Alex to the Rescue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it again," I heard from Dad. So driving my hips forward I entered his throat again. Mom raised herself enough to let Dad madly fuck her from the prone position.

Experimenting, I could drive in further and almost pull out more with minor changes. Soon I was fucking him faster but nowhere near as fast as Dad fucked Mom. A man possessed and in need of a climax.

"This is good, Mom. I'm going to cum soon." I said between kisses.

"Quick, pull out. Let him get a breath."

I did so. After a bit, Dad said go.

Mom let Dad pound on her pussy. It was taking longer than I thought it would to cum but I was super close. Mom was screaming and cumming for a long time. She must have been a lot closer than me.

"Oh, oh, oh yeah. Fuck!!"

Dad was beginning to struggle. I could feel his head moving side to side and his arms moving around Mom's legs, mostly pinning them down.

That was it, I gave one last deep trust and injected my cum deep into dear old Dad.

"Argh! Jeez!" I moaned.

"Great, pull out. Pull out all the way." Mom said in a calm but pointed voice.

We both dismounted Dad who was desperately gasping for breath and cumming himself. His manhood, shot out all around, firing wherever his cock pointed as he fought for breath.

I got up and got a glass of water for Dad. Coming back, Dad was sitting up and Mom was curled up on his lap, licking up cum. Taking the water, he finished it off in just a few seconds.

"Thanks, Alex. And thanks, Alex. That was amazing. You timed that perfectly Jo. Wow. We have to do that again. No, not right now," he said looking down at his wife. She gave him mock disappointment.

"Huh, so that is breath play?"

"That is just one way, a very personal way," Dad responded. "Your mom loves the hands on the throat with the domination and control aspects. I love the fear and rush from that aspect. All of it is dangerous and never done solo. So if you want to learn, we can teach you."

"I've never thought about it."

"I bet you did a lot in the last 24 hours you never thought about."

I blushed.

12