Alexa's Blissful Frenemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The fuck you just call me?" Sasha questioned with a hint of threat in her tone.

I was happy to sit back for a bit and just enjoy the show as my dick began to twitch, coming back to life and hardening at the scene in front of me. "You heard me. You know, as cheer captain, it would be nice if you actually listened to me for once." Alexa taunted as she stroked Sasha's spit up and down the eight inches of silicone, "So, why don't you cut the bossy attitude and ride this dick like the whore you are."

Sasha growled and didn't back down from the challenge. "You're the biggest fucking cunt I know."

Alexa smiled as Sasha crawled up and straddled her thick thighs, "Thank you. That means so much coming from you." Lexi's hands found a new home on beautiful brown ass cheeks, letting the blue haired woman drop herself down onto the strap on. "There you go. Ride it."

"Ugh, you're so annoying." Sasha groaned and pressed her lips against Alexa's. Their making out far more tender than I'd have expected it to be considering the verbal attacks on each other. There was definitely more to their whole camp experience back in the day. But I didn't care, I was too busy enjoying the show. My dick almost fully back to life as I watched Sasha sink all the way down so her caramel thighs were resting on Alexa's tan hips. A gorgeous contrast as their tits rubbed against each other. Alexa's pink nipples staining against Sasha's darker, tinier buds.

Alexa used her grip on Sasha's ass to help lift the other woman up and get into a steady rhythm. The sound of Sasha's wet pussy getting filled with silicone filling the room as they continued to kiss one another.

"This is a great idea for building team morale Lexi." I half joked; half hoped. Standing up from where I'd been sitting, my once again raging erection bouncing with every step as Alexa's blue eyes hungrily followed it. I stepped up on the bed and spread my feet wide on the mattress for balance, my cock bobbing in the air right beside the two interlocked frenemies. "How about you two try working together for once and get this cock nice and ready for what's coming next."

Lexi and Sasha exchanged a brief look before the latter grabbed the base of my cock, keeping it steady as two pairs of luscious lips descended on my meaty pole. Each seemingly trying to outdo the other as their tongues danced along my length, occasionally making contact with each other and slithering together around the head of my cock.

Sasha continued to grind down on the strap on buried in her pussy as they worked as a team to give me an amazing blowjob. Thankfully, having come so recently, I could take my time enjoying the pair of mouths worshipping my cock without worrying about finishing too quick. I had another destination in mind for my next load.

Eventually Sasha couldn't handle the strap on in her extra sensitive pussy and she came on Alexa's fake dick with a cry of pleasure. My girlfriend grinning wickedly as Sasha went limp in her lap, overwhelmed by her most recent (but not the last) orgasm of the night.

I stepped down from the mattress to the floor as Alexa rolled Sasha off to lay on the bed completely spent. Watching with rapt attention as my girlfriend unlatched the pink leather around her hips and slid the strap off. Leaving it lying on the bed beside Sasha, wet with the girl's juices.

Alexa stood up beside me and casually reached down to cup my swollen balls, moving up on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek and whisper breathily, "Watching you fuck Sasha has me so wet. I need your big cock filling me up, right now."

"All you have to do is ask princess." My right hand palmed the weight of Alexa's breast as my thumb and forefinger connected around her hard nipple. A fresh moan escaping the blonde's lips. "Feet on the floor, bend over the bed."

Alexa's eagerness to respond to my command brought a fresh wave of blood to swell my cock. "Yes daddy. I'll be a good girl for you. Just please give me that dick. I need it sooooo fucking bad."

Alexa's perfect ass was a vision of high art as she bent over in front of me. Her pink, wet pussy peeking out from between her thick, tan thighs. I pressed my cock into her grasping cunt and made sure every inch of my length was covered in her pussy cream. "Get ready Lexi. This thing is going up your ass next."

Anal was still relatively new to our sexual playbook but ever since Charlotte had introduced it, Alexa had actually enjoyed it. The way her pussy clenched around my cock at the mention of it proving it. "Only for you."

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to start fucking your ass and you're going to rub that little clit for me. Aren't you baby?"

"Yes daddy!" Alexa almost screamed as her fingers immediately darted in between her legs. "I'm your cute little cock sleeve. Please! Use my ass. Please!"

Hearing Lexi beg for my dick was like music to my ears and without further prompting I slid my dick out of her pussy and let my slippery cockhead settle into the cleft of her beautifully round ass. "Remember to relax Lexi. And don't stop rubbing your clit." The moment my tip slipped inside her tight ass we both groaned from the incredibly tight sensation. "God damn... You want some real lube?" I asked, unwilling to make this experience for Alexa unpleasant. I want her to actually want to do things like this again.

Her tiny nod was enough for me to reach over to Alexa's nightstand where I knew a bottle of strawberry flavored lube was waiting. I squeezed the lube out on my length and began to slowly push more of my cock into the soft, plump ass of my girlfriend. The movement getting easier as the lube helped Lexi relax further.

When my thighs finally met the soft curve of Alexa's ass, I basked in the sensation of being buried root to tip inside. Listening as my blonde goddess moaned and slipped a finger inside her dripping pussy lips. Knowing she was getting off on having my cock stuffed into her bowels made my dick flex against the tight confines of her asshole.

I started off with slow strokes to help her get used to it, but before I knew it, Alexa was rolling her hips back into me every time I slowed down. "More!" The blonde cried out.

"I always knew you had a stick up your ass Lexi." Sasha teased as she roused from her orgasm induced nap. One of her hands tweaking a stiff nipple as the other played with her blushing pussy. Her chocolate eyes eagerly watching me stuff Alexa's biscuit butt full of hard cock. Finger's quickening their motion as my hips accelerated.

We locked eyes as my dick slid in and out of Alexa's firm, fat ass. A sly grin spreading on my face as Sasha licked her lips sensually. I could feel my dick swelling as the tight grip and friction brought me intense pleasure. Her pillowy ass smacking off my hips with every stroke. "Come over here." I crooked a finger at Sasha and she crawled on hands and knees over to the side of the bed I had Lexi bent over.

"Is her ass as tight as it looks?" Sasha questioned and I wasted no time twisting my hand in her blue hair and bringing her lips to mine. Making out with the gorgeous Sasha Banks as my cock continued to plunder Alexa's ass.

"Tighter." I answered quickly as Alexa cried out with moans of pleasure as she came with my hard shaft inside her butt. Her muscles tightening in response and strangling my cock till I could hardly move. "I'm planning on finding out how tight your ass is very soon Sasha." I whispered to the blue haired beauty as the second orgasm of mind began to build. "Think you can take me?"

Sasha smiled greedily, "Anything Alexa can do, I can do better." She repeated with conviction.

My hips were slowing down as Alexa continued to twitch around my cock and with one more push I fit every inch of me inside her ass the moment the cum began shooting from my tip. Filling Lexi up with my cum before pulling out to use my last few spurts and glazing her gorgeous, full ass cheeks

As the last twitches of my cock dribbled cum down Sasha traced a fingertip through the semen on Alexa's ass making a cruelly rendered dollar sign before bringing the digit to her lips and sucking my seed off it. "Mmm, delicious." She was ridiculously attractive like this, with a sheen of sweat making her curves and the tight muscles of her body glisten while acting like a top-notch whore. Her eyes turned back across the bed to the black strap on Alexa had left and I could see the fresh passion burning in Sasha's eyes. As she began crawling back across the bed, Sasha looked over her shoulder at me with a teasing smirk. "Can you get that thing hard one more time?" She challenged, "Because I think Little Miss Bliss needs to learn who the real boss is on our squad. I want to see if Lexi can handle having both her slutty holes stuffed at the same time."

That's not an offer I'm going to turn down.