Alex is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not my clothes, those are your clothes," Amber said with a sly grin. "You have a nice start to makeup collection but it's time to start building you a wardrobe. We should be about the same size so I put together a few outfits I thought would look great on you when you're all dolled up."

"I'm not sure." Alex tried to protest but Amber wouldn't listen. She made her way over and pulled out an outfit. After some bickering back and forth Amber convinced him to put out on the outfit. A simple blouse and a knee-length skirt. Afterward Amber did a full face look for Alex and they both admired the transformation in the mirror.

"See how hot you look," Amber said devilishly.

If he didn't know it was a mirror Alex would have thought he was looking at a different person. He looked almost as sexy as Amber.

"No one could tell you were a boy buy looking at you like that. We could probably fake you a nice set of tits but we wouldn't have to." Amber joked.

"You're right I don't even look like me," Alex said still surprised by how well he pulled off the outfit.

"We should go out tonight with you dressed like that," Amber said as she pulled out a Marlboro and lit up.

"No," Alex said firmly. No matter how much Amber pouted he wasn't going to relent on that one.

"Come on we can have a fun girls night. No one will recognize you" Amber pleaded.

"If I go out like this I'm going to get a lot of unwanted attention," Alex explained

"I know a trick or two that will keep the guys off us. We go out and have a few drinks we won't stay long. Don't you want to do something fun while you're dressed so hot?" Amber begged.

"What if I just put on my normal clothes, take off the makeup and then we go out?" Alex suggested.

"That's not as fun. I want to show off how good a job we did." Amber said with her best pouty face.

Alex tried not to give in but Amber refused to quit. A few hours later they were at a bar and Alex was noticing lots of guys staring at him. He lit a cigarette and tried to avoid their gaze.

"These are from the gentlemen at the end of the bar." The bartender said placing two drinks in front of them.

"Amber can we please go home soon. I'm not having any fun." Alex said nervously in the girly voice he had practiced for going out as he noticed the guys approaching.

"Just relax. I'll tell them we're not interested if they don't go away. I'll give you a big kiss to prove it." Amber said taking a sip from her drink.

"That might just encourage them more," Alex said still in his fem voice. The guys were getting closer.

"If it does then you can repeat the message," Amber stated flatly.

"How will that help?" Alex squeaked they were almost in earshot.

"Your normal voice should scare them off," Amber reassured before turning the fellas approaching. "Thank you for the drinks but me and my friend are trying to have a girls' night," Amber said sourly.

"I thought the point of a girls' night was to get out and meet some guys." The larger man said taking a seat next to Alex.

"Not for us," Amber said before pulling Alex in for a deep passionate kiss.

"So you're just out to tease guys like us then." The other man said as he got up in Amber's face. "Getting all dressed up to go out with your gal pal and mooch drinks of schmucks like us. That's your idea of fun. At least give us something for our trouble. How about one kiss each? Is that too much to ask?"

Amber rolled her eyes and tried to turn away but the man went to grab her.

"We said no loser," Alex said in his normal voice.

"Jesus Christ Ted mines one of them ladyboys." The first guy said quickly moving away from Alex. "Let's just go." The pair retreated to their spot at the end of the bar.

"See that wasn't so hard," Amber said giggling as she took another sip from her free drink.

"I'm still not having much fun and now I'm pretty sure you planned to use me to get free drinks," Alex said in a sloppy mix of his girly and regular voices.

"No the plan was actually to get you tipsy and then take you home and see what happened but I'm starting to think it won't work," Amber said with a sigh.

"This was all an attempt to get in my pants?" Alex asked, turning red.

"Your skirt actually." Amber joked. "When you agreed to let me move you said we should try and do the friend thing but my mind keeps going back to your beautiful cock and I thought if you were a little tipsy I could maybe talk you into it."

"That's not making it any better," Alex said.

"You're right it doesn't," Amber said before finishing the rest of her drink. "Let's go home."

The pair left the bar and got in Amber's car. Alex decided to it was best he drive because even though Amber only had the one drink he was completely sober. They sat in silence for half the drive before Alex spoke up.

"Are you looking for just sex or something else?" He asked.

"I don't know. Let's just forget it." Amber said.

"It's good to know what we're getting into. If it's just sex I don't want to get emotionally drawn into things." Alex said.

"I mean I like you. You're smart, funny and kissing a girl is pretty hot." Amber said trailing off.

"So, you like me?" Alex asked.

"Yes, I do," Amber replied.

"Then let's try the dating thing and see where it goes," Alex said as he pulled the car in front of the house. He leaned in and gave Amber a deep kiss which she returned. After a few moments of making out, they decided to move it inside.

*****

Epilogue

The two stayed together as they finished college. Alex got more comfortable dressing in public. After college, the couple got married and lived a happy life together.

12