Alexa's Ghost Pt. 03

Story Info
Who said your lover needs to be alive.
5.3k words
4.63
3.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I steadied myself as the news washed over me. Sebastian had been dead for centuries and last night he was in my bed and inside me. I didn't know how to process this. I mean I knew he wasn't technically alive but knowing for just how long he wasn't was a revelation to me.

I continued to climb down the ladder until my feet hit the packed earth floor. There was a large tunnel that lead back in the direction of the house and I followed it. My heart was thumping in my chest. I wasn't a fan of the unpredictable as it tended to cause complications and I wasn't comfortable with complications.

The tunnel lead to an opening into a room of some sort. There were old pieces of furniture scattered in places, some eaten away by insects and covered in cobwebs but in the middle of the room was and ornate table and two grand chairs. They seemed untouched by the ravages of time. A gilded candelabra stood on the table and a giant book lay closed on a pedestal beside it. It was bound by red leather and silver threading. It really was beautiful. Nothing was written on the cover of the book save what looked like some sort of crest.

I took my phone out and took several pictures before moving closer to the book.

The temperature in the room dropped again and I hugged my arms across my body as the chill seeped into my bones. I could see the fog when I exhaled.

Suddenly a blue glow appeared and I could make out the shape of a tall man approaching me. Panic gripped me and I turned to escape as quickly as I could. As I turned I slammed into solid muscle. I screamed.

He wrapped me in his arms and caressed my shacking body

"Shhhh you're safe my beauty, it's just me. Look at me Alexa."

I looked up into Sebastian's blue eyes and my panic subsided. It felt good being held by him and I did not feel the cold anymore. I didn't realize he was so tall. He must be at least 6 foot 3. He towered over my meager 5 foot 6 inch frame.

"Why are you down here Alexa. It isn't safe for you down here. The structure is old and you could get hurt."

He continued to stroke my arms and back, looking down at me with those piercing eyes.

" I thought you couldn't take corporeal form during the day? How is it you're here and like this?"

I had so many questions but as he held me I could feel my body start to hum with need. Although I was still sore and tired I just wanted to strip him and have him inside me again. He smiled down at me as if he could read my mind.

" I cannot my sweet, except for here. Everywhere else it's impossible or rather it was until I found you."

I looked up at him as my confusion lead to my curious mind trying to come up with answers. All the questions were a blur as my traitorous body tried to take over, my need for feeling him inside of me growing by the second.

" I know all of this is overwhelming for you Alexa and I will gladly answer all your questions. I can feel your need for me. Do you want me to make love to you first or would you like the question and answer session beforehand?"

He smiled at me while he unbuttoned my jeans. My fingers had a mind of their own and went went to work on the laces of his old fashioned breeches. I had never seen him clothed before and his clothing was clearly from a different era as was he.

He lead me to one of the grand chairs. It didn't have a speck of dust on it. It was lined with expensive looking velvet and very plush. He sat down and held my hand and pulled me towards him. His cock was hard and heavy, waiting to sink inside me. He ran a finger through my slit and pushed it into me and then he bent his head so he could reach me with his mouth. He licked around my mound and gripped my hips with his hands to steady me. He drove his tongue inside me and I cried out at the million sensations he stirred in my still sensitive pussy.

" Gods you're so wet and you taste like honey. I can't wait anymore my beauty. Come sit astride me so I can take care of us both."

I climbed up on top of him and opened my legs wide so he could enter me. As I lowered my body he grabbed his cock and aimed it at my open pussy. He held me by the waist and pushed me down slowly, the head popped in and he fed more of his hard length into me an inch at a time. He was watching me intently so he could gage my reaction to him filling me. He was strong and completely in control but so gentle. When he finally bottomed out inside me he started pressing butterfly kisses along my neck and collar bone and then he captured my mouth in a searing kiss. He tasted like male musk and my own juices.

"Are you ready for me Alexa? Tell me you want me."

I nodded at him, drunk from the pleasure that took over my whole body. I wanted him to take over my body like only he knew how.

"Please" I begged.

"Tell me you're mine my beauty, give yourself to me."

"I'm yours Sebastian. Please I need you."

He gripped my hips firmly and pushed his body up, embedding all his length into me in one hard thrust. It nearly knocked the wind out of me and I held onto his shoulders as his thrusts became harder and faster. I rode him and gripped his thighs between mine, totally lost in the intense pleasure he gave me. I usually didn't make much noise during sex but Sebastian had me moaning and gasping as he fucked all sense out of me.

The orgasm shook me to my core, coming in waves and my pussy held onto his cock refusing to let go. He threw his head back as he emptied himself into me.

Tears leaked from my eyes, the sensations were too much to contain.

"Mine" he said as he kissed the salty droplets from my cheeks.

"You belong to no one but me Alexa. No man will have you like this other than me."

I rested my cheek on his chest, trying to catch my breath and come to my senses. All my defenses melted away when I was near him. My thoughts chaotic and my body pulsing with need. He felt my unease and he ran his fingers through my locks and gently rocked me, comforting me and keeping me safe in his embrace. His hard cock still buried inside me as he kept us joined together. I didn't want him to pull out of me. I felt empty without him inside me.

"I don't understand why I'm like this with you Sebastian. Why am I so needy and why am I so completely drawn to you. Is this witchcraft? I'm not a submissive person but I let you take me and I don't even know you. What is wrong with me and why do you have such a hold over me?"

He continued to sooth me and drew me tighter against him, willing me to relax.

"Sweetheart you are drawn to me because you're mine, it's as simple as that. You let me take you because you want me to. You want me as badly as I want you. I will explain everything to you but I want you to keep an open mind and don't let any of this upset you in any way. I need you to trust me Alexa, it's important that you put your trust in me to not only protect you but to advise you and give you what you need. The minute you agreed to be mine you sealed an ancient deal. There's no breaking it now. You can try and flee but the loss and pain you'll experience being apart from me will rip us both apart. I'm a part of you now and you are the best part of me. I need you, your energy, your lifeline and your heart and you need me. If you don't have physical contact with me, and I don't take you regularly, you'll experience an emptiness and a loss that'll cause you infinite distress. Our life essences are now intertwined and one cannot exist without the other. Let me show you."

He shifted me off his lap and I whimpered as I felt him exit my body. I immediately felt the emptiness as he withdrew from me. How could I carry on with my day to day life if I couldn't deal with him not being inside me all the time. It was weird and I didn't want to feel this way.

" it will get better Alexa, the bond is new it will calm down a bit, just have faith in me, I know what you need and when. I can feel you inside my mind and my heart. Nothing is of more consequence to me than you and your well-being. What we are to each other transcends anything else. Let me explain a few things to you and then I'll be back where you want me again. I would advise you to have a good soak in your tub later because you're going to be rather sore."

He placed my hand over his chest as he stroked my cheek. Concern and affection written all over his handsome face.

As I looked into his eyes I felt lifetimes of connection with his soul. I stepped back in alarm and total confusion. How could my world have been so totally clueless and blind to anything supernatural. Here I was not only talking to a man who shed his mortal form centuries ago, but somehow we were connected and destined to be right where we stand at this moment.

"Stop fighting this Alexa, it simply is. What do you see right now when you look at me sweet?Let me put it to you this way, how would you feel if another were to try and take me from you, touch me, taste me and lie with me. How would you feel hmmm?"

Rage and pain flooded my senses.

"No" is all that crossed my lips. Panic at the thought of losing him ensued and he quickly pulled me into his embrace. Shielding me from my own emotions and calming me.

"Say it out loud Alexa. I need to hear you say it. I need you to hear yourself say it."

"Mine" I whispered.

"That's it my beauty. There's no way to fight fate or what fate has in store for us. The minute I felt your presence in this house you awakened me, awakened my soul. The first time l saw you and touched you and watched you sleep, when you reached out to touch me and couldn't. I've never wanted anything or anyone as much as I wanted you, as much as I wanted to be touched by you. The first time I entered you and you opened up to receive me so willingly, I thought my heart would explode. There are no words to truly explain to you how much I want you or what I wouldn't do to keep you with me. It's like somehow you willed me back to existence without even realizing it. I'm here for you, I exist for you."

He's eyes flashed dangerously as he uttered those last words, a warning as much as a promise.

He lead my hand to his aching cock, even though we had just made love he wanted me again. He bent me over the table and took me from behind. Sinking his whole length into me in one hard thrust. My breasts rubbed against the table as he hammered into me. This was like him claiming ownership over my body and my soul. Showing me who I belonged to, branding me as his. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me back so he could lick my neck and reach my aching nipples. I felt my legs go numb and he lifted me up and held my weight. He flipped me over and sat me on the edge of the table and drove back into me. I leaned back and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer and deeper into my slick folds.

"Come for me my Alexa, show me what I do to you."

My whole body shook as I exploded and my orgasm washed over me, sending Sebastian over the edge with me.

He gathered my spent body into his arms and kissed me gently on my forehead.

" I don't think I could ever get tired of this. You drive me crazy my beauty. You're like my personal brand of opium."

He lifted me up and swatted me on the backside playfully.

"You'd better get dressed Alexa or I'll never answer any of your questions if you keep me distracted like this."

I was exhausted but an impish grin formed on my face as I gracefully and deliberately glided across the floor and bent over provocatively to retrieve my jeans, making sure Sebastian got a full view of my ass as I did so. He sucked in his breath as he watched me and groaned.

" You little minx, if you wish to walk again I suggest you don't tease me this way. Remember I don't get tired but you do. I can go all day my sweet, can you?"

I stuck my tongue out at him as I pulled my jeans over my hips and buttoned them up. He shook his head and chuckled.

"Come here my little tease I need to show you this. This may shock you but this will answer some of the questions you may have."

He opened the large book on the table and paged through it. It was all penned by hand in intricate calligraphy. The page he opened had a picture of him as clear as a photograph. He was resplendent in a beautifully made cloak with a fancy cravat. The same crest I had seen before was painted under his image. I looked up at him and I didn't need to ask him anything, he volunteered the information.

"This is my family crest. I come from an old aristocratic family. This is the St Cloud coat of arms. This image was recorded in 1723. I was 26 years of age at the time. I met my 'end' when I was just shy of 34."

He flipped the page and there he was again standing beside a striking looking woman with a fancy, grandiose hat sporting plum coloured ostrich feathers. She wore a beautiful necklace encrusted with large rubies. I stepped closer and my jaw dropped as I stared back at the image. It was like looking into a mirror. The shock of seeing this woman who looked just like me shook me to my core. I immediately felt a surge of jealousy and betrayal.

This I couldn't handle and I spun on my heal and high tailed it out of there, with Sebastian calling out my name as I ran.

I didn't stop running till I got to my truck. I raced to the hospital to see Nana. I needed a normal setting with a familiar and comforting person and she was it. I wiped the tears from my eyes while I drove. The last thing I needed was to crash my truck.

I all but ran to Nana's room and when she saw me the smile soon faded from her darling little face. I quickly walked to the side of her bed and collapsed into her embrace and sobbed.

"Lexa dear what on earth is the matter. What has you so upset."

She stroked my hair like she used to when I was a child. As soon as my sobs subsided I took a deep breath and told her everything bar the sordid details of exactly what I did sexually with Sebastian.

"Oh child what have you gotten mixed up with now. This is most disturbing and need I say very dangerous. Don't worry I have an idea, hand me my purse precious."

I sniffed and went to grab the purse out the cupboard. I handed it to Nana and sank back into the chair beside her bed.

She looked through the contents in her purse.

" Aha here it is" she held up the locket she wore since as long as I can remember. She handed it to me.

"Nana your necklace, but you love this and wear it all the time. I don't see how this is going to solve my problems."

She smiled at me. "Your grandfather gave it to me when we bought the house. He told me to wear it always and said it was a talisman and would protect me against any harm. I didn't question him and just wore it from then on. I want you to wear it now dearest."

"But Nana don't you need protection too?"

She laughed. "What would your ghost want with an old woman like me. I'm sure I will be fine Lexa and besides that tiresome Doctor insists on holding me hostage here anyway."

I left the hospital feeling a bit better than I did when I arrived and I grasped the locket in my hand as I made my way back to the truck.

That night as I was preparing for bed I checked for any signs of Sebastian and there were none. I couldn't feel his presence or sense him anywhere. I did not return to the underground room where I had last seen him because I knew that was where he was at his strongest and I didn't want to take the chance. I had believed him when he said we were destined to be together but it turns out I was just a replacement for his real love from back when he was still flesh and bone. I didn't want to be anyone's second choice or stand in.

I put on my nightgown and made sure the necklace was securely round my neck. I crawled into bed and turned off the light, waiting for sleep to claim me. My body was still sore from all the acrobatics from earlier on and I desperately needed rest.

I woke up during the night, my skin was chilled but I was sweating like I had a fever. My head ached and I felt nauseous. I got up to get some water from the bathroom and then climbed back into bed.

I woke up the next morning and felt like I had some type of flu. My body ached all over and I was lethargic and just miserable. I called the hospital and spoke to Nana. I didn't want to get her sick so I told her I wasn't coming in to see her today. She wished me a speedy recovery and asked me to give her updates on how I was feeling. The concern in her voice was evident. I crawled back into bed and slept fitfully most of the day.

I went to run myself a bath in the evening in the hopes that it would sooth my aching body and warm me up. I was so cold. As I was getting undressed I doubled over and clutched my belly as a shooting pain came over me. I sat on the edge of the bath, waiting for it to subside. The room had filled up with steam and something caught my eye. The words "take it off Alexa" were written on the mirror.

I shook my head and more words appeared. 'Take it off now I need to help you' I still wouldn't obey and another message appeared. 'for the love of the Gods Alexa just do as you're told!'

I reached around my neck and removed Nana's necklace and no sooner had it left my hand and Sebastian was there. He scooped me up in his arms and got in the bath with me. He wrapped me in his arms and held me tight against his chest.

"You're ok now I've got you sweet. Please don't ever flee from me again, I can't stand to see you in such torment."

My teeth weren't chattering as much and the knifelike pain in my belly subsided. The warm water and being in Sebastian's embrace began to work its magic on my tired body.

"What were you thinking sweetheart. I warned you what would happen should you try and separate yourself from me. Where the hell did you get that talisman! You need to get rid of that thing. It's severs my connection to you."

"You lied to me Sebastian. I believed you and you lied to me."

He stilled his hand which was caressing my arm and turned me to face him. Confusion and anguish written in his expression.

"I could never lie to you Alexa nor would I even try. The lady Annabelle in the picture you saw is you or at least another version of you. I have waited centuries for you to return to me. I meant it when I said our bond transcends everything including time. I realize all this is difficult to understand but that's why I'm here to help you understand. Instead of running away from me just ask me to clarify things Alexa."

He gently caressed my cheek and looked at me, tilting his head to see if I had taken in what he said.

"Seeing you in pain and not being able to do anything about it is like torture to me. Being apart from you is worse than hellfire for me. Can you not see, can you not feel how much I care for you. I have loved you across time. I have been yours the minute I first set eyes on you all those years ago. This will never change. I know it will take you some time to feel the same way about me and that it will take you time to understand what we mean to each other but it will come believe me. When you do all of this will make sense to you."

He lifted me out of the bath. I was still so weak and I just let him take care of me. He bundled me up in a fluffy towel and shrugged out of his sopping wet clothing. He really did look a state dripping all over the place. I stared at his wet, naked body. The droplets clung to his tawny skin, all his muscles defined and gleaming in the incandescent light. He was like the embodiment of one of those beautiful sculptures you see somewhere like ancient Italy, except his cock was a lot larger. I giggled at the thought and he looked at me, perplexed.

"Do I amuse you Alexa?"

I cast my eyes downwards and shook my head. He dropped his towel and walking towards me, droplets of water still dripping from his hair. I still was taken aback by how handsome he was. I could see no flaw save a small jagged scar on his chest, right above where his heart was located. I felt my pussy started to tingle the more I looked at him. I was getting wet just from looking at him. The scent of his body reached my nostrils as I breathed in his essence.

12