Alexa's Blissful Frenemy

Story Info
An offer to drive Sasha home with me and Alexa takes a turn.
8.8k words
4.42
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syther
Syther
12 Followers

Lounging on the hard plastic bleachers of my high school's gym after school had ended was not exactly the first thing I'd want to do, but sometimes sacrifices had to be made. My girlfriend, Alexa, was currently running through cheer routines with her fellow cheerleaders down on the shiny wood floors, emblazoned with our school's colors and mascot at center court.

As much as I'd prefer to be doing other, far more enjoyable things after classes, there wasn't a complete lack of enjoyment from this high vantage point. The cheer team's workout gear and limber bodies made having to sit bearable.

Normally I'd have gone home while Alexa practiced but she'd asked me earlier today to stick around and give her a ride home, since her normal ride home bailed on her. I wasn't terribly enthused at the prospect but the sensual whispered promise, "I'll make it worth your while," from her sinful lips was reason enough to suck it up. Her teammates being attractive and dressed in tight clothes was just a bonus.

Alexa was currently talking with another girl on the squad waiting for their turn as the squad ran through a series of tumbling drills while the team's coach, Trish Stratus watched intently.

I had an open notebook on my lap and a mechanical pencil in hand but I couldn't have focused on school work even if it wasn't mind numbingly boring. Not when Coach Stratus shrugged off her light jacket to reveal the thin strapped, black tank top beneath that was fighting a constant battle to restrain her round, perky boobs. She was an older woman but time seemed to work differently on her body. Outside of coaching, she owned a yoga studio and was a walking billboard for her own business' effectiveness.

A little earlier this year, a friend of mine had somehow stumbled across some old modeling video of Coach Stratus from back in the day. Some of which were relatively mundane, while others were rather risque, including an oddly erotic series of commercials for a custom table manufacturing company.

Needless to say, I'd enjoyed more than a few fantasies about the beautiful, ageless woman in my days. Her tight body being the reason why I somehow missed Alexa's taking a fall until I heard her cry out.

I stood up as her teammates quickly gathered around and helped the tiny blonde up onto her injured ankle. It didn't appear to be broken but two fellow cheerleaders helped her off the floor and into Coach Stratus' office where the first aid kit was. Before I knew it, my feet had taken me inside and I was standing beside Alexa, helping wrap her ankle up tightly.

"My hero." Alexa jokingly said while rolling her eyes in amusement. Her tight, dark shorts which were already quite short, had climbed higher up the blonde's thick thighs from the workout and was quite distracting while I finished the wrap.

"Good thing you had me stick around. What would you have done without me?" I joked right back, earning a stunning grin from the Ohio native.

Her brilliant blue eyes glittered with sudden glee as Alexa leaned back on Coach Stratus' desk with a challenging grin. "I know one more way you could help me feel better," she breathed out, eyelids fluttering with feigned innocence. A single slim finger moving ever so slowly down her navel and across the front of her black shorts before pressing down firmly at the apex of her core.

The cute moan that escaped Alexa's lips at her own touch was enough to send me into action. If she was willing to get down in her cheer coach's office, why would I say no? Ever since her step mother, Charlotte had introduced herself to our sexual encounters, Alexa always seemed eager to test new boundaries. Who was I to deny this tiny goddess her desire.

"You know-" I started to say while reaching down to grab Alexa's taped ankle, "-you should really elevate your ankle after an injury." Gently placing her foot up on the table and spreading her legs wide. My other hand reaching down to her shorts and pulling the material to the side, exposing the glistening lips of Alexa's pussy to the room. "Much better." I bent down to lick a stripe from the bottom of her weeping cunt to the already throbbing clit peeking out from its hood.

"Oh fuck! Please! I need more!" Alexa cried out desperately into the office. Hips bucking against my mouth as I assaulted her clit for quick bursts before languidly licking around where she wanted it most. There was something about making the beautiful blonde beg for my dick that was so satisfying.

"You want me to fuck you right here in your coach's office? Are you that desperate for my cock princess?" I teased while standing up and sliding my index finger in between her slick lips. Only dipping into her warm entrance briefly to gather more of Alexa's heavenly cream and spreading it around her clit like my finger was skating. "Then prove it." I said right as I pulled my finger away and left her whining, hips squirming for the friction I took away. "Show me how much you want it Lexi. Play with yourself for me."

Alexa whined as she bit her lip and lowered her own hand down to begin shakily circling her own clit, following the path I'd been tracing seconds ago. "Is this good?" She breathed out in a husky, lust filled tone. Her free hand unconsciously finding its way to her heaving breasts and squeezing the soft, perky flesh still hidden beneath her top; a fact I plan on changing soon. "I want to be a good girl for you daddy."

I wasn't exactly surprised the first time Alexa called me daddy considering her father's absenteeism and marrying a woman barely older than his daughter but the dirty talk made my cock twitch in anticipation of being buried in her tight, young pussy. "Take off that shirt and let daddy see those pretty tits of yours."

Just as Alexa pulled her shirt and sports bra off, the sound of the office door opening filled the room and in walked Coach Stratus. "What is happening in here?" She asked in an authoritative tone, hands on her wide hips.

I was a little distracted by Coach Stratus' nipples poking through her top, clearly not wearing any bra and the best answer I could come up with was, "Umm, I'm helping Lexi with her ankle." That may have been the most obvious lie I'd ever said or heard a person say, yet for some reason Coach Stratus wasn't immediately kicking me out and calling the principal.

"Really?" The blonde coach skeptically said. "Has our school really taught you such poor first aid skills?" Neither I nor Alexa knew how to respond. "Oh well... I suppose I'll just have to show you myself."

I'm sure I must have looked a little stupid from the shocked appearance of my face in that moment, still frozen in place between my girlfriend's legs as she lay mostly naked on the coach's own desk. "Wait... What?"

Coach Stratus' eyes darkened with sudden lust and she confidently strutted across the room top stop right behind me. Her right arm snaking around my waist, fingers splaying out over my denim covered crotch and teasing my straining erection. "The best medicine for little Lexi's injury is a good, hard, long cock. I think it's time you give your little girlfriend what she needs. Isn't that right Alexa?"

"Yes, Coach Stratus." Alexa mewled as her finger renewed lazily circling her clit.

Coach Stratus' fingers deftly undid the button of my jeans and slid the zipper down to make room for her hand to slide inside. Curling around my dick briefly before yanking my boxers down to let my throbbing cock pop out, proudly standing at attention for the blonde woman's fingers to lazily stroke its length. "You ready to shove this big, hard cock of yours in my cheerleader's tight pussy?" Her husky tone in my ear sending shivers down my spine before guiding my dick to hover above Alexa's gorgeous pussy. "Look how far inside of her she's going to take you." Trish's tongue flicked out to play with my ear before she encouraged, "Give it to her, right now. She needs it."

At Coach Status' request I guided my cockhead to softly press into Alexa's moist tunnel as her lips parted and grasped for more.

I was content to slowly push inside Alexa but Coach Stratus' fingers fondling my testicles made my hips jolt forward to bury my entire length inside my tiny, blonde girlfriend. Tearing a strangled cry from her throat that turned into a moan of pleasure as her pussy twitched around my cock uncontrollably.

"That's a good boy. Give Lexi that thick cock. Her little pussy needs you." Trish whispered as she grinded her tight body against me; hard nipples tracing a path against my back that I could picture in my mind's eye.

I growled and slowly pulled my hips away to watch every inch of my cock exit Alexa's cunt, glistening in the office lights with her juices. Continuing until my cockhead popped fully out of her for a single second before plunging back inside till I bottomed out at her cervix. Drawing another cry from the diminutive blonde cheerleader that was like music to my ears.

Trish moaned at the sight and her fingers continued to gently massage my balls as I began to pump my dick steadily into Alexa's warm tunnel. "You've got such a nice cock. Once Lexi's had her fill, how about you join me for some one-on-one coaching?"

I could feel my orgasm rising and just when I was about to respond to Coach Stratus a high-pitched whistle broke through the fog and my eyes shot open to see that I was actually still in the stands of the gym. Notebook just about ready to fall off my lap as the cheer coach finished blowing on her whistle and ended their practice.

That was one hell of a daydream and there was no way I'd be able to look at Coach Stratus anymore without those images playing in my mind. At least no one seemed to notice, or care that I'd nodded off and I began to throw all my stuff into my backpack. Throwing it over my shoulders and heading down the stairs to meet Alexa once she was done changing.

A few members of the team were a bit lazier about returning to the locker room and my eye immediately caught sight of Alexa's fellow cheerleader and mortal enemy Sasha Banks as she stretched. Apparently, they'd been good friends back in the day from their early primary school days, but something which Alexa never wanted to explain happened about two years ago, and they'd been enemies ever since. Bitchiness and snark filling their average interaction nowadays.

She might be a bitch, but Sasha Banks was most certainly hot as fuck and I wasn't blind to that. Especially now, dressed in her tight red workout gear, blue hair dangling over her shoulders as she bent forward while in a full split on the ground. Alexa might get mad if she knew, but there was no way I could stop my brain from imagining what it would be like to slide inside her pussy in this position.

My eyes lingered a bit too long and as Sasha arched her neck, her dark, brown eyes caught me staring at her curvy little butt. I quickly averted my eyes and tried to pretend I hadn't been looking but it was a losing battle. There was no way she didn't know what I was focused on. As I moved to exit the gymnasium, I chanced a glance back and to my surprise, instead of irritation, Sasha was smirking and sent me a quick wink. Or maybe I was just crazy and something was in her eye. That had to be it.

A couple days later I was lounging back against the headrest of Alexa's bed as she changed into her cheerleading outfit. I arrived five minutes ago, ready to drive her to the game but it will probably be another ten minutes at least before Alexa deems herself ready to leave.

Waiting for Lexi to change could take quite a while but I'd happily appreciate the sight in front of me as she prepared and checked herself out in the mirror.

"Hey!" Alexa called out with mock anger, "Are you just looking at my ass?"

"Of course I am." I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Would you blame me for looking at the paintings in an art gallery?"

It was cheesy, for sure, but it got Alexa to smile and roll her eyes. "You're such an idiot."

"Maybe, but I'm smart enough to make you scream with a finger. That counts for something." I countered.

Alexa blushed a little but tried to act unaffected. "The biggest idiot," she said without any real venom as she walked over to the bed I was lying on and jumped up on her knees. Crawling up the mattress and settling her hips above mine. My semi hard cock pulsing to life as I felt the soft apex of her thighs settle against me. "But you're my idiot. And I haven't even given you any reward for being such a good boyfriend and offering to drive me."

"What sort of reward did you have in mind?" I questioned Alexa cheekily. Wiggling my eyebrows at her and smirking up at the tiny blonde in my lap.

Her hips began to gently rock up and down the length of my shaft and my cock quickly went from half erect, to fully. "I think you know. Now, just sit back and let me thank you properly."

Alexa's blue eyes glittered with satisfaction at the power she knew her body held over me. It was fun to watch her fill with pride at how much she could get me to react. I had a good enough poker face to hold out but unfortunately, my cock didn't know how to lie.

She slowly slid back and off my lap to lay on her stomach and settle in between my splayed legs. Alexa's fingers finding the waistband of my shorts and pulling down till they were bunched around my knees, exposing my boxers and the prominent wet spot where the tip of my dick was leaking precum. Momentarily flicking her tongue out to taste the spot and let out a moan. "I love the taste of you cum. Shame it's not going in my mouth this time."

Before I had a second to question Alexa's words, she abruptly pulled down my underwear and began sensually sucking on the tip of my cock. Rubbing her lips just over the crown and rolling her mouth, tongue flicking against the underside on the inside of her warm, wet mouth. Her blue eyes gazing up at me with an amused satisfaction at the obvious pleasure she was giving me. "Damn Lexi," I bit out, "I don't mind if this is how you always want to 'thank me'."

I let my right hand fall down to rest atop Alexa's blonde hair as she continued to focus on the top of my dick. A soft hand of her own starting to lazily pump my length, jerking me of into her mouth before her lips popped off my head. "We don't have much time; as cheer captain, I absolutely can not be late. The rest of the team looks up to me, and I need to set a good example."

"Sasha probably disagrees with that."

Alexa gave me an unimpressed look as her hand froze, nails subtly digging into the side of my throbbing dick. "Can you not bring her up right now." It wasn't exactly a request, but sometimes I couldn't help pushing my girlfriend a bit further than most would consider smart.

"You're never going to tell me why you two hate each other so much; are you?" I asked rhetorically.

Rather than answering my question, which I knew she wouldn't regardless, Lexi's plump lips descended back down on my pole. Determined to make me unable to think about Sasha anymore. And it worked pretty damn well. Her mouth milked me with renewed vigor. Moving up and down faster and faster as trails of spit began to slowly drip down to coat Alexa's hand.

I loved looking down and seeing Alexa peering up at me as more of my cock entered her mouth. Moving deeper until she began to fight her own natural gag reflex trying to fit more of me inside.

Alexa pulled completely off my cock, gasping for fresh air as her hand used the left behind lube of her spit to stroke my full length. "Shove my head down on your cock. Please daddy. Just let me know when you're ready to come."

I wasn't going to turn down that offer, firmly grabbing the back of her head and pushing through her soft lips deeper into the wet, warmth of her mouth. Slowly forcing her blonde head further down till I could feel my cockhead slip into her tight throat. "You ready?" I asked Alexa. As much fun as we both had when I used her like a fuck toy, I wasn't trying to actually hurt her. Waiting a moment for her to nod around my girth before thrusting deeper.

Alexa groaned around me, the vibrations making my hips thrust up into her mouth before I pulled her mouth up my slick rod and began rhythmically fucking her throat. Enjoying the pleasure of her warm oral hole for a while until I pushed far enough down her throat that her nose was nuzzling into my crotch. "Lick my balls." I ordered the beautiful blonde as her lust filled eyes looked up at me. "Good girl," I praised as she followed my command; her talented pink tongue sneaking out to sloppily lick at my full testicles. "Such a good girl taking my dick so deep. Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon."

It was impossible to hold out forever when a woman like Alexa was worshiping my cock like it was something sacred to her but she didn't disappoint.

I was confused when Alexa pulled back off my cock and almost began to complain when the blonde used her years of gymnastics and cheer training to swiftly move up my body, pull her cheer shorts aside and sink her wet, perpetually tight pussy down on my dick. The abrupt shift from her mouth to being fully sheathed in her young cunt was too much for me and the orgasm shot through me. Shooting ropes of sticky seed into Lexi's womb; my cock continuing to twitch and shoot more of my come deep inside her. "Damn Lexi. That's one way to end an amazing blow job."

Alexa laughed good naturedly and tapped my cheek with the palm of her hand. "I thought you'd like that." She said before slowly sliding up and off my sensitive cock. A devious, alluring smile crossing her lips as she spoke once more, "And I think you'll like this." Alexa said as she pulled her cheer shorts back into place just as my white cum began leaking out of her. "You'll be the only one who knows I've got your delicious cum inside me all game."

Hearing Alexa say that and watching her cum soaked cunt be hidden behind the cheer outfit was almost enough to get me completely hard again. "Oh, you're going to get it after the game. It's the weekend and I'm going to spend as much time buried in your pussy as I can."

Alexa grinned and got up from the bed to finish getting ready, "I'm counting on it."

From up in the stands, I'd been more than aware of Alexa's state and had to find creative ways to hide my erection multiple times. There was something fun about watching her bubbly, innocent persona while she cheered for the families of the team members and our schoolmates. Knowing that behind that bright, overly cheerful smile was a sexual goddess whom none of them would ever meet. I couldn't wait to bend her over tonight as all the other boys, and probably most of the men in the stands, simply dreamt about it.

I hadn't been sure about it earlier this week at the practice but now it was undeniable. Sasha Banks was actually winking up at me and actively trying to catch my eye as she moved her lean body like it was built for sinning.

I'm only human and Sasha's body began to take residence in my brain, mixing together with my anticipation of future events with Alexa to make an alluring image. My mind's eye creating a vivid imagination of caramel and tan skin writhing against one another as I enjoyed their bodies.

After a couple hours the game reached its conclusion and everyone went to slowly make their way towards the parking lot.

I found a spot out of the way of horde of people to wait as Alexa went back to the locker room with the rest of the squad. After another fifteen minutes the crowd had thinned out considerably and I noticed the doors to the school building opened and some of Lexi's cheer squad left, Sasha included. My girlfriend couldn't be too far behind.

Three minutes later and Alexa exited those same doors, a pair of tight, leggings pulled on to combat the chilly night air now that the sun had gone down. "Ready to leave?" I asked once she was in earshot.

Syther
Syther
12 Followers