Alex Scott – After the SPOTY Awards

Story Info
Hotel sex with Alex Scott.
4.3k words
4.56
4.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story of a night with Alex Scott.

Alex Scott -- After the SPOTY Awards

It was December in Manchester and the annual Sports Personality of The Year (SPOTY) Awards were taking place.

Each year I watched the awards, and this year was no exception, but I was starting to not recognise certain people who were leading their sports.

The presenter panel hadn't changed much in recent years, Gary Lineker, Claire Balding and Gabby Logan. With Alex Scott being the most recent one to join in. I knew very little about Alex, apart from the fact she was a woman football player, supposedly was pretty good, but was now leading the way in getting promoted through the ranks to lead sports show.

What was clear on the show that night, despite the numerous female sports stars, who were some years younger than Alex, was Alex who looked radiant, and so fuckable in her off-the-shoulder dress.

I managed to watch the show before my night shift at one of the hotels in Manchester, and I went to work a little transfixed by Alex. I arrived for my shift at 10pm, as normal. Everything was normal for a few hours until I was told about a late booking. The manager had told me another hotel had let some guests down who were at SPOTY that night, I was informed to expect a fair few to check in around 2am.

What I expected was to see a few faces of sports people I never heard of or cared about. There were a few of those, but then to my surprise what came through the swivel doors was Alex Scott.

Alex looked perfect, she had a long black coat on and smiled when she up to the reception desk.

I spoke, "Hi Miss Scott. We have reserved our best room for you. Would you like any help with your luggage?"

Alex smiled and responded by saying she wouldn't mind a hand. By hearing her voice, I got the feeling she may have been drinking at the after-party. She wasn't smashed, but she was certainly suffering a little.

To take Alex's bag from her and walk her to the lifts, she smelt amazing. To be in the lift with her for 15 flights, the smell of her perfume just got better and better.

I spoke, "Miss Scott, can I just say I watched SPOTY tonight and it was a good show. A deserved winner I think."

I had no idea what I was on about. The winner that year was a woman footballer who I'd not watched but had heard the name of.

Alex spoke, "Call me Alex. Let's not talk about it. Did you say your name was Tom?"

I replied, "I did"

Alex spoke, "Well Tom. It might be your night to be a winner. I want to be fucked tonight. Will you fuck me, Tom?"

Doing the job I do, it was common request to get the odd lady throwing themselves at me, but this was insane. I walked Alex to her suite and opened her door and put the bag just inside.

Alex looked at me with her big eyes and I have no memory of my feet moving those few steps across Alex's room door, but they must have moved, as the next thing I heard was the door shutting behind me.

"You're so tall, Tom. I love being fucked hard. I want you to fuck me, Tom."

I was in shock as Alex let her coat drop to the floor to reveal her SPOTY dress, and she moved into my face and planted a kiss on my lips. A kiss that lingered and took me by surprise. But the kiss blew my mind.

Alex spoke, "Follow me, Tom. Let's get comfortable."

Alex walked further into her suite, and I followed. Looking at her bare shoulders and thinking I saw these on the TV a few hours earlier was amazing. My imagination was running wild on how I wanted to kiss her all over and get her out of that dress to see a whole lot more.

"Do you fancy a drink Tom, and do you want to lubricate my juices?"

I spoke, "Can I check? You want to be fucked?"

"Harder the better, but let's do everything. I love every pussy fucking position, Tom!"

I joined Alex on her sofa and leaned in for a kiss. She closed her eyes and put a hand on my leg as she once again locked her lips to mine, but this time opened her mouth and used her tongue to start snogging.

Our mouths were locked together, as my right hand reached out to hold Alex's lower back and a bit of that fine ass.

"I want you so bad Tom. I miss just fucking and it being fun and wild. I hope you like me and want me; I don't pick guys up ever. But I want sex so bad and looking at you, I'm so glad you are here."

To look at Alex, she had a glint in her eyes of honesty in what she was saying and looked like a woman who had needs servicing.

"I want to see your cock, Tom. I want to put it in my mouth and suck you off. I don't mind if you explode down my throat. I love giving head and tasting sticky cum!"

I was thinking wow, as a hand had gone to my belt buckle to loosen it, and for the first time, a hand had been placed on my cock through my trousers. Alex could feel it was hard and was rubbing it with one hand, as the other unbuttoned my jeans.

I couldn't believe I said nothing, but Alex was in dominating mood as she asked me to lift my body a little, as she pulled my jeans down to my knees and then stuck a hand down my boxers to get the first real feel of my now erect cock.

Alex whispered "Can you feel me stroking your cock? I love stroking you up and down and getting you rock-hard. You're going to give me serious joy when you stick that inside me later."

I had put my hands through Alex's hair and felt her shoulders, as she continued to explore my cock with her hand.

"Relax Tom. I've got you here. Let me show you how good I am with cocks."

I leaned back against the sofa, as Alex's hand gripped my cock a little harder and provided slow strokes up and down my shaft. Her fingers provided a tickle on my balls as she touched them on the downstroke.

I watched as Alex released my cock with one hand, to swap to another and started the slow strokes up and down, up and down my shaft. My shirt and jumper had been pushed up my waist as Alex kissed around my belly and then lifted herself up to kiss my lips.

"I need these boxers off you and release the full cock."

I took her to look into my eyes as a nudge to lift my body again. This time Alex had opted to take my shoes off, then kneeled on the floor to take my jeans and now my boxers off.

I continued to look at Alex as her head and mouth moved between my thighs and kissed me up and down, but always returning to be close to my cock, as her hand worked its magic.

"Mmm, your cock is so big..............", were the last words I heard as I saw Alex open her mouth and put my cock inside it.

For what felt like minutes, Alex kept her lips fully wrapped around my cock as her head bobbed up and down. Her lips had tightly wrapped around me as I watched in awe and absolute pleasure at what was happening.

What I was seeing was Alex licking a lolly, my lolly, but making sure she couldn't drop, one drop of goodness. She must have seen my eyes roll in excitement, as she kept looking at me.

A release of lips took place, but only to be replaced, by tongue action along my shaft. My cock felt huge as she felt my balls in one hand and licked me from penis head to balls.

Alex's lips wrapped around my cock tightly and alternated with licking me up and down, I couldn't take much more. This was such a huge, huge turn-on.

Alex stopped for a moment with her lips, mouth, and tongue, returned a hand to my cock and gave me more hand-job movements, as she spoke.

"You taste so fucking good. I want spunk, not just the pre-cum starter. I want to taste your full load."

With that comment, and with no moment to reply, Alex bobbed her head back to my cock and with my balls in one hand, and my cock in her mouth, she licked me up and down a few more times, to the step of where I was ready to blow.

I reached down to Alex's head with my hand, and Alex reached for my other hand to put on her head.

The image to look down on as I was forcing Alex's head onto my cock, but far from it was that happening. Alex was in full control of my cock down her throat.

I was so, so turned on, and let out a groan and felt a twitch in my body as I my cock could take no more.

Alex's lips, mouth and tongue had worked their magic, as I was rock hard, and I could take no more.

I groaned and moaned, "Oooooooooh Alex. Oh wow. This is amazing." As my juices exploded inside her drop-dead gorgeous face.

The actions of Alex didn't change as she kept bobbing on my cock, but her mouth opened to see parts of my spunk dribbling out. But only for her to then close her mouth again and keep sucking me off.

I let out more groans, as I kept shooting loads of cum again and again. It had been a long, long time since I had such a hot woman do this to me.

Alex finally released me and spoke with cum, on her chin, "I'll get us a drink. A proper drink. We deserve it after that opening."

My mind was in heaven, but I realised I'd hardly been in the room for long, and I'd blown my load into a fully clothed Alex Scott's mouth. I need to see more, a whole lot more of that woman before the night is out. I knew it was coming, but I needed to show her a good time and give back!

I sat and waited as Alex grabbed some glasses and then walked back towards me looking extremely sexy, with a bottle in hand.

I spoke, "Well that was unexpected."

"I often serve my guest's drinks, it's no big deal," Alex cheekily replied.

Alex added, "Get that top off. I've taken everything else off you, let's see you 100% naked."

I hadn't thought about it, but I realised I was naked from the top down, and my cock was simply free and loose, swinging from my body onto Alex's sofa. Whereby Alex remained in that dress which I'd admired on the TV hours earlier.

"You're super sexy Alex. I can't believe what you just did, or the thoughts about what I want to do to you?"

"Oh Tom, get that top off and come closer. I want to feel you close to me, and I want you to touch me."

I had no more than a foot or two to move, and as I shuffled closer to her, I did take my top off.

Alex spoke, "I'm looking forward to you fucking me hard. I want your naked body close, and I want you to drill my pussy again, again and again."

Alex grabbed my right hand and placed it by her left knee, and then pushed it under her skirt and up her leg. It felt natural to do the same with my other hand, on her other leg. This time, I moved my hands up her legs together, but I went higher. I could feel her firm and physically strong thighs.

Alex spoke, as I looked into her eyes, "I bet you never thought your hands would be on my body, your fingers would be so close to my wet pussy, and my nipples would be hardening as I think about you inside me."

I was lost for words, as Alex spoke, and her lips moved to my body and started kissing my chest softly and gently. She smelt amazing as her head moved up to my neck and focused on my upper torso. My hands were firmly placed on Alex's legs, and I was starting to feel aroused. Alex had noticed!

Alex spoke, "I love cock. I want your cock inside me. Fuck me hard!"

With that, Alex stopped what she was doing, stood up, turned her back to me and asked me to unzip her. In grabbing the zip and pulling it down a little, Alex took control of it quickly and pulled it down far enough which allowed her to slip out of the dress.

Turning back to me, I have this extremely sexy woman in front of me with a matching black bra and pants. As I get my first close look at Alex's chest, she uses her hands to pull her pants and let them drop to the floor.

Alex spoke, "Stay hard for me. I want you to drill my pussy for as long as you can."

I was leaning back against the sofa, as positioned by Alex, as she climbed on top of me, started kissing my lips and straddled me. My hands had naturally drifted to holding Alex's ass to help hold her upright. Her ass cheeks felt so good in my grip.

Everything was happening fast, but there were no complaints from me, as I felt Alex's pussy slide down onto my cock.

My erection was rock hard once again, as I felt Alex's wet pussy slide up and down on me. To look at her face, her eyes were closed, but she seemed so focused on moving her pussy around on my cock, so every single part of her vagina could feel me inside.

"Oh Tom, I love your cock inside me. I love it. Stay hard for me, I want you to fuck me, and I want my juices to explode all over you."

Up to this point, Alex had 100% dominated me, but I wanted to drill her as hard as I could, and with her straddling me, I wasn't able to get the momentum I wanted.

I spoke, "You want it hard. I'm going to fuck you hard Alex."

"Oh yes, fucking take me, Tom, take me," Alex replied.

My hands shifted to Alex's bum, as I shuffled her onto her side, and then onto her back. My cock had fallen out of her pussy, but it was rock hard, as she touched it with her hand.

I had rested Alex's head on the arm of the sofa, to have her sitting upright a little, before then putting my hands behind her back to unclip her bra.

With my cock in Alex's hand, my hands were pulling off her bra from her body to reveal two perfectly formed breasts. Both nipples were aroused, and I couldn't be happier with what I saw.

My head had buried itself into her chest, and my lips took turns wrapping around her nipples as I kissed and sucked them.

I was enjoying getting my hands and mouth over Alex's breasts, and she seemed happy too, but it wasn't long before she reminded me what she wanted.

"Oh Tom, cum inside me, please cum inside me, I want to feel you grinding away inside my pussy."

My cock was rock hard, and I had a moment touching Alex's pussy and clit with my fingers, but I didn't hand it around, as I knew she wanted a hard fucking.

"Let's see how much you can take of this then," I spoke as I slid my cock into her damp pussy.

"Oh Tom, yes, yes, yes!"

Looking down at this beautiful woman was amazing as I built up momentum and started to dip deeper and deeper into Alex's pussy. Her breasts wobbling around was a sight I didn't expect to see tonight.

From being a silent partner in this fuck to date, I was getting in the mood of showing Alex what I wanted and making sure she got what she needed.

"You want cock to do you. You want cock to pound your pussy. You want my dick to explode its juices inside you, do you? You want to be fucked hard, do you?"

Alex moaned and groaned as I pounded away and seemed to love the sex chat, as it kept her quiet until, "Oh Tom, take me, take me, I can't much more. I'm going to cum."

I kept grinding away and I could feel my cock getting wetter and wetter from Alex's love juices which were wrapping around me.

"Oh Tom, I, I, I, I can't take much morrrrrrrrrrrrrrre."

I felt a gush of juices come flooding between my cock and out of Alex's pussy as she exploded.

Alex's nipples were rock hard, and her face wasn't the one you'd recognise from TV, it was better. The joy on her face was unbelievable to see, and I couldn't believe I had just got Alex Scott off.

I'd not cum, but Alex was far from finished with what she wanted, so I had no worries.

Alex spoke, "Fuck me from behind Tom. I want that cock in my pussy doggy style."

My thoughts were it sounded like a good plan, but with Alex's breasts in front of my eyes and with my body holding her down, which meant she couldn't move on all 4's, I had a much better idea.

I responded, "That can wait Alex. I want to explore my juices between your tits and fuck you up the ass."

"Oh no Tom, I don't want that, I want you to take me doggy style. Please, Tom, don't cum all over my tits, I've kept us neat. Please Tom, please don't." Alex replied.

I had moved my body, so my weight was now very much holding Alex down by her stomach, as my cock was now nicely sitting between her large breasts.

Alex spoke louder, "Please Tom, no. Please don't explode over my tits. We're having a nice time, please don't do this."

In the short time, I'd got to know Alex the TV pundit and presenter, I'd had a dream of cumming over her tits. At this moment, I was living out that dream and even though I may have heard Alex's words of no, sadly they were being ignored.

I knew no, meant no, but a quick titwank after what had gone on seemed OK, even though I probably knew it wasn't.

I looked down at Alex's beautiful face and spoke, "Oh Alex. I'm gagging to cum. I want to cum all over your tits. No anal, but feel free to help me now?"

Alex moved her hand to my cock and was now helping me glide it between her tits.

Alex spoke, "No anal Tom, but let's get you off and maybe we can do more another day."

I did sense a change in tone from Alex. I think the fact she had been so in control, I needed to remind myself I was a stranger. Plus, now becoming the dominant one had scared her. I never wanted that, but my thoughts didn't think about this too much, as my cock swelled, and I felt Alex's breasts pushing against it.

I moaned, "Oh fuck Alex I want to cum all over you. I'm so fucking hard for you."

My cock had expanded in size, and it was clear I wasn't far from exploding everywhere.

Alex spoke, "Cum for me Tom if you must. Cum for me."

"OH YES ALEX, OH YES. OH YES." I roared out in relief and sheer ecstasy of cumming.

My hot and sticky wet cum was everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Alex's tits were covered, but so were her face and hair.

I spoke, "I've never cum like that before Alex. You turned me on so, so much. I can't believe that just happened."

Alex sounded grumpy, "Mmm, I'm pleased for you. But we were having a good time, and now your juices are gone, and I need to clean up."

It had gone from a nothing evening, to wow, so we are doing this, to Alex cumming for me, too she didn't like that, and felt, maybe I shouldn't have done that, and I need to leave.

I spoke, "What do you want to do Alex? Your request?"

"I think we should call it a night Tom," Alex replied.

'You were my best ride tonight." I cheekily replied.

I stood up to get ready to leave, but was pleasantly stopped, as I felt Alex's legs wrap around my legs at knee height. I wasn't going anywhere as I looked back down at her naked body.

Alex spoke, "I hate being covered in spunk, it's not my thing. I'm not sure if it's the drink talking, but I've never been a fan of anal, but maybe we can."

I said nothing as a pause took place, but Alex then added, "I'm looking at your wet cock and thinking maybe I should try it again. I like sex hard, but anal always seems to be a step too far."

My whole body was smiling at the thought of this sexy woman letting me fuck her from behind. My eyes didn't move from her body, as she released her hold on me, and turned herself onto her front on all 4s. I got the view of her breasts hanging down off her body, and her ass pointing upwards. The sight of cum dribbling off Alex's face and body seemed irrelevant as I felt down to my cock to check its wellbeing.

Alex spoke, "Can I help with that?"

In being stood up, Alex shuffled around on all 4's and was perfectly placed to stick my cock once again in her mouth. I said nothing, as she worked her way up and down my cock to suck it dry.

I spoke, "Oh Alex. That feels so good. Oh wow."

Alex's mouth was made for cock sucking and she had me hard before I knew it again.

"I'm ready to fuck you, Alex," I spoke.

Alex released my cock from her mouth and laid herself down on the sofa, but with her ass facing right up at me. I could see her dripping wet pussy as she positioned her legs with width between them.

Her butt cheeks are mighty fine, and it was a booty I wanted. I leant down to her kiss her bum and use my hands to stretch her butt cheeks out, so I can see her bum hole in its full glory.

Alex spoke, "I want you, Tom. Slide that cock inside me and let's see what it feels like."

My cock had expanded once again, and as I slid 4 inches of cock into Alex's ass, it felt so natural and easy to do. I couldn't believe this woman didn't like anal as I squeezed in more cock and heard noises of satisfaction.

12