Alex is

Story Info
College crossdress meets dream girl.
4.8k words
4.35
13.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short note before reading I don't claim to be the best at this so don't expect a masterpiece. This story only has one sexual scene so if that's what you're after you can wrap it up after it's over.

****

Alex sat on a bench outside the campus cafeteria. He had finished classes for the day but wasn't quite ready to head back to the house he rented with an old friend from high school. His roommate had been acting strange lately and Alex had taken to just avoiding him for the past few days. Since it was Friday James would be heading back to their hometown for the weekend after his last class so Alex was just going to wait till he was gone before heading home. Alex took a bite of the sandwich he had purchased and put on his headphones. He set up his relaxation audio file and let the soothing sounds of nature drown out the noise of the campus. He finished his food just before the calming voice joined the audio.

"Breath in," The soft female voice instructed pausing for a moment before continuing "And breathe out." Alex followed the command the deep breathing exercise had been useful with the stress of college.

Alex put his trash in his backpack since he didn't feel like getting up yet. He waited for the next breathing section. He spent the next couple hours ignoring the hustle and bustle of the campus around him just listening to his audio track. As the breathing guide section repeated for some countless time Alex caught the faint scent of cigarette smoke as he breathed in. It was strange but not unpleasant. Alex was quite fond of cigarette smoke actually but it wasn't something he expected to encounter on the smoke-free campus. He looked around for the source and was delighted to spot an attractive redheaded girl with a cigarette dangling from her lips. Everything about her gave off the impression she knew the rules but didn't care. She wore a low cut top with a skirt that was probably too short and as a perfect complement to cigarette she had a pair of showy purple sunglasses to complete her doesn't give a fuck look. Alex found himself immediately aroused and quickly gathered his thing and left before she got too close. It was unlikely someone like her would interact with someone like him but he didn't want to risk embarrassing himself in the improbable event it did happen. He checked the time James should be gone by now so it was safe to go home.

Alex was relieved to see Jame's car was gone when arriving home he realized since he hadn't talked to him all week that his roommate might not be going home for the weekend. While rare it wasn't an impossible occurrence for the pair to both be there over the weekend. Alex had certain plans for the weekend that would be much harder if someone else were around and still feeling aroused from the brief encounter with the hot redhead he wanted to get started right away. After a quick look around the house to ease his paranoia, Alex was certain he was alone so he dashed for the locked box in his closet. Using the small key on his key chain he opened the box and retrieved its contents before moving to his desk.

Alex had set up a large mirror on the wall behind his desk. Its original purpose had been to help him when he was practicing for his public speaking class but he grew used to having it there while working on other things and it proved especially useful for his new hobby. He paused for a minute to look at himself for the most part. He was pretty average looking. He had a pretty plain face with no distinguishing marks. The most outstanding features were his shoulder-length hair which was a dark brown and his thick-framed glasses around his hazel eyes. He looked down at his supplies and took off his glasses before opening the eye shadow pallet. With a fairly practiced hand, he quickly applied a messy eyeshadow look with a purple theme inspired by the sunglasses he saw earlier. With eye makeup out of the way, he replaced his glasses. He enjoyed playing with makeup but a full-face look was too much trouble. He applied a light amount of blush to his cheeks before looking through his collection of lipstick tubes. It took a few minutes to find the one he was looking for a deep violet color and one of his first makeup purchases. He pursed his lips and moved close to the mirror lipsticks were his favorite part of wearing makeup and he refused to settle for less than a perfect application. With the tip of the lipstick, he carefully outlined his lips in a way that made them look a little bigger than they were without looking ridiculous.

With the outline done he carefully filled in the rest of the lips and his look was finished. He took a minute to admire his work. Thanks to his long hair and the way his glasses made his eyes pop even a small amount of makeup made him go from a dull average guy to a cute and quirky looking girl. He gave his reflection a coy wink and made a kissy face. He felt a tightness in his pants as his cock began to swell. It was embarrassing to admit but Alex thought his fem look was very sexy but she was still missing something. With one hand Alex began to undo his pants as the other opened the pack of Marlboro Red 100s quickly bringing a cork filtered cigarette to his perfectly painted lips. His dominant hand had just managed to free his aching cock as his other brought the cigarette to life. He squeezed his cock roughly as he took that long-awaited first inhale. He only smoked in fem mode but god did it feel good. The pressure on his cock only added to the euphoria the smoke provided. He began to stroke slowly as he removed the cigarette from his lips. The lipstick stain on the filter excited him and he eagerly picked up the pace.

His thoughts drifted back to the girl from earlier. He looked hot but she was on a whole different level. He closed his eyes as he stroked and smoked imagine his fem self smoking and chatting with the gorgeous redhead. In the imaginary scene, he had on an outfit similar to hers but a bit more modest because he didn't have the same assets to put on display. The image and the smoking quickly brought him to the edge and he had to slow his stroking to make the event last. He still felt like he might cum too soon. So he let the scene fade and opened his eyes. The sight of his fem look smoking was still arousing but made it easier to hold back. He brought himself back to the edge as his cigarette dwindled. Realizing he couldn't hold back any longer he aimed at the dirty towel he had set up before starting and shot his load into it. He managed three large bursts and quickly grabbed a towel to catch as much of the dribble that was left. He stubbed out his cigarette and caught his breath. This had been his best session yet and the next round couldn't come soon enough.

The sound of the front door closing rang through the silent house and Alex's feeling of bliss was quickly shifted to one of terror.

"Hey, Alex are you home." Jame's voice called out. "I brought my new girlfriend over to show her the place."

Alex tried to quickly get up and lock the door but in his haste to get started touching himself he'd left his pants around his ankles and in an attempt to get up he loudly crashed to the floor with his ass in the air. As the thud of his fall rang through the house his bedroom door burst open as James appeared to make sure Alex was okay. Behind him was the redheaded girl from campus Alex saw earlier.

"Wow James. You didn't tell me your roommate was such a pretty girl. Should I be jealous?" The girl asked her tone was mocking.

"I can explain." Alex started to say as he moved to get up.

"What's to explain?" The girl asked as she forced her way past James and into the room. Instead of offering to help Alex up she used her foot to hold him against the ground. "You're clearly a little sissy boi who can't find a girlfriend so you put on makeup so you can pretend a girl wants to touch you." She removed her foot from his back and pulled him off the ground. Her gaze was instantly drawn to his limp cock and she couldn't deny it was a nice size. "I'm Amber, James's new girlfriend. You must be Alexis." Her tone had changed from venomous to something sweet.

The three stood in silence for a moment as Alex and James avoided making eye contact. Realizing they would stay like this until she advanced the situation Amber cleared her throat and looked at James urging him to say something.

"Are you?" He asked awkwardly.

"Am I what.?" Alex asked back.

"I don't know gay, or trans or something." James finished his question

"No, at least I don't think so." Alex stumbled a bit on his words. "I just like putting on makeup and feeling pretty. I don't always masturbate while I do it and I don't do it every time I do that either."

"I'm sorry by the way." Amber butted in. "I have a cruel sense of humor and that's not a good excuse. You do look very cute."

"Thanks," Alex didn't know how else to respond.

"We'll let you collect yourself but you should join us in the living room when you're ready," James said motioning for Amber to follow.

"I think you should keep the makeup. It works for you." Amber said before following James and closing the door.

Alex pulled up his pants and disposed of the towel in the hamper. He went to the closet to get his makeup wipes but changed his mind. His secret was out in the open now so he planned on owning it for now. He could Amber and James talking in the other room but could make out what they were saying. He stopped at the mirror to straighten his glasses and messed with his hair a bit so he looked less disheveled. He opened his door and headed to meet the others in the living room.

"It was your idea. I think this is a perfect compromise. He looks just like a girl all made up and it's not like you have to touch each other. Do this and maybe next time we can get one of my friends to join us." Amber finished saying as Alex walked into the room.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked trying to ignore the lingering embarrassment he felt.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," James said.

"It wasn't nothing when you wanted to bring my best friend into it," Amber said bitterly.

"I'll let you guys talk this out," Alex said, turning around to retreat to his room.

"Do you want to fuck me, Alex?" Amber asked.

"What?" Alex stopped certain he didn't hear what she asked properly.

"James keeps bringing up the idea of a threesome. Do you want to fuck me with him?" Amber said seriously.

"I don't know that seems kinda weird," Alex said nervously.

"So is masturbating to your own reflection." Amber snapped back. It was unsettling how easily she went from sweet to sour. She quickly got up and placed Alex's hand on her breast. "See how nice my tits feel." She said sweetly. "Imagine how good your cock would feel in my pussy."

"I'm sure it would be wonderful but," Alex started but Amber cut him off.

"But nothing I'm giving you a chance to fuck me and your saying you'd rather go back to touching yourself instead." Her tone was a mix of her sweetness and cruel mocking voice.

"But your James's girlfriend," Alex finished his previous statement.

"He was fine with the idea of sticking his dick in my best friend. I'd be willing to let him but only if he does the same for me first. If you agree to it he'll have to accept it." Amber said leaning in close their faces were almost touching. Her bright green eyes begging him to say yes.

"Okay," Alex said dumbfoundedly.

"Grab your cigarettes while I finish talking James into the idea," Amber said sternly.

Alex quickly made his way back to the bedroom and grabbed the cigarettes, lighter and ashtray. When he returned to the living room Amber was on her knees in front of James whose pants were off as she was roughly stroking his dick. Alex was a bit surprised to see it was quite a bit smaller than his own but didn't seem small. It hadn't occurred to him before but suddenly realized his dick might be larger than average.

"Light me one of those please," Amber asked before taking the cock in her mouth and bobbing her head a couple of times to get it nice and wet.

Alex did as instructed and handed her a lit cigarette before lighting one for himself. The nicotine would help calm him as whatever this was played out.

"Thank you," Amber said taking a large drag and exhaled a stream of smoke on the cock in her hand. "James has kindly agreed to the arrangement but there are a few conditions. One he gets my pussy first. I'm just getting him hard real quick. I'll be sucking your dick while he fucks me. The second is we have to call you Alexis and only refer to you like a girl until we're done. Are you okay with that?" Amber asked.

"Sure I guess so," Alex couldn't think of a reason to argue.

"Good then let's get this started," Amber said taking off her top and freeing her plump breast from her bra. She quickly slid her panties off as James stood up and moved behind her. " Come take a seat Alexis let me show you what I can do with my mouth.

Alex took the spot on the couch James was just in and placed the ashtray so Amber had access to it as well. He took oh his pants and swore he saw Amber smile as she ashed her cigarette and reached for his half swollen cock.

"When I saw that huge cock of yours I just had to have it," Amber whispered barely loud enough for Alex to hear. She let out a moan as James entered her pussy from behind. "Oh fuck that feels good." She said taking another drag before taking the tip of Alex cock in her mouth.

The warm softness of Amber's lips tightly wrapped around his member sent a shock of pleasure through Alex that pulsed and she slowly took more into her mouth. He felt the warm streams of smoke on his shaft as Amber exhaled through her nose while taking more of his massive member into her already full mouth. James gave a sudden forceful thrust and Amber was pushed forward causing her to take more of Alex cock into her mouth pushing him to the edge of her throat. She had to pull back quickly to avoid choking and catch her breath. She used the respite to take another drag. This time she took a double pump and Alex mimicked her style. She exhaled and the cock as she stroked it gently before taking it into her mouth again. She went all the way this time taking the full length ready for it to push into her throat this time. Alex had to fight the urge to cum. He had never experienced these levels of pleasure but if he came now he wouldn't get to see how nice her pussy felt. Amber's movements were influenced by James pacing bobbing up when he pulled back and down when he thrust in. James suddenly started letting out some ragged grunts before suddenly slowing to a stop.

"Okay switch," James said he needed to recover after shooting his load.

"You ready for my nice tight pussy Alexis?" Amber asked as she lit another cigarette.

Alex nodded as he got in position. Amber used her fingers to spread her cunt for the monster cock she needed inside of her.

"Of god that feels so fucking good." Amber cooed as Alex slid the first few inches inside her warm pussy.

"Not as good as me I bet," James said with a laugh.

"Oh you were very nice too," Amber reassured but it didn't sound overly convincing.

Alex took his time trying to work on his pacing each time he moved a little deeper Amber would let out a moan as she stroked Jame's flaccid dick trying to get it hard again with little success.

After a bit of build-up, Alex could feel his orgasm coming on strong so he gave a final thrust forcing himself completely inside Amber as his cock pulsed he could feel her quivering beneath him. They were both cumming.

After they finished the room felt tense and Alex excused himself. He decided to remove his makeup and he could hear James and Amber arguing as he busied himself with cleaning his face.

***********

Alex sat outside the cafeteria again the following Friday. He hadn't talked to James or Amber in a week. On Wednesday after his longest day of classes, he came back to the house to find all of James's stuff was gone and note on his dresser saying he was moving out. Alex let the voice guide his breathing. For two days he had been stressing about how he would get the other half the rent due next week. He was completely lost in his exercise when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Alex?" Amber asked standing next to him.

"Oh hi, Amber," Alex said nervously as he removed his headphones.

"I wasn't sure if it was you or not but I felt the resemblance was too uncanny for it not to be," Amber said. "Sorry if I interrupted something you just looked pretty uneasy."

"Just a recording I listen to too calm me down. James packed up all his stuff and left so I have to come up with his share of the rent or find a new place to stay," Alex said it was unusual for him to be so open with someone but after last week he didn't see any reason to hide anything from her.

"That's probably my fault," Amber stated solemnly. "After last week James and I got in a fight and broke up. He was jealous after watching us together cause I couldn't honestly tell him he was better than you. I still followed through with letting him fuck me and my friend Stacey but it was more of a pity thing than anything." Amber felt she could be as open with Alex as he had been with her but the next thing she had to tell him might embarrass them both. "I couldn't just lie to him though. For christ's sake, you're the only person who ever managed to make me cum from penetration before."

"Really.?" Alex said surprised.

"Yeah. I'm sure you know this but you've got a big cock the biggest I've ever had for sure." Amber said. Silence hung in the air for a moment as neither knew what to say next. "If you're looking for a new roommate I might be available. I'm staying in dorms but I can probably afford to split your rent.

"I don't know," Alex started to say but Amber was quick to interact.

"We don't have to have sex or anything. I was only staying in the dorms cause my mom wanted me to live on campus for a year and the year is almost over. I'd love to have the extra space plus I can smoke there," Amber paused and looked around to make sure nobody was within earshot. "Plus I already know your secret." She paused again. "Wait that sounded bad. I'm not trying to blackmail you. I'm not gonna tell anyone. I just meant with me living there you can be yourself without worrying about hiding it." She said sincerely.

"I'll think about it," Alex said. "I should get going though." Alex gathered his things and left. Amber's offer was tempting not only would it solve his biggest problem but he would also have his dream girl for a roommate. The problem was he wasn't sure if being friends would work or not and if they did start a relationship he wasn't sure what it would be.

******

Alex carried the last box in from Amber's car into her room. Amber was surprisingly absent she had just been in here putting things away.

"I'm just gonna leave this last box on the bed," Alex called out she was probably in the restroom or kitchen.

"No, that one goes in your room bring it here," Amber called from the direction of his room.

Alex couldn't imagine why she would have a box of stuff from him but he was learning it was best to just agree with her or she would pout. He found Amber sitting at his desk looking over his collection of makeup.

"Okay here you go," He said trying to hand her the box.

"No silly that's yours to unpack," Amber said gleefully.

"That's funny I remember bringing it in from your car," Alex said dryly he had been carrying in boxes for nearly two hours and was feeling pretty tired not to mention perplexed at how she managed to have all this stuff inside the dorm, to begin with.

"Yes but it's a gift," Amber said preparing her pouty expression. "I want to see you open it.

"Fine," Alex said opening the flap. It was a box full of clothes. "Are you sure this is the right box? This one has some of your clothes on top."

12