All Comments on 'Alexa and the Virgin'

by kisslessvirgin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JazHazJazHazover 8 years ago
This was me about 20 years ago

I read as far as the coffee shop scene and I was in tears. This was me 20 odd years ago. I felt worthless too, and still do to some extent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm sorry.

This is kind of sweet, but also more than a little pathetic. She carries him into bed? Well, it's a first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A nice story

An encounter like this can really change a young man's life. It creates confidence no amount of talk can do. The slightly older woman benefits also.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Sweet, in a sad kind of way

I hope there's not too much personal truth in this story, but its climax must be the fantasy of every insecure young man who feels pressured by society to believe that he can only be a complete person if he is able to attract lots of young women.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hot but unrealistic, honestly cant see a guy like that being noticed but then im a bit like him.

CuddlyCoilsCuddlyCoilsover 8 years ago
Eh...

It was a good story. Not great, but good. My biggest problem is the pacing. Everything was happening too fast. I would've liked to see Kyle and Alexa bond over their similar pasts, so that their relationship would have some form of foundation. In a story I'm writing, the main character is slowly introducing her boyfriend to all forms of foreplay before taking his virginity. It would've been nice to see Alexa doing the same.

I do, however, love the sweeter side this story has. It was kind of heartwarming, to be honest. However, I don't see any qualities of Kyle that would make me want to be his girlfriend. Again, with the pacing. They should have built some sort of relationship before getting to the naughty-naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Relatable, as in I feel like that guy and it's nice to dream someday some girl will come up and talk to me and it may lead to something like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous