Alexa's Plaything Being Used Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a little startled now and try again, never stopping to look her straight in the eyes. She tells me to moan for her like a good whore. I feel just like that. She holds the back of my head with one hand and pushes her artificial cock deeply into my mouth until I gag and cough. When she retreats her strapon there is a lot of spit sputtering out of my mouth. My eyes are watering.

Eventually she tells me to stop and get over to the table, bend over and spread my bum cheeks. Of course I know what comes next. Fortunately she uses lube to moisten my anus. She also pours some over her strapon. She steps right behind me and spreads my legs further. Then I can feel her entering me with her strapon slowly but steadily without hesitation. It slides in quite easily as my hole had been widened by wearing the butt plug earlier. I try to relax as good as I can and focus on deep breaths. I feel so full and endlessly horny. Goddess thrusts deeply and regularly.

And I really moan now from arousal. I feel her hands on my hips as she fucks me hard and relentlessly. Occasionally she slaps my ass and tells me what a good whore I am. She also tells me take all of her cock. I can hear slopping sounds and the slaps of her open hands on my bum cheeks. I feel utterly humiliated but also extremely aroused. She asks me if I wanted to cum which of course I affirm gratefully. But Goddess does not make it that easy for me. She tells me to beg her to be allowed to cum for her while she fucks me like a dirty whore. I simply moan and do exactly as I am told.

I can feel her hand on my rock-hard penis, she is stroking me. There is a massive orgasm building up from deep within me and I am already beyond the point of no return. I scream to be allowed to cum for her and she finally gives me her approval to cum. And I do, finally! I feel like I will pass out shortly. I groan and it feels like a freight train is pumping its way out of my penis. Goddess pulls out the strapon and I suddenly feel empty and most off all exhausted and also sore.

After I have recovered a bit I have another quick shower. A few minutes later we both sit dressed at the dining table and chat about the session, our respective lives and upcoming plans. We enjoy a glass of wine together and the snack that I had brought. We happily smile at each other and laugh. About an hour later I am on my way home. It has been an intense session again and I am very grateful that she is there. I cannot wait to see her again, hopefully soon, for another meeting and to be used again as her toy. She is truly unique. I am hers.

12