All Comments on 'Alexander - Unleashed'

by DeviantDesires

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
worshipper622worshipper622almost 10 years ago
Nicely done!

Another chapter or two would be welcome.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
a little too corny, a little too.short but ...

The scene where a haze of illicit attraction suddenly appears and grows until consummation was MONEY. The author has skills but needs to believe in his characters, amuck and amidst the New York setting and give them a few more.quirky. awkward scenes like impromptu conference call to set up razor sharp tension and subsequent payoff.

The foundation of a VERY good story was there. Trust yourself, loosen up and let go - please. Good luck !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please don't...................

Don't say that's the end ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And I would say,

...a little too long in the descriptive. Also, it sure reads better when those of GB write in their own local. This reads as Aussie or GB, but not the US.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I really liked this story! A little too floral in the description, and you need to reread your stories with an editor's eye, but nice setup. I almost wish there were some resistance so the payoff is even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WASTE OF TIME

to forceful and rushed this needed a reluctance a force warning in the subtitle . never rely on the tags AT THE END OF THE STORY always tell the readers what to expect in the title, subtitle or intro now delete and do it properly.

dalia15s9dalia15s9almost 10 years ago
Great Writer

You're an amazing writer, very descriptive. I loved how you described his longing for her one of the best I've ever read from a brothers point of view. You do need to be a bit more realistic with your words. I like that they are both classy characters and the submission was done tastefully. I really hope you write a morning after where they actually go full on. I also want to know what's going to happen when she moves to New York. Keep going it was good I loved the build up.

PapaKilo14PapaKilo14almost 10 years ago
Interesting story

Very interesting start, one could only hope that you would complete it.

DebbieWrightDebbieWrightalmost 10 years ago
Wow

First time I have visited this section. Mmmmmm. I envy Mia. I too have a handsome older brother ........ Yes....... I have thought of him !!! I admit it. Only thought about it though.....

Mmmmm

Debs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
we need many more stories of bro and sis fucking from this gifted lady author

A big brother fucking his baby sister is probably the most common kind of family fucking there is, though that's something nervous parents don't want to hear about. One reason it's so common is that it's so damn convenient. The boy and girl grow up together under the same roof, as time goes on they become more and more aware of what the other has that's "different." His sister's sweet little slit is the first cunt the boy ever sees, her brother's meaty cock hanging down over his balls is the first male package the girl ever lays her eyes on. The sights excite them both, especially when the girl sees her brother's hard on for the first time, big and throbbing and reaching for the sky as he proudly shows it off to her. The kids react as Alexander and Mia do. He's all over his baby sister, touching, kissing, licking, slurping, and she's in seventh heaven. The next logical step is for Alexander to bust his kid sister's little cherry, which should be the acknowledged, official job of a big brother anyway. The boy sticks his big hard cock up his sister's tight wet twat and pumps away like there's no tomorrow. Mia cums like crazy, and Alexander blows his brotherly balls up inside her, flooding her cute little cunt with a geyser of creamy semen. For the first but certainly not the last time. We await the talented Ms. DD telling us in excruciating detail how all that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

More please?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE!!!!!

"Please Sir, may we have some more?"

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
When....

he "lit up a cigarette" I stopped reading. Big turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs chapter 2 where is it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous