Alexandria & Andrew: No Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was over and she could think again, she wasted no time. "More," she demanded in a creaky voice. Her pussy didn't even have time to stop quivering when a thick shape pressed against the entrance to her vagina.

"This okay?" Stacy asked, giving it a wiggle. It was none other than the big dildo, the one that looked like a cock. Lexi envisioned herself being double-penetrated, something she'd seen once in a porn video, but not something she'd ever considered trying.

"Fuck yes," she gasped out, trying to watch, but her angle was no good. Drew's cock was in her ass and a similarly-sized fake one was about to fuck her pussy and she wished she could see it. She already felt so full, but Stacy slid the dildo in and Lexi couldn't believe she had room for all of it down there.

"God, you just got even tighter," Drew moaned from behind and below her.

"She's getting double-penetrated," Stacy explained. She took his hand and placed it on the big dildo so he could feel what was happening. He even made Lexi squirm by playing with it for a moment.

"That's so hot," Drew panted as he fucked Lexi's ass.

Tight... so tight... was all she could think of. "Am I tight enough for you?" she asked him.

In response, he could only bark out a quick laugh. "I'm gonna cum soon. This is too much. I wish I could last longer but I want this so bad." His voice was tense, urgent.

"I better get to work, then," Stacy said. She started sliding the dildo in and out, fucking Lexi's pussy with it, trying to match the timing with Drew's thrusts. Lexi's insides went from empty to too-full as both cocks penetrated her, over and over. Another orgasm swiftly approached and she struggled to breathe and move with Drew and let it all happen.

Just when she thought she was there, just when she was positive that Drew's grunt and spasm meant he was cumming in her ass, Stacy's tongue again found her clit, and Lexi's mind exploded in pleasure, her orgasm washing over her like a waterfall and a tidal wave and an extinction-level-event meteor, and nothing else mattered, no other thoughts were possible, until...

She sucked in long breaths and blinked as her eyes tried to focus. The light in the room throbbed and melted in time with her pounding pulse. Shapes--probably people but maybe just hallucinations--moved around her. She felt Drew's cock slide out of her sloppy asshole, then the big dildo was pulled out of her soaked pussy, and she felt incredibly empty, but thankfully so. Damn near got fucked to death, she thought.

"Yep," said Stacy, and Drew laughed tiredly.

"That was insane," Lexi said through her exhaustion. She could feel stuff starting to leak out of her. That needed to be dealt with, but not just yet.

"Hottest thing I've ever done," Drew added, deep satisfaction in his voice.

They were all a sticky mess in dire need of a shower, but a post-sex snuggle was in order. Stacy kissed Drew, then crawled over to Lexi and cuddled up next to her, planting several gentle kisses along the side of Lexi's neck and face. The bed shifted as Drew moved to curl up along Stacy's back, and Lexi waited for his arm to wrap around both girls. She entwined her fingers with his, then found Stacy's hand and did the same.

She contemplated the course of her life as she held their hands and listened to them breathe. A moment like this doesn't need to be first, or last, she realized. Each is its own special experience, a time for the three of them to be one.

She was done running. Happiness and fulfillment aren't at the end of that path. It was time to celebrate what she had found. She smiled, and she didn't need to see them to know they were smiling, too.