Alex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide to move them sideways, under Alex's arms. I'm now lathering in soap Alex's chest. My fingers slide over her skin, temporarily touching her nipples. My palms have now covered Alex's entire body in soap.

I grab the shower head and turn the water stream on, rinsing our soapy bodies with warm water. A soft, satisfied moan slips out of Alex's mouth.

We get up, drain the tub and wrap ourselves in fluffy bath towels. Alex lets me borrow a pair of her clean underwear (I love the thought of wearing her garnments and nobody else knowing but the two of us!) and quickly dresses herself. She escapes the room, mumbling something about breakfast.

Seconds later, her head emerges through the doorframe. "Um.. Is coffee alright?"

"Sure! I'll come and help you in a sec!" I answer.

I dress in my jeans and borrow a t-shirt from Alex. As I walk into the apartment's small kitchen, I stop and stare at Alex. She has a French press going, the smell of coffee filling the kitchen, and is currently making us toast. Her back is turned to me, and I can't help but admire her lovely figure.

She's sporting a dark tank top and her khaki cargo pants. God, I love the way she looks in those...

She turns around, our eyes lock.

"That shirt looks amazing on you," Alex smiles. My cheeks heat up.

"Thanks... What can I do to help you?" I ask, moving towards her.

"Can you set the table please? Mugs are over there and I think there are some plates on that cupboard."

I busy myself with that small task, and I place two mugs and two plates on the small table. When I'm done, Alex is pouring the coffee into our mugs and has set French toast on our plates.

"That smells amazing," I compliment.

"You're lucky it's not burnt, I usually forget I'm making French toast until it's too late!" We laugh.

Breakfast tastes as good as it smells.

As we eat, we make plans to meet the next week. Alex is viewing potential apartments, and I'll be accompanying her.

"Next Tuesday afternoon then? We could grab a coffee before checking out that apartment." Alex runs her fingers through her hair.

"Sounds great! I don't have to go to campus on Tuesday, I can meet you here." I reply, my lips curved upwards.

I realise: my heart belongs to Alex, and there's really not much I can do about it. I've known her for so long, and these past hours have been really special, despite our age difference. It scares me how much I care about her. But I'm not complaining about that...

What an eventful, yet perfect morning.


12