All Comments on 'Alex, Sadie, Mum and Grandma Ch. 01'

by tower1604

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
bourbononicebourbononicealmost 4 years ago
good story

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pt 2

Yes definitely worth the next chapter. Enjoyed hopefully won't have to wait to long.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
continue please

this is a great start to what could be a beautiful story. we hope you do continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: Is it worth me writing part 2?

If you have to ask, if you won't just write it and post it all on your own, the answer is no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh yes!

Please write part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep Going

Yes please, continue. Many unresolved and undeveloped issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing work!

It is very much worth it! Fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My name is Sadie

Bruh. My name is Sadie. Btw this was super good

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago

I've read this before somewhere. Yes, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More, Yes

Definitely more is needed with Barbara, mum, Sadie, Penny and Grandmother all fucking Alex repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Decent start to a family saga?

You put in too much extraneous detail but you do write rather well. The boat restoration is an example. You do however need an editor or proof reader. Too many little glitches creep through for the work of someone with talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely, keep going!

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 4 years ago
It has been published before

But since it was you who did so in 2018 it isn't plagiarism. Still a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes. More please.

Please write more. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep Going

Hey man, don't leave us hanging! There are a lot of juicy possibilities left to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story

Yes it is worth writing part 2. I enjoyed chapter 1 and can't wait

boyers12boyers12almost 4 years ago
please

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I was disappointed thought I was going to finally read the next chapter of the story instead it was what I've already read (twice now) please produce the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Forest story

Please add more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Please

You have so much more to write. It would be a shame not to put it down!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dude

Read this before, you stealing other peoples work?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Twinkle

Please continue, I have enjoyed this story. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Big Con!

I trust this first chapter is to be used as a refresher, as this is nothing more than a poorly condensed version of the series you released and abandoned in 2018.

If you feel you must cheat your readers and show such little respect to their loyalty, then shame on you, however, if this is a preparation for a long awaited continuation (about bloody time) I look forward to the further adventures of Alex and the female members of his family and his other shared conquests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Amazing if this was the 2nd issue of this story as menyioned in comments. If so then you should have edited it. Example is that you say things out of the blue with zero explanation. He wss dischargsd from school at 16. What school? You never said he was at a special school. The girl visits him at a hotel. Why is he at a hotel? Aren't they young to be drinking alcohol?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ch 2

Please keep writing looking forward to reading ch2

tower1604tower1604almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all comments.

No Anonymous i did not steal this work. It was a rewrite of a story i wrote a couple of years ago. It was written poorly, before i realised that people who read such stories were concerned by lack of punctuation etc.

Part 2 has been written and is with Literotica . It should be published in a few days. Thanks for all the positive comments, hope you enjoy part 2

crewdawgcrewdawgalmost 4 years ago
Please continue!

Please continue this story! I really like this story line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm reading this story long after having been posted and have loved this first chapter. I don't know the rest of the chapters, but this chapter has all the kinks I love in an erotic story and none of the ones I hate. Will this last? I wouldn't be surprised if it won't, because most stories end up containing some of the kinks I dislike... It would be a nice surprise if I ended up loving the whole story. However, I'll read the rest of chapters for as long I keep loving them.

I find the story a bit hard to believe but it's fiction, so everything is possible. In my case, it is hard to believe because I have always had a social disability because of a physical disability and bullying I suffered because of it and I have never been able to get over it. As I know how hard is to get over such a disability, that's why I find it so hard to believe... However, as some kind of "fairy tale" it has been a beautiful chapter, that I have liked a lot. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous