Alex, the Good Son Ch. 10

Story Info
It's about dad and... fantasy accomplished.
2k words
4.68
16.3k
23
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

The first few days after coming back from the Bahamas (Well, except for the first day...) mom and I tried our best to be extra careful. We still had sex at home when dad was at work, but nothing adventurous comparing to what we did before.

Three days later I noticed that my checking account was almost empty.

It was around 2 pm. I drove to the branch of Chase that dad was working in, hoping to arrange the switch from my savings to checking and then see him at his work.

I didn't see dad at the boardroom or conference room, so I assumed that he was in his office.

I entered the secretary's office and reintroduces myself (Last time I visited this branch was years ago) and asked her if I could talk to my dad.

"Oh, I am sorry. He is in the conference room presenting the investment plans for next year..."

"Lady, I just came from there. The conference room is empty..."

"Let me check again... I am sorry, the conference was postponed, so he went to a confidential board meeting. Sorry that you won't be able to see him today... Alex, please call next time before you show up and I'm sure that he'll be happy to see you..."

I didn't bother telling the secretary that the board room was vacant as well. Something sounded fishy...

The savings to checking move didn't take long. Twenty minutes later I was in my car.

I went to a Walmart store and for less than $30 bought a Tracki GPS tracker... It took me an hour to check the battery, connect to my phone and pay for subscription in advance.

You guessed right... The same evening I attached it to dad's car.

Unbeknown to mom I followed dad's car for a full 2 weeks, every few days recharging the battery.

Then I created a map of his daily routs.

Every morning but Thursday he drove straight to the bank. Each evening except for Tuesday he drove back the same way. So the question was what was happening Thursday mornings and Tuesday evenings.

The GPS showed his car parking in the same location both days...

The next day I drove to that address. It was a private house.

As I was about to leave, a blonde woman, I'd say around 35 years old with big bust, came out the door, entered a Chevrolet Impala and drove away. I looked at the name on the door. It said 'Shelly and Jack Anderson'.

'Is dad having an affair with this woman? At her home? Not in a hotel?... Is she married?!...' I needed to know.

I contacted one of my old buddies from high school, that I didn't see for many years now.

He was always a computer freak and my hunch was that he could help me.

I found his phone number (luckily he still lived at his old parents house).

It took him time to remember who I was.

I guess that back then I considered him my friend, while he hardly paid attention to me...

But he was polite. I asked him what would be the best way to find out online some information about a woman.

"My suggestion is to find out if she is on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or any other social media app. Most people below the age of 40 are these days..." I thanked him.

Another hour of looking on line and this woman profile was revealed. She didn't try to hide anything.

She was 33 years old, married to Jack for 7 years, had no children and she worked as a...banker at another branch of Chase...

The picture became clear. Dad was having an affair with this busty blonde. He was visiting her house while her husband was at work...

I also recalled several 'business trips' he took in the last 2 years. I wondered whether he took her with him...

Well, it didn't really matter now.

My dilemma was if I should tell mom about it or not. I wasn't sure, so I decided... not to decide (yet...).

The only good thing about my dad cheating on mom was that the little guilt trip I still had, has disappeared!

Except for tracking surveillance of dad car, during these days I was mostly alone at home or spending time with mom.

It wasn't easy to hide my extra curricular activity from her, but she assumed that I was trying to reconnect with old friends and didn't inquire much.

After our 'first-day-back-celebration', our sexual encounters times became more erratic. Mom's working hours and her exercise & yoga courses took precedent... I had to adjust to these new inconveniences.

My favorite times were in the morning, immediately when dad car was leaving our garage.

About 2 times a week it worked well, but other days mom was leaving early and I used to complain, "Mom, I am jealous! You cheat on me with work and exercises. You are not fair..."

She would laugh, "Gee! My son lover cannot get out of bed if I don't help him get it up... What a shame!... But I love you and I'll make it up to later. Promise!"

"Mom, when are cumming home today?..."

"You dirty son of a... How do you dare talking like that to your sweet old mother that nursed you when you were a baby?..."

"Do I need to remind you that I still am addicted to your beautiful tits? Unlike when I was a baby, these days you refuse to give me your milk! I am a forgiving son, so if you kiss me nicely, I'll let you go..."

She would approach the bed and bend to kiss me. Sometimes I'd pull her to bed with me pretending to try undressing her. She'd laugh and whisper, "Alex, I want it as much as you and may be more, but I am the adult here. I need to go to work. I'll be back later and we'll have several hours to play..."

My response was always similar, "Mom, I love you so, SO much!"

Our sex was mostly on the bed. We simply liked the comfort of a soft matrass under us.

However, it wasn't always the case.

I recall one time that both of us were aroused after a long foreplay. Mom gazed at me, "Honey, you are young. These days young people experiment a lot. I am still not sure if you are too shy or you are afraid to raise this issue in front of your mom, but I want you to feel comfortable to tell me what you really want in sex... I think that I'll agree to more than you think..."

I blushed, "Mom, loving you too much makes me reluctant to talk about my fantasies..."

"Why?!... How would you know that I won't like to try it too? Son, talk to me. I promise you that if there is something I don't want, you'll be the first to know! But I remind you AGAIN, when your dad and I were your age, we did 'many things' and liked them..."

"OK mom, but don't blame me for being a pervert..."

"Alex, being a motherfucker is by definition being a pervert. Everything else has to be a minor issue..."

Hesitating, "I'll tell you... I would love to see you naked with legs spread on the kitchen table. I'll be standing where dad's chair is placed and fuck you right there... If some drops of our mixed juices remain under dad's plate, I'll see it as a bonus... Are you happy now that you heard my deviant mind fantasy???..."

Mom chuckled, "Alex, I know that a lot of sons would like to have sex with their mothers, hence the expression MILF... Many of them harbor animosity toward their fathers. Is it only jealousy?... YOU take one step further, trying to humiliate him! Look, I am in for the act, but I won't leave any remnant on the table!..."

I was close to disclose my findings about dad... But then I decided that it wasn't the right time.

I undressed quickly, staring in awe at mom, who was performing a slow erotic striptease for me.

I could never get enough of her divine body.

Her eyes smiling devilishly, the smooth skin, her flat muscular tummy and especially her jiggling breasts... My hunch was that she exaggerated their swaying from side to side on purpose, while watching my cock ready for an attack...

I helped mom climb on the table on dad's side with her bottom near the edge and her legs down.

Complaining, "Alex, do I really need to spread my legs?... I feel too exposed!... I am embarrassed..."

"Shut up woman! You wanted to live my fantasy, so you'll get it!... Now spread!!"

Her legs slowly opened up wide for me.

I moved between her legs and caressed both sexy boobs, lightly touching her nipples.

She put both her palms on mine and together we explored her mummeries.

I let her hands continue massage them and my right hand trailed down to her concave navel.

Then my hand descended to her cunt. On the way to her moist labia, my fingers 'unintentionally' tweaked her clit. She gasped and her breathing quickened. Her hands were now squeezing both her nipples.

"Lady, I noticed that you are too wet down there. Shall I bring you a towel?..."

"Stop being a jerk and fuck me!"

"Not yet! Remember, you wanted to live my fantasy. Be patient!"

She locked her lips tightly and her eyes were watching my every move.

I gently spread her labia and brought my face down. My tongue traced her pussy lips, tasting her honey.

A barely heard moan escaped her mouth. She rested her head on the table and shut her eyes.

I increased the pressure of my tongue and inserted my thumb inside her snatch.

I added another finger, gently rubbing the front wall of her vagina, while my lips began sucking her love button.

Her pelvis jerked upward and both her hands were pushing my face into her pussy.

I increased the speed of fingering her as well as the force of vacuuming her sensitive clit.

Her breathing stopped for a couple of seconds followed by a loud scream, "I am cumming! I am cu...cumm... ming!..."

Watching mom convulsing with such a powerful orgasm was enough to harden my cock, even though it didn't get much attention yet.

I let her recover for 2 minutes. She remained motionless on the table and... smiled at me.

I stood up, lubed my pole with her abundant juices and shoved it in all the way.

Her smile turned into a surprised stare.

"Lady, I hope you didn't think that one peak is enough..."

I lifted her legs over my shoulders and pounded her exposed pussy again.

By now both of us were really horny and a decent foreplay was not needed.

My engorged member plowed her hole like a drilling machine, mercilessly hitting her cervix with the head.

Mom's body began quivering, her movements became uncontrollable and her sounds incoherent.

She was climaxing again.

I inserted my right thumb, the one that explored her pussy before, into her mouth letting her feel that it was time to suck it like a pacifier. My left hand was pinching her protruding nipple. Hard!

Mom's second orgasm was stronger than her first.

Her cries were easily heard across the street, in spite of my thumb that was partially blocking her mouth.

Her massive convulsions were difficult to handle.

Her cunt muscles contracted around my aching cock during her climax, triggering my own happy ending.

I dumped a huge amount of semen inside the tunnel that I came out from more than 20 years ago...

We both started to calm down.

I was happy to see that few drops spilling down from her open hole onto my dad's side of the table...

My hope was that mom won't find them and get rid of them...

I helped mom sit up. She looked at me strangely...

Then she went to the bathroom and came out refreshed 30 minutes later.

"Alex, I loved you very much before, as my one and only son. Nowadays I love you even more! You are a wonderful son and the best fucker I know. I never felt so charged before...

Do you have any other fantasies that you want us to try?!..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers