Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing he started to stroke himself, she buried her face and got to work on him, her tongue quickly working its way inside him. "Oh fuck," he groaned.

"Cum for me, baby. Soon enough, it'll be my big girlcock inside you, and I'm going to make you cum hard every single time."

Burying her tongue again, she knew Mark wasn't going to last very long at all. He was far too turned on, and she had spent nearly all night teasing him, and she wanted to give him the release he'd long deserved. Though she loved climaxing numerous times with a lover, she loved making her partner climax as often as he could.

Kissing up his back, she slid a couple of fingers into his now lubed up arse. He moaned as she did, his hand now pumping his cock faster and faster. Burying her fingers in his arse, she found just what she needed, the moan Mark released suggesting he was loving it too.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, "Keep pressing it, honey."

Pumping his arse with her fingers, she slid a third one inside and that did the trick. He groaned and whimpered before he came, watching him fire a good half dozen spurts of cum all over the tiled wall of her shower. And she kept pumping his arse after his orgasm had passed, his head turning so he could kiss her. "Keep going," he murmured, "Love it when a futagirl plays with my arse."

She only stopped because they needed to wash and it was obvious that both of them were feeling tired. He soaped up her body before she returned the favour, washing off the suds together, continuously making out, her girlcock still hard and pressing into him. She knew he'd offered to suck her off again and again until she went soft, but she was feeling tired after a long night.

After drying off, they returned to her bedroom and her bed. Sliding under the covers, she knew he was slightly surprised when she spooned back against him. But when his arms wrapped around her, pulling her towards him, she sighed happily. "Hold me all night," she whispered, "Don't let go."

"I won't, sweetie," he whispered back, "If I have my way, I won't let you go at all."

"Really?"

"I'm feeling a real connection already, Alexa. You?"

"I foresee a lot more dates in the near future."

Waking before him in the morning, she was horny but needed to return the favour. When his eyes fluttered open, he immediately smiled as she happily swallowed his length. He wasn't as long or as thick as she was, but his cock was impressive. Definitely above average, and she couldn't help feel jealous of the futanari who'd enjoyed him before. As for his ex-wife, she was left wondering if she would ever feel regret, that she wouldn't get to enjoy this fantastic cock again.

She swallowed his load, pleasantly surprised that he tasted quite nice. Moving up to straddle his chest, her thick girlcock as on offer, his head immediately moving to take part of her length in his mouth. As horny as she was, it wasn't a surprise to either of them that she finished rather quickly. Once he was done swallowing, she offered to cook him breakfast.

Eating out on the balcony, he admitted to sitting naked rather liberating. No-one could see them, as hers was the highest apartment block in the area. He now didn't shy away from drinking in her body. He complimented her on various aspects of her body, but he admitted he couldn't get over her fantastic girlcock.

She would have loved him to stay that night, but he had things to do. Driving him home to his place, she walked him to the door. Sharing a last kiss, moulding into his body, that last hug would get her through the next couple of days until she saw him again.

"See each other during the week then another date next weekend?" he wondered.

"Of course. And I'd love you to meet my friends too. Though only after we've made love and I've fucked you into my mattress."

"Can't wait until you nail me nice and hard. Been too long since it last happened."

"I'll see you real soon, Mark."

Returning home to an empty apartment, she sighed, sinking back on the couch, immediately on her phone, exchanging messages with her friends. Cindy called her within ten minutes, Alexa unable to contain her excitement at what happened the previous night and that morning.

"I think he might be the one, Cindy. I really do."

"Did you make love?"

"No, not yet. We agreed to take our time."

"So just blowjobs?"

"Yes, he was very eager to get my girlcock into his mouth. But I enjoyed making him cum in return." She sighed happily. "I really like him already, Cindy, and I think he's feeling the same way about me in return."

"When will you see him again?"

"He said he'd call me. I hope I'll see him a couple of times during the week, but he wants to go on a date again next weekend."

"When can we meet him?"

"Soon. I hope very soon. I hope you like him."

"If you like him as much as you do, Lexi, then I think we're going to love him too."

It was a long week. The days were long at the office, but while Mark might have been busy, he still found time to send her the occasional message. Just seeing a short sentence made her feel better. She was in charge and in control at work. Though she wanted to make love and definitely fuck her new boyfriend hard, she wanted her man to make her feel special.

They only managed to meet up on the Wednesday, meeting at a pub for a drink and a couple of small plates to nibble on. He learned rather quickly that she did work long hours most days. His days usually began around 8 to 830am, and he was usually in the shop until 6pm. The only positive is that he worked close to home. Working in the city, she was up early and didn't arrive home until late. The financial rewards had seemed worth it, but if she found love, would she want to continue working such long hours five days a week?

Cindy was waiting for her at her apartment when she arrived home on Friday evening. They shared a smile and a soft kiss before heading up to her apartment. Without thinking, she stripped off down to her underwear, hearing Cindy giggle behind her. "Get comfortable if you want," Alexa suggested, "Wine?"

"I'd love a glass."

Returning with a bottle and two glasses, she found her best friend already naked, her thick girlcock hard. Smiling at Cindy as she sat down, the pair shared another soft kiss. "Horny?"

"I was thinking we send your new boyfriend a few sexy photos. I was going to take some of you, then maybe some of us together."

They drank a glass of wine first, catching up on events of the week. Asking where Steven was, Cindy explained he was out with some friends. He knew where Cindy was, and she was already sending him a lot of teasing messages, making sure he was turned on constantly so, by the time he returned to their home, he'd be begging Cindy to fuck him late into the next morning.

Stripping off her clothes, she moaned as Cindy's fingers immediately wrapped around her thick girlcock, returning the favour to her best friend. Cindy grabbed the nearby lube and applied some to her cock, before she giggled and disappeared for a few seconds, returning with a bottle of oil. Straddling her lap, Cindy poured oil liberally over each other's body before she started to work it into Alexa's body, Alexa returning the favour on Cindy.

"He's going to go nuts over these photos," Cindy whispered, "You're so beautiful, Lexi."

"Need to send Mark photos soon otherwise I'm going to cum too quickly."

Cindy grabbed her phone and started taking photos. Alexa had only done this once or twice before, but for Mark, she was a proper model. Cindy was soon sending him photo after photo, her girlcock glistening, hard and prominent in every single photo. Cindy joined in for a couple and that's when her phone stated to light up.

M: Is that Cindy?

A: It is, baby. She's beautiful, isn't she?

M: And here I am, out with some idiot mates when I could be there with you two.

A: Cindy thinks you're rather handsome yourself. I've told her how eager you are at sucking girlcock and she's jealous of how talented I've suggested you are.

M: Well, when I'm going down on a woman I really like, I aim to please, Alexa. And I learned very quickly I love all those little noises you make when I'm slowly sucking your girlcock.

A: Did you like my poses?

M: I'm stuck at our table because I don't think my erection will be disappearing anytime soon.

A: Would you like to come join us for a drink?

M: I'm leaving here in ten minutes.

An hour later, the intercom buzzed. Without needing to ask who it was, she opened the door below and waited for the knock at her front door. Opening it after he'd barely knocked once, she dragged him inside, kicked the door shut, and pushed him against the wall, ensuring her girlcock pressed into him as her mouth attacked his.

"I missed you," she whispered before kissing him again.

Taking him by the hand, she led him into the living room, where Cindy was waiting for the pair of them, though she was now dressed. Alexa had admitted that she wasn't ready to share him, and at heart, wasn't sure she ever could. Her feelings were that strong for him already, and although it terrified her how quickly she felt such strong emotions, she was happy to embrace them. Her only doubt or concern was if he didn't feel the same way about her.

Cindy rose to her feet, approaching him. She hugged him tightly. "I've heard so much about you already, Mark."

"I've heard and seen quite a bit of you in return, Cindy."

"Ah, yes. We thought you might like them."

"You're a beautiful futanari too, Cindy. Your boyfriend or husband is a very lucky man."

"Did you like the size of my girlcock too?"

Glancing at her, Alexa smiled back at him as he nodded. "One of the many reasons to find you just as beautiful as Alexa."

Cindy kissed his cheek before she stepped over and left a soft kiss on her lips. Glancing at Mark, she smiled before slipping her tongue into Cindy's mouth, pulling her best friend closer so she could feel her erection pressing into her. Cindy whimpered within a few seconds before Alexa pulled back, caressing the soft skin of her cheek.

"Thanks for keeping me company tonight," she whispered.

Cindy returned a beautiful grin. "I'll keep you company any night you want, Lexi. Would Mark like two gorgeous futanari to keep him company of a night-time?"

Alexa looked at him, and she giggled as his eyes lit up. "Well, if you were single, Cindy, I might have suggested it to Mark. But I wouldn't let you touch him until after I've had that arse to myself." Alexa turned to him completed. "I want you naked and waiting for me by the time I've returned. Cindy, I'll just put on a robe before we head downstairs."

"Can I get a last feel of your girlcock before we go?"

"Mark? Do you mind?"

"I'd honestly love to see her suck your girlcock," he replied.

Cindy walked over and kissed his cheek. "I would if I wasn't with Steven. But I loved posing naked with my bestie. I hope to see you again soon."

He stood up and kissed her cheek, giving her a tight hug. "Lovely to meet you, Cindy. I hope to call you a close friend in the future."

"Look after her for me," Cindy whispered, knowing Alexa could hear her, "And love her with all your heart for us. She deserves it so much."

Alexa put on her red silk robe, hanging over her bedroom door, before she escorted her friend downstairs. The taxi was still a couple of minutes away, Cindy turning towards her, the two futanari sharing a long, passionate kiss. Pulling her close, Cindy whimpered as she felt up the large girlcock of her best friend. "I'd love to stay with you both," Cindy said softly, "Honestly, I'd love to see you two make love for the first time. I see how he's already looking at you, Lexi. It's been a week but his feelings are obvious."

"Going to go home and fuck Steven?"

"I'm so fucking horny right now, Lexi. Sort of wish I was single so my best friend could slide that magnificent girlcock between her legs into my pussy."

"It has been a while. Would Steven mind?"

"You know he wouldn't. He knows that we share a close bond. But I also can't do anything with you while that man is upstairs waiting for you." She paused before adding, "Maybe, once your relationship is a little more serious, we could swap our men? You think Steven is cute, right?"

"It's something to think about." She kissed her best friend again as the taxi pulled up at the kerb nearby. "I love you, Cindy."

"I love you, Lexi. I'll message you when I get home. Have fun tonight."

"I will. And tell you all about it. Mark is already aware I tell you everything and hopes it turns you on."

"Having met him, I can't wait for you to tell me when you finally make love."

Waiting until she was safely in the taxi and pulling away, Alexa returned to her apartment, taking off her robe and hanging it up back in the built-in closet, before returning to the living room. She couldn't help smile when finding Mark was already naked, waiting on his knees for her in the middle of the room. Walking towards him, she caressed his face as she offered her girlcock to him.

"Suck me, baby," she whispered, "I'm so fucking horny right now."

"Do you want me tonight, Alexa?" he asked, licking her up and down.

She whimpered as she wanted nothing more. But bad memories of previous lovers came to mind, of leaping into bed far too quickly. She thought she'd loved before but she'd been left broken hearted too often already. "I do want you, Mark, but I don't want to rush this," she replied softly.

"That's okay, Alexa..."

"Call me Lexi. My best friend calls me that, and I want my boyfriend to call me that too."

"I'm your boyfriend?"

"I hope so, as I'd love to be your girlfriend."

"Take me to your room, Lexi. There's something Jade used to do with me where I can swallow even more of your cock, and it lets you really take control." He stood up and kissed her, his tongue sliding into her mouth, his fingers wrapped around her girlcock. "You don't have to coddle me, Lexi. Jade was in complete control in the bedroom from the first moment. I've been with another couple of futanari since then. I know you'll be gentle the first few times we're intimate, but trust me on this one, I want you to fuck me nice and hard later."

She felt her girlcock throb with excitement at his words, taking his other hand as she led him towards her bedroom. It was a mixture of colours as she wanted to capture the mood, the room where she'd show her love for her partner but also a place where she'd be in control and occasionally dominate him as well. Lying him down on the bed, she knew the position he was thinking of, as he lay down with his head hanging off the edge.

Needing to feel his lips around her shaft, and the tightness of his throat, she carefully slid the head of her girlcock between his lips, lowering her mouth at the same time to pleasure his cock at the same time. She didn't always enjoy going down on her lover, but there was something about him already that made her want to please him just as much in return.

Feeling his hands caressing her thighs and then her arse, she chuckled as he pulled her into his mouth, feeling how hot and wet his mouth was, and she felt the head of her girlcock starting to entire his throat. "You okay, baby?" she had to ask. Despite what he said, she didn't want to cause him too much discomfort too soon.

She moaned as he wasn't hesitating. He wanted as much as she could give him. Lowering her mouth again, she swallowed plenty of his cock, her tongue working his shaft, teasing his balls, the head of his cock, spreading his cheeks and running her fingers over his rosebud. Hearing him moan, she lifted her girlcock out enough for him to say, "You can play with my arse if you want."

"Couple of fingers, baby?"

"I'll go off like a rocket if you do. Going to fill my stomach with a load of girlcum soon?"

"More than once."

Grabbing lube from the nightstand next to her bed, he helped her out by spreading his legs wider as she placed a pillow under his butt. Applying lube to both her fingers and his rosebud, she took his cock back in her mouth as she slowly slid a couple of fingers inside him. With his mouth and now throat full of her girlcock, the moan he made sent shivers up her girlcock and then up her spine. She shuddered as she couldn't stop herself thrusting into his mouth.

The moan he released suggested to her that he was loving it. Thrusting into his arse faster and faster with her fingers, she started to thrust into his mouth at the same time, aware her large, heavy balls were smacking him in the face at the same time. He squeezed her cheeks at the same time, his head bobbing up and down as she felt his cock start to throb from his excitement.

"Going to cum for me, baby?" she asked. Lifting herself up onto one hand, her other still fingering his arse, she started to thrust into his mouth even deeper, hearing him gag a couple of times but his hands were effective communication devices, letting her know he was absolutely fine. "Ready for my cum, baby?"

She pulled back enough to let him know she was close, swallowing his cock again, thrusting her fingers deep and finding that special place all men had. She smiled to herself when his cock erupted in her mouth, causing her to squeal in surprise, and to her delight, it set off her own orgasm. She gulped down his cum and heard him gulping down her enormous load at the same time. Sucking his cock and cleaning him up, she finally released him, taking her fingers out of him, as she stood up and slowly pulled her girlcock from his mouth.

"Enjoy your tasty treat, baby?" she asked, sitting on her knees and kissing him softly, tasting her girlcum on his tongue and lips.

"I love your taste, Lexi," he whispered, turning over onto his stomach and kissing her back, "Want some more?"

She sat him up enough so she could kiss him, wrapping her arms around him, smiling as he hugged her back. Her girlcock remained rock hard and she knew that another couple of loads were easily possible. Hell, she could cum all night if she desired, it would just wear her out and leave her feeling rather tender.

"On your knees, baby. Want me to fill your mouth again or cum on your face?"

He didn't reply until she was standing and he was on his knees before her, his right hand at the base of her girlcock, the look in his eyes as he gazed up at her one of lust but, if she read him correctly, devoted already. "I love drinking down your girlcum, Lexi," he said softly, kissing along the length of her girlcock, "I loved doing it for Jade, and I'm going to love doing it for you from now on."

She didn't miss the hidden meaning. She figured out that Jade was a special futagirl for him. The first was always special. But she was now on the other side of the world. He was now with her. He had probably already figured out how she felt about him. Watching him swallow her girlcock again, she closed her eyes and allowed the groan to escape her.

He couldn't swallow as much of her girlcock as when on his back, but his tongue action drove her wild, and the gentle caresses of her balls made her shudder. Running fingers through her hair, she finally opened her eyes, looking down to see his gazing back at her, thick girlcock in his mouth, head slowly bobbing up and down.

"I want you," she murmured, "I've wanted you for so long, baby."

His eyes lit up with a smile that would have formed if not for the fact his mouth was full. She knew he had probably liked her for just as long, it was simply circumstance. Feeling the smile form, she continued to stroke his hair as he seemed desperate to taste another large load of her girlcum. She didn't feel an imminent orgasm but would happily give him another large drink.

123456...9