Alex Scott – After the SPOTY Awards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In moving my hips forward more, Alex was moving and wiggling her bum into me. More and more cock was dipping into her ass, and her mighty ass cheeks were wrapping themselves around me.

"Does that feel good inside you Alex?"

"Mmm, it feels very different to my pussy, but it feels very solid. Carry on with banging the fuck out of me!"

With Alex on all 4's and my legs being held up by the sofa, I had the freedom to pull her closer and hear her ass cheeks banging against me, as I slammed my cock in and out of her.

I had a free hand to reach around Alex and touch her pussy and her clit, which brought immediate pleasure.

"Oh fuck Tom, what the fuck are you doing to me. I'm losing control of my body. Oh my god, I feel so good."

My cock wanted to explode, and I could feel Alex getting wetter, as my fingers got stickier and stickier.

The noises of banging her ass got louder, as butt cheeks smacked into me more and more. But then, it was too much for Alex.

It's too much, it's too much was said as Alex moved her ass away from me enough for my cock to spring out. But with immediate attention, she reached for my hard cock and backed into me again and made sure I slid into her pussy. I had no complaints.

I knew she was ready to blow, her juices on my fingers, and her body movements and noises were a giveaway.

Alex moaned and groaned, "Oh Yes, Oh Yes. I love that cock fucking me up."

Being inside Alex's doggy style felt so good and I was ready to explode with her.

"Cum inside me Tom, I want you inside me." Alex bellowed.

"Oh fuck Alex. Oh yes. You feel so fucking good." I roared as my cock could take no more.

I wasn't surprised I exploded my load inside her pussy again, but I was shocked I came before Alex did. But my load emptying inside her, had the impact that Alex did cum very soon after.

The smell of sweat and spunk was obvious as I spread myself next to Alex and looked her in the eye and kissed her softly.

For the next few hours, no words were said as we wrapped our bodies around each other, and we felt the sticky juices on our bodies, embraced and snogged more.

I think I already knew I'd lost my job in the hotel. I wasn't meant to sleep with the guests. But what a way to go.

THE END.

12