Alex, Sadie, Mum and Grandma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fancy a swim sis, he called as he stripped off, the water was cold, refreshing and revitalising his skin as he swam away from the boat. Standing up in the shallow water, he watched his sister strip off and slowly lower herself into the water. Swimming in the small pond and having a water fight was great fun, but eventually they were both cold. Getting onto Twinkle they dried their selves and relaxed in the late afternoon sunshine.

"What do you think Mum and Gran argued about?" Alex asked as they cuddled on the deck

"I really don't know, Nikki wouldn't say. It upset her all those years ago and still does now. That's why she's here, really wants to get to know us and make peace with Mum and Dad. The dress that Mum was wearing, normally shows her pantie line and she didn't seem to be wearing a bra, did you 2 fuck?" Sadie asked looking at his semi erect dick.

"Well no, she was upset when I found her on the boat. We made slow gentle love and kissed, it was what she needed, we fucked afterwards, Alex grinned.

"Hmmm, well my period is due tomorrow so think you should come over here and make slow gentle love to me! Just like you did to her and then I want to be fucked."

Stretching herself out on the bed, she spread her legs and rubbed her clit. Doing as she asked Alex moved between her legs, guiding him to her hole, gasping as his girth spread her delicate folds. His slow long strokes frustrated and excited her as he withdrew nearly all the way and then slowly slid back in, unable to stand it anymore, she reached between them and strummed her clit. As her orgasm washed over her, Alex rammed into her hard and fast as he shot a load deep inside her. Withdrawing he was alarmed to see blood on his cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry have I hurt you? There is blood on my cock and on the bed sheet."

Seeing her brothers panic she soothed him, its ok Alex, my period has started a bit early, its ok, its normal."

"But you are bleeding, we better get you to a doctor."

Realising that he didn't know about women's periods she decided to explain and show him, how she dealt with it. Taking a tampon from her handbag she felt embarrassed as she gently pushed it inside her as Alex watched, open mouthed.

"Every month a woman bleeds as her body gets rid of her old egg and grows a new one." Hoping that the simplified version would calm him down, she prepared herself for a barrage of questions.

None came, he simply said, "Thank god for that I thought I had hurt you. Its ok I will look on the internet to learn about it."

Heading down stream they chattered happily, going past the mill he cracked the throttle open and burst through the reeds, under the bridge and out into the lake. It was dusk as they moored the boat and walked back to the hotel, as Sadie undressed to get in the shower her phone chirped with a message. It was from Helen, a big smiley face and a thumbs up. Alex received a message from Helen as he got out of the shower, it was a single finger, beckoning him. Going down the stairs to his mum's room, he was about to knock, changing his mind he opened the door and walked in. Helen was startled by his sudden entrance, shocked at his confidence as he flopped onto the bed and told her to carry on getting undressed as he liked to watch women dressing and undressing.

Doing as she was told, Helen undressed and stood naked, parting her legs slightly, she hoped to gain control of the situation. Throwing several bags at her feet, Alex said,

Looks like you've been shopping, reckon you can give me a fashion show. Helen's shoulders slumped, as she realized she wasn't in control and had to do as she was told. As a final attempt to wrest control back, she dropped her hand between her legs. Sitting on her dressing table legs spread, she dipped her fingers into her hole, running her fingers up her slot, she showed him how wet they were before sucking them dry.

"Thought I asked you to give me a fashion show."

Was all he said as he pointed towards the bags on the floor. Feeling her pussy flood, she went through the bags, finding new underwear she put the panties and bra on. Sliding a dress over her head, Alex whistled an approval adding the new 3" heel shoes she had bought filled her with confidence. The heels accented her long legs and made the short dress appear even shorter. Walking back and forth in front of her son, she expected him to take her in his arms, "Very nice, next please."

Undressing slowly, she tried to be seductive, her pussy was flooding her new panties, her nipples were so stiff they ached. Standing nude in front of him again, she turned and bent to pick up the next bag, parting her legs as she rummaged in the bag. knowing that her sopping pussy was on display, turned her on even more, she desperately needed him to plunge his fat cock deep into her. Turning around she saw he hadn't moved as he motioned for her to carry on. Putting on a matching bra and panty set, she pulled a tight pair of jeans and wiggled seductively as she pulled them over her hips. Alex gave her the thumbs up as she completed the outfit with a cream blouse and loafer type shoes. Undressing she picked the last bags up, she had been dreading this, inside the plain white bag was a receipt from a sex shop in town. Pulling the panties up, she made a big show of guiding the built-in dildo to her dripping pussy, almost cumming as it penetrated her, she threw a remote control to Alex.

Putting the batteries in the control, he studied the buttons on the remote, pressing the green on button, caused Helen to groan as the vibrator buzzed, her knees buckled. Pressing the + button several times caused Helen to scream as her orgasm swept over her. Ignoring her pleas to stop, he pressed a button with 2 vertical arrows on it, this caused the vibe deep inside Helen to twist and turn.

"Oh god no, please Alex, don't make me beg, I need you, not a plastic cock. Switching the vibe off he indicated that she should continue getting dressed. The bag contained a short skirt, so short it barely covered her panties, hold up stockings and shoes with 4" heels. The other bag contained a size too small shirt and a schoolboy type cap. It was an outfit she had bought for an upcoming "Tarts and Villains" party, the effect on Alex was electric.

"Take your panties off," he said softly.

Wrenching the vibrator out of her she kicked the panties off her feet as she bent over he forced his rock hard cock deep into her pussy, they were both so turned on, within seconds his cock was pumping ropes of spunk into her as she writhed and squealed as she came again and again.

Going to bed they kissed and cuddled and then switched to 69, Helens cunt was running with a mixture of spunk and girl cum as Alex greedily lapped it up. They finally fell asleep in each other's arms abut 4 in the morning, at 6 am Helens alarm went off, wearily she got up to start breakfast for their guest's. Kissing her, Alex went upstairs to his own room, falling over the last step he noisily clattered into the wall. Picking himself up he started towards his room.

"Where have you been all night, you're a dirty little boy" she giggled as she yawned and went back into her room. Turning to him she indicated he should follow. Falling into her bed he was asleep in seconds. When he woke, he was sandwiched between his Mum and Sister.

Hope you enjoyed my story, as always, comments welcome.

12