The Kinky Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom spills the family secrets to virgin son.
3.4k words
4.49
129.9k
223

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was your typical, horny teenager. A little under six feet tall, John was slender but with decent body definition. He was active in sports, and all of that activity had given him a nice, defined buttocks for a guy. He was most proud of his cock, however. It wasn't some monster by any means, but it was a very respectable 7" and John felt like it was above average in the thickness department.

Although he was still a virgin, his hand had seen plenty of action. And recently he had been inspired to increase that action.

He had turned 18 a week ago, and his parents had given him a very interesting but playful present. A shoebox full of brand new pornographic magazines. Sure, he had a computer and internet access for any of those needs, but there was something erotic about his own parents openly providing him with masturbation material.

John's family had always been very playful and open as well as uninhibited. His mother, Jasmine, was still as beautiful as a young college co-ed. With her long, brunette hair and her 34DD breasts, she still turned plenty of heads. Although her breasts were fake, they suited her perfectly. And even though she was his mother, John had often enjoyed anytime he caught a glimpse of his mother's ass. She was the definition of a MILF, and John sometimes had fantasies about her. It didn't help that his mom still dressed like she was in her 20's... tight jeans, short skirts, going braless as often as she could.

Steve, John's father, was a couple of years older than Jasmine at 42. Just over six feet tall, Steve exercised often and kept himself in great shape. Similar to Jasmine, John viewed his father as the kind of guy who could easily land most girls if he chose.

The magazines they had bestowed upon John weren't the interesting part. The interesting part was the mixture within, which included just about everything: straight porn, lesbian porn, bisexual porn, and even one of the magazines was a gay porn.

"It's important to keep an open mind." Steve had told him on his birthday. "You won't know what you enjoy until you give it a try. You're at the age where you'll start to figure out what things you enjoy and what you don't."

John had agreed with his father. John knew that he certainly was attracted to women, particularly their bottoms, but he had also realized long before the birthday present that he was, at the very least, bicurious. He wasn't attracted to men in the same manner, necessarily, but the sight of a big, throbbing cock was definitely a turn on. It was because of this that he found the magazine collection so intriguing. Bisexual porn AND gay porn? Did his parents know how he felt about seeing a nice, thick penis? Either way, all of these magazines would be getting plenty of attention and plenty of use.

"Masturbation is a normal part of life." Jasmine had told him. "Never be ashamed of taking care of yourself. You don't have to lock yourself away in your room. Your father and I aren't going to judge you. We love you, sweetie."

John agreed his mom and thanked his parents for being so cool. He was aware of how rare it must be to have such open and understanding parents.

***

It was an average Saturday morning as John rolled over in bed. Tossing the bedsheet off of him, he sat up. He was in his typical sleep attire: boxers. Also a regular occurrence was John's morning erection. As he reached for the special shoebox, he remembered that his mom was taking his dad to the airport this morning. That meant he had the house to himself.

John smiled and pulled out one of the bisexual magazines, heading to the living room for some personal time. He left his boxers on but pulled his erection out, letting it sway back and forth as he walked.

Upon reaching the living room, John's jaw dropped when he noticed something on the floor next to the couch. There, staring him in the face, was his mother's discarded underwear. A pair of black, lacy panties.

John assumed his parents had probably had sex before going to the airport, and his mom had just forgotten to pick up afterwards. After all, his parents were quite uninhibited. It wasn't unusual for John to accidentally walk in on them having sex. In the kitchen, the bathroom, once in the backyard. It never bothered him either. He thought it was great that they clearly still turned each other on after so many years of marriage.

But this was the first time John had stumbled across a rogue pair of his mother's underwear. Feeling naughty, John took a seat on the couch with his magazine and took the panties in his hand. He inspected them closely. The crotch had a beautiful white stain that contrasted against the black material and was still slightly damp. John's cock throbbed as he slowly brought the underwear closer to his face.

Holding the panties against his nose, John inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of his own mother. The smell was incredible, and a rush of excitement washed over him. He inhaled deeply once more, savoring her sacred essence as he lowered his hand, wrapping the lacy fabric around his shaft. With his other hand, he opened the magazine, perusing through the naughty pictures.

John turned the pages, stroking himself slowly, until he came upon a set of pictures which involved an older woman with two younger men at a pool. One picture showed the woman taking both of their cocks into her mouth at the same time.

"Damn that's hot." John said to himself. He started to fantasize that the woman was his mother, and that he was one of the young men inside of her mouth. "That's it, mom. Suck those big cocks."

Another picture showed one of the young dicks sliding into the woman's vagina as she continued to suck on the other cock.

"That's it, you dirty whore. Take it from both ends." John said as he increased the speed of his hand running up and down his shaft. He turned another page and what he saw made his cock throb violently.

The woman was bent over, taking a dick in her ass. The other dick, however, was in the ass of the boy fucking her. John imagined being in his mom's ass while a big cock stuffed his own rectum. He felt another wave of excitement wash over him as his leaned his head back, closed his eyes, and orgasmed into his mother's lace underwear. Three healthy globs of sticky cum flooded the panties.

John loosened his grip on his softening rod, keeping his eyes closed to enjoy the post-orgasm pleasure. After such a strong orgasm, however, John drifted off to sleep.

***

John was awoken by a tapping on his shoulder. As his eyes fluttered open, he saw Jasmine standing over him.

"Hey mom." He said in his groggy stupor. And then suddenly he remembered what he was doing before falling asleep. "Oh fuck. Mom, I'm so sor-"

"You're fine." Jasmine said, interrupting him. "I told you not to be ashamed of taking care of yourself."

John looked down, the panties still around his now flaccid penis. He looked back up at his mother, who was smiling back at him. All he could do was blush as Jasmine reached down and delicately reclaimed her underwear with one hand.

Still embarrassed, John quickly stuffed his penis back into his boxers and shut the magazine, which had also been left wide open.

"Quite a load you had built up in those balls, honey." Jasmine told her son as she examined the condition of her lace panties.

"Sorry mom."

"Don't be!" She replied. "Why don't you take a quick shower and I'll make you some lunch?"

"Okay."

John took a very quick shower, still embarrassed about the position his own mother had discovered him in. After getting cleaned up, he put on a fresh pair of boxers, some gym shorts and a t-shirt.

Heading back to the kitchen, he saw his mom finishing up a turkey sandwich. Her back was to him and he couldn't help but admire her backside. She was wearing a skimpy crop top and some risqué denim shorts that left the bottom of her ass cheeks exposed.

"Damn mom." John said. "You really wore that to the airport?"

Jasmine giggled, turning around and setting the plate with the sandwich in front of her son. Her breasts tested the stretching ability of the crop top, and the nipples poking out confirmed that she did not have on a bra.

"I sure did." Jasmine told him. "Your dad loves seeing how people react to my outfits. And I enjoy the attention as well."

"Thanks for the sandwich, mom." John said, picking it up and taking a bite.

"You're welcome, sweetheart." She replied, leaning against the counter. "Now about my panties that you had wrapped around your cock..."

John blushed, his embarrassment rushing back.

"...why did they turn you on so much?" Jasmine asked with a grin.

John lowered his gaze, unable to look at her with a straight face. "I don't know, mom."

"Oh come on. Did you smell them?"

"Yes."

"Did you taste them?"

"No, mom." John answered, taking another bite of his sandwich.

"Fair enough." She said. "So then how did they smell, honey?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..." Jasmine began, walking over to John and lift his chin so that he could look her in the eyes. "...did you enjoy the way mommy's pussy juice smelled? Be honest."

John couldn't believe he was having this conversation. That his mom was being so candid. He swallowed the bite of sandwich in his mouth, before slowly answering, "It was the best thing I've ever smelled, mom."

Jasmine smiled at the compliment. "Good. That's a very, very good boy."

She turned and grabbed a glass from the cabinet, allowing John another chance to get a good look at her rear. She filled the glass with water and set it in front of her son. John noticed that his mother's nipples were even more prominent now. Was she getting turned on?

John thanked her for the water and took a big sip.

"So that picture in the magazine." Jasmine said. "I'm glad you're keeping an open mind about your sexuality. Tell me... did you envision you were one of the young men?"

At this point there was no reason to hesitate with his answers. His mother clearly was interested, possibly turned on, by the scene she discovered. And John was noticing that he was starting to get turned on again as well.

"I did fantasize that it was me." John answered.

"Which one?" She probed. "The boy in the middle or the boy on the end?"

John took another sip of the water. "The boy in the middle."

"Mmm." Jasmine moaned. "That's so naughty of you, baby. Fantasizing about fucking a woman's ass while someone else is fucking yours, all while jerking off into your own mom's panties."

John was almost certain the his mother was getting turned on. The thought that she might be horny only further aroused him. He finished his sandwich as well as the water.

"You seem really interested in my fantasies, mom." John said, trying to perhaps turn the tables of the conversation.

Jasmine smiled at him again. "There's a lot you have to learn about our family. And you will, in due time."

With that, Jasmine walked past her son and out of the kitchen, but not without giving John's ass a firm, playful smack on the way out.

John's mind was going wild after the conversation with his mother. And then her smacking his butt? What was she trying to do?

***

Later that night, John was watching TV on the couch. His mind had been racing with what-if scenarios ever since his conversation with his mother. The scenarios had inspired several erections, but he hadn't masturbated since his morning session.

Jasmine entered the living room wearing a white bathrobe and holding a glass of wine. She set the wine on the coffee table and took a seat next to her son on the couch.

"I have something to tell you." Jasmine informed him. "But before I do, I want you to know that I love you. Nothing will ever change that, no matter what happens."

"Of course, mom. I love you too."

"Well first..." Jasmine began. "...I was proud of your choice in pornography because, well, it runs in the family I guess."

"What do you mean?" John asked.

"Your father and I are both bisexual."

"What?!" John exclaimed.

John was beginning to stir with arousal upon hearing this. He wasn't sure what turned him on more. The thought of his mom eating pussy or the thought of his dad sucking a cock.

"Now that you're 18..." Jasmine continued. "...it's time that you know the truth. Our family is close. Very close."

"What are you trying to say?"

Jasmine took a deep breath. "I'm just going to rip off the bandaid. There's no slow way to explain this. We fuck. We fuck hard and nasty and we love it."

"Wow." John uttered, unable to think of anything else to say. He was definitely turned on by the revelation though.

"Does Chanel know?" John asked, referring to his sister.

Jasmine grinned at her son. "She's been joining us ever since she was 18."

John's mind was blown. His sister, 22, had been fucking their parents for four years. John had often had naughty fantasies about Chanel, too. At just over five feet tall and 125 pounds, Chanel had natural 34C breasts. But similar to his mother, John mostly lusted over his sister's plump, curvy bottom.

"So sweetie." Jasmine continued. "You are perfectly free to say no if you aren't interested. It won't hurt my feelings or change how much I love you. But..."

"But what, mom?"

"I'd like to take your virginity." She said bluntly. "But only if it's something you want as well."

John only needed a split-second, and the tent in his shorts didn't even need that long. "Hell yes I want to fuck you, mom!"

Jasmine stood up and led her son to the master bedroom. John watched as she opened and dropped her robe. His eyes examined the beauty of her nudity as she sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread open. John saw her large breasts, her erect nipples, and then his glance lowered to the small tuft of pubic hair just above her exposed vagina.

"Come over here, honey." She requested.

John walked over and stood in front of her. Now it was Jasmine who was enjoying the view of the bulge straining in her son's shorts.

"Mmm. Let me see that cock." Jasmine demanded. "Show mommy your penis."

John pushed his shorts and boxers down, letting them drop to his ankles. Jasmine gasped at her son's seven inch erection staring her right in the face. She reached out and held it up by the base, really examining the shaft, the veins, and the head of her son's cock. With her other hand she lightly began fondling his testicles. John throbbed at his mother's delicate touch and Jasmine noticed a bead of precum on his slit.

"You have a wonderful penis, honey." She said. "Can mommy have a taste?"

"Of course, mom."

Jasmine leaned in and stuck out her tongue, very slowly licking up his pee hole and taking the precum on her tongue.

"Mmm. Very tasty boy."

Opening her mouth, Jasmine slid her lips over the tip of his cock. John moaned as he felt his mother gently sucking and swirling her tongue around the head of his dick. Before long she had the entire slab in her mouth and was moving up and down like a professional cocksucker.

"That feels so good, mom."

Jasmine winked as she took her mouth off of his stiff cock. "Mommy has sucked a lot of dick, sweetie.", she said, repositioning herself against the headboard, legs once more wide open to give her son a clear view of her snatch.

"Why don't you come taste mommy now? Would you like that?" She asked.

John nodded, stepping out of his shorts and removing his shirt. He then joined his mother on the bed, his head between her thighs, his face just inches from her prize. He inhaled deeply, once more taking in his mother's scent. And then, lowering his head, John kissed the very hole that had birthed him 18 years ago.

"That's good, honey." Jasmine encouraged. "Kiss mommy's pussy."

John's lips met his mother's special lips once more, and then his tongue traced up her opening and flicked her clit. As he did this, he felt his mother's thighs tense up briefly. Jackpot.

He focused his tongue on the clit and inserted a finger into Jasmine's moist tunnel. Jasmine's moans let John know he was doing well, so he inserted a second finger and began to slide in and out at a quicker pace.

"Ok, baby." Jasmine said. "It's time. I want your cock inside of me. It's time to become a man and fuck your mother!"

John got on his knees and scooted between his mother's legs, his erection resting on her pubic area. John stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked the juice from them, tasting his mother one last time. He then grabbed her breasts and kissed each of her nipples. He felt his mother's hand slide between his legs and grasp his penis, positioning it directly at her opening. John slowly moved his hips forward, his cock entering her vagina.

"Yes." Jasmine moaned. "Give mommy that cock, honey."

John was finally losing his virginity and it felt better than anything he ever could have imagined. His rigid cock was sliding in and out of his mother with ease. He popped one of her tits in his mouth, sucking her nipple as they made love.

"Oh yeah." Jasmine said. "Suck mommy's tit like you did when you were a baby. That's it."

He continued to suckle her nipple as he did his best to steadily drive his erection into her cunt. Jasmine continued to moan, enjoying every inch of her horny son. The sound of their genitals working together was like a beautiful song.

"I'm getting close, mom." John announced. "I'm about to cum."

"Ok, sweetie. You pump that load right in me. Shoot that jizz up mommy's cunt!"

John gave his mother a few more pumps before his cock throbbed. Holding his dick deep inside, John grunted as his semen flooded into her. Several large ropes of cum painted the inner walls of his mother's vagina.

As his penis finally softened, John pulled out.

"That was beautiful, John."

"Thanks, mom." John said, sitting back. "Sorry I didn't last longer."

Jasmine smiled. "It was your first time, honey. You'll build up your stamina in time."

Jasmine slid a finger into her pussy and scooped up a nice dollop of her son's cum, immediately putting it in her mouth.

"Mmm. Yummy!" She said. "Have you ever tasted yourself?"

"Not yet."

Jasmine scooped up another glob with her finger and held it up to John.

"Here comes the airplane!" She joked.

John opened his mouth to receive his mother's finger, sucking his own cum off of it. He noted the salty taste and a new, exciting texture as it coated his tongue before swallowing.

"Not too bad." John told her.

"I knew you'd like it." Jasmine said. Then she winked at her son, adding, "And if you're going to be joining your father and me, you'll need to get used to the taste of cum."

Hearing her say that sent a thrill through his body. John moved up on the bed and got next to his mother. Jasmine reached over and rested her hand on John's soft but sticky manhood.

"Can I sleep with you tonight, mom?"

"I think that sounds wonderful, sweetie." Jasmine told him, giving his package a playful squeeze.

They had sex again an hour later before falling asleep snuggled together, both of them naked. John spooned with his mother, drifting off with his penis nestled peacefully in the crack of his mother's ass as his semen trickled out of her well-fucked pussy.