All Comments on 'Alex Fantasizes about Fucking Katie'

by FreyaGersemi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AchtungNightAchtungNight4 months ago

Great work once again. Loved the foreshadowing.

ccitydudeccitydude4 months ago

A side-to-side cameltoe slide? That's kinda cool. Well done.

AmRestorativeAmRestorative4 months ago

Loved it. Well written. Chef's kiss.

DevinterDevinter4 months ago

Calista is a great name, if you ask me! Well written, as always.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wank fodder, indeed. Straight to the lexicon! Fun story and wondering about the root of Freya’s wilding.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months agoAuthor

@ccitydude, the ol' side-to-side cameltoe slide! I aim to please!!!

ManosHandsManosHands2 months ago

Just another of your very well written tales!

Thanks!

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi2 months agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone!! And @ManosHands, (all in jest) I'm going to act the stereotypical pretty girl tease.

"JUST another of my well written tales?" She asked with a pout. "JUST?!?! So, nothing special, then?"

He tried to backpedal, "No... I mean... It was another great --"

She cut him off with one raised finger in front of his face. "You're not going to get out of this that easily, mister."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." She smiled at him, knowing that she had him just where she wanted. "Read another of my stories, rate it 5 stars, and leave another comment." She started to walk away, then turned catching him staring at her ass. "Do it or we're through."

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Ooooh Freya, what am ending. Whatever possessed you to write like that? 😀

And the preview of 2 years hence, with the relationship between the four of them changed... you've gone all Columbo by telling us what will happen and leaving us to guess how it'll get there. Luckily, I love Columbo 😀

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi27 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous, you wrote: "Ooooh Freya, what am ending. Whatever possessed you to write like that?" Things are getting weird!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreyaGersemi@FreyaGersemi
Currently, I'm on the 9th installment of my "Sex Addict" series. Probably titled "Vibrators, Butt Plugs, and Nipple Piercings" and it involves the three girls gettin' in on! In the meantime, Story Freya has plans to get Katie laid by a real man! But that's the following chapte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES