Blue Balls

Story Info
A sadistic wife drains her slave husband's balls.
2k words
4.26
94.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband's blue balls are progressing nicely. I haven't permitted him to ejaculate for 41 days now, since we switched roles, making me the dominant and him the slave. His testicles are distended with their load, hanging heavy and hard in my hand.

I give them another hard squeeze for a few seconds, eliciting a moan from the man to whom they are attached. Satisfied, I withdraw my hand and they hang pendulously between his legs again.

His penis is encased in a hard metal cage. An unforgiving stainless steel tube clamped snugly over the shaft of his penis. I had the cage custom made for him before we were married, and the corona of his circumcised cock sits precisely on the opening of the tube, bulging outwards from the metal and bulging back over it slightly. A ridged wire mesh fits over the end, precisely following the contours of the glans, the purple flesh of which is pressing through the gaps as though trying to escape.

Adam - that's my husbands name - is prevented from getting an erection by the downward curvature of the tube and the constriction of the cage. A red gem at the end of the device serves as a grip for unscrewing the plug from the end of the contraption, which currently sits in his urethra, preventing unauthorised ejaculation (if that were possible) or urination. The plug sits just a centimetre or so inside his urethra. I would use something longer and more invasive if I could but as his cock is being forced into a curve, this is the longest I can use without causing damage.

He doesn't know it yet but the plug is about to come out, and not only to allow him to empty his bladder this time. I've just found out I must go way for a couple of nights on business and Adam can't come with me. This means he'll be alone, unattended and - for safety reasons - in possession of the key to his genital prison.

I wish I could trust him not to masturbate while I'm gone, but he's only a man, and no man could withstand 6 weeks of abstinence voluntarily. Certainly not considering the level of teasing I've subjected him to. Walking around the apartment naked when it suited me or going braless in thin white T-shirt's, my large erect nipples showing through.

I can't leave his cock locked up in chastity, and I can't trust him not to relieve himself of the swollen blue balls I've spent the last month and a half cultivating, so I have to compromise. I'm going to drain him completely of every drop of cum. I'll empty him entirely, testicles, prostate and every tube and vessel in between. I'm going to extract more than his body would normally allow by manipulating the regulating mechanisms of his ejaculatory system. I'm going to render him incapable of giving himself an orgasm or ejaculating for the entire period of my absence. Fuck: he'll be lucky if his dick works at all for a week after I'm through, and he'll be back in his chastity device long before that.

Milking him of everything while inflicting the minimum amount of pleasure possible will take some skill. Ideally I want each forced ejaculation to cause anguish rather than pleasure. I have to be realistic though: some of the process will unavoidably feel good, but it will just be an overture to a series of agonising ruined orgasms. He'll be left frustrated each time I wrench a cumshot from him. More desperate for release but less able to get there.

I need his cooperation though. Everything has to be optimal. I tell him that I'm going to be milking him, and I need him to fill the cup I produce. If he manages it I'll take 2 days off his time being my slave and I'll be at his mercy two days earlier. It's an easy promise to make: there's no way I'll let him fill that cup.

I have three hours before I have to think about packing and leaving so it's time to get started. I unscrew the urethra plug and pull it out, eliciting the usual gasp from Adam. It draws out a string of precum - he's in a constant state of arousal after so long locked up. After taking him to the bathroom I lead him to the frame we have set up in the bedroom and he stands tall for me as I tie his hands above his head.

I seat myself comfortably to the side of him and pull the key to the cage out of my cleavage (a little visual trick I've been saving for the right occasion). He's virtually panting with excitement at the sight.

The key slips into the lock and I pause for a minute, weighing his testicles in my hand. They're substantially larger and heavier than normal. They must ache so much. This thought and the feeling of their weight in my hand is turning me on. I've always had a fetish for blue balls on the men I abuse - particularly in the man I chose as my husband. Such a shame to ruin them, but never mind. This is going to be fun I suppose.

The key turns with a click and the cage pops open. I pull the tube away, but leave the metal ring around his cock and balls. His dick instantly springs to life. He's nearly fully hard already. His cock is large and thick. A factor he likes to use to full advantage when his turn as dominant comes.

He made me take all 8 inches of it in my ass every day for the entire three months of my slavery last time. Some times more than once a day. My pussy was used for his amusement in other ways... No time for reminiscing about that now. I have work to do.

I made him give himself an enema about half an hour ago so he knows to expect me to violate his asshole in some way. I'm going to start the process of draining him by milking his prostate as this is the least pleasurable - and most humiliating- method of inducing ejaculation for him.

I lube my finger and insert it inside him, probing for the spongy bulb of his prostate. I find it easily as it's distended with unspent fluid. He's so desperate for relief he's actually backing his ass into my finger! Relief isn't what I'm trying to achieve here.

I start to press the gland with my finger, just gently at first. Within 30 seconds a steady stream of white seminal fluid is dripping from his now throbbing cock. He's making straining noises, not sure if he likes the sensation of being milked from the inside.

As fun as milking Adam like this is, I know it's not achieving the goal of emptying his testicles. For that I need to stimulate - but not pleasure - his cock. With my finger in his asshole I'll be able to feel his contractions and gauge how close he is to orgasm, and importantly - make sure he doesn't.

His penis feels solid and hot in my hand as I start teasing and I can feel his racing pulse throbbing through it. Gripping the shaft with my free hand I start to run my thumb along the frenulum, treating it like I would a clit. He starts to pant almost instantly and is letting out strained fussing noises after a few seconds. When he starts to thrust into my hand I stop.

"You know that's not allowed, Adam!"

I take a hard swipe at his low hanging balls with an open hand. He yelps and his knees go out but he's held up by the wrist restraints. When he recovers I'm impressed to note he's managed to fully maintain his erection.

He knows better than to ask for mercy. That would cost him an extra day of his servitude, and lose him a day of mine.

When I start stimulating his cock again he manages to keep still. I'm rubbing his frenulum and tapping on the swollen prostate with my inserted finger in tendem. The stream of precum has started again. It's drip drip dripping loudly on the tiled floor at Adam's feet. He doesn't endure this treatment for long before the first spasms start, his internal muscles squeezing down on my finger.

Adam's holding his breath, poised for his first orgasm in 6 weeks (last time he came he would have been unloading into my asshole or down my throat). He thinks I'm going to let him cum! At precisely the point of no return I stop. I wait. To my delight, Adam actually cries out with disappointment and effort as his first ruined orgasm pumps a load of thick hot semen across the room in a powerful jet.

"You missed the cup"

After this first explosion it continues to stream slowly out of him for what seems like an impossibly extended period. The whole time Adam is groaning and writhing in a kind of pain, as though he's in labour. Finally he finishes. We start the game again.

I use the same technique again after a moments rest and another few minutes pass before the familiar contractions start. He's trying to hide his approaching orgasm but his muscles don't lie. He's silent when I stop this time and for a moment I think I've misjudged it and nothing is going to happen. Just as I'm about to start tentative stroking again he tenses suddenly and a second stream of cum starts pouring out of him - this time directly into the cup - and Adam sags in his restraints. Panting gently.

Round 3. I lube up my hand and reinsert my finger. This time I start wanking his shaft properly as more stimulation is needed (his balls have lost a little of their former volume). He seems to like it but there's not much I can do at this point. I'll have to address this later.

It doesn't take long before I have to reduce the stimulation down to frenulum rubbing again. I edge him to a third ruined load which lands in the cup again and I praise him for his marksmanship.

When he's finished he looks at me pleadingly as I laugh at my own joke

"I'm done now. Please don't make me do it again, baby..."

"I can stop, but it'll cost you four days, Honey. Your choice."

I interpret his silence as the instruction to carry on and he can't help himself as I start stroking his cock again. In that moment he does want me to do it again.

I continue subjecting him to this for another hour or so. I inflict four more ruined orgasms in that time. Each one is slightly less productive than the last, but seem to cause Adam more effort and frustration, or whatever it is he's feeling, as his contractions pump more and more ejaculate out of him.

"How does that feel, Honey?"

No response from him.

I'm starting to get bored, although the increasingly desperate noises he's making are still making me quite wet.

"Got any more in there for me?"

I'm not sure he has. His prostate still feels quite firm though so I concentrate on milking him from the inside for a while longer, and I'm rewarded with the patter of more fluid running into the cup.

Only when he's finally spent and I'm sure he's physiologically incapable of ejaculating do I finally stop.

Adam still hasn't been allowed the relief that an orgasm would bring, in spite of having his balls completely drained and his tired prostate rendered entirely spent he's still partially erect.

I force his cock back down the metal tube and snap everything back into place, finishing off by reinserting and screwing in the urethra plug. I'm not going to bother with the lock, I don't think he'll need it locking up now until I return from my trip. There's just enough time before I go to make him bring me to orgasm with his to tongue. His penis will be useless to me now anyway.