the lips.

"Now then gorgeous husband - Position 1, 2 or 3?" Sarah asked.

Alex had no idea what she was talking about but this wasn't the time to ask lots of questions.

"2," Alex answered, completely randomly.

"Excellent choice," Sarah replied, immediately starting to move. She lifted herself onto the desk and turned around, away from Alex with her back facing the ceiling. Her legs were bent so that her knees were on the desk with her feet either side of Alex. Her bottom was now facing towards her husband who was still standing on the floor alongside.

Alex realised that Sarah wanted him to enter her from behind. He moved the tip of his penis as close as possible to her bottom. Sarah could feel that she was too high so she spread her knees wider, as far apart as possible. Simple trigonometry meant that her bottom was lower, and, crucially, that the entrance to her vagina was now at exactly the same height as the tip of Alex's penis.

The other effect of Sarah spreading her knees was that, when Alex moved forward, his penis found itself rubbing against the entire length of Sarah's open lubricated pussy lips. For Alex the silky feeling was incredible but he didn't linger there. He slightly adjusted his stance to put the tip of his penis just inside his wife and pushed.

Sarah let out a little cry and cried again after she had pushed her own body back towards Alex and taken another inch of him inside herself. With the joint movements of the two young lovers it only took three or four seconds for Alex's penis to complete the smooth journey inside Sarah.

"Oh God!," Sarah cried out. "That feels so good. You feel so...big. So deep inside me like this. My wonderful stud of a husband."

Alex did feel amazing. But Sarah's body was gripping him so tightly that he was worried he was going to come too quickly. He tried to think about something else, anything else just to take his mind off what they were doing. It helped when he stopped looking directly down at the sight of his penis moving in and out of his gorgeous wife. He picked up the confidence to start moving backwards and forwards, though not that quickly. Sarah groaned again.

So far Sarah had been supporting half her weight on her elbows but now she reached the top part of her body upwards, putting her hands on the desk and straightening her arms. Alex had had both his hands on her slim waist but how he could reach upwards to grab his wife's perfect breasts from behind. He continued to move inside Sarah while he enjoyed the softness of her petite body.

Normally their lovemaking was soft and gentle and romantic. But it seemed to Alex that this was something different... something more primeval. It was fantastic.

"Let me know when you are going to come Alex," Sarah implored her husband.

"I'm very close now," Alex replied almost immediately. "I don't think I can stop."

Sarah immediately pulled away from her lover and turned back around to lie back down on the desk. She quickly reached out with her left hand to grab Alex's penis and started to rub it, pulling it and him closer to her face.

"I'm going to come Sarah," Alex warned his wife.

At the last second Sarah turned her husband's penis away from her face. Alex started to come and his semen went over the top half of her body, including on her breasts. There seemed to be more than normal, which was no surprise at all to Alex because their lovemaking had been so intense. It was the first time Alex had come on Sarah's body and he found the sight exciting.

Sarah was still holding onto Alex's penis and, as the last bits of semen emerged, she reached her head up and moved the head closer to her lips. She then put it in her mouth and squeezed his penis slightly. She sucked like that for 30 seconds or so but then, after swallowing, she spoke.

"I'm sorry Alex," she said.

"Why are you sorry?" Alex answered. "You sucking me then felt amazing. The whole thing has been amazing."

"I meant to take more of your stuff in my mouth but I got scared and pulled away. Now I just feel guilty....but....." Her voice trailed away as she got used to the taste now in her mouth. She reached again for the head of Alex's penis and gave it another lick and a squeeze.

"Actually that tastes okay. Maybe our science experiment has proved successful."

Sarah looked down to examine the patches of semen on her body. She used a single finger from her other hand to wipe up one of the patches and then turned to her left. She transferred the liquid to the tip of her husband's penis and then moved forward, putting out her tongue to lick the tip and the semen that she had just put there.

"Oh God Sarah," Alex said, "that is quite something. You never cease to surprise me."

"I think I'm surprising myself," Sarah said, now repeating the manoeuvre one more time. "I'm finding some things more to my taste than I thought I would."

Alex kissed his wife on the lips, then realised he had a responsibility.

"I need to tidy you up a bit I think," Alex said. He turned away to get something from the bathroom but then he noticed Sarah's panties, miraculously still sitting neatly on the end of the desk. He was surprised they were still there after all that had taken place.

"Can I use your panties to clean you up? Is that okay? That would be sexy in itself."

"Yes, that's fine," Sarah replied.

Alex gently wiped his semen from Sarah's body, starting with her neck and working down to her breasts. He spent more time that was really necessary cleaning and touching her breasts, enjoying every little curve and piece of skin. When he was done he kissed each one gently, picking up the slight taste of his own semen.

When he was finished he kissed Sarah on the lips. Sarah responded, "Thank you for tidying me up."

"You are welcome," said Alex, "Least I could do given that I made the mess in the first place."

"By the way," Sarah said, "I've realised something. You know you chose this desk because the height was just right for your fantasy?"

"Yesss....," said Alex, wondering what was coming next.

"Well, I've realised that it is just the same height as the drawers along one side of our bedroom at home. But perhaps we might have to try it out sometime just to check?"

"Ah, yes, I might be available to try that," Alex said, smiling.

Sarah went off to the bathroom to shower while Alex busied himself with removing the towels and blanket from the desk and putting everything back how it was. While he was doing this he realised that there was still an unanswered question. When Sarah emerged from the bathroom with wet hair and just a towel wrapped around herself, Alex summoned up some courage.

"Darling, when were making love you said something that I didn't understand."

"Oh, really?" Sarah asked. "What was that?"

"You asked me to choose -- something about positions 1, 2 or 3? I had no idea what you were on about."

Sarah looked a bit sheepish, then smiled as she came up to Alex and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Ah, well husband. It's something that we married women learn very quickly. Give your husband the illusion of choice when in fact you've already decided what you want and exactly what is going to happen."

Alex shook his head in happy disbelief and walked into the empty bathroom.

At dinner that night both Alex and Sarah were rather quiet, not talking that much but occasionally smiling at each other and holding hands. They both seemed lost in their own thoughts.

Alex reflected that sometimes in a restaurant you see couples not communicating that much; as if they have lost interest in each other and their relationship and thus leaving nothing to talk about. He had always thought that rather sad.

It might just be, Alex thought, that in the past he had analysed the situation incorrectly.

Maybe quiet couples in restaurants were in fact busy thinking back to the two hours they had spent that very afternoon, mutually enjoying the most amazing sex either of them had ever had in their lives.

12