Alex in Wonderland Ch. 13 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to wash yourself down before you go, Alex?" She asked.

She then rolled her eyes and knew what he intended to do.

"Don't upset Tam too much will you?" She sighed.

He threw her that lopsided grin again and kissed her on the cheek

"Never, Miss Sam!" He said. "See you on Friday, Miss Sam!"

He then left, bare chested, carrying his t-shirt in his hand.

Downstairs, Alex saw that the coffee shop was temporarily empty of customers and Tam was leaning on the counter looking at her mobile phone. She looked up when she saw him and immediately frowned when she saw his shiny chest and stomach. Alex walked over to her and she bent forward to sniff his chest and stomach, she straightened up right away, she knew what was all over Alex's torso and looked up at the ceiling.

"That boy upstairs!" She exclaimed. "I'm told he's only just turned nineteen! What have you and Sam done to him?" She demanded.

Alex frowned at Tam with a curious expression.

"So you haven't met him yet?" Alex asked.

"No I haven't." Tam replied. "Sam's all secretive with this one!"

Alex immediately understood why, with Michael being so young Sam didn't want Tam's motherly instincts interfering with his training.

"We have introduced him to the world of kinky sex, Miss Tam!" Alex then said with a huge grin. "A bit like you did to a young man last year, Miss Tam!"

"You weren't as young as that!" Tam protested, blushing furiously.

"Have you already enjoyed that cock of his, Miss Tam?" Alex whispered in a conspiratorial way.

Tam looked shocked at Alex.

"No I haven't!" She said. "But I'm sure it would be wonderful! With a bit of experience he will probably give you a run for your money! So you'd best keep on good form if I were you!"

"I intend to, Miss Tam." Alex said.

He then leaned across the counter to kiss her on the cheek and Tam let him.

"Hope to see you on Friday, Miss Tam." He said then left with a wave.

Alex walked across the parking lot to his car, started the engine, then looked up at the lofthouse. He couldn't help but wonder what carnal delights Sam had in mind for young Michael over the next three hours. He fondly remembered the first several months as he learned his trade under Sam's tutelage, along with help from Nathan and Jennifer. As the newest member of the team they pretty much ravished his body week after week to ensure that all of his inhibitions were truly gone. He had to perfect his cock sucking skills on Nathan and learn to take Nathan's cock up his ass in order to become more comfortable with his now bisexual status.

The day he was finally allowed to fuck Sam was one of the proudest days of his life and proved he was a full member of the team. It didn't escape him though that Sam had him wrapped around her little finger even though he was more confident in his attitude. He had to admit to himself that he would have no other way, he adored Sam and she knew it.

Then there was Tam, who Alex regarded as something of a mother hen, always offering words of advice and sometimes getting involved when the mood took her.

He took a deep breath and noticed that his cock was fully erect inside his shorts. One year ago he would have masturbated at the earliest opportunity to relieve the tension, now though, he simply patted his erection, knowing his cock would have to wait until Friday.

He smiled wistfully as he looked up at the lofthouse, then said to himself.

"Be careful what you wish for, Michael. Be careful what you wish for....."

12