Alexa On Top Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orange haired beauty opened her mouth and her mistress immediately shoved in 3 out of the 8 inches pretty easily into her mouth. Becky moaned as she tasted the black plastic cock that her mistress was force feeding her.

"Oh Becky. Oh! You're such a whore! Oh! You look so hot like this!" Bliss giddily shouted as her new bitch bobbed her head up and down, getting this plastic cock nice and wet for an anal pounding in the near future.

Alexa then slid 2 more inches in, causing the Dublin native to gag, which in turn just made Alexa laugh. Bliss won her Women's Championship back at TLC, but this was really the prize she wanted to claim. Getting this Irish beauty, her newly found arch rival, to get on her knees and eagerly submit by taking this fake plastic cock was an achievement bigger to her than any championship win could possibly be. She finally pushed the last 3 inches of her long cock into the older woman's mouth, causing her to gag once again. However, the in-ring veteran quickly adjusted to the full length of the fake cock in her mouth. The Wicked Witch of The WWE grinned at her prey, thrusting her plastic 8 incher in and out of the other woman's mouth. Becky let out a series of moans and gags as her fellow Smackdown Live Superstar brutally fucked her face.

"Take it bitch! Take it! Fucking take it! Take my plastic cock in your mouth like the skank you are!"

"MMMMMM, MMMMMMM," was all that Becky Balboa could muster in response, moaning like a cheap slut as she enjoyed the taste of Alexa's toy.

The Smackdown Women's Champ then pulled her strapon out of the other girl's mouth, causing her to pathetically whimper and reach out to try to grab the cock. That behavior earned her slap in the face from her dom.

"I'm calling the shots here, bitch! Understand?"

Still reeling in pain, the Dubliner weakly responded "Yes, Alexa."

Little Miss Bliss then slapped Lynch even harder, so hard in fact that Becky collapsed.

"You don't even have the privilege of calling me by my first name anymore. From now on, it's Mistress Bliss! Got that, you dumbass dyke?!" The petite blonde interrogated her bottom.

The Irish Lass pulled herself up so she was back in position on her knees and then replied, "Understood, Mistress Bliss."

"Good! Now get on all fours! It's time to destroy that slutty ass!"

Without hesitation, Becky put her hands on the ground so she was in perfect position for a brutal butt ramming. Alexa walked behind Becky, salivating at the thought of what was about to occur.

"Spread your cheeks, NOW!"

The older, taller superstar quickly complied, making sure her ample asscheeks were spread nice and wide so Alexa could slam her shaft in her shithole.

"Brace yourself bitch!" The Wicked Witch warned before stuffing 2 inches of her 8 inch cock inside Becky's loose backdoor.

"GAHHHH!!! OOOHH ALE...MMM.... MISTRESS BLISS!" The Lasskicker purred in pleasure, and made sure to correct herself so she referred to her Mistress by her proper title.

"Nice save, slut." Responded Alexa, before shoving another inch inside the other woman's fuckhole, causing her to squeal out in pure pleasure.

"UGH GOD! YOU'RE SO LOOSE BACK HERE! How many cocks have you taken up your slutty butt?" The tiny temptress taunted Lynch, somewhat surprised how easily her strapon was going up Becky's bunghole.

Although, she wasn't completely shocked, as she had suspected from the moment she first met the Irish babe that she was nothing but a pure bottom.

"How many, bitch?!" Bliss barked at Becky, pulling her hair back and simultaneously shoving 2 more inches in her asshole. The notion that Becky was a bottom was affirmed by Lynch's response.

"OHHH GAAHHHH!!! TOO MANY TO COUNT! EVERYONE HAS USED THIS ARSE!!! UUUUUNNNNGGGHHHH!!!!!! FECK! BUT YOU'RE THE BEST, MISTRESS BLISS! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! OH GOOOOOOODDDDDDD THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A SKILLED TOP!! THANK YOU FOR FECKING ME WORTHLESS ARSE! I DON'T DESERVE YOU, MISTRESS! MMMMNNNGGGHHH! BUT PLEASE, PLEASE LET GO OF MY HAIIIRRR—AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The Lasskicker screamed as the superior woman pulled her hair back harder and shoved the remaining 3 inches of her cock up the Maiden Ireland's meaty butt, which elicited a moan from the orange haired beauty. Since Alexa wasn't completely merciless, she let go of her submissive's hair, and focused solely on destroying the Dubliner's derriere, watching in awe as she watched her thick cock slide in and out of the Lass's loose fuckhole. Alexa felt her already moist pussy grow wetter and wetter as she continued to have a magnificent view of her man made monster cock disappearing and then reappearing from her pet's rectum, and as she got to hear Lynch moan every time she thrusted in and out of her asshole.

"Jesus! You're such a loser, Becky!! Tell me what a fucking pathetic loser you are!! Tell me how inferior you are to me!! FUCK! Tell me how inferior you are to the entire SmackDown women's division!! SHITTT!!!!!" The champ taunted her prey as she continued slamming in and out Becky's big booty.

Lynch, for her part, quickly complied with her Mistress's orders.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! OHHHHHH!!!!!!! YESSS, MISTRESS!!!!!! GODDDD I'M A LOSER! I'M A WEAK LITTLE BUTT SLUT!!! UUUUUGGGHHHH!!! I'M NOTHING BUT AN INFERIOR LITTLE SKANK!! YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME!! EVERY WOMAN ON THIS ROSTER IS BETTER THAN ME!!! GOD, I'D BE LUCKY TO EVEN KISS YOUR FEET!!!!!! I AM SO LUCKY YOU MADE ME YOUR BOTTOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!! AAAHHHHH FFFEEEEEEEEEECCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She cried out in utter ecstasy as her top sped up this amazing anal fucking. Alexa was now rapidly pumping in and out her pet's plump posterior. Bliss switched between cackling with delight and moaning with pleasure as this woman who had proven to be a thorn in her side was finally getting what she deserved—a good hard anal pounding. Alexa shuddered with arousal as she felt her hips constantly slapping up against her whore's ass.

"MMMMM!!! FUCK BECKY, YOU'RE A GOOD LITTLE BUTT SLUT! I LOVE HOW YOU'RE MOANING LIKE A TWO DOLLAR WHORE AS I ANNIHILATE YOUR ANUS! GOD!!! I BET THIS ASS HAS BEEN FUCKED BY EVERY WOMAN ON THIS ROSTER! HELL, I KNOW CHARLOTTE AND SASHA HAVE BEEN UP HERE A THOUSAND TIMES!!! FUUUCCCKKK!!! I'M SURE BAYLEY HAS BEEN TO!!! GODDD!!! AND NATALYA!!! SHIT! FUCK!!!"

As Alexa insulted her, Becky furiously gasped and moaned as The Five Feet of Fury somehow once again picked up the pace of her fucking. The Irish Lasskicker could feel herself on the edge, and was trying desperately to hold on from cumming, both because she didn't want to displease her top, and because she wouldn't mind if Alexa fucked her ass forever, this humiliating act turning Becky on in ways she didn't even know. It was then that Bliss threw in the kicker.

"I BET EVEN EVA MARIE HAS HAD A TURN WITH YOU!!! THAT'S HOW SKANKY YOU ARE!!! FUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!"

This insinuation from Alexa caused the Lass Kicker to lose it, the Irish beauty orgasming at the thought of that talentless supermodel wrecking her ass. Truth to be told, this might have been the hardest she had came in her life, and she wouldn't have had it any other way. Becky collapsed on the ground, panting like a dog, completely exhausted from Alexa's obliteration of her anal orifice. Bliss circled around Lynch, now standing in front of her fallen whore. Alexa picked Becky's head up with one hand, squeezing Becky's face tight, and with her other hand, smacked her sub's face so hard that she fell back to the ground.

"DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO CUM, SLUT?!!!" The petite blonde snapped, furious with her submissive.

"N-no." The older wrestler sheepishly answered, reeling in pain.

Bliss stepped on her pet's head, causing her to holler out in agony.

"No who?" The shorter superstar demanded, wanting the Irish wrestler to address her by her proper title.

"No...Mistress...Bliss." The Irish grappler managed to grunt out, as she felt Alexa's foot crush her head.

Alexa finally let her foot up and removed her strapon cock, causing her bitch to whimper.

"You don't deserve the privilege of cleaning my cock tonight whore. Now apologize!!!" She shouted, picking up the orange haired woman one more time and giving her another brutal slap across her cheek.

"I'm sorrryyyyy."" The other woman whined. However, her dom probed her for more.

"For?"

"I'm sorry fer cummin' when I wasn't 'sposed to. I'm sorry fer not knowing my place. I'm sorry fer not asking fer your permission. I'm sorry fer just being such a pathetic ho in general. I'm meant to be nuthin' but a cum dumpster and I'm so glad you showed me my pla—UUUNNNGGGHH!!"

She worked herself up again just from her humiliating speech, and before she even realized it, cum was squirting out of her for the third time. At this point, the SmackDown Women's Champ just shook her head, in utter disbelief at her bottom's sluttiness. Alexa then dropped the submissive slut's head back on the floor and quickly grabbed her phone, walking back behind Becky.

"Spread those cheeks one more time!"

Lynch did what she was told and spread her big booty cheeks, Alexa snapping a picture of her handiwork and promptly sending it to every other woman on the SmackDown roster. This was a message. Alexa circled back around and picked her bitch up by the head one last time and pulled her into a quick aggressive kiss, then gave one last order.

"Open your mouth!"

Becky did so, and Alexa hocked a giant wad of spit in between the Lass Kicker's lips.

"What do you say, whore?"

"Th-Thank you, Mistress Bliss."

Alexa let go of her head and got dressed. As she left the locker room, leaving her pet sprawled across the floor, Bliss thought of all the possibilities sending that picture could lead to.

The truth of the matter was, despite the "badlass" demeanor she tried to put on, that Irish cunt could be topped by just about anyone. However, by at least getting her foot in the door in the world of topping, Alexa may be able to build up an impressive resume. Hell, maybe even her wildest dreams of topping all four horsewomen would come true.

Oh yes, topping Becky could lead her straight to those other three sluts, clearly just bottoms-in-denial waiting for a Mistress to show them their true calling. Bliss smirked at that thought, determination sweeping over her. This was just the beginning.


12