Alexa's Plaything Being Used Again

Story Info
Another session with Goddess.
4.5k words
4.66
12.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers

Mostly non-fictional and for amusement only.

Written by LaCalva, November 2021

Story Codes: F/m, consensual, oral, bondage, feet, humiliation, pegging, latex, cbt

I feel high! Goddess is back from a business trip and staying over in a place close from where I live. She invited me to come and meet her, I feel really happy. Of course I made certain that I was well groomed, cleaned inside out and mentally ready. I got her the bottle of wine that she likes so much, together with her favorite choice of cheese, homemade fresh bread and a little sweet treat. I like it when she is delighted about those little presents, it makes me happy.

Currently I am driving to the address that she had texted me earlier. It is late October but still reasonably warm and sunny for central Europe. I make sure I am on time and let her know my estimated time of arrival. We only meet occasionally as we live far apart but stay in regular contact otherwise. So whenever we can meet it is a special treat for me really. In those last three weeks our contact was more frequent than usual as I had texted her that I would participate in this years' locktober. Of course without the cage as I had no keyholder available, but I told her I wanted to see if I could stay chaste and see how that would work out. Goddess made sure that she reminded me of that regularly since then and teased me almost daily.

By now I was feeling desperately horny like a dog in heat. The frequent edging certainly did not help either. My balls felt like heavy melons and I was leaking precum quite heavily - especially since I got that invitation to come and see her in person. I wanted to be subservient to her and please her.

I am lucky, I find a parking space very close to her place and make my way up to the apartment. Goddess is already waiting at the open door, smiling charmingly at me. When I see her I immediately fall for her like so many times before, I forget everything around me. Her beautiful dark hair is tied up in a ponytail. Seductive makeup as usual. Today she wears a beautiful skin-tight red latex dress that accentuates her female figure just perfectly. Additionally she put on her matching short black gloves and black high heels.

As I get closer I can hear music coming from inside the apartment - fittingly it is that Lana del Rey song about a red dress and summer. Goddess hugs me heartily and even kisses me hard. I am gob smacked for a second but it feels really good as she pushes herself onto me. The smell of her and the latex dress are intoxicating and I feel like I will cum right there in the doorframe and straight into my underwear. Then Goddess pushes me away and slaps me in the face and grins at me. She points her index finger to the floor and I know that I must greet her by kissing her high heels. So I immediately get on my knees and give each shoe a kiss and then wait for further instructions.

She walks into the apartment and I walk behind her carrying my duffel bag and the cooling bag with the food and wine. I cannot take my eyes of her beautiful legs and that perfect bum while I follow her. I am sure she is aware that I ogle her and it is just at that moment when she turns her head and looks right at me smiling knowingly. She sits down on the comfortable looking leather sofa. I know better than to just sit down without her approval so I just stand there and wait for further instructions.

Goddess enjoys this short moment, looks me up and down and then tells me to go and serve her a glass of wine and then have a shower. She quickly adds that she wants to see me naked and on my knees in front of her and also plugged when I will get back. I bow my head and do what I am told, practically running to the shower.

I shower again thoroughly and feel how excited I am to be allowed to finally meet her again. It feels like we have not seen each other for ever. I can barely contain my excitement. My penis is rock hard already, it is almost embarrassing. I must be careful to not touch myself for too long. When I return to the living room with my head bowed I notice Goddess has placed her selection of toys on the dining table. Like she had ordered me I kneel on the floor in front of her with my head bowed and stare at the floor. Next she buckles a leather collar around my throat and locks it tightly. My wrists are placed in leather manacles and locked together behind my back. She sits down again but leans forward towards me and starts playing with my nipples. I can smell her, her scent, her latex dress. I lift my head and look into her mesmerizing dark eyes and enjoy this instant. I love this, I appreciate this moment, the tension and the chemistry. I can see Goddess grinning at me and I am falling for her even more. I want nothing else than to please her.

Then Goddess unexpectedly slaps me in the face again. I look at her startled and she tells me that she had not given me her permission to look into her eyes and that I must avert my gaze to the floor and on her heels as she had taught me. She then gets up and walks around me and lectures that she will no longer tolerate my bratty behavior and that she expects me to be absolutely submissive. I lower my head again and feel embarrassed. Goddess sits down again and applies alligator nipple clamps to my stiff nipples. She also adds a little weight on the chain and lets it drop with a giggle after she had played with it in her hands. I moan and she tells me to shut up. She then gags me with a ring gag so my mouth is painfully held open. I soon start drooling uncontrollably, this is truly humiliating.

She snaps her fingers and orders me to lick her high heels. I crawl closer to her and bend over so I can reach her shoes. I take a close look at her heels and her ankles and lower legs. I just adore her beautiful legs. I bow down again. I can smell the fine leather of her heels and indulge. I extend my tongue through the ring and start licking her left shoe. Goddess loves this and I make sure I stretch my tongue far out so she can see the worshipping. She snaps her fingers and I start doing the same to her other foot. I can feel Goddess caressing my back, bum and butt plug with a riding crop. Occasionally she lightly slaps me with it. Not hard, only so hard that I softly moan and twitch when she hits me.

I focus on my task and realize just how raging hard my penis is by now. My nipples hurt from those vicious clamps. Eventually Goddess orders me to stop and straighten up again on my knees. Then I have to raise my head high up and she pours some of the wine into my mouth which is held wide open by the ring gag. It is hard to swallow but I manage. She sits down again and smiles at me. I immediately lower my head again as I had already been told earlier. Goddess taps my knees with her heels so I spread my legs wider.

Next she starts to fondle my blue balls with the tip of her right shoe. It is a very light touch but it feels so good. I want more of this and start to press my hips against her foot a little stronger. Simultaneously I hump the air since I am so excited - but most of all because I am desperately horny from not cumming in over three weeks now. I close my eyes and moan deeply. I wish I had the use of my hand so I could masturbate right now. Goddess moves her foot to my rock-hard penis and softly strokes it with the side of her heel. This encourages me even more so I use this friction and hump her foot. This earns me another face slap and a strong tug on the chain of my nipple clamps. Goddess laughs at me, I know how much she likes to be in control and how she likes to mercilessly tease me.

She has another sip of wine while I try to cool down my excitement by breathing nice and slowly. She then slides off her high heels and places her feet straight into my face. I inhale deeply and can smell the mix of light sweat and leather and it is very intoxicating. I stick out my tongue and lick the sole of her foot and her toes as best as I can with the ring gag in my mouth. I have been ready to cum for a long time by now and the familiar strain in my balls is hard to bear. Goddess somehow senses this also and starts to tap my blue balls with the tip of her leather crop. At first very lightly but then more intense. I cannot focus on either the pain in my balls or the joy of licking her feet. It is like my mind is in overdrive now from the different sensations which it is trying to process. I can feel an orgasm building up and I start to moan uncontrollably.

The problem is that my orgasms must be explicitly allowed by Goddess so I start to beg desperately. Or at least I try to as the sounds that escape my mouth are incomprehensible. Goddess pulls her foot away and places it on my swollen balls and massages them roughly with her toes. Her crop is now under my chin so I look up straight into her eyes. I see a mean-spirited little grin on her face and then her foot is suddenly pulled away again from my balls. It is too late now though, I realize I am way over the point of no return: a few seconds later I feel cum pouring slowly out of my penis. A ruined orgasm! I am shocked, surprised and also frustrated at the same time. This is not satisfying at all!

I am still kneeling in front of Goddess, but now frozen and not yet understanding what exactly is happening here. I skeptically look at Goddess' face again and notice that she is not happy at all. She grabs the ring of my leather collar and pulls me straight to her face and whispers in my ear that I was not allowed to cum and that I earned myself a fierce punishment. I want to plead to her, apologize but I still wear that evil ring gag. I bow and beg for forgiveness and kiss both of her feet. She simply pulls me up again on the ring of the collar and fiercely rips off the nipple clamps. This hurts like hell and I close my eyes from the pain.

I look up at her, she stands above me, her hands on her hips, looking down at me. I am still in pain but looking at her towering over me, in control of me and the situation, so self-confident and hot of course, it makes me feel like I am at the perfect spot in this very moment. I am still very much aroused, my penis points out like a flagpole. Goddess slaps me in the face and tells me how disappointed she is that I had cum without her permission. She then tells me that she now has to change her plan for me as she actually wanted to reward me for being chaste and a good boy for over three weeks. Now she would have to punish me since I am a bad and disobedient slut with no respect for her. I feel ashamed but I know it is no use to argue. The only thing I want to do now is to please her. If this means suffering, well then it is.

Goddess orders me to turn around on my knees and face away, my head on the floor and my ass high up in the air. I hear her walking away and picking something up from the table where she has her toys ready. When she comes back I feel the familiar touch of a flogger caressing my exposed bum. I am well aware that I am in trouble now. She then starts to flog me. Not gently but harsh and with force. I twitch and groan but try my best to take the flogging as I know I deserve it and that Goddess likes inflicting pain on me. She loves to be in control, it turns her on.

After a while she stops and takes a break. I am certain my ordeal is only just starting and I am right. After she had another sip of wine she picks up the leather paddle and starts beating my bum cheeks. This is a whole different sensation and it still hurts. A lot actually. I shudder and I sweat but I want to take this pain for Goddess.

Eventually stops and puts the paddle down on the table. Then she steps over to where I am still kneeling and taking deep breaths to calm myself down. I can feel her hands caressing down my back and onto my bum cheeks. They burn, it feels like they are on fire. I imagine how she smiles at this. I am still gagged and I resist trying to talk - no plead - to her. I focus on suffering quietly. Her hands wander further down to my balls. She kneads them in her hands. I groan. Her touch is heavenly and I feel like I am getting hard again. Goddess then also fondles my now fully erect penis, she even strokes it and I feel like I might cum again very shortly. I lift my head and look at her, right into her sultry dark eyes. There is a glint in her eyes, she is enjoying this too, she likes what she does and savors the moment.

I moan and move my hips to the rhythm of her strokes. Then she suddenly steps away and leaves me. This teasing and denial is evil! I feel the tension from my toes going over through my hurting knees, lower back and of course my burning bum straight into my head. This is heavenly torture. I take this for Goddess and I embrace it.

What comes next is something I always dread though. Goddess loves to use the cane. It is no different this time. The blows are swift, precise and they hurt, a lot! I feel like I must cry but I know she does not like me whining so I focus on breathing and taking my punishment quietly for her. I did not count the blows but it feels to me that this is never ending. When it actually stops I cannot refrain from turning towards her and kissing her feet. I apologize to her - at least I am trying through my ring gag - and humbly beg her for mercy.

She is not convinced by this and tells me to get up on my knees in front of her and try again. This is humiliating but my penis is really betraying me: it is rock hard and points straight in the air. Goddess only smiles at me and tells me to try once more but more eagerly. Eventually she lets me off the hook and I get a break. She frees me and I use this for a bathroom stop and to drink water. When I get back to the living room she immediately orders me to come to the bedroom which is dimly lit. She puts a blindfold on me but otherwise I am in no restraints at all. My senses are enhanced, I can hear her undressing from her latex dress and lying on the bed. The smell is captivating.

Goddess appreciates my massages, she says it is a thing that I am good at and that I have strong hands. And of course I love to massage her, touch her perfect body, her tender skin and indulge her. It feels like torture though as I am now allowed to touch her, hear her breathing deeply. But I am denied of enjoying the beautiful sight of her body. This is torture again but without the physical pain.

It gives me pleasure when Goddess feels good. I love it when she relaxes and purrs like a kitten. With the sight out of my control I focus on touching her in the right spots. I have no sense of time so I do not know how long I massage her but after quite some time Goddess tells me to stop and to get back on my knees. I hear her getting up from the bed and going to the bathroom and walking around in the apartment. When she gets back she orders me lay on the bed on my back. She then attaches my wrists and ankles to the posts of the bed so I am completely helpless. Finally she removes the leather blindfold and I can see her again. She turns around and sits on my torso cowgirl style. I admire the toned muscles of her back and of course her beautiful bum.

She turns her head and looks down on me over her shoulder and grins at me. She takes a soft cotton string and binds it around my balls and the shaft of my stiff penis. It is a tight bind, it does not hurt but I can feel it is there. Then I feel her hand slowly stroking my penis again. Her touch feels so good. She also grinds her crotch on my naked chest - I feel totally mesmerized and fall deep in this moment, I hope this will last forever, I am high on endorphins. I feel her grip tighten around my now rock-hard penis. And then I notice another sensation which I cannot quite put my finger on yet. It feels like she is getting me off with a hand job but it feels different somehow. It is highly arousing and I feel like I will cum again any second.

I moan loudly and Goddess giggles. Suddenly it stops. She turns around again and asks me if I had ever been sounded before. I nod my head and she turns forward again and inserts the sound into my urethra again, the teasing continues and I feel like I will faint shortly from arousal. I feel like I cannot endure this teasing anymore and humbly beg her to be allowed to cum. She does not answer verbally but suddenly grabs my sore and blue balls and squeezes them firmly. I yelp but it is quickly followed by a guttural moan. She tells me I am still far away from being allowed to cum and that I better withhold or I will face another punishment again. I know she is not joking so I take deep breaths again and focus.

Seeing me suffer and being helpless are major turn-ons for Goddess. It is my greatest joy to see her happy, pleased and preferably satisfied. So when she slowly leans back to sit straight on my face I am overwhelmed. I absolutely know what she wants now and I do my very best to please her orally to my best abilities and in the way she likes. It is a real privilege to be allowed such intimacy. I totally indulge in pleasing her with my tongue and soon feel her shifting around on my face, grinding and slightly moaning. This is even more motivation to me to do a good and thorough job. I concentrate on my task but now also feel that Goddess is slowly but firmly stroking my penis.

I groan into her bum and she tells me to shut up and keep licking her. It is those moments where she is strict and assertive that I love the most. She sits down on my face and I cannot breathe or hear for a moment. I feel helpless and totally out of control and it turns me on so much. She lifts her bum again and tells me to continue licking her. I stick my tongue far out and enclose her hole with my mouth as good as I can. She trembles from excitement, this makes me even hornier and motivates me to do the best job I possibly can.

Goddess cries out, I hope it is from ecstasy. It makes me feel very good to see her enjoying this session. In a moment like this I really feel alive and a little proud also. She gets up from me and leaves me on the bed, still bound, while she walks off to the bathroom again. I am still deeply aroused. She frees me after she has returned and hands me a glass of water which I pour down in one huge gulp. Goddess has not finished yet. She takes me by the ring of my collar and tells me to follow her back to the lounge. I have to quietly stand in a corner of the room with my hands behind my neck and my legs spread. My penis is rock hard again from the humiliation and the prolonged teasing. I am processing on what had happened in those last two or so hours. I feel used, abused, really like a toy for Goddess. This makes me even harder and my balls feel very heavy again.

Goddess returns and tells me to slowly turn around and face her. She is standing about three meters away, now wearing her favorite strapon harness with a mounted dildo. It looks huge! She grins evilly at me and snaps her finger. I get down on my knees. Then she orders me to slowly crawl over to her and then beg her to be allowed to suck her cock. I feel gob smacked again and hesitate for just a moment. She barks at me to obey her and get to it right now. I comply immediately. I slowly move over to her and place myself right on front of her on my knees. I look up at her straight into her beautiful dark eyes and humbly ask for permission to suck her cock. She laughs at me and tells me what a whore I am. I beg her again and she simply nods her head this time and tells me to get to it.

I slowly get closer to her with my head and open mouth. She tells me to stick out my tongue first and lick the tip of her cock. God this is so humiliating. But I do as I am told as I know this is what Goddess likes. I lick the shaft and the artificial balls and always look up to her face as I do. I can see her smile. Then I slowly swallow the cock and bob my head more and more and swallow as much as I can. I try to deep throat the artificial cock but I gag and spit it out. Goddess barks at me to get back to work right now. I look straight into her eyes and try to plead for mercy but she simply tells me with her sultry voice that as her whore I would have to please her and work her cock like she wants it - otherwise she would simply push it down my throat or straight into my ass.

LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers
12