Alex, the Good Son Ch. 04

Story Info
On the beach...
1.9k words
4.64
28.9k
37
1

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

I woke up at 8:15 am, when mom opened the curtains and the sun hit my eyes.

"Mom, sorry... Venus, what time is it?"

"It's time for the stud to crawl out of bed... It's a beautiful morning. I already did some stretches to check my back and it feels better than yesterday. I am surprised that the back is not much worse after the way you attacked me last night on the balcony... Is this how you were taught to treat innocent ladies by your bad mother?!..."

"Mom, you continue taunting me like that, and won't be able to resist the urge to fu... I mean have sex with you again!"

Chuckling, "Boy you are so easy to tease... Let me check something..." Approaching the bed, she lifted the blanket and stared at my woodie...

"Honey, you are insatiable!... Do you need to pee, or... you just woke up from a wet dream in which you were abusing my body again...?"

"Mom, why don't you come back to bed and we'll sort things out the old fashioned way?..."

"Alex, your sweet talk won't work NOW!... Let's go for breakfast and then we'll plan the day."

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on my speedo and entered our nice room.

Mom had on a white bikini that I've never seen before. The upper part was hugging her beautiful cleavage as if it was painted on her chest. The bra was not padded and her nipples protruded naughtily, begging to get free... The bottom part was so tiny, that much of her ass cheeks were exposed... Do you call it a thong?!...

"Mom, your body is perfect. The swimsuit really emphasize how gorgeous you are! I've never seen you in it before. When did you buy this bikini?"

"Honey, for years I was too conservative. Once we agreed to go to the Bahamas, I rekindled my young spirit... I'll tell you a secret. I found out about the 'clothing optional' resort you booked a day before our flight. I marveled at your... how should I say it... 'courage', and THAT was the moment I decided about being adventurous... So I bought several 'young and restless' swimsuits & dresses for any occasion or eventuality... But, if my decent attire embarrass you, let me know it, and I'll change to jeans pants. padded bra and a simple shirt on top..."

"Mom, you are such a tease and I love you so much... How come we found each other's true identity so late?..."

"Baby, first of all, you were too young, not that now you are old enough, but whatever... Second, my frozen back and your magical massage led us to discover ourselves..."

The breakfast buffet was excellent. Everything we tried was delicious. And the variety was immense - Seven types of breads, yogurts, 12 different cheeses, multiple kinds of salami, all known vegetables, tropical fruits and juices...

Mom sighed, "With all that food around, how can anybody stop eating?! I'll get fat like a pig in 3 days..."

Innocently, "Mom, we may gain a lot of calories, so we better come up quickly with ways to burn them... Well, we have kayaks, swimming, tennis, volleyball, dancing and probably other energy spending games, but according to my calculator, it won't be enough! So, as you can see, I'll have to waste my precious time on making sure that you lose all those extra calories!..."

Mom laughed loudly, "Poor you... Your deviant mind is wandering again... Let's walk on the bridge to the private island and check it out."

"Good idea! BTW, you know that the island is dedicated to 'unclothing unoptional'..."

Mom smiled. "Are you the boy I raised from infancy??? You were such a polite and nice guy before... These days you have only one thing on your mind... See what happened when we opened Pandora's box?!..."

The stroll was very pleasant. The 80 degrees, mild breeze, mostly sunny, the soft white sand...

Walking on the bridge and looking down, the water was blue and transparent. Fish of all sizes, shapes and colors were swimming lazily.

Once we were on the island, we saw several isolated beaches. The views were stunning. Blue skies, light blue calm sea with hardly any waves, Jacaranda trees with purple flowers and... naked people on every beach. Some were in groups, others as couples or singles.

"Mom, I think that on this island guests are supposed to stay clothing-free..."

"Are you sure that it's a requirement and not just an option?!..."

"Look for yourself, do you see anybody dressed here? And why all of a sudden thinking 'modesty' - Nobody knows Sandro and Venus in this place! And seeing you naked here on the island is something I'll always cherish, although I'll never admit it..."

"You win!"

We found a secluded small beach, populated with a couple of young couple, around 25 years each, and a single guy of around 55-60 years old.

We removed our swimsuits and put our towels on the sand. We chose a place that was partly shaded. I preferred the shade, but mom wanted to get some tan.

Mom lied on her tummy first, electing to feel the sun hitting her shapely back. I decided to walk around and check the shells on the beach. I found a large pink Queen conch seashell and brought it with me.

"Mom, look at this beauty!"

She turned around and examined it from all sides.

From the corner of my eyes I saw the older man staring at mom's tits. I looked him in the eye. He smiled at me and showed 'thumb up' sign. I smiled back and turned back to mom.

"Sandro, I expected this area to have NO exceptionally good-looking shells... An unruly guest may be tempted to steal them..." She left the shell on our blanket and turned again on her tummy.

"Would you be a dear and put some sun lotion on me, please... The sun feels good, but I don't want to get burned on our first day here..."

"Venus, but of course! It will be my pleasure."

I grabbed the lotion and started spreading it on her back in even circular strokes. Pretty soon mom's body relaxed under me and she was moaning with pleasure, "Sandro, where did you get this magic touch of yours? First it was the massage and now the lotion..."

"I am happy to be of service! You know, for a small fee... BTW, here in the Bahamas dollars are less desirable than is the USA, but I am willing to negotiate my fee in other ways..."

I noticed that not far away from us, the young couple began fondling each other, with his hands on both her tits and hers stroking his growing hardness!...

I finished doing her back and mom turned her front to the sun. She looked around and saw the tangled couple as well as the older man, who was still unabashedly glancing at her magnificent boobs.

"Hey buddy, you were talking about a fee for your services. I want to remind you that we in America do not pay for half a job! you finish what you started and I might agree to consider a proper form of payment!..."

Dear God! Did she just offer me a chance of a lifetime, to massage... I meant, to put sunblock lotion on her breasts in public?!...

I poured large amount of the oily stuff in my palm and began to rub it slowly on her abdomen and navel.

"Your hand feels so good on my tummy..." she sighed in a content voice.

Then I moved upward, toward the cleavage and her glorious left areola. I caressed it gently with the lotion.

Her tit was soft and full. The nipple hardened immediately, even before I touched it...

I continued kneading her breast and gazed at the other couple. The girl had her legs wrapped around his waist and he was pounding her cunt...

I looked at the older guy. He was watching us like a hawk. His member was now pointing skyward...

He was obviously aroused by the sensual massage of my mom's exquisite tit...

I smiled at him and then moved to knead her other one.

The whole erotic scene on the beach - The couple displaying a live show of their intercourse, me playing with mom's tits in public, and the single guy having an erection while watching us... - My pole was rising too!

I knelt near mom's head, trying to get better access to both her shoulders.

Accidentally(?) my dick touched her closer shoulder and then retracted back.

Mom turned her face to my tumescent cock, that was now about 3" away from her.

She looked at it, smiled and said, "Naughty, naughty boy! Are you really expecting me to suck it in broad daylight?... What about the other spectators? Are you out of your mind?!..." I didn't answer...

I continued, now massaging her farther shoulder. The distance from her luscious lips to the mushroomed head shrunk to about 1"...

I continued rubbing her shoulder with my left, while playing with her tit, then pinching her nipple with my right.

Mom moaned and her tongue licked the drop of precum that was now sitting on my pee hole.

I lowered my hand gradually all the way to her cunt and... grabbed it forcefully.

Mom shrieked, "What are you doing to me?! PLEASE!..."

With my other hand I gently pulled her head toward me.

Her mouth opened and my swollen cock charged it's way in.

"Mom, you know how much I love to feel your throat around my pole... Be nice and suck it like a good girl..."

With her legs spread for my invading fingers and her body quivering in her horny state, mom was no longer herself. Her head was bobbing rhythmically in-and-out around my cock...

I stared at the older guy. He moved his towel closer to us and was now sitting about 20 feet away. He was masturbating furiously...

"Venus, You are the best! I'll let you climax now and you swallow my juice like only you know how. Clear?"

Mom was still shaking with her mouth stuffed by my large cock. She nodded 'yes'...

I was so close to cumming...

And my dominating tone ordering her what to do... It did the trick.

Two of my fingers were now rapidly massaging her G spot, while fingers of my other hand were rolling and then pinching hard her tortured nipple.

Her mouth tried to make an audible sound... It was unsuccessful! My organ was blocking her air space completely and... spewing hot lava down her throat!

Mom's breathing stopped and she did her best to eat up as much as she could, while her body was shivering like a leaf in the wind...

Luckily for her, My orgasm lasted less time than hers... I removed my softening dick from her mouth, allowing her to catch her breath again...

A couple of minutes later I looked at the older guy.

He was sweaty, smiley and... whispered, "thank you!" Then he rose, grabbed his towel and left.

Mom took her time to recover.

I lied down beside her and tried to relax, but I could not shake our fantastic PUBLIC adventure off my mind...

And to think that we have at least 4 more days here!!!

The sky is the limit...

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers