Alexa is Intrigued by a Streaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

13) Put anything you still have with you or are wearing into the car and lock it. Yes, assuming you left the spare key in your locker back at your workplace, this includes the car key! Walk a full lap around the perimeter of the parking lot, returning to touch your car before walking back to your workplace by way of the shopping center storefronts. Let yourself in the back door with the keypad, get your smock out of your locker and put it on, wearing only it, and ONLY it until the end of your shift. Congratulations, you've met every challenge!

While she couldn't get any more naked than she already was, this instruction added a new element of risk, since locking the keys in her car would mean that the fairly distant convenience store would be her only refuge if anything were to go wrong. She hadn't yet felt the need to retreat to the car, but now that she was completely naked the idea of losing her only nearby shelter was pretty scary.

There was also a fairly long walk to be taken, while naked and barefoot! Still, she hadn't regretted going forward with a single step so far, so she slipped out of her sandals, took off her mask, then put her coin, a necklace, three rings, a couple of bracelets, and the car keys all in the small plastic bag, and placed the collected items on the driver's seat.

Something about the loss of her footwear made her feel even more vulnerable than her nudity had already done. Though she was almost too frightened to lock herself out of the car, vulnerable as she was, she took a deep breath, hit the lock button, and swung the door shut. Strangely, the realization that she had at least temporarily given up every single garment and possession gave her a feeling of freedom. "If the song's right about freedom being just another word for nothing left to lose, I'm about as free as a person can get!" she thought.

It occurred to her how rare a thing it was for her to not be carrying a single object out in the world; no keys, no phone, no laptop, no backpack loaded down with books, no jewelry, no cup of coffee, no purse with its dozens of items inside. The absence of any possessions felt almost as unsettling as her complete lack of clothing! Pleased with herself for being brave enough to take on this final challenge, she set out on her lap around the parking lot.

One side of the lot was easy enough to traverse, as a thick row of hedges blocked a small office building from view, more importantly blocking anyone in the building from getting a look at the buxom naked blonde slowly picking her way along the edge of the parking lot, carefully trying to avoid stepping on anything sharp.

The next side was the longest, following the path of the street from one end of the center to the other. This side was the real challenge; there was a nice smooth sidewalk, but a whole row of three-story buildings lined the other side of the street, less than fifty feet from the path Alexa would soon be walking. She studied the buildings for a minute before committing to this very long, very exposed part of her route.

The ground floors were all occupied by small businesses, so were unlikely to be occupied during the shutdown, but she couldn't tell if the upper two stories were part of the businesses or, she quivered to think, apartments, likely to be occupied by bored residents. She might be about to make some people's day a lot less boring, and shuddered to think that maybe she already had!

Deciding that having some anonymous people see her stroll by while naked would be tolerable, Alexa crept out from behind the hedge she had been sheltering behind and strode down the sidewalk at a brisk clip. Despite deciding to go through with this part of her task, she wasn't sure she really wanted to know whether or not any eyes were trained on her.

About halfway along the segment, her curiosity overcame whatever embarrassment she still felt about her nudity; she stopped and turned to look across the street. Even a quick look was enough to see at least a half dozen curtains being shifted in the upper floors. "Ohmigod, I definitely have an audience," she groaned, blushing a deep red and feeling a familiar tingle down below, "but I can't turn back now."

Up until that point Alexa had been able to use the fact that she couldn't be certain she had been seen by a single person to make her broad-daylight nudity and increasingly outrageous behavior seem like no big deal. She had found herself adapting a version of the question about a tree in the forest making any sound to her own situation, asking, "If a woman takes off all her clothes in a public parking lot but nobody sees her do it, is she really naked?"

Now she had to decide how she felt about the reality that several strangers were right that minute watching her naked stroll! Though she hadn't thought it was likely, she had always known this might happen if she followed her plan this far, and now that it was a done deal she decided she didn't feel like having strangers see her naked body harmed her in any way; in a sense, knowing she was being observed brought her back to her original curiosity about the streaker on TV and how she must have felt when streaking with an audience!

As for how she was feeling now herself, as she processed the awareness of just how public her public nudity had turned out to be, she had to admit that however unlikely it might be, she was actually enjoying being watched! "I hope whoever is watching is getting as much out of this as I am!" she thought.

She resumed her walk, but her stroll became more of a strut as she slowed her pace and spun around a couple of times to give whoever was watching the chance to see her from all angles as well as a bit more time to enjoy the show, and also to give herself a bit more time to enjoy being the show!

The third side of the lot was really just the border between the shopping center and her store's lot, not very interesting or very challenging. She considered stopping there and leaving out the last few legs of the streak she had tasked herself with, but having come so far and experienced so much she wanted to complete the entire challenge.

The last piece of her parking lot perimeter hike was really just a walk alongside the sidewalk in front of the stores, not too interesting except as a sort of a trip down memory lane. The last time she walked along this route in this direction she had started off fully dressed; it seemed a lot longer ago than the 45 minutes or so her adventure had taken; a lot had changed in that time.

Alexa didn't feel like the same woman whose hands shook so much she could hardly unbutton her blouse the last time she passed this way, or even the one so reluctant to let her skirt drop to the sidewalk a few doors further down the sidewalk.

After touching her car as directed, Alexa turned to finally head back to her workplace, walking back on the sidewalk. She actually stopped a few times to see what was in some of the store windows, noticing what some of them sold or did for the first time. She also paused once or twice to admire the bold young woman reflected in the window.

She had almost made it to the end of the center when she was startled by a loud tapping on the window of the store she was passing, coming from inside the store! It took Alexa a few seconds to see past the reflection into the darkened space inside, but eventually was able to see a gray-haired woman looking out at her, smiling and applauding

Alexa blushed deeply in reaction to being seen in her current state by someone so near, but she smiled back. The woman gave her a two-handed thumbs-up sign, which Alexa responded to with a deep bow before continuing on her way to her workplace.

The last few hundred feet of Alexa's naked stroll passed by uneventfully. Though she was still feeling a steady tingly feeling being so exposed and vulnerable, by now she was looking forward to covering up, even if only with her work uniform. While having only the smock meant whoever was scheduled to come in at 4 PM to relieve her would be treated to an unprecedented view of her legs, she remembered from past experience that the smock was long enough to conceal everything panties or her skimpiest shorts would have.

She wished she had brought along a whole spare outfit today, but she honestly hadn't believed she was going to get through anything like the full plan. Clearly, the lack of a backup set of clothes hadn't discouraged her from parting with everything she was wearing as she began her working day.

She laughed as she remembered what her expectation had been; she had imagined getting as far as completely unbuttoning her blouse and maybe, just possibly, taking it off!

She walked around the corner of the building and went straight to the back door; she keyed in the 6 digit code on the lock, only to have the red light on the keypad light up and the words "incorrect code" show up on the small screen! She was sure she had remembered the code correctly, so she assumed she must have just pressed one of the digits incorrectly. She made herself wait a minute to be sure her hands were steady before carefully entering the code again; again, red light! "Fuck me, what's wrong with this damned lock?" she muttered.

Alexa tried to remember everything Martin had told her about how the keypad functioned. She knew from her own experience that three incorrect attempts would lock up the keypad for an hour; she had messed up three times in a row once when trying to lock up and had to wait for the keypad to reset, an outcome she was desperate to avoid repeating now! She remembered pretty clearly his explanation of how the lock worked and was sure of the code, a ridiculously simple one.

"How the hell can I have messed up 123456?" she grumbled, "I'm sure that's what I keyed in to lock up earlier, so what the hell is going on here?" She keyed in the digits one more time, this time making sure the correct numbers were displayed on the screen before pressing the enter button. Red light again, this time resulting in the word LOCKOUT and a digital readout of the one-hour countdown triggered by her third failed attempt.

"ARRRH! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" she shouted. She sat down on an empty milk crate, trying to think of some way out of this mess. Some way that didn't involve hanging out behind the store naked for a few hours and having to explain her situation to whoever arrived to work the next shift. After a few minutes, she had only come up with one idea. She headed back towards the store where the woman had been applauding, thinking she would be likely to help.

The friendly woman may well have been willing to help, but by the time Alexa reached the store there was no sign of the woman inside, and no answer to Alexa's repeated knocking.

Alexa thought for a moment about where she could find something, anything to wear; she remembered that her blouse, the first piece of clothing she'd stripped out of, was in a trash receptacle, the only piece of clothing she hadn't shoved through one of the mail slots.

She wasn't sure it was even long enough to cover up any of her ass or pussy, but at this point, it would have to do. She looked in three receptacles before finding the one with her blouse at the bottom, a location which, combined with the design of the lid of the receptacle, made it impossible for Alexa to reach it. Of course.

Before giving up on retrieving the blouse, Alexa was so focused on trying to reach it she didn't notice the sound of the city bus approaching in time to take cover, but she did manage to turn to check how many passengers it was carrying; it looked like a properly social distanced ten or twelve, at least some of whom were looking her way!

Alexa trudged back to her store, resigned to waiting for some fellow employee to come and let her in. When she was sure it had been close to an hour since her botched attempt to unlock the door she was about to try again, with little hope but nothing to lose. Just as she was about to approach the door she heard a vehicle arriving. This was way too early for her replacement -- had Martin tried calling her while she was out exposing herself? Had someone called the police to report a naked woman prowling about?

She ducked around the corner of the building to avoid being spotted until she knew who was coming. She was surprised to see a dairy delivery truck backing in and watched from her hiding place as the driver rang the doorbell. She had to suppress a chuckle, imagining how he would react to her popping out to tell him, "You're wasting your time, there's nobody in there!"

She reluctantly decided to come out to talk with him, hoping he might give her a ride somewhere and help her get some clothing. It meant actually interacting with a stranger while naked, but what was one more person seeing her in the nude after all she'd already been seen by this afternoon? She realized she'd be asking a lot, having no ID, cash, or credit cards, but he was likely her last chance to avoid the humiliation of being found in her current state by a fellow employee.

She was about to stop hiding and approach him when she noticed him trying the keypad after ringing the doorbell a few times, she hadn't known the dairy had the code. She was shocked to hear the lock click and see him open the door! "Why did it work for him but not me?" she thought.

After he had been in the store what seemed to her to be enough time to make it to the cooler, she scrambled towards the open back door. Though she hoped to sneak by him while he was putting his handcart of products away in the cooler, she was by now more than willing to risk being spotted if that was the price she had to pay to get into the store!

She dashed through the door, practically giddy at being indoors; she bolted past the cooler and headed for the sales area, planning on crouching between shelves piled high with chips and other snacks until the driver left.

Alexa and the delivery guy were just about equally shocked when she rounded a corner and was barely able to stop herself from crashing into him, sliding to a stop inches away from making contact, right as he was stuffing a Twinkie in his mouth!

Despite her being naked, or maybe because of it, she reacted first, going on the offensive; she did her best to ignore the full-body blush and air-conditioning induced goosebumps she was displaying from head to toe and asked him in as serious a tone of voice as she could manage under the circumstance, "Were you planning on paying for that?"

"Umm, yeah, but I didn't think there was anyone here, nobody answered the doorbell."

"I was outside," she answered truthfully.

"Outside? Really?" he asked, still off-balance.

"Yeah, I felt like having a walk," she said as she took a few steps back, remembering the rules about social distancing. She suddenly remembered that she wasn't wearing her mask; she took one from the bag full of them Martin had placed next to the register for his employees to wear and put it on.

She suppressed a laugh as she realized she was now more freaked out by chatting with a stranger while not wearing her mask than she was by being completely nude during said conversation!

"Uhhh, a walk, like this?" he motioned at her body.

"Yeah, sure, part of the way, why not? I wasn't expecting any deliveries this late," she replied with as innocent an expression as she was capable of at the moment.

"Yeah, well, I normally deliver here around 6 AM, but I had to cover a second route today," he said, amazed, confused, and thrilled to be having a conversation with this undeniably hot, inexplicably naked blonde.

"Oh, that explains why I haven't seen you before; I only work days."

"I'll be covering the extra route all this week and next," he replied.

"So we'll see each other again!" she said, flashing him a big smile.

"I hope so; I'm Jeremy, by the way," he said as he offered his hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you, Jeremy; I'm Lexie," she said, suddenly deciding an alias might be a good idea. It occurred to her that as wildly as her behavior today had deviated from all her normal rules, maybe she should be thinking of Lexie as her alter ego. She waved off the offer of a handshake and offered him an elbow bump instead, saying, "I probably should let you get on with your deliveries."

She turned away from him to walk to the register, giving Jeremy his first look at her naked body from behind; she was glad that she'd found an excuse to give him a look at what she considered to be her sexiest features, and decided Lexie was responsible for the extra bit of shake she gave her hips as she walked away from him!

I'll ring your snack up; did you want anything else?" she managed to say without cracking up.

"Oh, go ahead, ask me. I know you want to know why I'm naked, how could you not?" she thought to herself, "I'd love to tell you all about it!"

"Uh, no, that'll be all, I guess, thanks."

"Okay, $1.49, please."

He handed over two dollars and silently motioned for Alexa to put the change in the tip jar.

She smiled and said, "Thanks, see you tomorrow!"

"I sure hope so," he said as he headed slowly toward the back door, a long look back at her and a shake of his head the only sign anything about their encounter had been the slightest bit unusual. As he was heading out the back door she thought she heard him mutter, "Man, this kind of thing never happened when I was still single..."

Alexa couldn't help giggling uncontrollably once she heard the back door shut. She opened her locker, retrieved her smock, and had just started to put it back on when she, or more likely Lexie, had one final inspiration. She decided to go back outside and wave goodbye to her new friend; she unlocked the front door, stepped out, and jogged to a point well beyond the gas pumps in front of the store, just a few feet short of the street.

She was a little too late to wave to Jeremy, seeing his truck already on the road and headed away, but turned out to be right on time to give the dozen or so people riding by in the passing city bus a good close look at her! Though this latest encounter was totally unexpected, she enjoyed the raised eyebrows, shocked looks, and smiles she saw on the passengers!

She kept waving until she was sure the passengers could no longer see her; she waved with her right arm, the only part of her body she'd had time to get covered with the smock before running outside! "I guess I should have finished getting the smock on before running out here," she laughed as she slipped her left arm into the smock and turned back to go inside the store and finish her shift.