Alex, the Good Son Ch. 09

Story Info
First day back home.
2.1k words
4.56
13.7k
21
1

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers

Mom and I arrived home in the morning.

Since she already slept on the plane, mom was ready to resume her housewife duties. I went to my room and fell asleep.

I woke up around noon by a strange noise.

A Roomba cleaner was searching for dirt under my bed...

"Mom, what the heck?!..."

Well, it was time to wake up anyway.

I went to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, shaved and felt better.

Wonderful smell of meat in the oven came from the kitchen.

"Mom, where are you?"

No answer.

I entered my parents bathroom.

Behind the transparent glass, the foggy air revealed mom taking a hot shower.

Her gracious movements while soaping her upper body made my blood boil and my cock stir...

After our flight I needed a shower too and... dad won't be home until much later...

I broke the world record of undressing in the bathroom, opened the shower door and slipped in behind mom.

The moment she felt the cold air hitting her rear, she turned around.

"Alex, we need to be careful here! it's no longer a Bahama resort... Dad may decide to be back from work early to greet us!..."

"Mom, when you are right, you are right... Here is the phone. Call him and ask when he plans to be home..."

I dialed the bank number for mom and gave her the phone.

She waited for him to answer. Her naked pose was very enticing...

My hands flew automatically toward her mammaries, caressing both of them lovingly.

Mom looked at my face planning to reprimand me, but as if on que, my father answered the phone, "Hi Lena, I see that you and Alex are already home. Great! I'll be busy here until 7 pm. If you have time, can you do some shopping at Kroger's? I didn't have time and we hardly have food at home..."

"Archie, don't worry, I'll do it..."

My hands found her hardened nipples and rolled them between my fingers. Mom began to squirm.

"So Lena, how was the flight back?"

"Oh, i...it was O...OK. I sle..pt much o...of it..."

"Good, so you are less tired now!"

One of my hands began travelling downward, crossing her shapely navel, reaching her cunt.

"You are ri...right Ar...chie... I am l...less tir...red... now!"

My hand touched softly her love button. Her body shook.

Mom put her free hand on mine and together we moved in unison, playing with her puffy labia.

"Lena, and if you are not too busy, can you do the laundry too?"

Two of my fingers and one of hers were now digging deep inside her well lubed pussy...

"Arch...Arrchie, don...n't worry... ab...out it. I'll ta...take care of...it."

"You sound funny... Is everything OK?"

"Oh ye...yes. I am just try...ing to do sev...veral thiii...ngs at the s...same time... You kn...now... We wo...men are mul...ltitas...taskers..."

Laughing on the phone, "Yes, I know... When I need to do one thing, I may forget to do it, or do it wrong. You on the other hand can perform 3 different tasks all at once..."

I added my thumb to mom's pussy fingering, tweaking her sensitive clit. At the same time I pinched the rubbery nipple. She moaned into the phone.

"Lena, I'll let you go and finish everything you're doing now. See you later..." He hung the phone.

Mom turned to me with a fake upset face, "Alex, you are absolutely the worst man I've ever met! First of all, you behave like a toddler - You feel the urge to use my body and it has to be NOW! Your father is on the phone and he can hear us... Can't your horniness wait until I finish with him?!..."

"Mom, I become jealous when you mention that you want to finish with him... Can't you finish me instead?..."

Sighs, "I raised a pervert and there is no way back..."

"Mom, I promise to apologize from here to Alaska... AFTER we are done... I really, REALLY want you now!!!"

"Alex, I remember that just after you were born, my mother told me that from that moment on, I'd have to do everything for you! For some reason, it never occurred to me that my duties will include giving in to your sexual desires..."

"Mom, I know... But I love you so much!..."

"You are just a big beast! In order to get in my cunt you'll say anything..."

"Mom, you are wrong and I'll prove it to you now!"

"And how are you going to do that exactly?!..."

"You'll see..."

I turned of the shower and dried mom with her large soft towel.

She went out toward her dresser.

I dried myself too, including my... engorged cock.

I stood behind mom, turned her toward me and French kissed her. She looked into my eyes and kissed me back very gently.

I led her to bed, put her on her back and crawled between her spread legs.

I sniffed her pussy aroma. Ah... fantastic aphrodisiac!...

I licked her cunt in a slow circular motion. Her hands pulled my face deeper into her.

My hands grabbed both her arms and held them tight on both sides of her body.

I continued very slow licking, occasionally invading her wet tunnel.

Mom's body jerked forward and she tried to impale herself on my tongue.

I was in no rush... My slippery tongue continued exploring her moist snatch, every now and then tickling her distended clit.

"Alex, enough with the foreplay... It's time to feel you inside me..."

"Mom, I told you that I love you... So I am trying to let YOU enjoy... You see, it's all about YOUR fun! I decided that this time my cock won't get it's wish! It's all about you now!"

Pleading, "Alex, please, I want to have you inside my vagina. My climax will be stronger and more satisfying!"

"Mom, as I said. I was too naughty in the shower and deserve to be punished, so no happy ending for me... In fact, my dick doesn't deserve to penetrate your tight little pussy, so if you wait a little bit longer I'll let you come with my mouth and fingers..."

Crying now, "Alex, PLEASE. Don't do it to me! I want you to FUCK ME! No more games... I want your big bad cock inside my cunt! I want you to fill me to the rim and then shove it as hard as you can! I want to feel your cum hitting my cervix, making my knees weak! I want an orgasm that only your magnificent tool can give me! P L E A S E..."

"Mom, I'll do it on one condition. You never again tell me that I only think about myself... Why can't you get it. I LOVE YOU and I am addicted to your gorgeous body..."

"Alex love... I know... I just like to tease you... Please fuck me now son..."

I kissed mom. Her luscious lips opened for me. My tongue invaded her mouth, mixing saliva with her pussy nectar.

My hardened pole found the entrance to her dripping love nest.

Without too many pleasantries, my organ attacked her exposed vagina with a vengeance. It pounded her pussy at 100 miles per hour with a force of a D9 bulldozer...

Mom's body shook violently and her breathing became brittle.

I continued my assault on her vulnerable body, as if trying to get inside of her with ALL my body parts!

Her shivering continued and only the fact that her body was impaled on my long cock prevented her from falling off the bed.

Seeing mom's pretty face grimace and hearing her low whimpering sounds were intoxicating.

About a minute later I began shooting my seed into her womb.

My arousal was so high that unlike my usual 6 expulsions, this time I counted 10...

My lips were dry and my body was sweating. I rolled over to recover.

Mom stayed in the same position for like fifteen minutes and then she opened her eyes, turned to me and kissed my lips softly, "You are so strong... Sex with you is so powerful... At the peak I fainted... It happened to me several times with you... But it feels so good!... The whole 24 hours after you fuck me I feel my endorphins dancing inside of me, making me extremely happy! Thank you..."

"Mom, what can I say... I love your body and more importantly... I LOVE YOU!!!..."

We went to the kitchen to find out that the meat was tasty, but somewhat overcooked.

"Alex, it's your fault that I didn't remove the pan on time!... When your father has his dinner, he'll complain about it. I'll tell him that you tied my hands and didn't let me do my duties..."

"Mom, I have a great idea. I'll tie your hands right now and you'll have the proof..."

"Oh, shut up!... By the way, tomorrow I start working again. I got spoiled with you in Nassau. Going back to work doesn't sound that appealing anymore..."

"Well, I still have more than 1 month here before going back to my boring studies at ASU, so if you can take additional time... I'll be happy to join you anywhere you wish to go!"

"Son, one week in the Bahamas taught me to be less conservative and enjoy life while I still can... I definitely plan to do it! Yes, I wish to take advantage of my loving new man as much as I can in the upcoming month!..."

"If you can take another week, we can go anywhere, but if you can't, we'll take a weekend trip to one of the national or state parks..."

"Good idea! Tomorrow I'll find out at work what are my options. I am not very optimistic, because I was already out for several unplanned days and other people already scheduled their vacations for this month... I am lucky to be a senior member on the staff, so my priorities are usually met with positive response. But I hate to screw others..."

"You are a nice person, mom. But I like the idea that you hate to screw others... Please screw me... And only me..."

"You son of a... How can your one track mind be always focused on only one subject?!..."

I laughed, "Mom, I feel so free with you, that I talk without thinking... Dad won't be home for 6.5 more hours.

Do you want to do some errands, have a nap, or take advantage of the nice weather to stroll in the nearby park?"

"I suggest a compromise. I'll go put the laundry. While the washing machine works, we can buy necessary foods and then we can go outside. In the meantime, you can watch sports on TV..."

"I can do that. Of course, the alternative is for me to help you with the laundry... For example, I'll make sure to put all your panties and bras on high heat, high speed spin and a lot of bleach. Then, starting tomorrow you won't have these annoying barriers that prevent my sensitive eyes ogle your perfect assets..."

Chuckling, "Did I mention already that your one track mind is not tuned right?... OK, jokes aside. Let me finish here and be ready to drive us to Kroger's in half an hour."

The laundry and shopping took close to 3 hours. And then we were free.

Inside the park the sun rays shined on the water. The white and purple lilies are so pretty...

I was behind her. I hugged mom's waist and smelled her dark hair. "Yes, it's beautiful here!..."

She grabbed my hand and we continued strolling hand in hand like real lovers. We were happy together...

Mom stopped near a tall tree and started laughing. "Alex, do you remember this old tree? You were 7 years old and tried to climb it. You suddenly fell and I took you to an urgent care. You were very lucky... Nothing was broken, but I almost had a hear attack... "

"Mom, I vaguely remember..."

"Of course! It's not just because it happened years ago, it's because your brain is too fixated on sex instead of other things..."

"Mom, I am not addicted to sex. I am addicted to sex WITH YOU..."

"OK son, give me a kiss and I'll forgive you..."

I held her in my arms and French kissed her. Several people passed by. Some of them stared at us when they were close. I didn't care... They didn't know us anyway...

Then it was time to go back home. Mom needed to prepare dad's dinner...

ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers