Alexa Tries a New Trick on Logan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't much longer before she realized he was actually rolling his hips into the motion and moaning in times with the thrusts. She hadn't even stoked his dick in a few minutes but everything about his movement made it seem like he was on the edge of an orgasm again.

She figured any second he'd be cumming if she kept this up so it was probably time to 'unplug' his urethra. She turned the toy up to its highest vibration level and left it hanging out of him at an angle that put the tip directly against his prostate. The vibrations were so strong that she could actually see them transiting through his organ and vibrating the top of the rod. She looped finger through the ring at its end and began to pull on it to free it from his urethra.

He moaned loudly at the sudden pulling sensation and his whole body tensed, it was like nothing he'd ever felt before stretching him from the inside with a healthy mix of pain and pleasure, but she couldn't get the rod to budge at first. She stopped pulling and he immediately relaxed under her, stepping up his tongue movement on her and slipping his thumb into the mix to massage her perineum...clearly he wasn't too upset at the predicament, if he even realized it might be stuck.

She grabbed the ring again and rotated the toy inside him, it spun freely so she figured there was still plenty of lube in there, must just need to stretch him a little more. She started pulling on the ring again and at the same time started to jerk him off with her other hand, steadily increasing her pulling force until he was moaning again and lifting his hips to alleviate the pressure. Lifting his hips must have changed the angle of the vibrator inside his ass because now she felt the vibrations coming up through him even stronger.

The combination of all of this was rapidly overwhelming him and she saw his hips start to move a little differently and balls suddenly pulled up in their sack tight against his body. He was definitely cumming, but whether he knew it yet or not she couldn't tell.

She switched up her strokes on his cock so that her fingers were just sliding back and forth over the ridge of his head quickly as she gave the ring a particularly hard pull. The largest bulb popped out of him with and audible sound! He yelped and moaned at the same time as the next bulb hit its tension point, but he was already stretched now and it quickly broke loose too.

The rest of the bulbs didnt even slow her down as they rapidly followed, the entire toy sliding out of him in a single stroke making his cock vibrate in her hand with each little bulb. Before the end of it had even cleared the tip of him a massive jet of cum shot out around it and he actually cried out on pleasure. The orgasm that was now racking through him was like nothing she'd ever seen, not to mention the unbelievable amount of cum that came with it.

Most nights she would slow everything down the moment he came, but not this time. If anything she accelerated her jerking him off, his cum adding to the lube and making it even more slippery. He had told her a long time ago that right after coming he was so sensitive that any stimulation was overwhelming...she'd been curious what that meant ever since and she was determined to satisfy her curiosity tonight.

His whole body was writhing underneath her and out of nowhere she felt her own body respond to the scene. Just as he let out another jet of cum in to her hand and another orgasmic moan from between her legs she felt a flood of her own inside her. She pushed her pussy harder against his tongue as her own surprise orgasm went through her like a shockwave.

By the time her toes unclenched she was sitting mostly upright over Logan's face, still gyrating her hips back and forth on him and enjoying the afterglow between her legs. Her hands hadn't stopped moving between his and the cock in her hand was still hard as a rock. His cum had stopped flowing now, there was more of it than she'd ever seen, more than she'd ever even thought was possible.

He was starting to twitch underneath her the way he did when the post-cum sensations became too much for him, but she kept right on jerking just the same.

When she looked down she noticed that the hole at the tip of his dick hadn't recovered from its encounter with the rod, it was still wide open and looked big enough to take her little finger in to it with ease, so thats exactly what she did.

The first knuckle slipped in to him with almost no resistance. She had to push a little harder, for the next knuckle, but after a few strokes of pressure it to slipped in! She couldn't believe it, her entire finger was inside his prick! He clearly did not find the finger invasion as interesting as she did, trying to grab at her arm to pull it out but unable to reach her with his arms still trapped.

She wiggled it around inside him for a few more strokes, but eventually obliged and pulled it back out of him to another yelp-moan. Instead she took a hold of the toy in his ass again, pushing it rhythmically against his prostate in time with her stroking hand.

She could see his abs and legs flexing hard as the sensation became too much for him. He bucked against her and grabbed her hips, it was actually sort of a challenge to keep her balance. She'd never pushed him this far after an orgasm and some of his movements now were definitely not voluntary. The noises coming from him were mostly incoherent babble but she was pretty sure she heard him say "too much" at least twice....Not their safe word though.

His Legs started to shake against the bed as she shortened her stroke on his member again to focus only on the head of his prick, now deep red and starting to get softer but still much larger than she was used to.

It seemed like something was definitely about to happen to him, but she couldn't tell what. It was getting harder to stroke his cock as it got softer in her hand, so she just started giving it a squeezing massage while she kept fucking his ass with the vibrator. She must have got a few direct hits in to his prostate in a row and he made a sound she'd never heard before, like a deep laughing sigh.

At the same time his now mostly soft cock started twitching in her hand like it was having its own aftershock orgasm, growing half way hard again very quickly. She let go of it in surprise and grabbed his balls instead slowly squeezing and massaging them as she kept pumping the toy deeper in and out of his now very relaxed backside.

To both of their amazement his prick started dribbling cum again in time with her thrusts, as if she was literally pumping it out of him with the vibrator!

He was frozen, his whole body was tingling like he'd just jumped out of a hot tub and glistened with sweat by the time she finally stopped moving. He couldn't help but start laughing as she slid the toy all the way out of him at last. As she lifted her pussy off his face and turned around to lay down facing him he breathed out, "holy fuck that was incredible!"

She rested her hand on his package again, lazily sliding his relaxed penis in circles in the unbelievable amount of cum she'd pumped out of him. While she kept played with him she nestled up to his body and said "rest up and get this thing ready to rock again," wagging his prick back and forth, "I have another surprise for you in round two."

12