Alex Fantasizes about Fucking Katie

Story Info
Alex masturbates in the shower then has sex in Freya's car.
6.3k words
4.64
4.6k
2

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun was setting and a cooler wind was picking up at the beach, they reluctantly shook out their towels, folded up the umbrella, and pulled clothes back on over their swimsuits. The three girls wanted to all sit in the back seat of Alex's car so they could talk on the ride home.

"Oh. So, I have to sit up front all by myself with no one to talk to?" Alex complained. "It's almost an hour drive."

"Oh, be quiet," Freya told him. "You should be thrilled that we're letting you chauffeur us beautiful women around."

"He's thrilled that you're laying him," Cyn commented.

Katie slapped her arm and said, "Cynthia, you're a pig!" She shook her head. "Why do I end up saying this exact sentence at least once every single day?"

"I dunno." Cyn shrugged. "Maybe 'cause I'm a pig?"

Katie shook her head in mock disgust and Freya laughed.

"Eat me," Katie mumbled.

"On the ride or after we get back home?" Cyn asked, then turned to Alex, "Hey, Big Al, do you mind if I lick my girlfriend's pussy in the back seat of your car?"

"Cynthia Calista Emery!" Katie shrieked. "Could you please try to, at least, pretend that you're a lady!" Quieter, she continued, "And I don't appreciate you talking about me like that in front of a boy! Or in front of anyone outside of us three."

Alex looked at Cyn and asked, "Your middle name is Calista?"

"Yeah. So?" Cyn answered abruptly, then turned back to Katie.

"Come on. Alex is practically one of us," Cyn said. "Look at him. He's so dopey in love with Frey that he could have a front row seat to watch me eating you out and probably wouldn't even get a full woody."

She turned to Alex, "Right?"

"Um..." Alex started.

"Be careful how you answer that, honey," Freya warned him.

Alex, wisely, closed his mouth.

Katie just stared at Cynthia for a few seconds, then said, "You're disgusting. I don't know why I put up with you."

"For love, baby!" Cyn said and slapped Katie's ass. Hard. "Now, get in the car."

"Pig," Katie said, but had a small smile on her lips as she climbed into the middle of the back seat.

Alex, still standing by the open driver's door watching the whole thing unfold, looked at Freya. Freya just shrugged. She climbed into the back seat with her two friends and closed the door. Alex rolled his eyes and got behind the wheel.

The girls were chattering away in the back seat and Alex was just listening to the radio and doing his best to tune them out, when he suddenly heard something about a nipple. He gently eased the radio volume down just enough so he could hear their conversation a little better, but not enough to arouse suspicion that he was eavesdropping.

"I'm not going to talk about my nipples with Alex right there," Katie kind of loudly whispered.

"I told you, he doesn't care. It's like he's one of us. Right, Freya?" Cyn said.

"Yeah. He won't mind." Freya replied. Knowing full well that he wouldn't mind at all. In fact, she knew that he would be very interested to hear the girls talk about nipples.

"Hey, Alex!" Cyn called to him. "Since it looks like I'm not gonna be going down on my woman, do you mind if we at least discuss her nipples back here?"

"What?" Alex pretended not to hear her. Freya smirked knowingly to herself.

"Forget it," Cyn said.

Then to Katie, "So, you want to get your nipples pierced? Seriously?"

"I think so. But, just one," she answered. "At least for now. It looked so sexy on Valentina. And she said that it made her nipples more sensitive. Did you see how her whole body trembled when Iris flicked her nipple?"

Cyn rolled her eyes and said, "Katie, your nipples are so sensitive already that if I just look at them too long, you cum."

Alex almost drove off the road when he heard that. He had never thought of Katie as anything more than "the third friend." She was like "the little sister" of the bunch. He thought Freya was gorgeous, of course. She was his girlfriend and they were madly in love. And he always thought that Cyn was definitely pretty and sort of sexy in a "big girl" kind of way -- huge tits, huge ass -- that kind of thing.

But earlier at the beach, when Alex watched Katie pull her T-shirt and shorts off and when Alex saw her in just that two-piece bathing suit... She was transformed from "Little Katie" that no one ever gives a second glance to into a vibrant and sexy young woman exuding grace, inner strength, and beauty. Alex would never say this out loud, but he thought that Katie could give Freya a real run for her money in the sexy department.

And now the girls were talking about how sensitive Katie's nipples were and how easily she cums...

Alex was getting his third boner of the day listening to them. 'Well, three-and-a-half,' he thought. The couple of seconds that he had seen Valentina's bare tit and her incredibly sexy nipple piercing before he turned away had given him a semi. As his dick grew, his balls started to ache. He wanted to pull the care to the side of the road, bend Freya over, and fuck her right then and there. Or have her suck his dick. Or, at the very least, jerk him off.

Hearing about sexy Katie's nipples was killing him.

"I'm serious," Cyn said. "I don't know if we can handle your nipples being any more sensitive."

What Katie said was, "Well, we'll talk about it." But her two best friends knew, from the tone of her voice, that what she was really saying was that she had already made up her mind and was going to get her nipple pierced.

"And how about Valentina's boob?" Katie said, changing the subject to someone else's tit. "I've never seen a breast augmentation before."

"Ugh! 'Breast augmentation?'" Cyn cried. "They're called fake tits. Or at least call it a boob job." Then with a calmer voice, she said, "But, yeah. They were pretty nice. And perfectly round... And the skin on it was so tight. Like a beautifully ripe peach." And then, just to rile Katie up a little, added, "I wanted to reach out and take a bite."

"Pig," Katie said.

"Oink, oink," Cyn replied. "But seriously, Katie, it was like the definition of the perfect tit!"

"Thanks... Pig."

"Katie, you're the perfect woman and you know I love you." Cyn put an arm around Katie and held her close. Katie smiled.

"Yeah. You keep saying that."

"And I mean it!" Cyn told her. "You're perfect." Then added, "Valentina just had the perfect tit."

"You're disgusting!" Katie said. But she stayed nestled against her lover's side.

They drove in comfortable silence for a couple of minutes, then Cyn suddenly said, "Her nipple was fantastic."

"Give it a rest, Cyn," Freya told her.

'Oh, please give it a rest!' Alex silently screamed. He desperately needed to get home and get some relief for his aching balls.

By the time they were dropping Cyn and Katie off at Cyn's place, Alex had cooled down enough that he was able to resist grabbing Freya and plowing her right on the front lawn while the other two girls watched. They said their goodbyes and Alex and Freya got back into the car.

"You know, my parents are working and my brother's at a friend's house..." Alex raised an eyebrow and gave Freya a crooked smile.

"Oh, no!" Freya said. "We were at the beach all day. We both need showers."

"Sounds great to me!"

"No. Take me home. I want to shower -- alone! -- and wash my hair, put on clean clothes..."

"Now, who's the party pooper?" Alex asked.

"Me," Freya told him. "But I'll tell you what," Freya placed a hand on his thigh and leaned close enough to whisper in his ear, "you can take me to dinner tonight and if you play your cards right, mister, you might see a little action later."

"Just a little?" Alex whispered back to her.

She winked at him. "Maybe more than a little."

Freya gave him a quick peck on his cheek and told him, "Go home, take a shower, relax a little. You've been so sweet driving me and my friends around all day."

"My pleasure," Alex answered, maybe a little too enthusiastically.

"Oh, I'm sure it was! Especially the boob you got to see."

"No. I --" he started.

"It's fine. I'm not jealous. I know that I have you firmly enchanted and under my spell." Freya gave him a dazzling smile that made him weak in the knees. "Go home and relax. I'll pick you up when I'm done. Maybe an hour or an hour and a half?"

"Sure."

"I'll drive, but you can pay for dinner," she said. "Love you!" and she ran up the walkway to her front door.

Frustrated, Alex watched her go, then got into his car.

Back home, Alex threw his clothes into the laundry hamper and stepped into the shower. He turned the water to cool, figuring that might help him to settle down a little. As the cool water ran across his back washing the salt from his skin, he looked down at his still semi-erect cock. 'If only Freya were here,' he thought. 'If we lived together, she would be here...' But she had made it clear to him that, at nineteen, she just wasn't ready to move out of her parents' house and live together with Alex. He agreed that it was a big step, but still...

His thoughts drifted to imagining Freya in the shower with him and his dick quickly started rising. "Ugh," Alex said and turned around to raise the water temperature. Clearly, the cliche of the cold shower simply wasn't working.

He hung his head down allowing the hot water to splash on the nape of his neck and trickle down the front of him. As he felt the shower warming his body and splattering onto his cock, he sighed. He was fully erect. Again. For what? The fourth time today? Fifth time? And any "action" he might see from Freya was still hours away. At least this time he was somewhere where he could do something about his aching boner. He had to take care of himself, but it was better than nothing.

Grasping his cock he started stroking himself. The warm water felt great on his chest and was helping his hand to smoothly glide up and down the shaft of his dick. He started to pump himself very slowly from the base and slid up just past the flare of his cockhead. When the ring made by his thumb and forefinger slipped over the head, he imagined that it was Freya's lips. Then her imaginary lips would flow down the length and press against him.

Freya wouldn't be ready for at least an hour, so he was in no rush and wanted to enjoy this time alone -- or this time with "Imaginary Freya" to be more precise.

As he was leisurely stroking himself, his mind started to wander. Before he even realized that it had wandered as far as it had, he was imagining Katie. Katie standing on the beach with her arms raised high over her head tugging at her T-shirt. Imagining her slim torso stretched even thinner. Her tiny belly button was almost a thin, vertical line against her flat, rock-hard stomach. In his mind's eye, he could see each individual rib as she pulled the T-shirt off. Exactly as she had done at the beach just a few hours before.

But in Alex's imagination, this scene then took quite a different turn.

He could see Katie making eye contact with him as she slowly pulled her bathing suit top up. Alex watched as her lusciously petite tits came into view. He imagined that she had equally petite shiny, silver piercings in each stiff nipple that sparkled like white fire in the sun.

Alex watched as Katie smiled, closed her eyes, and ran a finger down her flat tummy. He was pumping his cock faster as she wriggled a hand into the front of her bikini bottoms. He could see her rubbing herself under the fabric. He watched her chest heave as she tried to catch her breath.

Then suddenly he stopped. He realized where his fantasy had gone and felt a little ashamed. This was one of Freya's best friends! He stood in the shower with his hand squeezing his cock debating whether he should continue with this fantasy. The debate lasted for about three seconds. He decided to go with it.

It was just a harmless fantasy, anyway.

He closed his eyes and pictured Katie standing in front of him. She was shorter than Freya and much thinner. He ran his large hands down her smooth sides and she sighed. She put her arms gently around his neck and started to suck on one of his nipples.

With one hand jerking himself off, Alex used the other hand to begin lightly pinching his left nipple.

In his mind's eye, it was Katie that was playing with his nipple and pulling on his dick. He reached down and grabbed her roughly by the ass cheeks. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist. Alex felt his rigid cock rubbing against her hard, flat stomach. She was too short for them to fuck this way, so Alex pulled her up by her ass.

She squealed and giggled and wrapped her other leg around him.

Quickly, his cock found her hole and pushing his hips, he slid into her.

"Oh, Alex!" she sighed in his ear.

As he squeezed his fist around his cock, he imagined that she was incredibly tight. He held onto her ass while she bucked her hips against him. In his mind, she was moaning with every thrust. He started pushing his hips into her as she urged him on.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed. Over and over as he rammed into her. Alex was quietly grunting in deep concentration. As she continued to scream in his mind and he continued to grunt, he could feel the intensity building in his balls. Then she screamed an unintelligible word that sounded like "Yeaaoooww!" and came. Alex gave a final grunt and spurted cum all over the wall and floor of the shower.

He was breathing heavily as he squeezed the last few drops of cum out of his cock. He had been standing in the shower long enough that he could feel that the water had gone from hot to lukewarm. If he wanted to finish his shower before it became too cold, he would need to hurry.

Alex was washing his hair as his erection very slowly went back down. He felt a little ashamed that he had just jerked off to a fantasy of one of his girlfriend's best friends. He loved Freya and hoped to spend the rest of his life with her. He didn't want to risk making anything weird for her and her relationship with Katie, so of course, none of them would ever know that he had fantasized about fucking his girlfriend's best friend and that she had made him cum so hard that he painted the shower walls with his thick jizz. The only one that would ever know that would be Alex. He would not be responsible for changing the relationship between them.

What he didn't know, as he rinsed off in the rapidly cooling water -- what none of the four knew, at the time -- was that in less than two years, he and Freya and Katie and Cyn would have a much different relationship regardless of his fantasies.

But that was still many months away for the four of them.

Alex stepped out of the shower with a mixture of guilt and shame. He began drying himself off trying to scrub the imagery of fucking Katie from his mind. As he got dressed, he was well on his way to convincing himself that a fantasy was just a fantasy and nothing to feel badly about. It was nothing more than pretend. A made up scene that meant nothing.

So, he thought Katie was hot? She was! He was a 20-year-old man. Of course a hot woman would turn him on! Should the fact that the hot woman in question being his girlfriend's best friend suddenly change that fact? Of course not! And it's not like he would ever do anything about it.

Katie was hot. So?

There was no denying that fact.

And in her own way, Cyn was hot, too. All soft curves and rounded proportions. Confident. Even brash, but in the best of ways. And giant tits! He could only imagine her nipples. Huge and rubbery he thought. He could imagine them pressed against his chest as she ground her pussy on his cock.

But this, too, was just imagination, of course.

He loved Freya. That was without question.

He would never act upon any of these feelings. Alex had convinced himself that they weren't even "feelings." His thoughts were just fantasy. Harmless wank fodder. What did his friends call it? A spank bank? These were just images filed away in his head to be retrieved whenever he wanted them. That was all.

Alex could never imagine actually fucking Katie.

Not in real life, at least.

Alex's feelings about jerking off to Katie had been almost entirely stuffed into a far corner of his mind by the time Freya picked him up for dinner.

"How was your shower, honey?" Freya innocently asked him as they got into her older, slightly beat-up car.

For a quick second, the image of Katie's legs wrapped around his waist and his cock buried deep inside her wet cunt flashed across Alex's mind, but he quickly crammed it back into its dark corner. "Good. Good. Relaxing." He took a slow breath.

"Thank you again for taking us all to the beach." Then Freya asked with a smile, "Did you like my new bikini?"

"Oh, yeah!" Alex responded, extremely happy to have something else to focus his mind on. "Very sexy!"

"I thought you would like it. Katie and I went shopping and she helped me pick it out. She said it looked great on me. She said it really showcased my boobs."

As Alex struggled to keep the images of sexy Katie in their designated corner of his mind, he said, "Yeah."

"Katie got a new bathing suit, too."

And... he lost the struggle.

"It can be difficult finding body-flattering clothes for her. You know? She's so thin and petite. But she has such a cute butt and cute boobs that we try to show those off.."

Alex had spectacularly lost the struggle.

Freya continued, "Even though she really doesn't like wearing clothes that she deems 'too girly.' But didn't that tankini look amazing on her? She has great legs."

"Uh-huh," Alex quickly said. "So, where do you want to eat?"

"Oh... I don't know. I ate a lot of junk food today, so maybe someplace a little healthier?"

Dispiritedly, Alex said, "I know what that means... That new salad place."

"It's a fast food takeout restaurant featuring healthier options!" Freya told him defensively. "And they have other stuff there."

Sitting in the back parking lot, Freya was eating her salad and Alex was eating a chicken wrap.

"I love how we can watch the sunset from here. It's so romantic."

"Yes. What could be more romantic than watching a sunset while dripping honey mustard sauce down the front of my shirt sitting in a car in the parking lot behind Lettuce Feed You?" Alex dryly commented. "And who came up with that restaurant name, anyway?"

"I think it's cute."

"You would."

Freya poked his thigh. "You're a jerk." Then, while handing him a napkin, she added, "And a slob."

When they finished eating, Alex took their trash and walked to the barrel by the side of the building to throw it all out. Freya watched his ass as he walked away and thought how cute he was. She started getting wet. She was kind of hoping that they could just have a relaxing evening -- maybe a quick blowjob -- but she was starting to get turned on again and she knew what that meant.

Freya had absolutely no personal experience with any sort of addiction. She had no family members, immediate or extended, that had any addiction issues. Of course, she knew about alcoholism and substance abuse issues, but none of that had ever come into the bubble of her little world. And she had never even heard of sexual addiction.

But she was well on her way there, if not, she had already arrived.

She smiled as Alex got back into the car. Alex smiled back. Her thoughts must have reflected in her face, because Alex suddenly reached for her, took her in his arms, and kissed her.

As their tongues danced, he reached a hand to cup her breast. Freya was now fully turned on and was already thinking how to get his cock into her mouth. But in all honesty, she thought it would be pretty easy. Alex rarely needed much cajoling in these matters. Freya found this to be not the least of his many endearing qualities.

12