All Comments on 'Alexandria & Andrew: No Secrets'

by AccidentalDork

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoabout 1 year ago

Wow. Absolutely wow. Congratulations on an EPIC story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You're writing is so strong i think you should write some more siblings stories without a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Several million points out of five for this!

You ruined me for all the other stories on here.

_Damn you_ ...

What a ride!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Holy moly what a story....this was superb beyond all measure. Keep it up....very good job

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

I'm probably well known for criticizing the one and two page stories for being too short. This will be a first for me because I'm going to tell you that your story was too long.

The fact that you made a novel length story isn't the problem. Where you went too far was continuing past a logical stopping point. There was a place somewhere around page 25 or so where you could have put the finishing touches on and ended it there.

This is actually one of the better brother/sister incest stories on the site. But I just couldn't struggle through the mundane repetitive sex scene at the end. 4/5

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

Loved it and hope you will write more like this one. I just love a sibling romance with a happy ending.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny7 months ago

5 stars. Surprised me when Silver and Stacy was the same person that Drew and Lexi were fucking her at the same time. A good turn of events. Would have liked to have seen both girls get pregnant with Drew's baby. To see the reaction of their parents. Would they accept the babies as their grandchildren. Otherwise hot story with great writing. Thumbs up!

Checkmate1Checkmate15 months ago

Great story, Loved it. Always love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was a pretty great story, until Stacy had to renter. For wonce I would like the entire store to stick with the main people involved. Yet it still turned out good. But, it was writen to long so they had to add more stuff.

PEKINGUYPEKINGUY2 months ago

I had a difficult time stopping to attend to other things. I wanted to read it all the way through when I started.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was good until pg. 15 when stacy/silver came into the picture so I skipped to the end to see if Stacy is still present & she is so I'm dropping this. I just wanted the twins only not a 3rd party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous