Alexa's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan gasped loudly at the renewed squeeze, reminding her of his current predicament. She started lifting herself off of him and had to actually pull against him to loosen the vice grip her pussy had on his package. He winced and arched his back in pain as his abused nuts gave way and popped out of her, covered in both of their cum. She reached down and quickly loosed the wrap to remove it, as soon as it was off she fondled his nutsack gently and confirmed that there were still two orbs inside. Even that lightest touch had him wincing though so she let go and kissed him again, relaxing to lay against his chest as she did. She was still reeling in warm pleasure and orgasmic afterglow, they could assess the damage in a minute.

He was speechless for a while until finally breathing out "god damn, I've never cum that hard." She smiled and gave his now limp cock a little pat as she stood up and walked across the room to clean herself up, "job well done then!" Alexa cooed over her shoulder with a playful smile.

Logan carefully reached between his legs and found each of his nuts with either hand to make sure they weren't damaged. They were already swollen larger than usual, the left one was atypically firm too, but at least they were still round and he could definitely still feel them. All at once the evening caught up to him and he felt himself getting heavy. He was totally passed out by the time she made it back to the bed to cuddle against him.

12