All Comments on 'Alex Is Caught Cheating'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Powerful sexy orgasmic

For me this story has it all. The fear, humiliation and inner/hidden but real sensuality that fills this story was totally orgasmic. Just great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I didn't mind the story

But can the poster below explain exactly where the story had "real sensuality"?

All I saw was a man being humiliated by a wife he may as well have left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!

Loved the humiliation!!

feelingbravefeelingbravealmost 20 years ago
Great read!

Liked the premise, liked the action.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
The revenge wasn't so bad

Wonder where this will go, because she stated that this was supposed to be a one time, one day thing if I am correct. I may be wrong but if some else read the story correct me if I am wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lol that was a great story

Serves him right.. I like that sort of revenge. Puts them in there place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You get what you pay for!

This story belongs elsewhere. That being said, the little fucker got paid back big time. Forcing a straying husband to play the slut "for the evening" is poetic justice. Things are never going to be the same because much like having three wishes her last desire will be for him to be ready to do it again, and again...

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
The Best

This could possibly be my favorite story ever!! Loved everything about it!! Hope to read more chapters of how he will be repaying for that tip!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i liked the idea of the wife taking revenge on the cheating husband. your husband character had the strength and will to cheat on his wife; but then you turned him into a wimpering, scared pussy when his wife confronted him...iyou had him drop to his knees and cry. if you were going to make him so weak and have her emasculate him- you should have given alex a very small cock and have the wife and tom call alex's cock his clit_ you made the man weak from the beginning so the humiliation really isn't all that big a deal- if you had made him a stronger character forced to commit to this payback from his wife- the humiliation would have been more effective.

it wasn't horrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He's a Moron

Anyone who puts up with the shit she's doing, to keep a paycheck. No problem dear, I'll quit tomorrow before you can file. It was your choice. Alex gets up and leaves, drains the accounts and have a good life bitch. See Ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SO he has the balls to cheat?

And then lets his wife buffalo him? Horseshit! He gets 50% in the divorce. She keeps the house and gets main custody but so what? He still sees the kids. And he doesn't have to put up with her bullshit. Or he could just take the liquid assets, fold up shop and leave for good. It happens everyday. I wonder how the wife supports herself when THAT happens? Not so smart now are you bitch?

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
LOL, trolls are funny.

Wife has cheating cuckold by the balls. Hope she got pictures of his little bi fun. Being used as the bottom bitch, dressed in his panties. Just wait till she slaps the chastity cage on his cheating cock in the morning. He will be a good bottom boy cuckold for her. Sucking and swallowing, getting bred by her bi stud lovers. If he did cum from his bi fucking and sucking, I hope she made him clean that up and swallow it too. Serves his cheating ass for not only cheating but being cheap to boot. What is his next task, taking on all comers at the glory hole and giving up his pussy if they so desire as Tom and wife look on and laugh. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a load of shit.

It never goes this far. He just throws the bitch and Tom out. If they force him, better yet. Go to the hospital. Get a rape kit done. Tom throws the bitch under the bus for a lighter sentence and she goes to jail. Spousal abuse, rape, sodomy. etc. She's toast. How's this pile of garbage story working for ya now?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Should Have Just Left Right at the Start

The cunt wife is obviously going to torture Alex for cheating so he should just cut and run,and plot exactly how he's going to do away with the bitch without getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot BUT,He Should Have Walked!

That marriage was over before he submitted to Tom! No way Alex should have put up with that AND,that twat of wife is gonna repeat this many times. Walk away!

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Epilogue:

Next morning wife came down from the bedroom and found Alex hanging from the ceiling. He had been there for a few hours. She saw a note on the table that said that he was sorry that he cheated but the humiliation that she done to him was more than he could live with. He felt he was no longer a man and that she would never respect him again. He said he loved her and could not live with that knowledge.

She collapsed on the floor in tears as she called 911. She had her revenge but it was not sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous