Alexey's Story of Lust & Love Pt. 01

Story Info
Young Alexey falls in love - but forever?
6.6k words
4.55
5.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

This is the story of Alexey Ratimir Petrov, a rich, powerful and tough Russian businessman who lives in London. He is also known as 'The Rat' and his reputation with women precedes him.

He once loved a woman, but she let him down badly. Will he ever be able to love another?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Petrov was born in Moscow to upper middle class parents in the 1970's. His father was a respected senior figure in the 'Russian establishment' and as a family they led a comfortable life. His mother had originated from an aristocratic background, never needing to work. And since her marriage, her husband always kept her well provided for and enabled her to live the luxurious kind of life she had been used to.

Alexey also had a younger sister, and his parents had employed au pairs to take care of them, in order that they were able to live their lives to the full, enjoying the many social events within their large circle of friends.

After the break up of the Soviet Union, opportunities were huge and money was easy to make - especially for those with top connections.

Alexey and Mika attended private schools and were well educated and like most adolescent boys Alexey began to notice girls. One in particular. Yulia. She was the daughter of one of his parents' very close friends. Year after year he hankered for her, but she seemed not to notice him. He knew he loved her from afar.

Finally at 17 he plucked up courage to ask her out, but she made excuses and turned him down. He felt miserable.

He often aspired to a union between them, cementing their two great families together. But it seemed she simply didn't think the same way, and soon he heard she was dating one of his friends.

Why didn't she like him? He was not bad looking. He was intelligent. What was wrong with him he wondered?

But as time moved on, he tried to forget her, meeting other girls and gaining much sexual knowledge. He had lost his virginity at eighteen to one of their au pairs. A young Polish woman with plenty of experience in sex and night after night she would show him how to please her. He loved her body and was now eager to try other women.

From that moment, he never looked back. Bedding women became the most important thing in his life. Week after week he would meet different girls in the hope of persuading them to have sex with him, and as he matured and his body became strong and muscular, his face truly handsome; he frequently had no trouble getting girls into his bed.

One particular Saturday evening, his parents wanted him to stay home and attend their dinner party. They had invited the Volkonov's to celebrate their new business deal together. The family were involved in gas and oil, and it seemed likely they would all make absolute fortunes.

"But I'm supposed to be taking Lili out on Saturday." He told his father.

"Then you must cancel. This is very important for your future. You will be involved in the business once you have finished college. You can shag Lili another time!" He told him in no uncertain terms.

"And besides, Yulia will be coming too." His mother told him. "Have you seen her lately? She is very beautiful now."

He hadn't seen her in years. He had been too upset when she turned him down. But now he felt curious. How would she look now, and would she still have no interest in him?

"Ok, I'll be there. Lili can wait til the next day." He told them.

***

The guests had arrived and were being served drinks in their huge drawing room. Yulia was talking to Mika when she noticed an extremely handsome young man walk in the room. Was it? Surely it couldn't be!

"Is that your brother over there?" She asked Mika.

"Yes. He's probably changed quite a bit since you last saw him." She said. "He spends hours in the gym as you can probably see. He's incredibly vain and sure of himself nowadays. Too many girls after him I guess. When did you last see him?"

"Oh I'm not sure. Years ago. I was only sixteen and he was about seventeen I think."

"So probably around three or four years ago then. He's twenty now."

Alexey was talking to Yulia's father when he suddenly spotted her. His heart skipped a beat. She was stunning now. After all these years it was back again. That overwhelming fascination, that obsession for her. Her hair was white blonde in colour, sleek and straight. Her eyes vivid green, her lips full, and now her breasts were large and luscious. Her figure was incredible. She was simply everything he wanted. He headed straight towards her.

"Hello Yulia. It's been a while. How are you?" He asked.

Her eyes seemed to widen as she spoke. Her lips were swollen and her breasts heaved. He knew this time was different. She was attracted to him now.

They talked together all night and every time he looked up, his father was watching. Clearly hoping they were getting on. And as the evening ended he took her out on to the lawn to look at the stars, where he pulled her towards him and kissed her gently. She didn't push him away. She opened her mouth for his tongue to enter and both kissed deeply, their tongues mingling together.

God he wanted her, but he knew this could take some time. She was not simply a one night stand. This was the woman he had always craved and wanted and he aimed to make her his. Permanently.

***

They soon began dating regularly and both sets of parents were delighted. Hopeful. And now after their first month together, he told her he wanted her. He felt desperate to sleep with her. This wouldn't be just casual sex. He knew he loved her.

She had readily agreed and at last they were alone in a hotel room.

"God I love your body baby. You are just so beautiful."

He had slowly stripped her naked and now his lips were on her luscious creamy breasts, sucking her delicate pink nipples. She had already allowed him to go down on her a few times before, and he loved pushing his tongue between the delicate lips of her wet pussy and sucking her hard nub. But now he was opening her up to receive his large cock. This time he would penetrate her.

It was clear she was no virgin, though Alexey didn't realise quite how much she had already enjoyed sex with others. She was dripping with anticipation of his gorgeous hard cock entering her. She would have let him screw her sooner if he'd asked, but she didn't want to look easy. She was well ready to be fucked by him.

"Fuck me hard baby. I want you badly." She cried.

Which surprised Alexey. He thought she would want to be made love to gently. Yet it seemed she liked things a little rougher. And so he had pounded her hard, shooting his pent up cum inside her, quickly.

"That was so good baby." She told him as she cuddled up to him.

Then, within half an hour she was sucking his beautiful cock. Expertly running her tongue along his length before he pushed deep into her mouth and taking him down her throat. Alexey realised she clearly knew what she was doing. She was not the sweet innocent girl he had thought her to be. He found himself wondering just how many others had actually slept with her.

No matter, he thought. That was the past and now she's mine.

***

They had been together quite a while now, and it was time to take their relationship to the next level. They both agreed they would be exclusive to each other and now they regularly visited each other's houses. Both sets of parents were delighted and hoped a wedding would be imminent.

"Yulia really is so beautiful Alexey. It would be fantastic if the two of you united our two families." His father dared to suggest. "And think of the pleasure you would have from being married to her.

I wouldn't have turned her down myself when I was younger. I bet she looks incredible naked. Her tits are luscious and her ass is so inviting. Have you fucked her yet?"

Alexey didn't like his father's line of questioning. It was none of his business what they did together. But he continued.

"I bet her pussy is delicious too. Smoothly shaved or waxed no doubt, eh? You lucky boy." He said.

This was getting worse. He was clearly leching over her. He had seen the way he always looked at her. His father repulsed him, but Yulia never seemed to mind.

"I really don't think any of this is your concern. But yes, we are sleeping together and I think I am in love with her. So you may get your wish. But I will not go into detail about her body. That is our business." He told him as he angrily left the room.

***

It was the summer of 1994 when their future was finally decided. Yulia had phoned him and told him she needed to see him urgently. He was worried what could be wrong.

She came to his house. As usual his father let her in and kissed her cheek, a little too long for Alexey's liking. He had taken hold of her arms and was pressed tightly to her breasts.

"Yulia baby. Let's go upstairs." He said, pulling her away from his father's clutches.

His father reluctantly let her go, but Alexey noticed his lecherous look fixed to her ass as she climbed the stairs. Fuck he needed to move out of his home,

"What's wrong my love?" He asked, once they were inside his room.

She burst into tears.

"Oh baby I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do." She spluttered.

He pulled her close to him. "Oh darling that's wonderful news. Don't cry about it, I was about to ask you to marry me anyway, so we can do it quicker than planned. I will take care of you and our baby. I love you so much."

"Oh God I love you Alexey." She said, smiling and kissing him.

***

But what Yulia had failed to mention, was that she was also having sex with somebody else. A married man in his fifties. One of her father's greatest friends.

She had known Ivan most of her life. Her parents were great friends. But it was in her final year of school when Ivan and his wife offered to help out as her parents were going abroad for a month, that things had taken a change. It had been arranged that she would stay with them at their apartment while her parents were away.

During the first week, Ivan's wife had been there too when Yulia arrived home from school, but after that she was back to work and so Yulia was left alone with him until his wife returned later.

After a few days the temptation of a sexy eighteen year old in school uniform became too much for him and Ivan finally gave in to his urges and made a pass at her, kissing her properly.

The attraction had been mutual. She was now actively encouraging him, and in advance, she had deliberately unfastened some of the buttons of her tight fitting white blouse so that he could view her wonderful cleavage.

Within minutes, his hands were rubbing her voluptuous breasts contained in the black bra beneath, but now he felt desperate to remove it. He quickly unfastened the remaining buttons of her blouse followed by her bra, allowing her delicious tits to swing free and loose. God this young thing was gorgeous. Her heavy, firm bouncy tits were to die for. Within moments he found himself sucking hard on her nipples which she loved, hungrily taking her luscious creamy flesh deep inside his mouth.

And now he went even further. He slipped off her little white panties, before laying her on the sofa and opening her long, slim legs wide, where he gave her oral sex. She groaned as he licked her hairy pussy, opening her delicate lips to push his tongue into her slick opening. She had never felt anything quite so exquisite.

"Oh God Uncle Ivan that feels so good." She groaned.

None of her young boyfriends had ever done this before. Always content to simply fumble with her large tits. She groaned and squirmed beneath his soft tongue on her clit, then started to remove her short checked skirt.

"No, leave it! I like you in it." He said. smacking her hand aside as he continued to lasciviously lick her delicious wet pussy.

He wanted to fuck her in the tiny skirt. "Are you still a virgin?" He asked.

"Yes, I am. But I want you to take my virginity, I want to be screwed by you Uncle." She told him.

She was clearly a randy little bitch. But what should he do? She was still a virgin He knew this would be wrong, yet he really wanted to fuck her, and she clearly wanted to be fucked by him.

And so he had led her upstairs to his bedroom where he produced a condom, then slowly and gently pushed his hard cock inside her very wet pussy. It wasn't easy at first, but over the next few days, while his wife was out of the way he fucked her daily. Both looked forward to their afternoon trysts together. She was getting good at sex.

And now he had bought her sheer black stockings to wear for him. He loved her dressed up. Her school uniform and stockings were just so hot. He loved stripping off her top so that her large tits hung free and naked then fucking her in just her skirt and stockings.

And when her parents were back home, they still found excuses to meet. Sometimes in his house, sometimes in his car, sometimes in a hotel room. They both enjoyed their little affair and nothing was going to stop them.

Ivan taught her everything she needed to know about sex and how to please men.

So even when she dated guys of her own age, she couldn't give him up. She would have loved to be with him legitimately; permanently. But he had made it clear he would never leave his wife. His adult children would never forgive him

But now, disaster. She was pregnant, and she didn't know if it was his or Alexey's. It was a stupid move on her part. Forgetting to take her pill, but she had hoped Ivan would want her at last. Stand by her.

But he didn't. He could never give up his family, he had told her.

The only way out was Alexey. She knew he was a decent man and that he would likely stand by her. Predictably he offered to marry her.

Perhaps it was now time to end her affair.

-----------------------------

The wedding was arranged quickly and within six months they were husband and wife. Naturally Yulia was now sporting quite a bump. They were excited to be expecting a baby boy.

Then within two years she was pregnant again. This time a girl.

Life was good to them. Alexey was very involved in the family businesses and between the two of them, they had built quite an empire.

He loved his beautiful wife and children. Things couldn't have been more perfect over the next few years. Their children were now both at school, things were becoming easier.

Yet Yulia was bored. She didn't work. She had never needed to work. Her life was spent at lunches with friends. The hairdresser, the beautician, the manicurist, boutique shopping. Nothing of any real substance.

She found herself thinking about Ivan. Sex with him had been so exciting. She loved older men. She'd loved Ivan. Sex with her husband had become samey and boring. And now she wanted more.

The opportunity soon presented itself.

***

Alexey was away on business for a few nights and as usual, Yulia was left alone with the children. The housekeeper announced her father in law had arrived.

"Good evening Yulia. I thought I would check all is ok in Alexey's absence?"

"Thank you Andrei, that was very thoughtful of you. I'm fine. Just a little bored. Can I offer you a drink?

He accepted gratefully then sat next to her on the sofa. She noticed he was eyeing her up as usual, particularly her breasts.

"So tell me, can I do anything to alleviate your boredom?" He asked as he picked up her hand and kissed it. "My poor little kroschka. Let me help you." He said as he moved closer.

And now he bent towards her and gently kissed her lips. She was taken aback, yet opened her mouth to allow his tongue to enter.

Andrei was now mid sixties, but still a striking man with a full head of steely grey hair. Obviously where his son had got his looks. She definitely fancied him, and had known for years he clearly fancied her. Perhaps it was time for some fun to alleviate her boredom.

She started to unfasten the buttons at the front of her dress. Andrei was mesmerised as she opened it up then unclipped the front fastening of her bra allowing her delicious rippling tits to spill out for him to see.

"Oh kroschka. You are truly beautiful as I knew you would be. Sit on my lap little one."

She straddled his lap, feeling his erect cock pushing into her pussy through her panties.

"Now let me have those gorgeous tits baby. Put them in my mouth."

She lent forward to allow her left nipple to drop between his lips. Andrei eagerly sucked and licked it. Fuck he loved young juicy tits. He moved to her right one and sucked hungrily.

"Let's go to your room. I want to eat your pussy little one."

She led the way up the stairs, locking her bedroom door behind her. Both of them stripped off their clothes and in no time Andrei was going down on her enjoying her smoothly waxed young cunt. He pulled back her hood to release her delicious hard clit and sucked and tongued her until she came. Oh, this was so good, she thought.

"Fuck me Andrei I want to feel your cock inside me. I want my father in law to take care of me and fuck me my love."

He didn't hesitate. He put her on all fours then pushed his cock inside her cunt hard from behind, pulling on her long silky hair as he pummelled her back and forth. Fuck this was delicious. He had waited many years to do this. Thank goodness he'd had the hope and foresight to take one of his little blue pills before he arrived. He knew he would be able to fuck her for hours now.

And so their affair had begun. They would sometimes meet at his mansion during the day when Alexey's mother wasn't around. They would fuck in his car or in hotel rooms and quite often in her bed when Alexey was away. It all seemed to be working perfectly she thought.

She thought.

----------------------------

It was about eighteen months since their affair had begun. As usual, Alexey had to be in London for the week to tie up some loose ends on a deal that was now closing. Yulia was unhappy that he would be away for their tenth wedding anniversary, but Alexey told her they would celebrate on the weekend when he returned.

The kids were on holiday and staying with their other grandma, so Yulia decided to take the opportunity and ask Andrei to stay with her. He would celebrate her anniversary of marrying his son with her!

They had just finished dinner and were drinking more champagne together.

"You look so beautiful tonight kroschka. Such a shame my son wasn't able to celebrate with you, but don't worry, I will take good care of you." He said, as he took hold of her hand and pulled her up from the table.

"I know you will Andrei. You always do my love." She told him. "Let's go to bed. I want your cock inside me, fucking me hard."

"That will be my pleasure." He said as his kissed her deeply.

They stood at the end of the bed. Andrei slowly unfastened her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor. Yulia wore beautiful black silk lingerie and stockings. She lay on the bed and opened her legs for him. He parted her tiny panties and started to lick her wet pussy and before long he was pushing his hard cock inside her, her creamy juices dribbling on to the black satin of her lingerie.

He withdrew from her then crawled to her face, sinking his cock between her lips. Andrei groaned loudly as she licked and sucked the length of his prick.

And now he was pulling down the straps of her bra to release her delicious rippling tits. He sucked hard on her beautiful rosy nipples before unfastening her bra and throwing it aside.

"Oh Yulia your tits are so magnificent." He said as he gathered them up with both hands. "My son doesn't appreciate what a lucky man he is to have you. I would never let you out of my sight if you were mine." He said, as he feasted on her luscious breasts.

12