Alexa After Work

Story Info
Alexa and I meet up one year later.
3.2k words
4.33
3.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note this is a pretty long one.

If you want to jump to the steamy bits go to the "The room" part.

This is a followup with a character from one of my previous stories "My first time with Alexa".

Alexa and I remained friends over time, but I did not keep in touch as much I probably should have. For both of us, life kinda just happened.

We bumped into each other again at work one day, discovering that we hadn't been sitting in the same building for about 2 months. This encounter sparked a couple of texts and some long chats that helped us catch up. The chats and texts lead to the two of us having a morning coffee at least once a week.

One morning, early on a Monday I got a message from Alexa:

"Mc Donald's Coffee?"

I replied as quickly as my fingers would allow.

"Sure, I'm at the office already, you mind picking it up?"

Alexa responded quicker than she normally would.

"I'm past the Mc Donald's already, but I'll pick you up then we'll go and get it."

I felt some butterflies and responded with a smiley emoji and walked to the entrance. I distinctly remember the moment I got into Alexa's car that morning. She greeted me with her beautiful smile and her standard playful greeting.

"Aren't you looking all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed so early?"

I looked at her, took a deep breath, and noticed how her hands were wrapped around the steering wheel. For a brief moment, my head jumped to the clouds and I remembered how those fingers felt wrapped around me...

"Yeah..." I barely got the word out. "Not too bad for 06h15 right?"

I took another breath and hoped that she didn't notice the almost stutter.

"You're looking bright-eyed and springy yourself!"

I could feel how I was trying to cover up with my words as they came out. I gave her a half hug and wondered if she caught my lingering stare at her hands.

We ended up having breakfast and coffee that morning, and no chocolate, because the icecream (yeah for breakfast) replaced it.

Our conversation at breakfast lasted for almost an hour and a half that morning before I got caught staring.

"You okay? It seems like I lost you there for a second."

Alexa smiled as she asked the question.

"Yes, uhm... sorry I just, I drifted away in my thoughts for a moment."

For a quick moment, Alexa's posture changed and she looked me dead in the eye. Her words came out almost silently.

"May I ask what the thoughts were?"

I saw her moving closer as if to hear better. My head started spinning, I didn't know if I should bring it up. I sighed and locked eyes with her again.

"Let's just say I've been reminded of the past this morning, and I lost my focus for a second."

I took a deep breath.

"If that's weird I'm sorry, we can pretend that I didn't say that."

Alexa covered her face with her hand to try and hide the smile and blush that just crept up on her.

"No, please, don't feel bad. What exactly did you remember?"

Her voice changed to a slightly more playful tone. I knew I was blushing because she was now trying to make that blush worse. I sat back in my chair and shook my head.

"I don't want to make it weird, but I remember how some of the goosebumps you have on your arm now resemble ones that I've seen before."

I looked at her and bit my lip, yes I was now trying to get a reaction.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one remembering that."

Alexa's eyes drifted to the table and back as she spoke. I looked at her and decided I needed to take a shot. My words came out as confident as I could make them sound.

"It's a shame that I'm not house sitting at the moment, otherwise we could have gotten a stronger coffee after work at some point."

Alexa looked away, pressing her chin against her shoulder and smiled. We laughed and just went straight back into the conversation, half pretending as if nothing happened.

A couple of days later, Alexa and I were at the office chatting again. I had just split the chocolate and took a sip of my coffee when she paused and gave me a puzzled look.

"You were joking the other day when you said it's a shame you're not busy house sitting at the moment, right?"

I was shocked; I didn't expect the question. I took a moment to recover and examined her face for any indication of where the question came from.

"I... Uhm yeah, not that I'm super into the house sitting, but because it's a lot more private than chatting at work or at Mc Donald's."

Alexa looked at me and quietly spoke again.

"I haven't told you yet, but I've got my own place now. Don't say anything yet, just... if privacy is all, then maybe we could have a coffee at some point."

The air in my lungs evaporated, I could hear the blood flowing through my veins, and the words in my head all disappeared.

Alexa got up and put her cup away. I watched her walk away, and for the first time in a long while, I purposefully stared at her cute ass without fear of her looking around and catching me. It almost felt like she was walking slow intentionally. As Alexa walked back to the table, I got up and moved closer to her. I felt brave and asked her as directly as I could.

"Saturday, do you have plans?"

She looked at her phone and then back at me.

"I do, but only for the afternoon."

I decided it was time to take a chance.

"I'm working Saturday. We have a network change at 7pm. I should be done at 9. Shall I stop at your place for coffee before or after work?"

Alexa smiled and just started walking away. About an hour later, I got a text message from her:

"I'll send you the address on Saturday. Bring some dessert, and let me know when you leave the office."

Needless to say, my focus was not on my pc for the rest of the day. I tried to not be presumptuous, but I couldn't help to wonder if things were going to get more exciting than dessert.

Saturday:

I got to the office and started working. Changes on a Saturday were never fun. There was always a good chance that you'd stick around way too late. I started working, and just as I finished typing the first command for the work to begin, I felt my phone vibrate. I knew what it was, but I had to keep my mind in the game, otherwise, that text message wouldn't mean a thing.

15 Minutes later, the change was complete (the fastest one that I'd done to date). I picked up my phone to read the text. It was the address and a request to bring some chocolate along. This time though, it was typed as 'chocolate'. I laughed and made a risky assumption based on the quotes. I got packing and left the office.

I got lost on the drive to Alexa's place and drove for 25 minutes on a route that should normally only take about 10 minutes.

I stopped at Alexa's place, parking in the spot that she had suggested, and got out of my car. She gave me instructions on how to get to her flat in the text, so I started making my way up the stairs. To this day, I remember how my hands were shaking the entire way up.

Alexa's place

I ended up in front of her door, the numbers 26 stared me in the face. I knocked on the door...

My breath disappeared again when the door opened. Alexa was standing in front of me, wearing a black and purple one-piece nightgown. It was slightly see-through, and it had small pink dots on it. As my eyes poured over her entire body stopping at the purple panties, I felt a jerk on my arm as Alexa pulled me into the door.

"We don't want anyone else to see."

She smiled as she shut the door behind me. My words and breath were gone again. I'm almost certain that I was drooling at this point. I looked at her gorgeous feet and followed them up to her thighs that were slightly hidden behind the lace of Alexa's nightgown. I took a step closer, examining her body some more. The lines of her panties lay playfully, outlining the beautiful curves of her legs and hips. Alexa was enjoying every second of the attention. She smiled and spoke softly.

"Maybe we should put that bag with desserts down on the counter?"

I snapped back to reality for a brief second, smiled, and put it down quickly before stepping back and looking at her again. The fact that her nightgown was see through helped me to see her sexy stomach, and that's when I lost it.

I took a step closer and grabbed Alexa by the waist. I pulled her closer and started kissing her as she pressed her body against mine. I moved my hand up her back and down to her ass again, a playful squeeze made her jump. I felt her breasts push against me as the pace of her breathing became faster.

"Wow, hello to you too." Her words dripped like caramel. I thought it would be a good time to say something clever.

"This is better than the dessert I brought, I'm certain." (obviously not as clever as I'd hoped)

I lifted the skirt of her nightgown to squeeze her ass under the panties again. I lightly pulled up her right leg and pulled her body closer to mine.

For a brief moment, Alexa pulled back and bit her index finger. She looked down at my obvious erection and lightly touched it through my jeans.

"Something to drink?" her words tortured me as she turned around and walked into the kitchen.

My brain was empty, and my mouth was dry. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Please, but first..." I pulled on her hand and jumped back in for a kiss. I played with her tongue softly in her mouth as I slipped my hand under her nightgown's dress again. Alexa hopped away again and started pouring something to drink. My dick was throbbing as I kept an eye on her beautiful ass with every move she made.

The room

Alexa told me to close my eyes and wait where I was. I did as instructed and waited as I heard her walking away with the two glasses. After a few moments of silence, I felt Alexa's hands cover my eyes and lead me down the tiny hallway to a room somewhere off to the right. She turned me around and pushed my chest to let me fall on her bed. Before completely sticking the landing, I could feel her on top of me. Alexa kept her hand over my eyes so that I couldn't see what was happening yet.

"Keep them closed." she removed her hand slowly and flicked my nose. Alexa took my hands into hers and put them on her hips. I moved my hands back and gripped her ass to push her closer towards me. I felt Alexa's breath against my ear as she asked:

"You comfortable?"

"Fuck, yes..." I barely got the words out.

"Language..." she said as she bit my ear.

As I opened my eyes and saw Alexa's hair hanging from the sides of her face, I jumped up and flipped Alexa on her back. As I put her down, I pressed myself against her and slowly moved up and down.

I leaned in and kissed Alexa with all of the pent up frustration from seeing her half-naked body, the passion leaking from weeks of teasing and staring. I leaned back to take in the picture of Alexa's silky body and golden skin.

"You pulled out all the stops, didn't you?" I got the words out before she gripped the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss again.

With a quick move, her hands went from my neck to the button on my Jeans. Before another word was spoken, Alexa pulled my zipper down. Her lips pulled into a smile off of my mouth.

"You should know, this is just how I do."

I started pulling on her panties when Alexa stopped me.

"On you back..." she smiled and started moving up. We quickly swapped places. As my back touched the bed, Alexa pulled my jeans off of my body and dropped them on the floor. My heart stopped again as I felt Alexa putting herself on me. With just our underwear between us, I could feel Alexa's soft pussy lips through the thin barriers that were keeping us from total pleasure.

Alexa closed her eyes and started moving back and forth slowly as my hands moved up her sides towards her breasts. I managed to hold her breasts for a second as she was grinding away on me before the need to tear the nightgown off overtook me. I loosened Alexa's bra hooks as I started pulling up the nightgown. Slowly I could see Alexa's thighs more clearly. The grinding stopped for a moment as she moved forward to sit on my stomach, this was to gain better access to remove my underwear. She pulled it off and softly stroked my dick behind her ass. For a couple of seconds, the world disappeared around me. I could only feel Alexa's hand around my tip, slowly torturing the pre-cum out of me.

I started pulling on her panties again, prompting Alexa to stop rubbing my dick. She made a quick movement that allowed me to pull her panties off of her amazing legs past her ankles. As I dropped her panties on the floor Alexa sat down on top of my dick again, her exposed warm and wet pussy lips touching the base of my erection. Slowly moving her lips over my dick, but not letting me enter her just yet, sliding back and forth.

The feeling almost overwhelmed me, but I gained focus and started kissing her nipples. Alexa arched her back and slid her dripping pussy over my dick as I nibbled on her left nipple. As she was sliding back and forth on my body, I grabbed Alexa's ass again, this time with more force than I would normally use. I sat up as much as I could and started moving my hips to match Alexa's rhythm.

Alexa started motioning to show that she wanted to lay down now. I got up and looked at her naked body on the bed. I felt my erection twitch when I saw her looking at me. Alexa laughed and bit her lip again.

I moved on to the bottom of the bed, lifting Alexa's feet up a bit and making space for myself between her legs. She smiled and whispered, "ooh what are you doing..?"

"You'll see... or no you won't, close your eyes." As her eyes closed, I started kissing her thigh and made little circles with my tongue. Alexa shivered and laughed softly. As she laughed, I put some pressure behind the kisses and moved closer to her warm center. I kissed Alexa firmly on her pussy lips, opening them up as if for a french kiss. I could feel her lips parting and her legs tightening up. Alexa started shaking a little bit as I slowly let my tongue trace the outer layer of her beautiful pink lips. I brought my hands up to her thighs and placed my thumb on her clit. Her body gave a strong reaction as I applied a bit of pressure on the tip of her clit, and put my tongue right over her opening.

Alexa gave a sharp exhale and gripped my head tightly against her. I felt my lips squeezing against her and kissed as passionately as I could.

I let my thumb dance over her clit, as my tongue danced between her clit and the bottom of her pussy.

Alexa started moaning more audibly as I moved my tongue and thumb faster. With another moan from Alexa's lips, my thumb slipped off of her clit. I used this opportunity to put both of my hands on her ass again. I traced out the alphabet on her pussy, slowly - each letter drawn out as well as I could.

I licked and kissed. I used every sound that came out of her mouth as direction on what to do next.

As Alexa squirmed below me, getting closer and closer to an orgasm, I felt her ass tighten in my hands. Her movements became more rhythmical and fluid. Alexa's legs tightened up and squeezed against my ears. With her hand on my head, she started pushing me away.

"Okay wait, I want you now!" she almost yelled at me.

Alexa pulled me up and grabbed me by the ass. Before I could make a move she took my dick into her hand and guided me to her sweet soft opening. The tip of my dick laying on her dripping wet pussy lips, she smiled and bit her lip.

I pulled back slightly, and before I could get too far away, Alexa pulled me back.

I entered her welcoming pussy with just the tip of my dick. Alexa took a deep breath. I started pushing a bit and slid right into her sweet lips until I could feel that I'd filled her up completely. She bit my neck softly. I pulled back a little and gave a soft thrust. Alexa shivered and started moving her hips against me.

Her body felt like it started to beg for bigger and faster movements.

I pulled back until my dick was almost completely out of her, then slid straight back into her as she took another sharp breath.

I started moving slightly faster than before, entering her and pulling out almost completely again and again.

Alexa suddenly grabbed my hips and started moving her hips tighter against my body, forcing my dick to move in and out only slightly as her clit pressed against my body.

I moved my hips against her as I slowly started squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples softly.

She started moving faster and more rapidly, her breathing intensified, and her legs wrapped around my body. Alexa's body started shivering again, and like a wave, I could feel the orgasm explode through her body.

I could feel the excitement start to build up in my balls. The walls of Alexa's pussy started contracting from her orgasm, I felt my explosion coming closer.

I started kissing her, playing with her tongue. Suddenly Alexa held her breath and gave a loud moan; the sound pushed me over the edge. My insides started shaking, I started losing control. I came hard inside of her as her body tightened around me again. I felt every muscle in my body tighten and relax almost immediately. Alexa's legs dropped off of me and landed on the bed. I pulled out of her, letting my cum drip on her swollen warm pussy lips.

For a brief moment, her eyes fluttered, and she smiled at me.

I lay down for a moment before Alexa looked me in the eyes.

"So how about that shower you owed me...?"

To be continued...