Alexa's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, I don't know. As long as I have you. I can wait. It may be good for Maggie to wait for a few more days. Then she will be really horny by Saturday."

"Yeah, she may have more laundry to do by that time," said Ryan.

"Why don't we invite her for dinner on Saturday, then we will have the whole evening and night to explore," Alexa suggested.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Ryan replied.

They finished lunch and Ryan suggested a walk before going back to class. They had almost a half hour to kill so they slipped out of the building onto the campus walking trails. Within five minutes Ryan had led them into a grove of trees on part of the campus set aside as green space. Ryan had been here before and noticed a narrow footpath off to the left of the trail. He guided Alexa to the seldom used path. They soon came to a small meadow like opening in the trees at the end of the path. Ryan took Alexa in his arms, hugging her and nuzzling his face into her neck and nipping her earlobe. He felt a shiver in her body and she turned her head to capture his lips in a passionate kiss.

Ryan leaned into the kiss and let his hands roam over her body. He clasped her bottom and pulled her into his body. His cock was hard as a rock and he could tell that her's was too. They stood there kissing and rubbing their cocks together. Both of them could feel precum dripping down over their cocks. Ryan backed Alexa up to a tree, undid his pants and let them fall around his ankles. He turned her around and reached under her skirt sliding her panties down around her ankles. She protested that they would be late for class but the pressure of his hard cock against her ass silenced her protests. Ryan pushed his underwear down baring his cock. Alexa stepped one foot out of her panties and bent forward leaning against the tree. Ryans cock was lubed, with precum, enough that entry was smooth. Alexa groaned as she felt the familiar cock enter her love channel, she pushed back against him. Ryan started stroking bumping her prostate on every stroke. With little time to spare he sped up slamming into her full depth time after time. Soon he felt his orgasm building and Alexa was moaning and crying out for him to fuck her harder. When Ryan was on the verge of cumming he reached around her and stroked her cock in unison with his strokes. It only took a few strokes and they were both cumming. Alexa was a mess the inside of her skirt was covered in her cum and his dripped from her ass, she felt as though she was in heaven. Ryan had come prepared, he had some paper towel that he used to wipe her skirt before it soaked through too much and folded some up to put inside her panties to catch the cum seeping from her asshole.

They hurried back to class both being the last student to enter their respective classes, not late, but as the professor was preparing to speak.

Alexa couldn't concentrate on the subject matter. Her ass was swimming in cum and all she could think about was Ryan's cock driving into her. She started to wonder if she really wanted Maggie join them on Saturday. Then she was ashamed of herself. She had been with Maggie and she knew that Ryan had never been with a girl. How could she deny him the opportunity to fulfill his curiosity? She knew that Ryan would be hers as long as they both lived. She was that committed to him and him to her. She had to go through with the threesome for Ryan.

Similarly, Ryan was having difficulty concentrating in his class. He was curious about how a pussy would feel around his cock, but he didn't want to spoil what he had with Alexa. He didn't know how to back out now. Alexa would be making the date with Maggie at the end of their class and they were in a different wing of the university. He had to go through with the threesome. He had made a commitment.

After class Maggie and Alexa talked and there was no turning back. The rest of the day and all-day Friday both Alexa and Ryan were nervous, tense with a knot in the pit of their stomach. They didn't talk about it and tried to act normal when they were together. The only time they felt good was when their lovemaking diverted their attention form the upcoming event on Saturday.

Saturday dawned a gray and drizzly day. The mood in Ryan's apartment matched the day. They did manage to work together to prepare a nice meal for the pre-threesome dinner. Maggie arrived at 5:30 with not one but two bottles of a very good chardonnay. They finished off one bottle before dinner and the slight buzz softened the anxiety level for both Ryan and Alexa. After dinner and another glass of the good wine for each of them they were as loose as they were going to get. It was Maggie who reminded them why they were all here this evening. She didn't say a word just started stripping in the living room. When she was naked, she took each of them by the hand and led them and the rest of the wine to the bedroom.

Ryan was seeing a naked woman for the first time. Maggie was a very attractive girl but she wasn't Alexa. His cock hadn't responded yet. Would he be able to go through with this? He gulped down some more wine and looked at Alexa who was gulping wine also. Then they came together face to face kissed and started undressing each other. Garments dropped to the floor and were swept aside. When they were naked looking into each other's eyes it was clear who they each wanted.

Maggie could see it too. They were a match made in heaven and there was no way that she would come between them. She marveled at the obvious love between them. This night would not be about sex it would be about love. She had come here expecting to be ravaged sexually, used in every sexual position and orifice and leave completely satiated. She was a little disappointed but Alexa and Ryan were made for each other. She walked over to them gave them a group hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"This would be a mistake she said. I love both of you for who you are, and you are loving kind friends, that I want in my life forever, but not for a night of sex. Let's all forget about the threesome and remember this as a pleasant dinner party and celebration of our love. Let's get dressed and redefine our relationship."

The three of them talked until about 10:00pm and enjoyed each other's company. Maggie rose to leave and they all kissed as friends as she left the apartment.

Before Maggie was out of the building Alexa and Ryan were in each other's arms. They would remember this night for the rest of their lives and they would love and respect Maggie for the gift of this evening.

Their eyes locked. They went back to the bedroom and made love alternating between tenderly and urgently; gently and savagely. It was good but it would never be sex again. It was love damn it, and they devoted themselves to each other as their vows would seal in the near future. There were no more thoughts of threesomes or curiosity. They were one forever. Alexa had made the journey from a boy to a woman.

END

12