Alex, Sadie, Mum and Grandma Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex and Sadie's adventures continue.
5k words
4.58
12.5k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
417 Followers

Alex got up as quietly as he could, stepping over his mum, he headed for his room and a hot shower. As the hot water washed the sweat, spunk and girl cum off his body, he poured a generous glob of shampoo into his hand and scrubbed his scalp and hair clean. The last 48hrs had been mad, he tried to remember how many times he had cum yesterday, 6 maybe 7 he thought. As the heat of the water permeated his skin and tired muscles, he remembered his sister's period, drying himself he clicked his Pc on.

Over the next hour or so he read several articles about a woman's menstrual cycle, he concluded, that having to shave everyday was not such a chore after all. Hearing his stomach rumble, he quickly shaved and dressed. As he ran downstairs, his mobile started to ring, looking at the screen he saw it was Nikki.

"Hi Gran, what's up, you ok?"

"Yes, I am very well Alex, I have waited for so many years to talk to my daughter and hear you and Sadie call me Gran. Anyway, the reason I rang, I have spoken to a driving school, if its ok with you 2, I would like to book you on an intensive driving course. Mr Andrew's said it would depend on your ability, but he would expect you to be driving in 1 or 2 weeks. I thought the cars could stay here, unless you want them at the hotel, I will put them in the old workshops of the mill.

"Yes, that is fine, thank you so much gran, having a car will be wonderful. I am going to work on Twinkle today, want to rub the hull down and repaint in her original green and white colour scheme. Going to ask Jed to get me started, just show me what I need to do."

"Jed painted her originally, I'm sure he won't mind. Well I will let you get on, perhaps if you get time, I could make you dinner."

"Ok, Gran, would about 7pm be ok?" saying "that would be perfect" she hung up as Alex wandered into the kitchen. One of the kitchen staff made him an Omelette, and coffee. Feeling much better he went to look for Jed.

Jed was in the conservatory, fixing an overhead fan, seeing Alex he grinned.

"Is it true, Miss Nikki is back? Somebody said she has bought the old mill, spending a fortune on it by all account's!"

"Yes, she has the top floor as her apartment, seems to be doing a lot to the rest of the building. I spoke to her this morning, she said that you painted Twinkle for her, would you show me how to rub her down and paint please? I have bought paint and sanding discs, can you loan me your generator and tools?"

"Ok, I have a bit of time this afternoon, If you can get the boathouse and trailer ready, I will bring the Land rover and pull her out of water, so we can see what needs to be done."

Lifting the last plank exposing the slipway, Alex manoeuvred the trailer into position as Jed arrived in his ancient Landy. With Twinkle safely winched onto the trailer, he pulled her out of the boathouse. Placing the planks back over the slipway, allowed them to roll her back in to the boathouse. Examining the clinker hull, Jed commented.

"She's almost as good as the day Miss Nikki had her built, rub her down smooth and I will repaint her for you. You will have to remove all the anti-foul as well. Remember boy, the smoother the wood, the better the paint will look."

Putting the generator, various power tools and paint stripper next to Twinkle, Jed patiently showed Alex how to operate them. Emphasising that he must use googles all the time and a mask when working on the Anti-foul. Starting at the top, Alex painted a generous coating of paint stripper all over the cabin and small fore deck. The instruction said to leave for an hour or so, Alex scraped and wiped the dirt from below the water line. Going to dinner at Nikki's for 7pm, most of the cabin was down to bare wood and the hull was clean and ready to be stripped.

As Alex took off his filthy boiler suit and boots, Nikki took one look at him and ordered him to the shower. Handing her his clothes to be washed and dried he padded off to the shower in his boxers. Looking in the mirror, he could see her point, his hair was caked in dust, his face, where the mask and goggles didn't cover, was smeared in grey and black dust. The meal was superb, Nikki made Alex feel relaxed and they chatted happily. By 9pm Alex was yawning, saying he was shattered he got up to leave, but was pleased when Nikki said he could stay with her. Phoning Helen to tell her he wouldn't be home, he fell into bed and was asleep by 9.30.

Waking at 5am he crept out of Nikki's apartment and was in the boathouse by 6am. Working steadily all day the hull was stripped back to the reddish teak planks. Feeling tired and hungry he headed back to the hotel at 4 pm. Sadie was still at her friends, it was Barbara's day off and his Mum, Helen, had been out all day. After a shower and change of clothes he laid on his bed, waiting for dinner to start in the dining room, he thought about starting to rub the wood smooth, ready for paint. A knock on his door, interrupted his thoughts.

Helen came in, slumping heavily into his chair. Noticing that she looked like she had been crying and seemed very tired.

"Hi Mum, what's up, you ok?"

"No Alex, I'm not, your bloody father has left us, apparently he wants his toy boy more than his family and home. He wants to sell the hotel, I have been to the bank and can't raise enough to keep our home and business. Obviously, I will have enough to buy another house for us, oh god I love this place." She said, starting to sob and then weep uncontrollably.

Trying to control his panic and uncertainty, he didn't know what to do, sitting on his bed he waited, hoping his mum would show him what to do. After a few minutes, Helen joined Alex on the bed,

"Just cuddle me please, oh Alex what am I going to do?"

"Why won't the bank loan enough to buy his share," Alex asked.

"I don't know the accounts are strong, think maybe the manager was worried I wouldn't be able to manage on my own. He did offer a thing called a non-status loan at an enhanced rate."

Not really understanding much about business finance or why his father had left them in a mess, Alex pulled his Mum close and cuddled into his Mother. Waking with a start at 5 am, Alex was alone, assuming his mum had gone back to her room, he wandered to his bathroom for a much-needed piss and shower. The hot water rejuvenated his tired muscles, rubbing Twinkle down had been hard work, but he was sure it would be worth it when she was repainted.

Going out of the back door, Alex was in deep thought about his Mum, he couldn't believe that his Dad could be such an arsehole. As he walked across the carpark, he saw Jed getting out of his old Land-Rover.

"If you get time today, would you come and look at Twinkle and just get me started on how to paint her?" He asked Jed.

"Well no time like the present lad, don't suppose anybody will notice, if I am a little late for my morning coffee."

Jed was impressed with the work that Alex had done, pointing out a few area's that needed a bit of extra attention. Looking at the undercoat and paint that Alex had bought, Jed nodded his approval.

"I will order some other bits and pieces you will need later, should be here by dinner time and I will spray paint her for you this afternoon. Do you think you can sort out those last few bits, by the time I finish work at 2pm?"

Nodding in agreement, Alex started work, hardly noticing as Jed ruffled his hair as he headed back to the hotel. By 9 am Alex had finished, hot and dusty, he decided he couldn't be bothered to go back for a shower. Stripping down to his boxers he started to wade into the cold lake water, realising he hadn't taken his watch of he carefully undid the strap and put it on the side.

"I haven't been skinny dipping since I was a girl"

Nikki's soft voice made Alex jump, as he turned towards her, he slipped and fell into the deeper water off the end of the slipway. Alex thought Nikki's laughter was musical as he struggled back onto the slipway and stood up to face her.

"Oh my, that looks nice, the water looks cold though!"

As she burst into laughter again, wondering what she was laughing at, he looked down at his boxers, they were completely transparent. Ducking down into the water, he tried to hide his embarrassment as he felt his cheeks burn. Well the water is lovely, Alex blustered, why don't you try it he joked. Nikki grinned as she put her handbag on the floor and tied her dogs lead to a railing.

"Was that a challenge, young man? I may be old but can still outswim a whippersnapper such as you."

Alex felt his cock twitch and despite the cold water he was rock hard as he watched Nikki peel her Jeans, t shirt, bra and panties off. Nude, she confidently got into the water, and swam towards the doors of the boathouse.

"Are you coming then" she asked as she ducked under the door and swum into the lake, swimming after her. Switching to front crawl, Nikki swum out towards the middle of the lake, her stroke seemed effortless and graceful, reminding him of his sister, Sadie. After 30 minutes or so, the cold water started to stiffen Alex's muscles, seeing Alex struggling Nikki suggested they should go back and dry off.

Returning to the boathouse, Nikki was 1st to reach the edge of the slipway, giving Alex a great view of her butt as she pulled herself out of the water. Going into the boat Alex found 2 towels, surprised to find Nikki still nude, he passed her a towel. As they dried themselves, Alex couldn't help but look at his grandmothers' body, noticing his admiring looks, Nikki straightened up, parted her legs slightly and smiled as she said.

"Like what you see, are you going to carry on trying to dry yourself with those soaking wet boxers?

Alex's cock was rock hard, he hesitated, then took them off, hearing a gasp he straightened to look at Nikki.

"Oh my god, that is lovely, makes an old woman very happy," Nikki giggled.

Alex was proud of his cock, his Mum and Sister had told him he was longer and thicker than most, his confidence growing, he walked over to Nikki and kissed her. Nikki groaned as Alex rolled a rock-hard nipple between his fingers. Dropping his head to her small breasts, he licked and nibbled on her large nipples as his hand found its way between her legs. She was soaking wet, finding the nub of her clit, her knees buckled, pulling him down to the floor. Moving down her body her legs parted, exposing her hairy pussy to Alex's greedy eyes, her scent filling his senses. Lapping at her nectar as it ran from her gaping pussy, he licked and sucked at the little button of her clit as he rammed 2 finger into her sopping hole. Nikki suddenly went stiff as her legs started to shake. Alex liked to watch women cum, so he backed off, replacing his tongue with a finger. Nikki raised her arse well of the floor as she groaned,

"Oh, fuck I am cumming, oh fuck, oh fuck." She yelled as she ran her nails across Alex's shoulders.

As she calmed down Nikki pulled Alex up her body and guided his cock to her pussy. Although she was soaking wet, she was incredibly tight, eventually Alex was balls deep as his grandmother's pussy continued to spasm and work on his cock.

"Take it slow please, it's a long time since I had sex, and you are so big." Nikki breathed, shuddering as another smaller orgasm washed over her."

Taking long slow stroke's Alex revelled in the feelings as her pussy flexed and rippled around his shaft, Nikki's third orgasm was almost as violent as her first. Bucking her hips to meet his thrusts, she thought Alex was deeper than anyone had ever been as his cock swelled and jerked, spraying his load deep inside her. Lying on the small staithe, by the water's edge, they kissed passionately as they revelled in their intimacy. Rolling off Nikki, Alex toppled into the water, coming to the surface, he smiled broadly as he heard and saw Nikki in hysterics.

Helping him out of the water, Nikki gasped as she saw his cock filling to its full length and hardness. Going inside Twinkle's small cabin, they made love twice more, exhausted Nikki begged for mercy as Alex's cock slammed into her Cervix, spraying its 3rd load deep inside her swollen, sore pussy.

"Oh god, I love your cock, you have made me feel like I am 18 again. I need to rest, my body is reminding me that I am not 18, will you come and see me at home later?"

Wiping herself with her panties, she grinned as she saw him watching her, his cock rock solid.

"I have to go. Oh, by the way, I know all about your mum's troubles, will be sorted by this evening."

Tossing him her soaking panties, she pulled her jeans on and dressed quickly. Kissing him deeply she ran her hand along his shaft, groaning as he squeezed her breast through her blouse. Waking her sleeping dog as she picked her bag up, she turned, blowing Alex a kiss, she walked out into the late morning sunshine. Finding a 2-litre bottle of water in the cabin, Alex greedily glugged the water before pouring some over his head, using the rest to wash his still swollen cock. Pulling his damp boxers on, he retrieved his watch, checking Twinkle's hull again he was satisfied it was ready for paint. Going outside he saw that is was nearly 13.30, setting his phone alarm for 1400 he snoozed on the grass in the sunshine.

Getting up, he shut his alarm off and stretched the stiffness out of his body. Hearing an engine, he saw Jed's elderly Landy coming across the field. Alex helped Jed unload the compressor, spray guns and some boxes, putting the last box in the boat house, Jed said.

"No point in you hanging around kid, it will take me an hour, or so to do each coat, think 2 coats on the hull and three on the cabin should do it. It says on the tin that the paint is fast drying, may get the hull done today, then you will need to mask it off, so I can spray the cabin tomorrow. Your Mum has given me tomorrow off, so can get an early start, I will come and get you when I am done painting today. Oh, before I forget, your Mum wants to see you and Sadie in the dining room at 3pm."

Knowing Sadie was still at her friends, he called her, saying that Mum wanted them at the hotel by 3pm, hanging up he headed for his room and a shower. Going to the dining room at 3, he met Sadie at the door.

"What's this all about, what have you done. I haven't seen Mum in ages, have you?"

Telling her about Dad leaving mum and his demand that she sells the Hotel, made Sadie gasp, falling silent as Mum walked into the room.

"Well I had called you here to tell you that your father had found a buyer for his share of the hotel, but you already know, don't you?"

Having no idea what she was talking about, they waited for her to explain. Passing a piece of paper to them, Mum sat back as they read the details. Alex couldn't believe what he was reading, it said Sadie and him, paid £1.2 million, to their Father George Billingham.

"Where the hell, how the fuck did you raise the money?"

"There has to be a mistake, Alex and I haven't got 1 million pennies, let alone pounds, honestly Mum, I don't know anything about this."

Feeling both women looking accusingly at him, he could feel his panic starting,

"It must be Nikki." He said quietly.

"Who the fuck is..." Mum trailed off and sat heavily in her chair, as she realised who they were talking about.

"How long has she been back, when did you meet her, why didn't you tell me?" she yelled.

"She asked me not too, think she was waiting for the right time to make peace with you, you told us she was dead. She has bought the old mill in the village, she has been in Canada for years, came home to retire and enjoy life. I don't know how she knew about Dad, she said earlier that it would be sorted by the end of the day."

"Well I am grateful to her, I really thought I was going to lose this place. You say she's at the old mill?"

"Yes, she has converted the top floor into an apartment and doing lots of work to the rest of the building. She seems like a nice lady Mum, I know you argued years ago, but she really wants to meet you. Oh, by the way Sadie, our driving courses start on Tuesday at 9am."

Looking thoughtful, Mum walked out without saying a word.

Chapter 2.

Jed called me at 8pm, hulls all done. If you can come down here now, I will show you what I need done for tomorrow. Jed showed Alex how to mask the cabin window's so he could spray the cabin. Explaining that, if I gently rubbed the new paint down so it was flat and smooth the final coat would look much better. Masking up the cabin took ages, giving the new paint on the hull extra drying time, it was almost 3am when Alex finished the hull. Crawling onto the small bed he was asleep in seconds. Alex was woken at 6.15 as Jed started his generator, the steady rumble of the engine and Jed's whistling, forcing him from the arms of Morpheus. Pulling his jeans and tee shirt on he scrambled down to ask if he could help.

"No lad, you look like you need a shower and a few more hours kip. I should get all the paint done today, tomorrow you will be able to anti-fowl her. 2 coats of that and 2 days to dry, will be able to launch her on Saturday."

Grinning broadly at the thought of her on the lake, Alex went back to the hotel for a shower and a few hours' sleep. It seemed he had only been asleep for a few minutes when he was woken by knocking at his door, failing to ignore the incessant knocking he stumbled to the door. Jill started to apologise for waking him, her voice trailing off as she took in his nudity. Now 19, Alex had filled out, his broad shoulders, muscular chest and arms, thrilled Jill. Glancing at his flaccid cock and heavy bollox she gasped, unconcerned by his nudity, Alex asked,

"What! Why are you knocking on my door at... 8.30 in the morning." He groaned.

"I'm sorry, jill stammered, your mum wants to see you in the dining room, 9.30 at the latest."

Noticing her staring at his body, he lazily reached down and idly scratched his scrotum, before running his hand down the hardening length of his cock. Jills eyes flew open and she blushed deeply as she realised, she had been staring. Taking the offered cup of coffee Alex smiled and asked if she wanted to come in.

"No thanks, I can't I have to get back to the dining room" she blustered.

Watching her walk down the stairs, Alex was raging hard by the time she reached the landing. Turning to go back to his room, he noticed his sister's door was cracked open. Knowing she was watching him he decided to have some fun with her. Stretching he yawned as he stroked his rock-hard cock, slowly dragging the heavy foreskin over his sensitive bell end.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing," his sister Sadie demanded.

Dropping to her knees in front of him, Sadie took his cock in her mouth for a few seconds, then bent over the bannister as her brother rammed his cock into her soaking wet pussy. Alex was surprised to feel Sadie cumming almost straight away and several more times before he dumped a load deep inside her sopping cunt.

"Oh god I don't like using someone else's hard on, I mean it was that pretty waitress that got you hard. I am always so horny after my period, I get an itch that only a fat long cock, your cock, can scratch."

Stroking his flaccid cock, feeling him start to harden in her cool hands, she lowered her head and took his soft length into her mouth. As Alex started to harden, Sadie nibbled along his shaft with her teeth, Alex groaned as her tongue worked its way around the sensitive ridge of his bell end. Now fully erect, Sadie's Jaw ached as she tried to suck the top of his cock into her mouth, straddling him, she guided his cock to her entrance. As he started to penetrate her sopping wet cunt, they heard footsteps on the stairs, quickly getting off him, they went to their rooms. Alex's cock was painfully hard, turning on his shower he started to wank his iron hard length. Hearing a knock at the door, he assumed, whoever it was on the stairs had gone and Sadie wanted some more cock!

tower1604
tower1604
417 Followers
12