Alexandria & Andrew: No Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy sat up, yawning and stretching. She was topless, and Lexi appreciated the way her breasts moved, the way her nipples stiffened in the cool air. Drew's hand mysteriously slipped from Stacy's arm to her left boob.

"Whose boob is this?" he mumbled, giving it a good fondle and squeeze.

"Dork," Stacy chided him as she casually fended off the groping hand.

"You didn't come to bed like that," Lexi noted. Drew perked up and finally opened his eyes so he could take in the nudity.

"Got horny in the middle of the night," Stacy said. "Tried to wake you for some fun, but you weren't having it."

"What?" Lexi laughed. "Me? That doesn't sound like--"

Stacy yanked the sheet down. "Then how'd you get naked, hmm?"

Lexi was surprised to learn that she was indeed naked. "Oh! You hussy!" she laughed as Drew sat up, eyes alight as he took in the sight of both naked girls. He wore that goofy grin he denied he used despite clear evidence to the contrary.

"Drew helped," Stacy said blithely.

"What did you two do to me?" Lexi demanded, tickling Stacy's ribs and definitely staring at her breasts as the other girl squirmed and tried to escape. "Did you fuck me while I was asleep?"

"Naw," Drew said. "We wouldn't do that."

Stacy gave her a cheeky grin. "He fucked me while you slept. Right next to us. Did you take sleeping pills or something?"

Lexi tried to make sense of this, her jaw working soundlessly while she fought for words. "Are you serious?" She didn't believe it for a second, but the looks on both of their faces made her less sure by the moment. "Really? I seriously slept through two people having sex on the bed right next to me?"

"Two people who tried to wake you up to join us," Drew pointed out. "Your loss."

Lexi flopped back on the bed and laughed. "Holy shit. I guess I really was tired. It's that fight with mom. She totally exhausted me."

"Give her time," Drew said soothingly. Stacy cuddled up alongside Lexi and slipped her arm across Lexi's bare chest.

Lexi kissed Stacy's cheek and pulled her in closer, and Drew moved to drape his long arm over both girls again.

"I thought things would be so great," Lexi complained, "now that she and dad accept me, but then they had to go and be all 'so when are we getting a grandchild' on me." Stacy laughed softly at the gruff voice Lexi used to quote her parents.

"I had no idea you were so against having kids," Drew said. " But I guess we've never discussed that before."

"Your mom did not like hearing that," Stacy observed.

Lexi searched for the right explanation. "I thought admitting I was in love would, I dunno, make them all sappy, and maybe we'd have to sit through their story of where they first met--"

"Where did they meet?" Stacy cut in.

"Not now!" Lexi growled, but it only made Stacy laugh some more. Using her fingers, Lexi tried to hold Stacy's lips shut but all that did was make the other girl laugh even harder.

"Anyway," Lexi went on sourly, "I had no idea 'I'm in love' were the magic words that switched her into Grandma mode."

Stacy nuzzled her. Her freshly-mauled lips were so close that Lexi could feel her smile. "Well I sure loved hearing those words."

"I'll bet you did," Lexi grumbled.

"Jeez, someone's all grumpy this morning," Drew teased.

Lexi propped herself up on one elbow so that she could see her brother over Stacy. His gaze, of course, when straight to her bare breasts, which irked her something fierce. "Stop looking at my tits, damn it!" His eyes flicked up to hers in surprise. "Did you not notice that mom only asked me about kids? Not you? Why is that, hmm?"

He frowned, but didn't reply.

She went on. "You're not in a relationship, as far as they know, but I am. You can't give me a kid, for obvious reasons, and unless Stacy here is doing an amazing job of hiding a penis, she can't either."

Drew said exactly what she was expecting him to say. "Well, there's adopt--"

Ready for it, she cut him off before he could even finish the word. "God, don't you start in on that, too."

Her tone was harsher than she'd meant, and it forced an uneasy silence on the three of them.

After a moment, Stacy spoke up. "Hey. Penisless girl here. You're right, Lexi. We can't give you a kid, and while there are other options, I think the real issue here is that your mom isn't respecting your choice. Right?"

Lexi's chest, unexpectedly tight, loosened some. She let out a breath. "Right."

Stacy sat up and put her arm around Lexi. "You don't want to have kids. Neither do I. Maybe when we're older that'll change, maybe it won't, but that's our decision to make. Nobody else's. Right?"

Lexi fought off the emotion that was creeping up. Despite her best effort, her smile came out more like a grimace. "Right," she managed, voice strained.

"The world can be a shitty place," Stacy said, her voice quiet, introspective. "This pandemic has shown us how things can go from normal to fucked up overnight. I admit I have a messed up childhood, so maybe my perspective can't be considered normal, but what's so bad about it just being the three of us, for as long as we want it to be? Why do we have to live by the rules other people made? I mean, we're already not doing that."

Drew's hand found Lexi's and he gave it a squeeze. "I'm with you two," he said firmly.

Stacy put her hand atop both of the twins'. "I love you two. You make me happy, and I hope I make you happy."

"You do," Lexi tried to say, but her voice failed, so she tried to get across the meaning with her expression.

Stacy seemed to understand. "Let's keep that up," she said, nodding soberly. "It's a good thing."

Lexi could only give her a tremulous smile, a tear already leaking out of one eye. She sniffled and tried to wipe it away, but Stacy beat her to it, her fingers gently smearing the drop before it could run down her cheek.

"It's okay, Lexi," she whispered, and as simple as they were, they were apparently exactly the right words to open the floodgates.

Some time later, Stacy slipped out of bed and got dressed. "What do the birthday twins want for breakfast? My treat."

"You can cook?" Drew joked.

"We're about to find out," Stacy said, going along with it. She turned to them, an expectant look on her face. "Well?"

Stacy could, of course, cook, though she preferred not to. She had sneakily bought the ingredients for some excellent French toast and something she called The Brooklyn Special, but which Lexi was pretty sure was just bacon in scrambled eggs with cheese. Regardless, it was tasty stuff. Drew was particularly pleased, as those were all his favorite things.

"Real housewife material," he joked as he ate.

"Fuck you," Stacy said good-naturedly as she sipped her coffee.

Lexi snorted and laughed, and Stacy gave her a conspiratorial wink.

Stacy excused herself and disappeared after breakfast was complete, and Drew didn't object when Lexi joined him in taking care of the dishes. It was a longstanding house rule that whoever cooked didn't have to clean up, and she really appreciated Stacy's gesture.

They'd planned to get out of the house, but the weather took a turn for the worse, with heavy clouds rolling in, soon followed by a steady drizzle, so Lexi and Drew were instead lounging in the living room when Stacy returned, looking fresh and clean.

Lexi's eyebrows shot up. "You took a shower without me?"

Stacy grinned. "Look, you horndog, I wanted to get clean after last night's activities," her eyes flicked to Drew and he gave her a thumbs up. "And in preparation for what's coming tonight."

"Oh?" Lexi said, suddenly very interested. Drew was also listening very closely.

"I have a plan," Stacy announced very mysteriously.

Drew watched her eagerly. "What plan? Does it involve me?"

"Of course," Stacy said without looking at him. "It involves both of you," she said innocently, then her eyes, still locked on Lexi, turned sultry. "And me." She flicked her hair over her shoulder. "Naturally."

Drew's expression turned into such a comical mix of sly, horny eagerness that Lexi couldn't stop herself from laughing. "Are you expecting some action today, my dear Andrew?" she droned in an awful, nasal British accent.

"Why ever would you think that, my dear Alexandria?" he responded in an even more horrible accent.

Stacy laughed out loud. "Oh my god, you two are unbelievable. Yes, we're gonna fuck. As if that's a big surprise. It's your birthday. That's a gimme. It's the way we're gonna do it that'll be fun. See, we're--"

Lexi interrupted. "Wait! Should you tell us, or should you wait and surprise us?"

"No, let her finish," Drew said, eagerly leaning forward. "What are we gonna do?"

Stacy flashed him such a dazzling smile that Lexi momentarily forgot what was going on. "She's right," Stacy said. "You'll find out later. If you're a good boy." She gave him a sexy wink, then abandoned him to his aroused befuddlement to come and give Lexi a kiss.

The rest of the morning went quickly, with Drew and Lexi telling stories of their childhood and past birthdays, and on through lunch, for which Stacy gave them a frank look and said, "What? You're on your own for this one."

The day was fun, or as fun as a cold, wet day during the pandemic could be. They spent their time together doing things like watching a movie, playing games, and intermittently dozing on the sofa and comfy armchairs.

During a very pleasant lull, the rain picked up and turned into a steady, low roar on the roof. The sound soothed Lexi so much that she was about ten seconds from easing right into sleep when Stacy, who was curled up on the sofa next to her, suddenly spoke up.

"So, I'm bored," she said.

"Hm?" Drew asked from his place on the recliner, sipping a beer and idly using the TV remote to look through the various streaming services to see if there was anything he wanted to watch. He'd been at it for an hour and had watched precisely nothing, but the day was too lazy for anyone to care.

"I found a game to play," Stacy said.

"What, like sex dice or something?" Lexi asked, surreptitiously wiping the drool off the corner of her mouth. She really had been about to fall asleep.

Drew yanked the lever arm on the recliner and sat up straight in a flash, the twang of the springs reverberating. "I'm listening," he said, totally unnecessarily.

"Pretty much," Stacy said, amused at his reaction. She turned to Lexi and stuck out her tongue. "Little Miss Spoils-It-Instantly." She picked up her phone and unlocked it. "I found this site that lets you put in the sex stuff you're willing to do, and your partner does it, too, and it only shows you the stuff that both of you selected," she explained.

"I've heard of that," Drew said, and Lexi started feeling a little left out, because this was new to her.

"But there's three of us," she pointed out.

"Yep," Stacy said. "So I was trying to figure out how to make that work, but I ended up getting kinda bored. It's just a giant list of sex acts, and then it tells you what to do."

"Sounds good to me," Drew declared.

"Figures," Stacy said, sharing a look with Lexi. "Anyway, I stumbled on another site that I think will be more fun. It's a sex roleplay site. You set it up how you want, then it picks a random scenario for you. Or you just pick the one you want. Whatever." She held up her phone. "Sound good?"

"Goddamn, this is gonna rule," Drew said. "You're obviously up for this, Stacy. What about you, Lexi?" He had the courtesy to ask, but his shit-eating grin said he was already galloping down DTF Boulevard.

Lexi laughed out loud. "Oh, I suppose I'll participate."

"Let's see what we get," Stacy said, and tapped on her phone screen. After a moment, she read out the scenario. "A principal has two hot, sexy, trouble making girls in his office for some disciplinary action."

"Works for me," Drew said immediately.

"Oh come on," Lexi protested. "You'd be up for literally anything. It could say 'a man is physically near two women' and that'd work for you, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah?" Drew said, laughing, then he made a show of thinking hard about it. "Well, maybe that'd be a little too basic."

Stacy rolled her eyes. "Let's see what else it has." She tapped at her screen. "A policeman finds himself alone in the interrogation room with two hot, sexy suspects."

"Hell yeah!" Drew said.

"Oh my god," Lexi laughed. "What did I just say, Drew? Hmm?"

"All I'm hearing is lucky dude fucks two girls," he said playfully.

Stacy shrugged. "I didn't make this site." She tapped at her screen again. "A birthday clown is at a party where the only attendees are two hot, sexy..." She trailed off. "Weird. Clown fetish, I guess?" She tapped at her phone some more. "A dad goes camping with his two hot, sexy stepdaughters." She looked at Lexi, who felt an unexpected heat rising.

"That has promise," Lexi said tentatively. She wasn't so sure about the daddy-daughter thing, though.

"I've never been into the 'daddy' shit," Stacy said. "Doesn't do it for me." She looked thoughtful. "I guess I have my dad and uncle to blame for that one."

Lexi was relieved to hear Stacy say she wasn't into it. "Pass, then," she said.

Stacy kept tapping at her screen, reading out the results. "A construction worker finds two hot, sexy girls waiting for him. God, they didn't even try on that one. A security guard finds two hot, sexy girls breaking in. A guy tries to deliver a pizza to two hot, sexy--you know what, fuck this." She put her phone down. "Serious lack of imagination going on over there. Let's just do our own thing."

"Sure are a lot of hot, sexy girls getting into trouble these days," Drew observed, then he waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Lexi snorted. "You wish. All of those are centered on the guy. Where's the scenario where the hot, sexy professor has to work out a deal with her equally hot, sexy students?"

"Stop with all the hot sexiness," Stacy complained, then laughed. "I've said them too much. The words have lost all meaning. I look at them on my screen and I'm not even sure they're real words anymore."

"What about this," Drew said, watching Lexi and Stacy as he spoke. "A guy... who isn't an authority figure, he's just a guy, is looking for his sister, 'cause... um, she's his ride or whatever, and is shocked to find her making out with another girl."

"So he didn't know she was into girls?" Lexi asked, intrigued.

"Nope. It's a shocking discovery, like I said. But he's cool with it."

"Where does he find the girls?" Stacy asked.

"In the girls' locker room, of course," Drew said.

"Of course," Stacy murmured, giving him a skeptical squint.

"But they're not naked," Drew said, his hands up, expressive. "Oh, you thought you were onto me, didn't ya?"

Lexi had, in fact, expected him to say the girls were in the shower together, naked and wet, because that sounded pretty awesome to her. She even told him so.

"Nice," he said, grinning. "But no. They're still in their little gym uniforms. Super short blue shorts with white stripes, and tight white tank tops. Wait. No," he corrected himself. "They've already taken those off. They're topless. Still wearing white knee-high socks and chunky gym shoes. Hair up in ponytails."

Lexi blinked at the highly specific list, but she liked the sound of it. "Well. Looks like we have our scenario."

Stacy was nodding slowly. "I seem to recall you had a thing for those short-shorts. Been waiting a long time for this, huh?" Drew gave her his most naughty grin.

Stacy mulled it over. "I'm cool with it. I wasn't sure what to get him for a birthday gift anyway, so roleplaying his little sex fantasy will be it."

Drew's eyes lit right up. "Fuck yeah," he breathed reverently.

Stacy looked at Lexi expectantly. "What about you? It's your birthday, too. Wanna add any modifications?"

"Did you get me a birthday gift?" Lexi asked instead.

Stacy's expression turned amused. "Focus, you. You'll get your gift later."

Lexi grinned, then suddenly turned shy. "One modification."

"We're waiting," Drew said impatiently while Lexi fidgeted and blushed instead of explaining herself.

Face hot, Lexi locked eyes with Stacy. "You be the sister."

Stacy narrowed her eyes and cocked her head. "Interesting."

"I'm not sure what you're doing," Drew said fervently. "But I am so in."

"It was your idea, you dork," Stacy teased. "All right. I'm the sister. What's my name?"

"Lexi," Drew immediately said, but the real Lexi shook her head.

"Nah, let's just use our real names or things will get all mixed up." Lexi felt excitement starting to stir within her.

Stacy nodded and stood up. "Nobody ordered food, right? No interruptions right when things are getting good? Good. Let's go get changed. Lexi?" She nodded down the hall, and Lexi got up to follow.

"Give us a few minutes, Drew," Stacy called out over her shoulder. "We'll call you in when we're ready."

Lexi glanced back at her brother and couldn't help laughing at his expression. It was the most deadly serious she'd ever seen him. He would be measuring these few minutes with inhuman accuracy.

Stacy shut the bedroom door behind them. "Okay, we know exactly what he wants us to wear. If you don't have the right shorts, I know I do."

"Did he ask you to wear that outfit for him when you were together?" Lexi asked as she started stripping down.

Stacy was searching through her wardrobe. "Nah," she said, pulling open a drawer to paw through its contents. "But I wore these once and he definitely liked them. Here," she said, tossing Lexi a pair of navy blue short-shorts with white stripes up the sides. "Those should fit you just fine."

"What underwear?" Lexi asked as she contemplated the shorts. If Drew had been describing this exact pair from memory, he did a great job. "He didn't say, did he?"

"Nope. Surprised he left that detail out. But I know the answer." Stacy stripped off her shirt and looked over her shoulder at Lexi. "White thong. Cotton. No lace."

"I'm pretty sure I have some of those," Lexi said as she headed for her underwear drawer. "And I definitely have the socks and shoes."

As Lexi finished dressing in Drew's overly-specific outfit, she noticed Stacy idly holding a lacy pair of panties in one hand while she searched with her other hand. The panties weren't ones Lexi recognized, so she detoured to have a look. She plucked them out of Stacy's grasp and held them up. They were just a couple straps loosely held together by beaded strings. There was no crotch.

"Oh my god," Lexi said, giggling. "Where did... why..." She ran her fingertip over the beads. "Who are these for?"

"What, those?" Stacy joked as she pushed her pants down her legs. "Found 'em in your drawer, you dirty little--"

"You did not!" Lexi laughed.

Stacy turned around again, giving Lexi a chance to admire her ass, then quickly stripped off the panties she'd been wearing, stepped into a new pair that could be a twin of the ones Lexi was wearing, and pulled them up her legs. What followed was another pair of the short shorts, though these were black rather than blue.

Stacy noticed Lexi's gaze and shrugged. "They came in a two-pack. One blue, one black. He'll just have to suffer a little disappointment."

"We're doing all this for him, that rascal," Lexi said. "He better appreciate it." She took the time to admire Stacy's legs. The short shorts really showed them off to great effect. She glanced up in time to catch Stacy checking her out, and both girls shared a hungry look. Lexi was biting the corner of her lower lip, and Stacy's grin widened when she noticed.

"Seems we might not be immune to this fantasy," Stacy said as she finished dressing. Lexi had to admit the truth in those words. Stacy looked drop-dead sexy, which made Lexi want to know how she compared. She stepped briskly to her floor-length mirror and took a long moment to admire herself while she pulled her hair up into the requisite ponytail.