Sam's Naked Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman discovers her love of being naked in public.
5.7k words
4.73
42.6k
99

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeighKent
LeighKent
179 Followers

Authors note: All characters are above 18 years old and fictitious. Any similarity to a real person is purely coincidental.

*******************************************

Samantha Rushton grew up the youngest of four children in an affluent suburb of a mid sized city in the deep south. Following in her father's footsteps, after high school she went to Houston Texas to study architecture at one of the finest programs in the country.

In high school she competed on the women's cross country team. While she didn't compete in college she continued running to stay in shape. Sam, that's what everyone called her, stood 5'2" tall and weighed 105 pounds with shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes, 32D breasts a round firm bottom and, even though they were short, well toned legs.

Three weeks after her twentieth birthday and one week after returning home from her first year of college her parents left town for a long planned month long vacation in Europe. This was a chance for them to finally take a trip alone after raising four children. They were also going to visit Sam's sister Sarah who was two years older than Sam and studying psychiatry at the University of Munich. Sam was left at home house sitting. As her parents left for the airport her mother stopped to give her some final instructions.

"Don't have any wild parties, if you need anything call your grandmother and I've asked Carol next door to check on you from time to time." With that she hugged Sam, gave her a kiss on the cheek and was out the door.

The first couple of days passed by pretty routinely. Sam spent time swimming in the family pool, visiting with friends and running between five to ten miles each day. Friday night came and Sam was dreading the following week. Most of her friends were going to be out of town vacationing with their families and she didn't know how she was going to keep occupied. With nothing else to do she went to bed.

Awakening the following morning she went for a run. On her return home she showered, put on her bikini and took a dip in the family pool. Getting out of the pool Sam toweled off and reclined in a lounge chair to get some sun. She woke some time later and realized that she had not put on sunscreen. She wasn't burned yet but knew it would only be a matter of time. Getting up from the chair she went inside to find some tanning lotion. After looking in all the likely places with no success she went into her sister Sarah's bedroom.

Not finding any sunscreen in the attached bath she checked the closet. While feeling around on the shelf above the hanging clothes (it was too high for her to see what was up there) she touched what felt like a DVD case. Sam took it down and sure enough it was a case containing a single unlabeled DVD. Thinking this was odd because all the DVD's were usually kept in the entertainment room Sam was curious as to why this one was in her sisters closet. She took the DVD back to her bedroom and loaded it into the laptop. A large group of numbered icons appeared. Clicking on the first Sam was not expecting what she found.

There on the screen was her sister Sarah on one of the lounge chairs next to their backyard pool. She was smiling at the camera and was as naked as the day she was born. Eyes widening in surprise Sam couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her sister had always seemed so proper. Opening more of the icons revealed additional pictures of her sister either nude or in various states of undress. Sam also noticed that many of the pictures had not been taken at their home. There were pictures of her topless on a nearby golf course, at a tennis court and even her lifting her skirt and displaying a perfectly bald pussy in what appeared to be a local park.

Sam scrolled down to see just how many files were on the DVD and there appeared to be several hundred. There were also video files near the bottom. Clicking on the first one her sister was again naked by the pool. She was smiling and talking to someone behind the camera.

She was saying things like, "You really want to see me do this again don't you. You're so bad."

With that Sarah spread her legs and began slowly playing with her clit. Sam's eyes were glued to the screen as her sister became more vigorous finally reaching a climax and squirting all over the lounge chair.

When the video ended Sam's bikini bottoms were soaking wet and she was as aroused as she had ever been in her life. She immediately stripped off the wet bottoms, threw herself on the bed and began rubbing her clit furiously using her already flowing juices as lube. Sam came in less than a minute

As she lay on the bed catching her breath Sam tried to identify what it was that aroused her so. She concluded that it wasn't from any sexual desire for her sister but rather it was the fact that Sarah could be so uninhibited about her body. Wishing that she had as much confidence Sam began wondering whether she could be brave enough to try some of the things her sister had done.

Getting up from the bed Sam removed the bikini top then went into the bathroom and showered the sex from between her legs. After drying off she put on a long t-shirt that reached just below her bottom. Selecting a pair of panties she began to put them on then paused. Considering it for a moment she put the panties back in the drawer and headed to the kitchen for a bottle of water.

Standing in the kitchen sipping the water and looking out at the pool Sam had never really thought about how very secluded the backyard was. A high privacy fence and shrubs surrounded it making it impossible for anyone on the outside to see what was going on back there.

Taking a deep breath Sam stepped out the door. It was a warm sunny day with a gentle breeze blowing. Sam began to feel herself becoming wet again. She moved further into the backyard off the concrete surrounding the pool and into the grass. It felt cool and soft against her bare feet after the heat of the hard concrete. Taking a few more steps Sam sat down enjoying the feel of the grass against her bare bottom. She felt deliciously wicked and aroused.

After sitting for several minutes working up her nerve Sam's hands found the bottom of her shirt. She was trembling with excitement as she considered removing it. Afraid that if she didn't take it off now that she never would Sam quickly lifted it over her head and dropped it to the ground. It was like an electric charge passed through her body. She felt tingly all over, her nipples were hard as pebbles and her pussy felt like liquid fire.

Wanting to push herself further Sam stood. Leaving her shirt on the ground she began to wander naked around the back yard. It felt exhilarating and free. She also noticed that the farther away from her shirt she got the more her excitement grew.

After exploring the backyard for a while Sam was growing accustomed to being naked and the excitement was lessening. She realized that she would have to move outside the backyard to regain the intensity of the feeling. Sam gathered up her shirt and not bothering to put it back on went inside to plan her next adventure.

Sitting down at the computer Sam continued to look through her sisters pictures in an effort to gain some ideas of what to do next. While scrolling through the pictures she noticed that in none of them did her sister have any pubic hair. Sam had always kept hers neatly trimmed so it wouldn't show in a bikini but now she decided to take the next step and shave it bald. Never having done this before it took a little time but once finished she took a few minutes admiring her now clean shaven slit in the mirror. Running her fingers across her newly shaven mound she could resist no longer. She lay on her bed and brought herself to another orgasm drifting off to sleep afterward the late afternoon sun warming her still naked body through her bedroom window.

Sam awoke in darkness. According to the clock near her bed it was 11:45. The neighborhood in which she lived had few streetlights. The houses were built on larger than average lots and set well back from the road. The front yard had lots of shrubbery and landscaping so Sam decided her next adventure would be to explore the front yard as she had the back. She had been naked since her earlier backyard adventure but since it was now dark and she didn't want to injure her feet she decided to put on a pair of running shoes.

If anything the addition of the shoes made her even more excited since if she was seen it would be obvious that she was out nude on purpose. She also reasoned that the shoes would be helpful in the event she needed to make a quick escape. Leaving her room Sam went down the stairs through the kitchen and walked out the back door into the night. The cool of the evening instantly hardened her nipples as she walked past the pool to the side of the house.

Drawing near the gate to the privacy fence Sam again began to experience that wonderful fluttery feeling of excitement in her belly. Opening the gate slowly she peeked out at what she could see of the yard. Creeping forward she stayed close to the shrubbery planted beside the house. When she reached the corner of the house she paused to plan her next move.

A large oak tree was just off to her left about thirty feet in front of her. Sam made her way forward using the tree to conceal her from the street as much as possible. In the darkness it would have been almost impossible for anyone to see her but that didn't cross her mind as it was the first time she had ever done anything like this. Her excitement grew with each step she took.

Sam had decided that her goal for tonight would be to touch the mailbox at the street next to the one of the entrances of the "U" shaped driveway. To get there she had to cross in front of the house then work her way down the drive. There were bushes growing along the length of the road between the two entrances to the driveway and she felt that she could hide behind them if it became necessary.

Everything was going well until Sam reached the halfway point near the front door. Suddenly every exterior light on the house came on and she was standing fully illuminated for anyone who may have been looking. Sam froze for what seemed an eternity, although in truth is was only a few seconds, then dropped prone onto the asphalt parking pad in front of the house. Her mind was racing. Who was here that turned on the lights? Then it dawned on her. The lights had a motion sensor attached to them that activated when someone came within range. The worst part was that, once activated, they were programmed to stay on for ten minutes. That's when she heard the car approaching.

Sam lay there hearing the car drawing nearer and was unsure what to do. If the driver looked in her direction it would be hard to miss a naked girl spread eagle on the black asphalt of the parking pad under what felt like a million watts of illumination even with the shrubbery lining the road. At the last possible second she managed to get to her feet and raced back to the relative safety of the oak throwing herself behind it just a second before a police car came into view.

Sam lay on the ground behind the tree shaking and listened as the car continued down the street. As her heart rate began to slow she took stock of the situation. She was in shadow thanks to the tree but the lights would be on for almost ten more minutes. She also realized that her inner thighs and bottom were wet from the juices which were flowing from her pussy. A pussy which at the moment was practically throbbing.

There was no controlling it. No waiting. Sam lay in the shadow of the tree rubbing her clit with one hand while burying three fingers of the other deep in her soaking wet hole. When she came she felt fluid gush out of her like her sister did in the video. It was the first time she had ever squirted and it was the most amazing orgasm she had ever experienced.

She lay there panting trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Eventually the lights went back off. On shaky legs Sam made her way back through the gate and inside the house. Not bothering to go upstairs to her room she kicked off her shoes and dropped naked onto the sofa. As she drifted off to sleep she realized that reaching the mailbox would have to wait until tomorrow night.

Sam woke the following morning naked on the living room couch. The events of the previous day came rushing back to her mind. She knew that she wanted to push herself further. She also knew that she needed to disable the motion sensor on the exterior lights before venturing into the front yard again.

Grabbing only the long t-shirt from the day before she put it on then retrieved a step ladder from the laundry room. Walking out the front door with the ladder knowing the shirt barely covered her bottom Sam was instantly aroused. She climbed the ladder but couldn't reach the sensor without her reaching over her head. Raising her arms caused the shirt to rise, exposing her bottom to anyone passing by. Sam almost came on the spot. Trembling with excitement she finally managed to remove the motion sensor then climb down the ladder.

That task accomplished, Sam went back inside removed the shirt and dropped it onto the couch as she passed. She returned the ladder to the laundry room then went out the back door for a dip in the pool.

After a quick swim Sam toweled off and returned to her bedroom to continue checking the files on the DVD. She was looking for more ideas of places to indulge her newfound desire to be naked once she had finished exploring the front yard. Her plan was to lay down late in the afternoon and continue her adventures after midnight.

After checking several pictures which were obviously taken in her sister's bedroom featuring her sister in nothing but a garter belt, stockings and heels Sam was again surprised. There was a picture of Sarah on her back, legs spread wide, feet in the air with a very large dark brown dildo shoved inside her pussy. Opening several following pictures Sam was able to get an idea of just how long and thick it was. Amazed at how much of it her sister seemed to be able to take she wanted to see it in person and hoped that it hadn't made the trip abroad with Sarah.

Returning to her sister's bedroom she searched for it's hiding place. After checking what she considered the likely places, nightstand, lingerie drawer, under the bed, etc. she went into the closet. At the back of the closet was the only suitcase that her sister hadn't taken to school in Munich. Sam took it back to her bedroom and opened it discovering that her sister had an even wilder side than she had ever imagined.

Inside the suitcase was a wide variety of sex toys including a wand with numerous attachments, restraints, assorted vibrators, butt plugs, several different sized dildos and of course the giant chocolate colored one from the pictures. Also present was a large bottle of lubricant. What shocked her the most however was a ten inch long strap-on dildo. Was her sister a lesbian? She had never thought of Sarah that way but she was quickly discovering that she didn't know her sister nearly as well as she once thought.

Sam had never used a sex toy before but that was about to change. Picking up the huge brown dildo she was surprised by both its weight and thickness. She could only get her hand about half way around it. There was no way that thing would fit inside her. Placing it back into the suitcase she selected a smaller dildo that felt more like human skin and was approximately the same size as her last boyfriend.

Sam lay on her bed and began to slowly rub the head of the dildo across her clit and up and down the length of her pussy. Once her juices were flowing enough to provide the needed lubrication she inserted the head of the dildo into her hungry slit. She began slowly moving it in and out going a bit deeper with each stroke until finally she was taking the entire length. While it wasn't as good as a human penis it was definitely better than her fingers.

She continued for several minutes pulling the dildo out until only the head remained inside her then pushing its full length back into herself. While she was enjoying the feeling she had never achieved an orgasm without clitoral stimulation. Sam paused, leaving the dildo fully inserted, and looked in the suitcase for some additional assistance. She located a smooth silver bullet shaped vibrator and turned the black knob at the base. It began to vibrate while making a buzzing noise.

Laying back, Sam continued to slowly fuck herself with the dildo but now placed the tip of the vibrator against her clit. Immediately Sam moaned as a feeling of pleasure more intense than she had ever experienced swept from her clit through her entire body. Unconsciously she began to pump the dildo more rapidly in and out of her now very wet pussy. In less than a minute Sam had a powerful orgasm. While not as powerful as she had the night before under the shadow of the oak it was still the second best she had ever experienced.

Turning off the vibe and removing the soaked dildo from her pussy Sam got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to sponge off. Returning to her bedroom she knew if she stayed in the house she would not be able to resist the temptation to masturbate the day away. While not the worst idea in the world she was afraid if she did it would lessen her desire to continue her nude exploration of the front yard later that night. She decided a run would be a good way to both pass the time and get her tired enough to go to sleep in the afternoon to be rested for her planned late night adventure.

Not bothering with panties she pulled on a pair of pink spandex running shorts and a pink and black sports bra. Socks and running shoes completed her attire. Quickly adjusting to being clothed she put her hair into a ponytail and headed out the door for a run.

When running from home Sam followed a series of walking trails that the City maintained in the community. They were not completely connected which required about two miles of the five mile total to be run on sidewalks or the road. Sam would begin from her home, run to one end of the trail then turn around and run to the other end of the trail then run back to her house making the total circuit ten miles give or take. Always before when running she had worn panties. About a half mile into the run Sam noticed the difference not wearing panties made. Her tight spandex running shorts had worked their way up and were perfectly outlining her pussy displaying an obvious camel toe.

Her first thought was panic but it was quickly replaced by a wicked feeling of excitement. She thought, "This could be my first chance to be in public and expose an intimate part of myself in a way that can be passed off as accidental." Thinking of people being able to clearly see the outline of her pussy made Sam become wet and her nipples harden. They weren't too noticeable as her running bra was designed to provide support for her 32D breasts but they would be visible to anyone that looked directly at her chest.

As she turned off the sidewalk onto the first trail she could see an older man walking a dog headed in her direction. When she was within twenty feet of him Sam saw his eyes go to her crotch where they remained until she passed. Sam was so turned on that it was all she could do not to turn off the trail into the woods and find a place to masturbate. Thankfully the spandex material didn't show how soaking wet her pussy had become.

A mile or so further down the trail a woman was jogging toward her. She looked to be in her thirties and very fit with short dark brown hair, small nicely shaped breasts and long firm legs. Sam had seen her on these trails many times before but they had never met. The woman had always seemed very focused and rarely made eye contact. As Sam drew near the woman looked her in the eye and smiled giving Sam a wink as they passed. Sam had never been with another woman or even had fantasies about doing so but at that moment all she wanted was for this woman to see her naked.

LeighKent
LeighKent
179 Followers
12