Alexa's Ghost Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may look at me my beauty, all you see is yours. You can touch me whenever the urge takes you. If you want me all you need to do is ask and I will oblige you. You don't need to deny yourself, the pleasure is all mine Alexa."

I needed to feel whole again. I was fed up of feeling weak and ill. I didn't want to think about all of this anymore. My mind was tired and I just wanted to feel good, feel safe and feel complete.

"Tomorrow I will start to piece this all together Sebastian but as for now, I just need you to distract me. I need you to make me feel good again."

I jumped up and sat on the bathroom cabinet. I dropped my towel and opened my legs slowly. I wanted him to see how wet I was, to show him where I wanted him to fill my greedy body. I lifted my knees and spread my pussy lips with my fingers and showed him my open hole, an invitation for him to fill it. He sucked in his breath through his teeth and his eyes darkened and I could see his cock rising as he approached me.

I slept in his arms that night for the first time. He was finally strong enough to hold on to his corporeal form for longer now. The more time we spent together, the stronger he got.

As the sun broke the horizon the next morning he gently woke me.

"I will have to leave you now Alexa. The higher the sun rises the more difficult it is for me to stay with you. It's not what I want but it's out of my control. You may join me in the old room if you wish and I can carry on going though all the information with you. Just don't brush up on the walls or support beams down there. I don't want the place caving in on you. I will need to reinforce the structure. I think your grandfather left tools in the garage I can use but I may need some lumber supplies. Also my sweet could I impose upon you to procure me some more suitable garments. I no longer think my current attire would be suitable for this time period. I can show you where I stashed some valuables you can use to trade or purchase these items."

I scowled at him for waking me up at what I considered an ungodly hour. His chuckling made me even more grumpy as I brushed past him and made my way down the stairs to the kitchen. I switched on the coffee pot and tapped my nails on the counter top while waiting for my 'personality adjustment' to brew.

Sebastian came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. To laid his head on top of mine, watching what I was doing.

"It still amazes me all the inventions and innovations that have come into being since I last roamed this earth amongst the living. Life was very different back then, simpler and more physically taxing. People have grown soft with not having to toil as hard."

I turned to him and my morning sarcasm came into action.

"Soft you say? Says the lord who had a string of servants at his beck and call I'm sure." I snorted as I grabbed two cups and filled them with steaming hot coffee.

I handed him a cup and turned to get some kitty treats for tubby. Not that I could see him anywhere which was unusual because he'd all but tackle me for his morning treat. I looked around for the cat and then cause sight of Sebastian holding the cup out in front of him.

"I thank you for the coffee my sweet but alas I cannot drink it. I haven't been able to consume any sustenance since I lost my mortal life. Once I become fully formed again that will no longer be the case and I am very much looking forward to it. As for the servants, yes I had them but no I wasn't sedentary, I led a rather active life and I enjoy working with my hands and creating things."

"Forgive me Sebastian I should have asked you first. Force of habit, I cannot function without caffeine. When do you think your um 'transformation' will be complete?

"Not for a little while yet Alexa, there are a few things that need to happen before I can become human again and even then I'll never be 100% human as my human life technically already ended. I will explain everything to you but there is a lot and I think it would be easier if I explain everything in the order which makes the most sense. Will you follow me to the old room so we may continue this conversation? I'm feeling the effects of the daylight and I'm struggling to remain here."

I grabbed the second cup of coffee and some cookies and followed him outside. He dematerialized in front of me which had me dead in my tracks. I don't think I'd ever get used to that. Useful skill to have I thought, one I wouldn't mind having.

I finally caught up with him. He had the book on the table in front of him and beckoned me over to sit with him. I hopped up onto his lap after placing my coffee and cookies on the table.

"What is your tether Sebastian? I heard my grandmother mention that the departed souls who remain here have something that tethers them. She said it may be me. Is this so?"

"Well yes and no sweet. I don't know much about other souls that remain behind and don't transition onwards. Some say trauma or unfinished business may be the reason why they remain behind by I have never come across any. In my case spell casting is the reason I'm here. I'm tethered to this place because this is where the ritual took place. My physical tether is this book. As you can see these few items look as if they were newly made and regularly cleaned. They repel age and grime and do not deteriorate. When I was reduced to this half life I spent hours trying to come up with a way to release myself from here. Grief and pain gnawing at me day in and day out. After a couple of decades with no success I just shut myself down. I didn't materialize anymore and I just went into some sort of hibernation I do believe. I only stirred again when the spell keeping this part of the house hidden was broken. I think a pipe must have burst and that cracked the plaster sealing this place. I smelled water and rust and it stirred me from my sleep. Then a short while later I sensed you. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me but I gathered the strength to investigate and there you were. I felt hope for the first time in centuries."

I reached out and caressed his cheek. My heart breaking for him. I couldn't even imagine the hell he had been through and all that he had to endure for so long. The loneliness and the longing. How anyone could do this to him I had no words.

"How and why did you get yourself involved with all of this Sebastian? Don't you know that dabbling in the occult is dangerous? Is this what got my doppelgänger killed?"

He looked at me as he took my hand in his.

"It wasn't me that was involved in all of this Alexa. It was Annabelle."

12