Alexa

Story Info
All she wanted was a man to love.
31.3k words
4.65
18.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,325 Followers

Usual caveats. All editing and reviewing done by the author with Microsoft Word. Spelling is usually spot on. Australian / British English. Definitely the occasional typo. Grammar can be ropey at times, but it's been a long time since I sat in a classroom. All mistakes owned up to by the author. Please remember this is only fantasy and I'm an amateur.

Comments and feedback appreciated as always.

*****

Glancing around the table, she couldn't help almost shake her head at her friends. If there was a trope that seemed to surround futanari, it was that they seemed to love shorter, slimmer, paler, even effeminate men. Most would be called 'boys' considering they were usually younger. Always eighteen at a minimum and mature, but in the gay community, they would have been the type of young men called 'twinks'.

Alexa had never been particularly interested in that sort of man, and that's what made her life difficult. Women had no interest in futanari. In fact, they were responsible for many of the hardships that futanari had faced over the centuries. As for men, futanari and men were naturally attracted to each other, but most men couldn't handle the fact that futanari would be the sexually dominant partner in most instances. To call futanari sexually aggressive but confident would be correct.

At least life was easier for futanari, particularly in regards to previous centuries. Once they were finally recognised as the third gender, only the most conservative of nations continued to infringe on their universal freedoms. So futanari simply moved in numbers to countries where they would be accepted, at least by the male population. Most females still disliked them but at least tolerated their presence.

"Still with us, Alexa?" Cindy asked.

Her best friend was futanari like herself. She stood near six foot, long flowing brunette hair, a pair of gorgeous breasts, and she packed serious heat. Futanari were naturally taller than a lot of men and most women. Their breasts were generally larger than a woman on average. And their girlcocks were far larger on average, in both length and girth, than their male brethren. Add to their natural charisma and beauty, and the fact their natural pheromones attracted men to them, meant that with many men, women simply didn't stand a chance.

Cindy was currently involved in a relationship with a man named Steven. He was more of a 'man' than the other two men at the tables, Cindy being one of those futanari that didn't always want to top. She always joked that her pussy got a good work out when Steven made love to her. But like most men in a relationship with a futanari, Steven loved being the bottom more often than not.

"Just going through a dry spell," Alexa admitted, "Still trying to find the right man."

Cindy took her hand and smiled at her. "He's out there, but the type of man you want... Well, if we looked at stereotypes, they're generally not the sort of man who is naturally submissive."

Steven was next to her, wearing a ring on his right hand, third finger. Most men would wear a ring as it would let anyone know what they were interested in. A black ring let everyone know they were available. A silver ring let everyone know they were in a relationship. A gold ring let everyone know the man was married. A blue stone meant a man was interested or involved in a same-sex relationship. A pink stone meant a man was interested or involved in a relationship with a woman. A green stone meant the man was interested or involved with a futanari.

Steven wore a silver ring with a green stone. Alexa thought it was a little quicker to move from black to silver, but she was aware how much Cindy genuinely loved him already. The man next to her friend, Melanie, wore two black rings, one with a green stone, the other blue. The man next to her other friend, Jennifer, wore three black rings. That wasn't entirely unusual for young men until they figured out what they really wanted. Thing is, most women wanted little to do with men who had been with or were at least interested in futanari. Very few women went against the indoctrination and wanted to have a relationship with futanari, not that futanari cared. They slept with each other when horny, but desired men above all else.

"Maybe you need to find yourself someone like Tom here," Melanie suggested. Alexa would have scoffed, though she could see the appeal. He was very cute, but she didn't want a completely submissive man. She wanted a man as an equal. She wanted a man who could match her sexually, but could also man-handle her when she wanted. Though she much preferred being the top, she knew at heart that, when she met the right man, she'd bottom for him as she still had a pussy that got very wet, and if he was interested, an arse that could be enjoyed too.

She wouldn't bottom for someone like Tom, as cute as he was, as he was definitely a femboy twink, and men like that were very rarely tops. James, who sat next to Jennifer, was almost a carbon copy of Tom, except he had different coloured hair and eyes. He was so effeminate, she wondered if he wasn't just gay but covering it by sleeping with futanari. Though futanari would happily use feminine pronouns and language, there was still discussion as to what to call men and futanari who slept together. Heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual were easy to categorise. Trisexual was a relatively new description, mostly used for men who slept with any of the three sexes available. Futanari half-joked that men interested in only futanari should be called 'futasexual' and leave it at that. Many men actually agreed.

"Look, your two boyfriends here are very cute, but I need something different to what most of my sister's seem to enjoy."

The night ended with Alexa returning home alone. Entering her two-bedroom apartment, at least it was at the top and provided a fantastic view of the neighbourhood. Pouring herself a glass of wine, she slid out of her dress, sipping at her drink, as she stood in front of the full-length mirror. Her red hair was almost mahogany. Emerald green eyes that always sparkled. She thought of herself as a classical beauty, with pleasant cheekbones, a nose that suited her face, and a pair of lips that many men had admitted to finding a pleasure to kiss.

Her breasts were real and large, still perky when not wearing a bra. Her areola's were regular, her nipples always sensitive, horny or not. Like all futanari, she was naturally strong and fit, effort at the gym giving her a toned figure. No six-pack abs but her stomach was flat. Her legs were long and toned. When in heels, her already tall frame towered over even most men.

Lowering her panties, her flaccid girlcock came into view. Even soft, it was impressive. When she was hard, lubed up and ready to fuck, she knew it would intimidate most men. Her first time had actually been with Cindy. They'd been each other's firsts and, when they were single, they would often sleep together. They loved each other dearly but both knew they preferred men. She was happy that Cindy had found Steven. She knew the two would eventually marry and start a family.

Walking through her apartment in just thigh-high stockings and heels, clicking on the hardwood floor, she sat on her couch and flicked on the television. She often used her television to surf the net, and being home alone again, she knew it was going to be a late night of beating her girlcock to a couple of orgasms before bed.

Finding a movie where a handsome hunk of a man was being intimate with a futanari, it was one of her favourites as the man was just the sort she wanted. Lubing up her long girlcock, she slowly stroked herself, edging the entire time through the scene, until the futanari in the movie was ready to cum. She loved to see a futanari cum inside her lover, but in this one, she knew the futanari would pull out and cum on his face.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as her girlcock erupted. Like everything else, a futanari orgasm was intense, and they came in buckets. She'd cum in a pint glass more than once and was thrilled at the fact she filled it up so much. Sometimes, it was as much as ten thick spurts of girlcum before her girlcock finally stopped throbbing.

Her girlcock barely softened as she flicked to a different movie, this one of three futanari having fun with another handsome man. The previous movie had a romantic feel to it, the pair making love on camera. This second film was nothing but hardcore fucking, the three futanari taking turns at having their girlcocks sucked, ensuring they came in his mouth, before they took turns fucking him. Of course, it then got even hotter as two fucked his arse, the third in his mouth, the trio constantly swapping positions.

No surprise she left another enormous load over herself before she called it a night.

Working as the CFO of a national corporation at her still relatively young age, compared to her fellow employees, suggested Alexa had worked her arse off to get to where she was. She always wore her hair up at work, a pair of thin glasses perched on her nose, minimal make-up though she was naturally beautiful anyway. Showed just a hint of cleavage, and always wore dresses or skirts that showed off her legs. In the winter, she'd never go without stockings and even the occasional pair of pantyhose, and she always wore heels. Nearly every man she worked alongside had to look up to meet her eyes.

More than one colleague, whether at the same level, but most were her subordinates, had attempted to get into her panties or under her skirt. Most knew she was futanari, at least, but while millions of her futanari sisters happily enjoyed carefree sex with multiple partners when they were single, Alexa loved sex but wanted to at least care about the man she was with. When it came to sleeping with futanari, the agreement would generally be to enjoy a great night of sex, and hope that a friendship would blossom afterwards. Despite their high sex drives, futanari still enjoyed and preferred to be intimate, but that didn't mean they didn't love to fuck around, particularly when they were younger.

Life continued as normal for the next couple of weeks. Cindy was happy with Steven, meeting up twice during the week for coffee after work. Jennifer and Melanie also messaged her numerous times a day, and she didn't miss the fact all three were trying to set her up with one of their lovers' friends. She asked for photos and almost sighed, greeted with photos of genuinely beautiful men, but they were not the sort of men that interested her.

Driving to work one Thursday, she was on one of the main arteries taking her into the CBD, where she'd park her car in the underground garage, when the engine started to make some very concerning noises. Her car wasn't too old but had done plenty of kilometres already, as she'd drive across the state, and sometimes north to Brisbane or south to Melbourne, and even further west to Adelaide on occasion, preferring to drive rather than fly. Parking up at work, she opened the bonnet but realised she knew next to nothing about cars. She took it to her nearby mechanics for a service or whenever she had an issue.

That thought made her smile. She only visited the mechanics once a year for a service but did pop in maybe two other times a year with a minor issue or two. And she remembered one of the men who worked there. She'd been visiting the same mechanic for over five years. He'd started out on the workshop floor like everyone, but the last time she'd dropped in, with a tyre issue, he had been the new manager in charge.

The car made even more concerning noises on the drive home, so she called her secretary, informing her that she would likely be late the next day, or wouldn't be in at all. But she could work from home anyway so it wasn't a major issue.

Waking up at her normal time the next morning, she drove over to her usual mechanics after showering, dressing and breakfast. She'd gone with casual wear, and was wearing flat shoes rather than heels, but she was still a little over six-foot. Nearly all futanari reached that height by the end of puberty.

Walking into the reception area, the man she knew well walked out of his office. He wore trousers and a dark shirt, a name badge on his chest stating he was 'Mark'. She already knew that. Giving him her best smile, she went with the damsel in distress.

"How can I help this morning, ma'am?" he asked.

"My car is making some very strange noises. It started yesterday when driving to work, got worse on the way home, and they're still happening as I drove here."

"Strange noises? Such as vroom vroom, a hearty growl, or maybe something else?" She knew he was just joking, as he was smiling at her. His blue eyes sparkled with humour as his gaze very briefly looked her up and down. She'd seen him before and had always thought him handsome. "Okay, being serious, can you describe the noise? Was it from the engine or elsewhere?"

"I'm not really sure, to be honest. The engine seemed to be struggling at times, and there was also this knocking sound from I think around one of the front wheels."

"Okay, I'll have one of the boys in the shop take a good look at it, see if we can discover the issue." He looked outside into the car park and whistled. "Nice to see people are still driving Commodores around."

"Travesty the badge has been retired," she stated with disgust.

"I'll take your keys for the time being. Need to get to work?"

"No, I'll just walk home from here."

He waved that away. "No, we can at least make sure you get home safely. I'll just take some details, including your phone number, as we'll call you before we do anything, let you know the issue, the price it'll cost to fix, and then when you can pick it up. Being a Friday, we'd rather get it all finished by the end of the day, but if there is a specialty part required, we may keep it over the weekend."

"Would I have to take it to Holden if it's really bad?"

"No, we're certified to carry out any work on a Holden vehicle, it's just we service any brand here but we can't keep every single part here for every single make and model."

He took down her details. Name, address, phone number, plate number, make and model of car, how many kilometres it had done. Taking the key, he handed it to one of his workers, asking him to get working on it immediately as there was only one car currently being worked on in the shop. Smiling at her, he disappeared for a second, returning with his own keys as he zipped up his jacket.

"I'll drive you home, if you'd like?"

"Are you sure?" she asked, trying not to sound too eager at the idea of him driving her home.

"It's not a problem. I recognise the address. It's not too far away from here."

Getting into his car, not surprised he drove a Holden of his own, she noticed the black ring on his right hand, third finger. Gazing at it more than once, she recognised the green stone. The idea he was only interested in someone like her made her heart flutter. He made polite conversation as he drove her safely home. Pulling up at the kerb, he put the car in park as he turned towards her. This time, she felt his eyes drink in her entire body. Though in casual clothing, she still wore a skirt, her long legs smooth as she waxed them regularly, along with other parts of her body. She hated shaving.

"I'll make sure we call you as soon as possible, Alexa," he stated, "Hopefully it's something simple and your car will be ready this afternoon. If not, we'll figure something out, perhaps a hire car so you can get around during the weekend."

"Or maybe you can drive me around, Mark?"

She loved the chuckle that escaped him. "Well, driving around a beautiful woman all weekend wouldn't be a bad way to spend a couple of days."

Her eyes lit up at hearing him call her a 'beautiful woman' instead of 'beautiful futagirl', which was also the accepted vernacular. He no doubt knew she was futanari, but futanari loved feminine pronouns. Pissed off the women of the world, but men and futanari didn't care. Frankly, futanari made better women in the eyes of plenty of men. They had double the sex drive of men, and loved to fuck their male brethren, but outside of the bedroom, futanari were incredibly feminine.

"I'll head upstairs and get on with some work, Mark. Thank you for dealing with this so quickly for me."

"No problem. I'll hopefully have some news for you rather quickly. If the car can be fixed by this evening, I'll come and pick you up."

She leaned over and kissed his cheek, only realising what she'd done after leaning back. Feeling a blush form, she almost laughed. Usually so confident in herself, she understood the flutter in her stomach. She'd kicked herself the last couple of times she'd visited, thinking she should have asked for his number. But the last time she'd seen him, he hadn't been wearing any sort of ring. That signified a man who'd gone through a break-up and was happily single. Or recovering from a broken heart and simply not making himself available.

"You noticed the ring?" he asked, shaking her out of her reverie.

"I did."

"I remember you, Alexa. You've been bringing your car into us for a few years now. You're hard to miss, and definitely someone who remains in the memory bank."

"Oh..."

"Anyway, I should probably head back, otherwise that lot will just pack up and leave for the day."

Stepping out of her car, she leaned down as he opened the window, ensuring he got a great look at the cleavage on display. Although her breasts were natural, and were as perky as ever, she still wore a good push-up bra. Any little advantage in the board room, or during negotiations, and her smouldering sexuality always worked for her.

"Sure I can't get you to join me upstairs for a coffee?"

He smiled at her. "I'll have to take a rain-check on that invite for now, Alexa." He looked away for a moment before meeting her eyes again. "Though if you're interested in coffee tomorrow?"

"I'd love coffee. Hope to hear from you later today."

"Fingers crossed it's an easy fix."

He beeped his horn as he pulled away. Alexa smiled to herself as she rode the elevator to the top floor. Opening the door to her apartment, she dumped her purse and handbag on the table, making herself a coffee, before heading out to the balcony. Taking a seat, resting her mug and saucer on the small table, she opened her phone and checked her messages. It was quiet, considering her friends were also at work, but she sent a message to Cindy.

A: Remember the man I mentioned a while back, the mechanic guy? Well, I invited him up for coffee as my car is in to get fixed. He couldn't as he had to get back to work, but he's asked if I want coffee with him tomorrow.

It took barely a minute to get a response.

C: I remember you mentioning him. Told us you thought he was handsome, but not sure if he was interested in futanari.

A: Last time I saw him, he didn't wear any sort of ring, so assumed he was just out of a relationship. But he's now wearing a ring. Black with a green stone. He likes us, Cindy. I just don't want to blow this chance.

Only with Cindy would she show this sort of vulnerability. Her outward confidence covered up a futanari that still suffered from nerves, indecision, and self-doubts about her beauty, her desires, and the fact she had been attracted to this man for some time but never done anything about it. She was thinking it was now time to strike while the iron is hot.

C: Did he seem interested?

A: Very interested. And that smile, Cindy. My god, my legs were jelly but he made my girlcock so hard.

C: Well, I guess you have two choices. Take it slow and steady, or simply invite him to your place, throw him on the bed, and pound him nice and hard.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,325 Followers
123456...9