Alexa's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Alexa's and Ryan new beginnings.
4.9k words
4.68
6.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers

Author's Note: I apologize for the long wait for this chapter. I have been very busy and a bit of writer's block further limited progress. I hope you have enjoyed this series. If you have read Ch. 1 & 2, I would suggest that you may want to skim the storyline before reading this chapter. Your comments and feedback are appreciated. sj_53

********************

At the end of her last class, Ryan was waiting for Alexa in the common area. She smiled as she walked toward him. He was concerned that Alexa had seemed a little distant since yesterday afternoon. Even though they had made love after school yesterday, it lacked much of the fervent enthusiasm that she normally showed. He kissed her and she kissed back. 'Not bad considering the fact that they were in public.' Ryan thought.

Alexa was quiet on the way to Ryan's apartment. She was thinking about how she was going to tell Ryan. Inside the apartment Ryan pulled her into his arms and kissed her long and hard. Her response was tepid. He drew back, looked into her eyes and said, "Are you okay?"

A tear seeped from each of her eyes and ran down her cheeks. "Whatever it is can't be that bad. Why are you crying?" Ryan asked. Her tears turned to sobs. Ryan took her in his arms again to comfort her.

Alexa wiped her tears away and said, "We have to talk."

"Oh, oh," said Ryan, leading her to the sofa. "Okay what is it? Tell me everything."

"You're going to hate me," Alexa said, new tears forming in her eyes.

"I doubt that," said Ryan. "Try me and see. I'm a good listener. I won't interrupt until you finish."

Alexa told Ryan about Maggie's kiss at school yesterday. She told him how it reminded her of the kisses she had shared with Ursula, except, Maggie knew that she was transgender and wouldn't freak. She told him that she couldn't get the kiss off her mind, couldn't concentrate and had called to ask Maggie to come to her house, supposedly to help her academically. Then, she told him in detail what had happened and that she was very, very sorry.

Ryan got a hard-on just listening to Alexa's sexually explicit description, but he couldn't let her off the hook just yet. He tried hard to be upset and actually made her cry before forgiving her. He told her that he understood how she felt and that he himself had thoughts of being with a girl just to know what it would be like. It didn't make him less gay but perhaps it did explain why he was so attracted to Alexa. When he finished forgiving her he asked Alexa if she felt better now and if she would like to be with Maggie again.

Alexa told him that she had learned how bad it felt to cheat, guilt was too painful and that she was completely devoted to him.

Ryan told her that he wasn't talking about cheating and that he would understand if she felt that she needed to explore. Then he said, "Maybe we can explore together, but no-one will ever replace you in my heart."

Alexa couldn't believe what she was hearing. It excited her and scared her at the same time. Alexa had always like girls because for the most part they were gentler than guys. She loved Ryan because he was the gentlest man she had ever known. And yet when she had been threatened he took care of her protagonists decisively. She was afraid that any sexual exploration that they may do even together may eventually harm or even destroy their relationship. They decided to take a couple of weeks to think about and discuss it.

Alexa snuggled into Ryan's open arms and felt the security that she had always wanted and never expected to have. Ryan lowered his lips to hers and their tongues started their love dance. The kiss lasted until they were out of breath. Ryan was first to pull out of the kiss, he gently pushed her down onto the sofa. He looked deeply into her eyes as he opened the top button of her blouse. There was lust in his gaze. He was working feverishly on the buttons spreading open the blouse as he went. By the time he had the last button undone Alexa's beautiful breasts, only covered by a flimsy, see through bra, became the objects of his desire. Through the bra, his lips and tongue found her breasts as he fumbled for the hooks that held the bra in place. Alexa took pity on him and quickly undid the hooks between her breasts.

Ryan moaned as he took in the beauty of Alexa's body. She raised her hips insinuating that he should finish undressing her. Ryan was nothing if not obedient, he slid his fingers under the elastic waistband of her skirt and pulled it down over her hips and down her legs. As her panties came into view it was obvious that Alexa was excited too. Her cock was being held down by her panties in a struggle that the panties were losing. Ryan groaned in discomfort as his own cock was straining to fill with blood in the confines of his own underwear.

Alexa could sense Ryan's discomfort, she started removing the rest of her clothes. He sighed with relief knowing that she meant for him to hurry and get undressed too. Neither of them was in the mood for a long seduction. They were just plain horny and really just needed to release their pent-up passion brought on by the uncertainty of the last couple of days.

Alexa had a head start and was naked before Ryan. She jumped up and cried, "last one to the bed is on the bottom." Poor Ryan had no chance of being first on the bed and that was okay with him. He wanted Alexa to have her way with him. When he landed late on the bed, Alexa pushed him down onto his back and practically attacked him. She landed on top of him, wrapped her arms his neck and kissed him feverishly with tongues swirling into each other's mouth. Her pelvis was thrusting her cock against Ryan's causing both of them to moan, their pleasure ramping up their long deep, tongue twisting kiss.

Ryan cupped her breasts in his hands tweaking her nipples with his thumbs. Alexa's body reacted to the sensations that ran from her nipples directly to her cock. Ryan could feel her arousal her cock was starting to drool precum. Ryan stepped up the stimulation by alternating pinches to right then left nipples getting a little harder with each round of pinches. Her cock was now jerking with each pinch. Alexa was groaning every time Ryan squeezed a nipple. Ryan asked if he was hurting her. "God no, harder! Please harder!"

Alexa thrust harder as each jolt of pain shot from her nipples to her cock. Ryan thought he was being drenched with her precum, but it was actually as much of his own as hers. Alexa was overcome with sensation and the pain started to be more than she could bear. She collapsed on top of Ryan. He moved his hands from her breasts to her back and gently massaged the tight muscles in her shoulders. Alexa relaxed and slid her body down over Ryan's, her cock sliding against his, her cockhead dropping over his balls. Ryan spread his legs and raised them in an effort to align her cock with his hole. She was so wet that lube was not needed. When Alexa felt the tip of her cock fall into the indent in Ryan's ass crack she pressed forward. Her slippery cockhead pierced Ryan's asshole bringing with it a groan and a little yelp of pain from Ryan. His sphincter clenched around her shaft just behind the cockhead. She held steady allowing him to relax his sphincter.

Soon, Ryan said, "I'm ready sweetie, please fuck me." Alexa slowly slid into Ryan's body stretching him wider as the girth of her cock increased. Ryan felt the stretch, relishing this fuck more than ever before. Alexa was back and there were no secrets between them.

Alexa's unbridled desire for Ryan took over and she fucked him, driving her cock over his prostate. His asshole was clutching her cock every time she poked his prostate. They were both on their way to a massive orgasm. Alexa was holding onto her release waiting for Ryan. She changed the angle of her attack altering the stimulation of Ryan's prostate. Ryan on the edge moaned signaling that he was about to cum. Alexa held her breath, holding back her release until she felt Ryan's sphincter clamp down on her cock time after time as each stream of cum splashed onto their bodies. Her own release was amazing. She felt four strong contractions unloading loads of cum into Ryan's body. She continued to stroke until the strength ebbed from the orgasm and her cock started to soften. Fully impaled into Ryan's body she collapsed onto him. She felt her cum oozing out of his ass and running down over her balls.

Ryan took her head between his hands and guided her lips to his. The kiss this time was gentle. Tongues were involved, but now it was pure love without the urgency for sex. There was no doubting, no unfulfilled needs. Of course, they still had their curiosities that they may explore, but they were still young and had all the rest of their lives and would always be together.

They spent the next two weeks working hard on their education and playing hard on their loving. Then Ryan brought up the topic of exploring and fulfilling his desire to find out what it would be like to be with a girl. They discussed how it may affect their relationship. Knowing that they were totally committed to each other and anything they did outside that relationship was just play. Their play partner must understand that it was just for fun and that they would both be present for play time and go home together when it was over.

They decided to go for it and Alexa agreed to talk to Maggie about a threesome with her and Ryan.

The next day Alexa asked Maggie to go with her to the little park off-campus for a private conversation. Maggie was curious, and a little nervous. Alexa gave no hints and walked away to get ready for her next class. Maggie was worried that maybe Alexa had told Ryan about their time together and it hadn't gone well. She would feel so bad if they broke up over Alexa's transgression with her.

Now that arrangements had been made, Alexa started getting nervous about the discussion that she planned to have with Maggie. Would she be angry? Would she be grossed out by the thought of a threesome with a tranny and a gay guy? Would this end their friendship?

Alexa led Maggie to a bench in an that was as far removed from other people as possible. She was so nervous that she was shaking her feet were thumping on the ground. Maggie became concerned with Alexa's condition. Her face was red, her body was shaking. Maggie moved to Alexa's side and put her arm around her shoulder. "What's wrong sweetie? Did something bad happen? Are you and Ryan alright? Did you have a fight?"

Still shaking uncontrollably Alexa started to speak, "You're going to hate me. You're going to think I am crazy

"I don't think so Alexa. We are friends. I'm sorry if having sex with you has hurt your relationship with Ryan and I will keep my distance, but I will still like you and you can talk to me anytime about anything that troubles you."

Alexa's nerves were calming a little bit and as shaking started to subside, her lips curled into a weak, shy smile. "It's none of the things that you think. I am so nervous about what I am going to ask you to consider."

"Well no matter what you want me to consider, I doubt it will make me hate you. Even if it is something I don't want or like, I can just say no and we will go on being friends."

"Well, uh would you, ah, uh consider being with Ryan," Alexa stammered. "Uh, He has never been with a girl and is curious."

"OH MY GOD, you want me to fuck your boyfriend. I can't believe this."

"Well, I will be there too!"

"You will? OH MY GOD, you want to have a threesome!"

"Well not necessarily but I do want you to know that Ryan and I have discussed this. We would want both of us to be there, so there wouldn't be any secrets between us."

"I don't think so. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, but it's okay if you don't want to. We will find someone else to be Ryan's first."

"Oh no. Uh, I'm not sure that I want to do this but I don't want you asking someone else before I have more time to think about it."

"Oh god Maggie, thank you so much. Please keep this between us!"

"Hey wait, I haven't said yes yet."

"I know, but you will after you have thought about it."

"Maaaybeee - we'll see."

"We should be getting back. We don't want to be late for class." Alexa concluded the conversation. For now.

As they headed back to campus, both girls were thinking about the possibilities, yet somewhat conflicted about the relationships. It could end in heartbreak for one or all of them.

Maggie thought back to her evening with Alexa. She recalled Alexa's soft voluptuous breasts squeezed between their bodies as Alexa's cock penetrated her pussy bigger and better than most guys could fuck her. Then her thoughts turned to Ryan. Ryan was one of those guys that no-one would ever suspect of being gay. He was in excellent shape and she had watched him working out with his friends in the martial arts club. There was nothing sissy about Ryan. Maggie tried to picture his cock. Would it be bigger than Alexa's or smaller? The package she had observed under his gym shorts wasn't a disappointment. She had to accept Alexa's request, but she would make them wait for a while.

Alexa was also thinking about that evening with Maggie. Would Ryan be so enraptured with Maggie that he would decide that maybe he should give being straight a little more consideration? Alexa immediately discarded that thought, then she thought, my body is much like Maggie's except for my cock and concluded that Ryan liked her because he liked cock, especially hers. She vowed to be patient and let Maggie have time to think about the proposal.

That night as Alexa and Ryan were fondling each other in sweet foreplay, Ryan asked, "what did Maggie say?"

"Maggie didn't say no, but didn't say yes either, at least not yet." Alexa replied.

"What's your gut saying to you?" asked Ryan.

"I think she will say yes, something about her eyes and the look on her face tells me she is just going to make us wait a few days. She wants to do it!"

"Do you think she would want a threesome or just be with me?"

"Oh, she is going to want a little bit of both of us!"

"Careful sweetie, it's not that small.

"Sorry honey, that was only a figure of speech."

Two hard cocks were touching as the lovers faced each other their lips parted. Their tongues traced each other's lips. Moans sounded from their throats and tongues were devoured. The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes as their cocks were frotting against each other. Ryan pulled back and looked Alexa in the eyes and asked, "what do you want babe?'

"Fuck me! Hard!" she exclaimed.

Ryan's wet slippery cock slid down off Alexa's as her knees raised and her ass tilted to receive him. His slimy cock slipped over her balls and found her hole. They lined up without difficulty as their familiar bodies joined. Alexa groaned as Ryan filled her. Ryan silenced her moans and groans as his lips locked with hers. The sounds now were those of Ryan's pelvis slamming into her hips as he granted her request to be fucked hard. When breathing became more important than the kiss, their lips parted and Alexa's grunts and groans continued.

"Oh yes, (grunt) that's it, (groan) fuck me hard, (grunt) oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." She came squirting cum all over her belly and chest.

Ryan felt Alexa's sphincter clench around his cock and her cum wet his chest. Her ass was clutching and milking his cock. He held back and resisted the urge to cum. When Alexa's asshole started to relax Ryan began to stroke again. Alexa wasn't done yet and when her hole clamped down again on Ryan's cock he couldn't hold on any longer. Ryan couldn't believe the length of his orgasm it went on for nearly a minute and then twitched as he collapsed breathlessly on top of Alexa, in no hurry to withdraw.

Alexa's breathing matched Ryan's. She pulled his lips down to hers and the kiss lasted until Ryan's cock softened and slipped from her ass. "Oh, fuck Ryan! We're going to ruin the sheets!" Alexa squeezed her ass shut but failed to squelch the flow of cum from her ass. Ryan grabbed a handful of tissue from the nightstand and pressed it to her asshole. Alexa put her hand over the tissue and crab walked to the toilet. When she released the pressure the load of cum squirted out of her ass. "Fuck Ryan," she shouted, "where did all that come from?"

"I don't know babe. It just felt like I would never stop cumming. It was the best orgasm I ever had!"

"Were you thinking about Maggie?"

"Fuck no! Well maybe I was thinking about a threesome, but you will always be the main act."

"We'll see'" she said.

"It's no contest my dear. Maggie may satisfy my curiosity, but you have my heart and that's not going to change."

She finished cleaning up and returned to the bed. She pushed Ryan down in the wet spot and covered his body with hers laying a sweet semi passionate kiss on Ryan's lips. "Are you ready for more?" she asked.

His limp cock never even twitched. Alexa looked at his cock and then told Ryan, "That's okay baby, I have your heart, I don't need your cock for what I have in mind. Now assume the position because my cock unlike yours didn't totally exhaust itself on one orgasm and now I'm going to fuck you silly."

Ryan groaned. His cock didn't react but he pulled his knees up toward his chest opening his asshole to Alexa. The cum had dried up and she wasn't slippery. She laid her cock against his asshole and dropped some spit on his hole rubbing it in with her cock. She pressed in opening his hole slightly then withdrew and dropped more spit into his hole and some on the end of her cock. She pressed against his hole again this time gaining an inch or two. She held his hips apart and withdrew again. She spit into his gaping hole filling him up with her saliva. The next time she pressed against his hole she slid in to the balls. Ryan groaned as she filled him and she could feel his cock starting to twitch as she bottomed out. She slowly worked her cock in and out of Ryan until his cock was doing some serious swelling.

"Fuck me babe!" Ryan exclaimed. "Fuck me hard!"

Alexa pounded his ass as he had pounded her. Ryan had cum so much that she wasn't expecting him to cum to her fucking, but after a few minutes his grunting and groaning told her that Ryan was building toward another orgasm. When she felt his sphincter clutch her cock she was ready too. She continued to stroke through Ryan's orgasm, her own cum squirting into him as his ass milked her cock to total fulfillment and satisfaction. The kiss that followed was tender and sweet with absolutely no urgency.

"I love you Alexa."

"Not as much as I love you Ryan."

The next day Maggie sought out Alexa at the first break. She was bubbling with excitement. "Alexa! I had a dream last night. I was with you and Ryan having a threesome. It was so hot. When I woke up, I stroked my clit and immediately squirted out an earth-shattering orgasm. My sheets were soaked already so I stroked some more then changed the sheets and slept like a baby."

"So, I guess the answer is yes," Alexa assumed.

"Fuck yes! The answer is YESSSS! When can we do it?"

"I will check with Ryan at lunch and we can make plans at the next break," Alexa replied.

At lunch Alexa told Ryan about Maggie's dream and that they were good to go whenever he was ready. She had expected Ryan to jump at the chance and do it right away. Ryan thought about it for a minute and said, "It's only Thursday let's wait until Saturday evening. Then if it's a late night we will have Sunday to rest up."

"I'm surprised," said Alexa.

"Why?" Asked Ryan.

"Well Maggie is a hot girl and she is certainly horny for us, so I thought you would be so turned on that you would want it tonight."

"Do you want it tonight?"

sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers
12